Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2002, 07:35 PM   #31
Mayfuck

Thumbs down

This thread is fucking gayer than AIDS.

Old 06-15-2002, 07:28 AM   #32
Elvis The Naked Years

there's no fucking way I'm gonna catch 'gay'.

Old 06-15-2002, 11:48 AM   #33
Eulogy

Thumbs down

THEY'RE JUST FUCKING T-SHIRTS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.

Seriously. I don't see why it would be any gayer than wearing any other kind of t-shirt.

When I wear a band t-shirt...it's not because I want to proclaim my love for the band...and when I wear a shirt that has a sports team name on it, it's not so people know I like that team. IT'S JUST CLOTHES.

Old 06-15-2002, 04:18 PM   #34
raygun187

Quote:
Originally posted by Eulogy:
THEY'RE JUST FUCKING T-SHIRTS.

IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE.

Seriously. I don't see why it would be any gayer than wearing any other kind of t-shirt.

When I wear a band t-shirt...it's not because I want to proclaim my love for the band...and when I wear a shirt that has a sports team name on it, it's not so people know I like that team. IT'S JUST CLOTHES.
If they were "just clothes" then why do you have to wear a SP shirt to see SP? By wearing that shirt, you are trying to say something (whatever it may be). If you weren't trying to fit in, look cool, show how much you love the band (whatever it is that possesses you people to do this), you would just wear your normal fucking clothes.

Old 06-15-2002, 05:03 PM   #35
Eulogy

Quote:
Originally posted by raygun187:
If they were "just clothes" then why do you have to wear a SP shirt to see SP? By wearing that shirt, you are trying to say something (whatever it may be). If you weren't trying to fit in, look cool, show how much you love the band (whatever it is that possesses you people to do this), you would just wear your normal fucking clothes.

Why would a smashing pumpkins shirt be any less normal??

I might be the only one, but I don't pause every morning and ask myself what I'm going to wear. If it's warm I grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I rarely pay attention to what I'm putting on. If it's cold out, I put on jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, and maybe a sweatshirt. I don't try and make statements about who I am and what I like with my clothes. My clothes are not who I am. Understand?

Old 06-15-2002, 09:36 PM   #36
Undone

Smile

Clothes will neither help nor deter from most Netphorians' fuckiness, therefore, it really doesn't matter. Carry on.

Old 06-16-2002, 04:39 PM   #37
raygun187

Quote:
Originally posted by Eulogy:

Why would a smashing pumpkins shirt be any less normal??

I might be the only one, but I don't pause every morning and ask myself what I'm going to wear. If it's warm I grab a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I rarely pay attention to what I'm putting on. If it's cold out, I put on jeans, a long-sleeved shirt, and maybe a sweatshirt. I don't try and make statements about who I am and what I like with my clothes. My clothes are not who I am. Understand?
I get what you are saying. I just find it hard to believe that the 2000 people wearing a Hurley or Blink 182 shirt at the Blink 182/Green Day show I went to all would have worn that shirt that day had there not been a Blink 182 concert to go to. Maybe YOU don't try and make statements about who you are with your clothes, but I guarantee you a good portion of those people either want to fit in, or expect people to come up to them and say "Blink rocks" or "cool shirt" when they put it on that day. So, sorry, if you got the shirt on, I'm gonna lump you in with everyone else that did it and laugh at how you have the same shirt on as 2000 other people.

[This message has been edited by raygun187 (edited 06-16-2002).]

Old 06-16-2002, 05:44 PM   #38
pale_princess

Question

it's only gay if you wear teh pumpkins shirt on purpose. if it's the first thing you picked out of the hamper to throw on... then it's cool.

Old 06-16-2002, 07:14 PM   #39
MonteLDS

i was wearing my Zero outfit for the Roxy Show. I really don't think it matters cause i see people always go to other concerts wearing other bands shirts or for eg. A Perfect Circle shirt to a Tool show..

Old 06-17-2002, 06:49 PM   #40
raygun187

Quote:
Originally posted by MonteLDS:
i was wearing my Zero outfit for the Roxy Show. I really don't think it matters cause i see people always go to other concerts wearing other bands shirts or for eg. A Perfect Circle shirt to a Tool show..
Fuck, I give up. I guess theres no point in preaching to the people who just don't get it and aren't going to get it. I've worn the bands shirt at a show before, and I personally felt like a huge tool. That was 7 years ago and I learned real quick. Whatever, wear your perfect circle shirt to see tool, you'll be the coolest person there!

Old 06-17-2002, 07:52 PM   #41
The Gaddrow

Cool

Yes, because afterall, it's all about being cool.

Old 06-17-2002, 08:39 PM   #42
Eulogy

Quote:
Originally posted by raygun187:
Fuck, I give up. I guess theres no point in preaching to the people who just don't get it and aren't going to get it. I've worn the bands shirt at a show before, and I personally felt like a huge tool. That was 7 years ago and I learned real quick. Whatever, wear your perfect circle shirt to see tool, you'll be the coolest person there!

Do you think that everyone at concerts plans out a way to make everyone there think they're cool? Chances are, you'll never see any of those people again, so who gives a fuck? Really. Who does? Other than you, of course.

Old 06-17-2002, 11:29 PM   #43
mojo

all band t-shirts are rightly associated with bad skin, death-ray breath and self-administered sexual pleasure. a shirt is like a record - it has it's on asthetic value and the asthetic value of a band T-shirt is nil. i do think the idea of someone worrying about this pumpkins t-shirt at a zwan gig issue is very very funny.

Old 06-18-2002, 02:00 AM   #44
Siamese Dreamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spaceboy917:
Gay slurs are offensive enough...not to mention they're really pretty un-creative...incinuating that gays are dumb though is beyond juvenile. It's not funny.

Not

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 06-18-2002, 02:01 AM   #45
Siamese Dreamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jesse Miller:
And it's even lamer to even give a fuck what other people think about what you wear.

I hope you graduate high school some time soon.

Fucking Aye

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

Old 06-18-2002, 02:02 AM   #46
Siamese Dreamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Guen:
i'm a chick, asshole.
well what the fuck is your prob then......

Old 06-18-2002, 02:04 AM   #47
Siamese Dreamer

Quote:
Originally posted by Mayfuck:
This thread is fucking gayer than AIDS.
LMFAO........... Hell Yeah

------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U