Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2017, 06:26 PM   #1
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria
Default Samsung, Andriod, Apple are listening in to your sadbating

I'll leave it to TOC to explain.

Old 03-08-2017, 07:32 PM   #2
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=184616

Old 03-08-2017, 11:37 PM   #3
he/she/it
Ownz

Also, CIA is using Russian hacking tools and techniques while hacking to make it look like Russia's hacking, when it's the CIA. There go all the CIA's allegations of Russia hacking anything.

Old 03-09-2017, 11:13 AM   #4
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by he/she/it View Post
Also, CIA is using Russian hacking tools and techniques while hacking to make it look like Russia's hacking, when it's the CIA. There go all the CIA's allegations of Russia hacking anything.
https://theintercept.com/2017/03/08/...-frame-russia/

Old 03-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #5
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

You thi.k ur all that cos u post memes with us populations

Old 03-09-2017, 07:38 PM   #6
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i'm fairly certain that if we programmed an algorithm to determine the best choice for president it would be Gregg Popovich

Old 03-10-2017, 09:00 PM   #7
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
i'm fairly certain that if we programmed an algorithm to determine the best choice for president it would be Gregg Popovich
Lol. David Robinson would be secretary of Defense.

Old 03-10-2017, 10:20 PM   #8
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I'll leave it to TOC to explain.

When I was running around in 2000 trying to explain to friends, family, co-workers, priest and the FBI that my computer was hacked, I was too ahead of the times for my own good.

Old 03-10-2017, 10:22 PM   #9
The Omega Concern
Banned

But yeah...like I've been saying since then. Shit be real, man. time to recognize.

Old 03-10-2017, 10:27 PM   #10
The Omega Concern
Banned

FBI Used Best Buy's Geek Squad To Increase Secret Public Surveillance

Old 03-10-2017, 11:05 PM   #11
FoolofaTook

What did you tell the priest? What was his response?

Old 03-10-2017, 11:55 PM   #12
The Omega Concern
Banned

oooh...it was about a half-dozen all told...one by phone. I'll put it this way Fulltoke, not just the priest, but I perfectly understand why at the time nobody could possibly know what the fuck I was on about. I barely did, but obviously something was up and it wasn't good.

Old 03-11-2017, 12:02 AM   #13
FoolofaTook

Why do you talk to priests? As soon as I see a person with religious authority I flee, swiftly.

Old 03-11-2017, 12:03 AM   #14
FoolofaTook

I mean there must be some good ones like the one who forgave jean val jean but he was a rare un.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:21 AM   #15
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Why do you talk to priests? As soon as I see a person with religious authority I flee, swiftly.

Psychically speaking, I got cracked. Reverted back to spiritual roots for answers.

Old 03-11-2017, 02:49 AM   #16
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Looks like Obama is going to jail. What if the only black president ends up in jail?

Not good. Would hope a deal could be made but often times such men don't take those deals.

You know why they are talking about Flynn right now? They don't want to talk about a Democrat congressional spy ring. George Webb links these brothers to the Trump server!!!

This looks bad for the Obama crowd. The Trump server used as a pretext for "due diligence" to spy on the Trump campaign is linked to Paki IT spies, Awan brothers hired by Democrats. They hacked the Trump server to make it look like it was communicating to Russian banks with a malware demon.

And Sessions is considering "Outside Special Counsel" To Review "Highly Politicized" Actions Of Obama DOJ

Old 03-11-2017, 06:10 AM   #17
he/she/it
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
The Intercept is a pretty good news source, but that claim is simply complete bullshit.

Agencies of stealth and deception, which have an extensive history of lying to the public, including to the government, and while even under oath... and who obviously don't want to be identified when they hack, aaand who have been overtly trying to build up public opposition to the Russian government, are very well aware of the benefits of making their hacks look not like it was them, but their adversaries, and they know how to do so to get the reactions that they want.

Saving time would be an added benefit, but not the most important one to an agency that is all about secrecy, deception, and manipulation to get the social reactions that it wants.

Last edited by he/she/it : 03-11-2017 at 10:59 AM.

Old 03-11-2017, 12:07 PM   #18
Trotskilicious
Banned

julian assange is a white supremacist and a sexual predator

Old 03-11-2017, 12:40 PM   #19
Trotskilicious
Banned

i bet you someone sent him trump's tax returns in good faith and he destroyed it

Old 03-11-2017, 07:22 PM   #20
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Psychically speaking, I got cracked. Reverted back to spiritual roots for answers.
You had a psychic breakdown?!?

Dude omega ur the possessor of some srs senescence.

Old 03-11-2017, 10:42 PM   #21
The Omega Concern
Banned

It's one way to put it. It was artificially induced in some synthetic manner.

I must be on someones list somewhere, but not because I think I'm special, because we're all on some list.

"We kill people based on metadata"

NSA General Counsel Stewart Baker has said, “metadata absolutely tells you everything about somebody’s life. If you have enough metadata, you don’t really need content.” When I quoted Baker at a recent debate at Johns Hopkins University, my opponent, General Michael Hayden, former director of the NSA and the CIA, called Baker’s comment “absolutely correct,” and raised him one, asserting, “We kill people based on metadata.”

Old 03-11-2017, 10:44 PM   #22
FoolofaTook

What did it do to you? What exactly do you mean by cracked?

Old 03-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #23
buzzard
Minion of Satan

It's quite the consolation to know that my incredibly modest Snapchat follower base is more than made up for by CIA, FBI and Comet Ping Pong staffers.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #24
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
What did it do to you? What exactly do you mean by cracked?

alrighty then...since you've asked. I must say, with all these revelations of Big Brother's presence as fact and more entangled than most ever realized, I feel more comfortable than ever talking about my experience.

The night before The Edge show in Palo Alto, Ca., 2000, I had been on a run of Pumpkins craziness scoring tickets for all kinds of friends and family. I'd barely gotten any sleep for two nights and that always meant my body would ultimately crash (sleep, that is) for 12 hours or so.

Monte LDS and Candy Potter crashed at my pad that night as well. Candy was downstairs and Monte was upstairs with me couch surfing. I recall distinctly right when I woke up telling Jonathon the disturbing sleep I just had. I'd doubt he remember that specifically, but mainly I just said to him I had a really odd night with what was supposed to be sleep during it.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #25
The Omega Concern
Banned

Alright Fulltoke, here's the full monty (ewww...sorry : P )

During that nights sleep, it wasn't really sleep. I can only describe it this way:

It was incredibly painful for one; it was as if my brain was churning and folding in on itself. I could feel my eyes roll all around and not in sequence with each other. I could feel my eyes do complete 360's in all directions. It was beyond bizarre. I don't know if this was actually occurring, I can only describe the feeling in this way.

Right when I woke up I mentioned this to Monte in some detail. It was just a mentioning of it, I didn't make that big of deal about it other than I should of gotten better sleep. We needed to get back in line for the show to get front row position, we got out of there pretty quick once we got up.

The show happens. Billy's Y2K "I am One" rant triggers me. For the next month I avg. about 2hrs a night until exactly one month later at the in-store where I hand Billy the Hemispheres disc. I get the hacked email the next morning with a jibberish message that had one clear line in english, which was a lyric from the Rush album I handed to him the day before: Dionysus thought me mad!

And that's when I blew the whistle...went to friends, etc. those Priest and others.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-11-2017 at 11:36 PM.

Old 03-11-2017, 11:41 PM   #26
FoolofaTook

What role does Monte play in all this?

Old 03-12-2017, 12:17 AM   #27
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Generally, sleep deprivation may result in:
- confusion, memory lapses or loss
- development of false memory
- hallucinations
- nystagmus (rapid involuntary rhythmic eye movement)
- mania
- symptoms similar to psychosis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

Old 03-12-2017, 05:19 AM   #28
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
What role does Monte play in all this?
at the Edge in Palo Alto for the ticket day, I was first in line, he was 2nd. Decked out in full zero outfit, he says, "Hi I'm Jonathon, would you like the Machina album?" and hands me a bootleg of Machina.

3rd person in line was a guy by the name of Travis Westover. Really nice guitar player. He tells us his birthday is St. Patrick's day, March 17th. We all kinda become fast friends. A month later, Travis and I drive to the in-store in S.F. together where he handed Melissa and Billy green-painted roses. He was caught up in it as well, following the band after the Edge show to the airport where Billy came over to him and some other fans. Travis asked if Billy got the letters fans threw on stage and Billy says, "You mean these?" and whips out a bunch of letters. Travis left his phone number on his and got a call from one of Billy's "people" a week or so later.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-12-2017 at 05:28 AM.

Old 03-12-2017, 05:46 AM   #29
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Generally, sleep deprivation may result in:
- confusion, memory lapses or loss
- development of false memory
- hallucinations
- nystagmus (rapid involuntary rhythmic eye movement)
- mania
- symptoms similar to psychosis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

Yeah, I know. Doc said i had "a break from reality I have never seen before. Closest I can come to explaining it, is Bipolar Disorder." He said this in a discussion with my mom and brother present.

By that point dear brother had already read me the riot act and the Come To Jesus talk about getting the fuck out of there. He heard they were considering me for a two-week stay after the 72hr because I was defiant and not taking meds and generally not playing their game.

After that talking to, I for the briefest moment considered busting out, but of course thought better of it, like instantly. heh.

I flipped, meaning, I reversed course. I acted contrite. I took the meds. I expressed shame and grief for bringing such to my family. etc. It didn't hurt I had dozens of family and friends coming to visit, obviously concerned. I got out on the 3rd day. and that was that. never again. I got plenty of sleep after that and my shit was still getting hacked repeatedly for weeks afterward.

The follow up visits to the Doc were fruitless. He wasn't interested in email hacks but once he found out I played some ball, we talked like old school baseball for the most part. It became pointless kinda quickly. A nice old man, but out of his league for what I was dealing with.

Old 03-12-2017, 06:56 AM   #30
buzzard
Minion of Satan

What if you have only false memories of wholesome slumber and remain as bereft of sleep as ever before?