Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-03-2006, 01:42 AM   #91
RopeyLopey
Braindead

Ace of Aces/Boner/etc - The only guy on this board who knows what I am talking about when I say Nicole Vaidisova. Bjornborg.org is great.
Aeroplane - I have his sound clip. I can't fit it anywhere.
Alex - evil person. I am fascinated with his Netphoria obsession.
alisonmonster - I am actually envious your current rep is higher than mine, but it is deserved, you are better person than me. You should hit me in the face next time we meet, that would fix it - I am serious. One big slap. I'd smile at you in return and we will be 50-50 again, all friendship scars healed.
Ammy - I still keep the AIM chat about the marmelade and burning alcohol. I found it way more interesting than most of the posts, where I mostly can't relate to them at all.
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.) - I am confused - am I supposed to talk about REAL Andrew Pakula or the AP troll?
AndySlash - he should go to Delaware and marry Erin.
avian chaos - I listened to that recorded telephone talk. It was really wierd, in some way it made me feel uncomfortable, like that I was listening to something I shouldn't have heard. If someone did something like that to me, I'd get really upset, even if it were my girlfriend (or in your case your bf/man). Otherwise great drawing skills.
barden - I am confused by the soundclip. Is it really him or is it only some joke between him and Christ? I think he nicely fits the stereotype of white South African youth I have in my head. He's a good guy, although the posts are sometimes mess.
bardy - whining, whining.
beef curtains - great, twisted sense of humor. I'd be scared of her wit IRL I am afraid, she could always burn me down I know it.
benjamin619 - Danielle B. 'incident'. Looking back I am still so much appreciating that it was you who was involved and your decency about the issue. One has to be really careful about these issues - I tend to think I have learnt a lesson. Intelligent posts.
BlueStar - I feel like that after reading that 'Up, Simba!' essay, I can more relate to her. Would be cool to talk about that stuff IRL - I guess I could go on with questions for one two hours.
****** (rocksteady now) - the mess in his room, I still remember that picture. I was actually not surprised by the mess itself, but that he had guts to go on, take the pic, and say 'here I live'. Clean up a bit, please.
Boycott Graceland - not a sinlge bad word about Mike. He was/is awesome.
BumbleBeeMouth - n/a
celluloid_love - I liked Jesse Miller more.
ChristHimself - when he was having those endless chat threads with Timb, I considered him for a real EuroNetphorian trash, that is tarnishing our name. These days - great sense of humor, I chuckle a lot reading his posts.
christian ****ie vampires - I have this picture in my mind, that he comes to Toronto, I meet him, I stretch out my arm all excited, saying 'Hey, THRILLHO!' and he just stares at me, asking 'who are you?' That would probably happen, yeah.
CoolAsIceCream - he should bring up more Belgian pride. That post about Stella Artois and beer let me kinda bummed.
Corganist - he's a good mod. It's true. I am really left in awe by his relentless style on politics board. Even if yyou don't agree with him, you must appreciate his stamina.
cork_soaker - some troll.
D. - great voice, great voice. wrm posts from Kansas.
daydreamer999 - no association. Australia.
Dead - sometimes I feel sorry for him.
DeadOpera - SP board noob burning.
dean r koontz - I feel total antipathy.
Debaser - politics board contributions. appreciated.
********** - I miss his long posts about his problems with Ashlee or whenever he was frustrated with something. Those are the best.
drmoon - disappointed me by not showing tits in order to bump her Ted aspirations.
duovamp - I wonder how often he takes Keats book into his hands.
East Rocket - sent the postcard to Erin. thumbs up.
ella - prime example of myspace pic bias, where the fairly attractive pic hides rather unattractive person. I mean that's OK we all are not beauty winners, but that one pic was so misleading...
Elvis The Fat Years - the best. His AIM chats remind me of that book 'Brief Interviews with Hideous Men'. Not that he is hideous; he comes across as the author of the book.
Esty - trnalsucent's comparison about the car crash sitll holds, altough the fire is not burning as much as before.
Eulogy - I was surprised he seems to care what I think of him in a way that it seems to be actually important for him what do I think of him. He's OK.
Ever - I don't know
Fathoms (unadorned) - he and Holly are like some duo for me.
FatteningAss - not around too much recently.
foxtrot - I don't know.
FutureBoy - he comes across more like a real Esty's brother recently than before.
Geek USA - stop being afraid of men!
girls like boys - I don't know
GlasgowKiss - I view him as European Randall Sandell - I don't know why.
Gpub - cars, California, A******'s buddy.
Graveflower - I would like to meet him, but without any other Nepthorians around.
Helena Handbasket - frank, honest posts.
HorseflyKing - I don't know
I Ate My Hamster - Wayne - warm, funny.
Ihaman - San Diego, drugs, design.
Irridescent Fairysex - it's cool to have here someone who actually lives in Mexico.
Izzle - improved.
Jai Guru Deva - always his peon.
jczeroman - not too much around recently.
JokeyLoki - I don't know
Kanan Road - I don't know
KAT - not too much around recently.
Katy Lied/Pretzel Logic - I don't know
killtrocity - I don't know
KrazeeStacee - oh the cows, the cows.
Lie - she should reply to Sleeper's Amazing asians thread before it gets archived.
Lucy Sky Diamonds - I guess if all Quebecois were like her, there would be no problem
Luke de Spa - still in the future ocean.
Mablak - I registered him with the Cher clip, hasn't caught my attention since then.
Mariner - I would like to see Duluth with him.
Mayfuck - chapter for itself.
wHATcOLOR - I know things about him as Netphorian that he doesn't think I know - I was actually quite surprised myself and it still doesn't make sense to me, but oh well. Nothing bad to say.
mccrick - I don't know
mercurial - I had to look up what 'gypo' means.
Mia Figaro - I don't know
mirrar - I hate her browsing style. She dosn't seem to be able to follow one thread at a time, to actually get into a normal debate (unless it is something she's very passionate about); she just appears here and there, not really caring what other people say. A bit self-indulgent I guess. I was actually aiming all the humanities shit talk at her, but it looked like she simply stepped aside and I hit Alison, instead. I would have never talked like that if I were addressing Alison in the first place. But hey, Paul Hem help will never be forgotten.
mistle -the worst Netphorian, ever.
mpp - good, healthy posting style.
Murgle - teachers are OK in my book, murgle.
mx****ie - we need more guys like that
Nate the Grate - I don;t know if my opinion of Boston as a place goes up or down , judging it according to Nate's posts.
Neopryn - stepped back a bit recently.
Nimrod's Son - I wouldn't critique him here, we have Emplyee's Lounge for that,
North - I am really bumped the strawberry fields do nto belong to him.
obscured01 - only Netphorian with Grammy award.
ohnoitsbonnie - is she real or is it Julio?
Orenthal James (as in Padrick) - when I see Orenthal James, I automatically assume it's ******.
pale blue eyes - Chloe.
pale_princess - she doesn't really give a fuck anymore.
peabody - Chicago downtown.
PkPhuoko - his sould does have a same color like Alex's.
ravenguy2000 - teddy bear
redbull - I found translucent more stylish. Why was translucent left behind
Rockin’ Cherub - I can't see why he keeps neg repping me. Those are the worst.
RockLobster - I prefer Dead Opera incarnation.
Sammiches - oh Amy.
scouse dave - good old EuroNetphorian guard. Always solid.
Sepiae - does she still post? baseball is done this year.
severin - I feel really happy for him and his Italo-Austrian girlfriend. Things like that make me beileve there's still good existing in this world.
Shapan - guitar avatar.
Smashingjj - all penises pointing towards Canada - that was great. Salut!
Sonic Johnny - Australia bland.
spa ced - miss stories about hot firemen and stuff, heh.
sppunk - now that would be someone who'd be interesitng to meet.
spring - I am going to climb CN tower next year.
SuperCres - I don't know
Tchocky - I don't know
tcm - arrow'd
tear stained glass - is he around?
tehb0lly!!1! - i wasn't aware he lives in Israel.
the - I don't get it why she's talking to mistle.
The Omega Concern - the guy comes across as a total psycho. If he were in charge, America is in war with China tomorrow.
To Me My Board! - Australian Dead
Toby - really laid-back dude
Trotskilicious - the recent gun stuff is a bit over the top
trykristin - banned
TuralyonW3 - I think i am giving that guy a hard time and he doesn't deserve it.
twice - I saw Stuart Staples today and it was really really cool.
Ugly - away
Voice Impodes - why did he come back
wally - wally wally wally, wally
waltermcphilip - I don't know
wangcomputers - strictly private forums
Xtina - I enjoyed talking to her more over myspace than reading her recent posts on Netphoria
yo soy el major - mejor, not major. Probably none of them, anyways.
zekix - I don't know

Last edited by RopeyLopey : 11-03-2006 at 02:53 AM.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:50 AM   #92
Geek USA
car wash cunt

I GUESS I DESERVE THAT BONNIE.. I just find it funny that you take julio so serious.

YOU'LL SEE I WAS RIGHT IN THE END.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:58 AM   #93
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Ventolinn (12:47:41 AM): Hi
opalshuman (12:47:58 AM): oh hello
Ventolinn (12:47:58 AM): Stop being mean to Geo.
opalshuman (12:48:22 AM): Why are you typing like this?
opalshuman (12:49:07 AM): and how am i being mean to her?
Ventolinn (12:49:12 AM): like what?
Ventolinn (12:49:25 AM): You called her treacherous
opalshuman (12:49:42 AM): so what?
Ventolinn (12:49:33 AM): Geo is anything but
opalshuman (12:49:49 AM): i can have an opinion
Ventolinn (12:49:55 AM): True. I disapprove though.
Ventolinn (12:52:58 AM): It's cause I like her more than you.
opalshuman (12:53:22 AM): uh hu
opalshuman (12:53:24 AM): h
Ventolinn (12:53:31 AM): whatever you stupid bitch
Ventolinn signed off at 12:53:53 AM.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:05 AM   #94
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

haw.

wasn't me if that's what you're thinking ~_~

Old 11-03-2006, 02:06 AM   #95
murgle
Shaz doesn't fuck around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avian chaos
Murgle Seems kinda doubty and down-on-your-luck but she's nice.

huh?

Old 11-03-2006, 02:23 AM   #96
cork_soaker
full of longing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RopeyLopey
cork_soaker - some troll.
my heart thumps a melancholy beat

Old 11-03-2006, 02:24 AM   #97
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek USA
haw.

wasn't me if that's what you're thinking ~_~
of course

Old 11-03-2006, 02:25 AM   #98
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie
Ventolinn (12:47:41 AM): Hi
opalshuman (12:47:58 AM): oh hello
Ventolinn (12:47:58 AM): Stop being mean to Geo.
opalshuman (12:48:22 AM): Why are you typing like this?
opalshuman (12:49:07 AM): and how am i being mean to her?
Ventolinn (12:49:12 AM): like what?
Ventolinn (12:49:25 AM): You called her treacherous
opalshuman (12:49:42 AM): so what?
Ventolinn (12:49:33 AM): Geo is anything but
opalshuman (12:49:49 AM): i can have an opinion
Ventolinn (12:49:55 AM): True. I disapprove though.
Ventolinn (12:52:58 AM): It's cause I like her more than you.
opalshuman (12:53:22 AM): uh hu
opalshuman (12:53:24 AM): h
Ventolinn (12:53:31 AM): whatever you stupid bitch
Ventolinn signed off at 12:53:53 AM.
THAT'S OUR MAYFUCK!

Old 11-03-2006, 02:25 AM   #99
Andy /

*laugh track*

Old 11-03-2006, 02:27 AM   #100
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySlash
*laugh track*
Or WAHH WAHH WAMMMAMAMAMAMA

Old 11-03-2006, 02:29 AM   #101
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulogy
Esty - has no identity apart from his abuse of the rep system
lol

Old 11-03-2006, 02:39 AM   #102
Trotskilicious
Banned

What about his creepy factor concerning Brady?

Old 11-03-2006, 02:42 AM   #103
Eulogy
huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious
What about his creepy factor concerning Brady?
i can't keep track of everything.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:50 AM   #104
Hillzy
Apocalyptic Poster

Location: Posting Rules You may post new threads You may post replies You may post attachments You may edit your posts

Quote:
As long as the list is there's going to be someone with 134 posts asking "How come I'm not on the list? "
Or one with 3300... cancel that, I don't want your criticism.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:01 AM   #105
Sammiches
Apocalyptic Poster

Ace of Aces/Boner/etc: I have a feeling he is conservative and the stuff he says about mexicans really disturbs me, cause he is mexican and he shouldn't be perpetuating stereotypes of his kind like that! Also, I don't like what he says about women in general. He probably would fuck a shitload of 14 year old girls if he could. Deylene must be real stupid. He can say all he wants about it all being an internet gimmick but i don't believe it guys that do that one bit. nope. As i age, I am growing more and more heated when it comes to racism and sexism. sorry dudes :/
Aeroplane: sorry idk u
Alex: i am the first netphorian to chat with him on AIM. I liked him. he seems like he is real booksmart and he could do well in the sciences and make a career out of it. I mean his parents are doctors, so he has that privilege. I like that he doens't take advantage of that and he's living on his own and paying his way and whatever but you should focus on school, alex.
alisonmonster: she's nice
Ammy: quiet and avoidant, but smiles a lot. I don't think she is like the nicest person ever like people claim her to be cause most of her posts seem like her honest thoughts and they aren't always polite or warm. Not that I think she's mean or anythying. I just don't get the hype about her. I know i want her to stop being my mom though!!!!!!!!! It sounds like i'm attacking her but i'm not. I just want to set her at the right place. Reminds me a little of myself in the real life social skills department.
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.): I love him, I really do. I only know him as our leader, though.
AndySlash: He lost a ton of weight!!! GOod for him. Reminds me of this jock i hate in high school though (looks only)
avian chaos: I was sooo nervous when I was arranging to meet her at the BC signing in SF. I thought she might have thought i was a weirdo or lamer, but she didn't!!! ANd for that my first impression was that she was a nice person. And she was irl too and cool and friendly. She has a pretty face (ididn't check her body out, sickos) and I love her fashion sense so much. It's truly amazing. I often wonder what would have happened if she did move to oakland and we became good friends and stuff. I don't think many girls are people I want to be friends with but Kimmy's not like that to me!
barden: God, I hate him. He's super stupid and annoying. He doesnt' deserve to live in S. Africa. More like missippi, you know what i mean?
bardy: I think she's cool but sometimes she'll post something nasty and it throws me off. It happened more when she moved to Sacramento, so I'll blame that because I always get like that when I come back home. Which is how I am right now: a neurotic, strange troglodyte living in sacramento. God I hate this place. brady, you granted yourself a deathwish by moving here.
beef curtains: you should get back with scouse dave man. ya'll were meant to be. you are past yoru prime now and are a washed up legend
benjamin619
BlueStar: still can't believe she married *****. I like how she is a female and pretty successful in the political game. She isn't the best in it but I wish she was. She's good though and very hardworking at it; I admire that. I'm glad she's a demo and not a conserv like most phorians here who are in law or politics in the real world. The liberals outnumber the conservs in Netphoria, but all the liberals dont' do anything about it in real life except post on the pollitics board. This is why Arnold is my governor and will continue to be my governor for the next four years. Same applies with BUsh.
****** (rocksteady now): he's weird.
Boycott Graceland: from SD
BumbleBeeMouth: idk u sorry :/
celluloid_love: Stop being a yesman. I think if you had the popularity and the tenure, you'd let your personality go out full fledged and it will be just like Elviz's.
ChristHimself: He's nice and makes me smile cause he's so nice to everyone!
christian ****ie vampires: damn I wish i played the keys like you did! Totally smoked my solo for the xmas song. God, If i played keys like you do I'd fucking just make music and travel around America touring.
CoolAsIceCream: idk u sorry :/
cork_soaker: troll
D.: Lousy tats. Banal but nice.
daydreamer999: idk u sorry :/
Dead: Can you stop preying on the Asian women please? I really hate it when white guys do this and the girls make you into white gods they throw their virginities at and the create little hapa babies who shouldn't be created at all because the are 10 times what a human should be. You are only making your downfall you know that cause hapa is the new white. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you didn't understand all that. I laugh at your obsession with pop culture but I like your presense here because sometimes Netphoria acts toooooo indie when they know they buy into the tabloids too sometimes and watch extra. I like how you remind them of that and that makes them angry and they explode on you. You are dumb but you'll never see that but it's okay!!! Actually it's not, but I'm feeling nice right now and I forgive you.
DeadOpera: idku sorry :/
dean r koontz: I hope he is gone for good.
Debaser: He is probably the only Sacramento netphorian I would be friends with by choice if there was no netphoria cuase I think he's totally cool! I like his political postings, mainly. He needs to complete his Shrek wedding with Monet. I like them two as a couple so much cause then it will be true that opposites attract and they will be so cute together. Yeah, I would be friends with him if I felt more social and didn't feel it might be weird cause of the age difference. I'm sensitive like that.
DeviousJ: Lees always been super nice to me, idk why cause I dont' think i'm very nice at all. He has super powers to make me reveal something I normally wouldn't and that freaks me out. It's a good thing he makes himself out to be a trustworthy person though. He is a very private person and sensitive when it comes to his privacy. Most memorable netphorian here.
**********: Our mutual internet friend from hawaii introduced me and dom to each other cause our favorite band was SP but Dom doesnt' remember. THis makes me sad cause I think dom is a very cool person. I love his music so much, esp tiny explosive. I like how he is gay except for ashley. It really intrigues me and I always wonder if and how often they have sex. Not in a gross way though but kind of in a fascinating specimen kind of way :| I love his artwork and he is sooooo funny. I heard he hates Asians though. I guess why he forgot about me and doesn't chat with me anymore.
drmoon: desi. I thought she was really old but she's like 2 years older than me. weird.
duovamp: ehhhhh
East Rocket: idku sorry
ella: ummmm dk confuse her with a lot of other low post count girls
Elvis The Fat Years: he's 30 and has a sorry love life and thus calls females bitches and what have you
Esty: complete creep. wont' stop until brady notices him then he'll move onto another girlie
Eulogy: I like him. He's smart for a high schooler but people act like he's the stupidest shit in the world.
Ever: idku sorry
Fathoms (unadorned): You are really gay as in the happy, jovial definition. Your posts remind me of shparticus's posts.
FatteningAss: jokes were funny five years ago. pretty cool though. past his prime.
foxtrot: idku sorry
FutureBoy: esty's brother? kinda cool i guess dk really
Geek USA: Geo revived my hope in netphorian girls. She could be friends with anyone. I love her so much. I"m getting old and senile but if I was a couple years younger I would have partied with her, met people, went to shows, do all kinds of crazy stuff you only do when you're young just cause you feel young. I think she's a really sweet friend, the kind that is friends with all your other friends, but doesn't allow you to get jealous of that. That's super hard to do but I think it comes naturally to her. When we laugh at our jokes I feel like I'm a teenager again
girls like boys: tryk
GlasgowKiss: ugh
Gpub: old creep
Graveflower: I can't stop making fun of him, it's my guilty pleasure that I feel so bad about but can't stop. Maybe it's cause whenever I do he never directly retaliates but goes on talking about his own shitty life again, so I want to do it again! He's really funny to me, especially when he doesn't meant to be. He's a compulsive liar and that's what I hate about him. IT's like you deserve all that shit you get in your life if you're going to lie like that.
Helena Handbasket: w/e
HorseflyKing: dku
I Ate My Hamster: kinda funny
Ihaman: okay
Irridescent Fairysex: uhh likes hot women
Izzle: he's aight. wouldn't want him gone
Jai Guru Deva: okay
jczeroman: ehh
JokeyLoki: dku
Kanan Road: dku
KAT: i like her flavor
Katy Lied/Pretzel Logic: gross
killtrocity: dku
KrazeeStacee: You can take care of my dog when I go on vacation
Lie: When she posted more I used to think she was really smart and profound. Then after a while, I stopped thinking that so much. I guess cause, like everybody says, she lost something. But I don't know...I feel like there's something else about her. Like maybe she really isn't that profound but she's good at pontification. I dont' know, I feel like that isn't right either but I'll just say that as an example. One time I read about some advice she was giving and it was kind of just Dr. Phil advice but she was being quite adament and matter of fact about it... I didn't know what to think. I feel like she likes being mean to me.I dunno she's okay now that i think about it. She is smart though, I'll give her that i guess.
Lucy Sky Diamonds: idk why you still post here
Luke de Spa: cool. are you 17 or something? You look like a mini Lee
Mablak: dku
Mariner: u r cute
Mayfuck: Sometimes I think I would be friends with you irl and sometimes I don't. I've concluded that I would be friends with you but I wouldn't make an attempt to be close to you. Like everyone else, I like your taste in aesthetics, humor, and politics, and that's why I would be friends with you. You are secretly anti-social though--not avoidant, but anti social, in a way where you manipulate and hurt the feelings of people who really like you and consider you a friend, even if it is just on the internet. There is a very self-satisfying feeling you have for being that way. We buy into your charming side though and we let you do it to us. It's annoying. You always say you would never hurt a fly but I like to add in my head that you would verbally abuse it. Reminds me of an old best friend I used to have.
wHATcOLOR: DOesn't this belong in the W section way down there? Okay wahtever. He was really funny when we met. THen for a while online, his posts became more eccentric. I'm pretty sure that weirded me out. I don't think he likes me but I think he's okay.
mccrick: dk
mercurial: dk
Mia Figaro:dk
mirrar: annoying. is goth but claims she isn't and hates goth people.
mistle: dk
mpp: hacked some guy's computer so he could see nudes of the dude's gf. wtf man?
Murgle: i like her she is sweet and wtf you don't belong onnetphoria!
mx****ie: totally awesome.
Nate the Grate: dk
Neopryn: please grow up to be someone who is not sean casey
Nimrod's Son: i don't want to digress
North: eh
obscured01: eh
ohnoitsbonnie: annoying
Orenthal James (as in Padrick): dk
pale blue eyes: dk
pale_princess: dk
peabody:dk
PkPhuoko:dk
ravenguy2000: you're a big teddy bear you're so cute!!!! I think we might be friends irl. I am a fag hag.
redbull: dk
Rockin’ Cherub:dk
RockLobster: u r from the sea!
RopeyLopey: i like your music you are super nice. thanks for being arrested for us. that was incredibly brave but i'm sure you liked it
Sammiches: tehe
scouse dave: get back with beef curtains you fool!
Sepiae: her name is Amy2
severin: dk
Shapan:dk
sleeper: I wish i could be friends with someone like him irl but I don't think it would happen because I would end up being frustrated as he would make me feel totally stupid and out of touch iwth the world (not on purpose though). nah maybe i could make it work. he is smart, logical, and a critical thinker but there are also imperfect elements Ilike about him like when he calls people fags or uses blanket statements like saying when he criticizes religion. i like them cause they aren't anything fascist or whatever but things you have to kinda understand about the person first so you can laugh about it. umm kinda like black humor or something you know. hmm i think he might have an attraction for european lookin ladies. maybe you should try looking at some hot black ladies for once.
Smashingjj: dk
Sonic Johnny:dk
spa ced: naive
sppunk: ugh
spring: aww
SuperCres: dk
Tchocky:dk
tcm:kind annoying.
tear stained glass: pictures scare me so much. was going to go to uc berkeley?
tehb0lly!!1!: dk
the: i dont' understand why her posts are so crazy like all the fucking time.
The Omega Concern: dk
To Me My Board!: jessica alba
Toby: nasty stupid
Trotskilicious: okay
trykristin: i want her unbanned but it doesn't mean i love her
TuralyonW3: i like him
twice: pretty. i heard she was normal irl
Ugly: okay
Voice Impodes: dk
wally: dad
waltermcphilip: watermelon mc clip
wangcomputers: lee's best friend
Xtina: meh
yo soy el major: so funny!
zekix: dk
corganist: right wing to the max
killer tomato: cool
deadswan: when she lived in berkeley, she would sometimes post about where she was just at, and i'd be like omg i was there exactly the same time she was there. we never met though cause i didn't want to meet anymore netphorians. she is stridently crazy through her posts
relaxor: awww i was going to meet him too!!!! I really really liked him. God i forget his name. He thought our conversations were boring though What happened to him? I think i wanted to go to the berkeley kite festival with him. awww i miss him. where did he go. why can't i remember hsi name!!!
2M2B: hot firefighter all the ladies want
nothing/everything: I love neutral milk hotel too!!!! <3333333333
phaedrus: dk

Last edited by Sammiches : 11-03-2006 at 01:15 PM.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:16 AM   #106
TuralyonW3
Immortal

From the looks of this thread it's surprising that not everyone is familiar with the dick-in-the-dirt-knocking awesomeness that is that crazy dutchman smashingjj

Old 11-03-2006, 03:19 AM   #107
Trotskilicious
Banned

Ace of Aces/Boner/etc - I love this guy. Consistent source of controversy and ridiculousness. We all need that.
Alex - When he's not trying to disrupt threads by using code and stuff he's pretty funny and obnoxious which is great.
alisonmonster - She's always been really nice to me. I DON'T KNOW WHY.
Ammy - KABLAMMY is awesome
AndySlash - He's cool. I liked it when he got all hot and bothered about the kristen thing.
avian chaos - I like chatting with her and she's always been here. She's like the original old schooler at this point. I guess Mayfuck qualifies, too.
barden - He can be really awful sometimes but at the same time he's controversial and he makes people angry so that's all good.
bardy - Like I said before, I don't understand all the negative rep.
beef curtains - She yelled at me for getting lost in San Antonio, but other than that she's pretty cool.
benjamin619 - He gives me lots of good rep, even though it comes out grey.
BlueStar - One of the worst posters on this board period. Her MO is basically conformist party line towing silly. Plus she'll post whole articles instead of actually thinking for herself.
****** (rocksteady now) - ******'s pretty awesome. I'd like to smoke a bowl or four with him.
celluloid_love - nigger
ChristHimself! - He's really cool. He's always been really cool to me, which has something to do with his love for big dudes. I don't know why I can't meet any chicks that feel the same way as he does. Maybe I'll just be queer.
christian ****ie vampires - Mark is one of the funniest people in person.
CoolAsIceCream - not ted
D. - I like to give him a hard time because it's easy but I don't really dislike him all that much. He apparently wants to fight me which is LOL
Dead - I hate myself so much that I often think of killing myself, but then I realize that there are people like Dead that are so much more worthless than I am. Then I get angry because he doesn't seem to hate himself for being a completely worthless piece of shit. C'est la vie!
DeadOpera - Constantly gives me negative rep. In the I Hate Trotsky club with a handful of people.
dean r koontz - Every time I think of Anders I think of how mean he's been to me, how fucked up psychologically he is, and I'm just kind of confused. It made me laugh a lot that a Swedish guy is telling me that my opinion on college football isn't as "interesting" as Ace's.
Debaser - Someone call the free thinking brigade and report this guy for being a tool.
DeviousJ - Everyone sucks his dick. I'm going to flame him, DeviousJ, you're a dweeb.
********** - I used to hate this guy for no reason other than the fact that I was bored. Now I like him. He looks like zoolander.
duovamp - I love giving teenage newbs a hard time.
Elvis The Fat Years - a saucy drunk with lots of horrible things to say.
Esty - He used to be the underground nice guy, now he's the unoriginal dick. You were always creepy with girls but his bardy thing is pushing the limits of weirdness.
Eulogy - It blows my mind how often really cocky, arrogant people don't understand what the fuck they're saying 90% of the time. Eulogy is the worst about this, he'll say shit and then immediately take it back a few posts later and pretend he didn't say it. It's almost as if every post is his first post.}
Fathoms (unadorned) - I used to flame the shit out of this guy but it was pointless. I still dislike him.
FatteningAss - Gil would be cool in real life I bet but on here he can be really annoying.
FutureBoy - He used to be only known for his unusually big ass avatar, now he's not so special in that regard with the attention manwhore brigade. Now he's the rep nazi. I think he gives rep more than he posts.
Geek USA - She's sweet but she won't respond to my IMs.
girls like boys - OMG ITZ KRIZTEN
GlasgowKiss - This guy is a sarcastic prick and always has something mean or snide to say.
Gpub - I have him on ignore because his posts are so fucking stupid they make me dumber reading them.
Graveflower - Sean Casey is first ballot Netphoria Hall of Fame.
Helena Handbasket - Tasha was one of my favorite people ever but she seems to have become pretty involved with herself.
HorseflyKing - Love the avatar.
I Ate My Hamster - I thought me and Waynus were cool until we had a flame war in the other thread.
Ihaman - Another guy I was mean to for no reason. He's totally awesome.
Irridescent Fairysex - Never Nohen's favorite name actually started posting recently.
Izzle - Oh man I gave Izzle a hard time, I think everyone did. He's still flakier than Jim Morrison.
Jai Guru Deva - I just read that Jau Guru Deva is Travis Meeks. No wonder he hates me. To be honest I don't even remember why I was ever rude to him. Although I think most of the time the people I'm mean to are the ones that keep responding with hate instead of laughing it off.
jczeroman - dick
KAT - I don't get it.
Katy Lied/Pretzel Logic - don't know why he got banned but he's pretty great.
KrazeeStacee - What a dumb, trailer trashy slut whore with four abortions and a chip on her shoulder. I mean really, what do you have to make you think you know shit about shit? Really.
Lie - I used to like her but she apparently thinks it's funny when I'm the butt of jokes. Pretty twofaced and non-confrontational.
Lucy Sky Diamonds - I like this chick alot, she's been around a long time.
Luke de Spa - Makes me laugh very often, love his sig, and he's one of the biggest smart asses netphoria has ever seen.
Mariner - Mariner is probably the only person on this board that's a well-adjusted person with a bright confidence that doesn't tresspass on cockiness. I hate him.
Mayfuck - Mayfuck is hilarious, controversial, ridiculous, and mean.
wHATcOLOR - Even when he was mean to me in every single thread I made I still didn't hate Jesse and I knew one day he would see that I'm not a bad dude. He's probably the only person that listened when I talked about how great the Corrections was. Other people couldn't get over the fact that he was mean to Oprah.
mirrar - I like her. She doesn't post much though.
mpp - This dude is seriously awesome. One of the most unappreciated netphorians.
mx****ie - I remember the 10 page thread about how he doesn't wear anything other than one set of clothes. Funny funny funny shit.
Nate the Grate - Basically like Eulogy without the tenacity for having the last word and with the ability to express himself correctly the first time.
neopryn - Brothers from another mother?
Nimrod's Son - I like Mike ok, i think he can be really arrogant and obnoxious sometimes, but not in a good way. I think he likes to push his chest out a lot and make his voice big sometimes to impress people when he doesn't need to. I never understood why "I get paid more than you" is a flame.
North - Absolutely awful.
obscured01 - She's really sweet but I think that she needs to get out of Lubbock and see the world before she settles down for a life of wedded "bliss".
ohnoitsbonnie - the most contraversial member of the board since Hera.
Orenthal James (as in Padrick) - I like ******'s friends. Birds of a feather works both ways.
pale_princess - she's pretty great and a funny drunk. I don't know why she wastes her time with that tool Dead though.
peabody - silver spoon kid, but he's pretty cool all things considering.
PkPhuoko - a joke. I can't believe he still posts.
ravenguy2000 - Really great guy, like ChristHimself! he has a thing for big dudes. I wish he wouldn't bring up the fact that I'm kind of nuts for tits all the time.
Rockin’ Cherub - I get him and RopeyLopey confused. He needs an avatar.
RopeyLopey - He needs to get rid of his avatar.
scouse dave - Good guy, I'd love to go to Liverpool and catch a football game with him and get drunk.
Sepiae - She's probably the best girl a guy could ask for. If I could meet a girl like her in Texas who likes the Longhorns as much as she likes Boston sports teams I'd probably kill myself after listening to "Today."
severin - miss this guy
sleeper - when he came back I said I was glad he was back. Now I really regret that comment. He seems like the kind of person that talks in a monotone and will go on FOREVER until you basically die in your shoes. I bet he's really boring and conversation poison.
Smashingjj - The Dutch Netphorians have always been completely awesome. Each and every one of them, and Jeroen is probably the best.
Sonic Johnny - On block. I liked that pic of his smelly loser friends though. I don't have any friends so I probably shouldn't laugh.
spa ced - TWAT of the HIGHEST order. I can't believe he thinks that it hurts my feelings when he makes fun of my GPA. Does anyone other than absolutely retarded faggots even care about that shit? He's the kind of person that brags about SAT scores like people are impressed. Like Ace said, he can't get AIDS fast enough.
sppunk - I used to give this guy a hard time but he's a pretty great boarder.
spring - She's really cute.
SuperCres - I think he's the worlds only grunge pimp.
tehb0lly!!1! - Needs a name change.
the - posts nothing of value ever. EVER. on block.
The Omega Concern - What a nutter. I think he posts from a shack in North Dakota.
To Me My Board! - Creepy weirdo but still a bigger winner than Dead.
Toby - I used to hate him but now I really like this guy. Seems like a fun dude. Anyone sleeper thinks is a total waste has to be fun.
Trotskilicious - I hate me.
trykristin - bitch
TuralyonW3 - Texas fans unite. WE GOT THIS BLOCK ON LOCKDOWN.
twice - she's really cool and arty. I like arty girls a lot.
Ugly - Funny? Hardly ever.
Voice Impodes - Dipshit.
wally - has given me encouragement before so he's on my good side.
wangcomputers - always liked this guy. ALWAYS WILL.
xtina - So gorgeous.
yo soy el major - whatever
zekix - TEXAS FIGHT! TEXAS FIGHT!

Last edited by Trotskilicious : 11-03-2006 at 06:54 AM.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:21 AM   #108
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillzy
Or one with 3300... cancel that, I don't want your criticism.
Dude, I'm sorry I forgot you!

I mean when you make a list that long people slip through the cracks, but for what it's worth I've always liked you even if I don't know you that well. You've made me laugh more than once.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:26 AM   #109
Orenthal James
Minion of Satan

i will have you all know that i am pleased with the fact that people actually know and have something to say about me, be it good or bad.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:26 AM   #110
Kahlo

no Kahlo?!?! this is tantrum time.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:28 AM   #111
Trotskilicious
Banned

I feel ashamed that I had so many worthless nonentities on my post and left out some of the more interesting people that I like.

KAHLO! YOU'RE GREAT! FRIDA AND LEON <3 FOREVER.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:44 AM   #112
murgle

Ace of Aces/Boner/etc- seems like an okay dude most of the time. sometimes comes off as an asshole who spends too much time betting on sports, but i'm sure he's a good guy underneath all that...
Aeroplane- I like him. He has an Edward Gorey avatar. K is for Kate
Alex- sometimes he's really annoying, but sometimes he's funny.
alisonmonster- I like her. She seems really nice and I enjoy her posts.
Ammy- I like ammy. She and I get along pretty well and she answered a lot of annoying questions about her IUD. hah.
Andrew_Pakula (not Alex’s alias the REAL Andy P.)- no real interaction with the Pakman, but considering that he keeps this shit running, he's a good guy in my book.
AndySlash- I like him. He's a nice guy and will be getting a neat postcard Also, he's a real trooper for putting up with the secret santa bullshit
avian chaos- I usually like her. I was sad when she left for awhile back
barden- when I asked him for help on my project about South Africa, he was very helpful and he's probably a nice guy, but some of his posts that try to be funny are really grating.
bardy- In person, I'm sure she's very nice. Some of her posts get kind of annoying, but mine aren't always shining beacons of my personality, that's for sure.
beef curtains- I always forget what her username used to be When she first changed it, i couldn't remember what the NEW name was, and now i can't remember the old one. SVSAM, right? damn. I suck.
benjamin619- eh. No real opinion either way, but some of his posts get annoying.
BlueStar- She seems nice. Her threads that ONLY consist of just a cut/paste news story kind of get old, but sometimes I haven't heard that news story for whatever reason, so it can be informing.
****** (rocksteady now)- ****** is a good guy. I don't understand why he keeps getting his shit deleted only to come back later, though.
Boycott Graceland- Not around very much anymore, but I remember some good posts.
BumbleBeeMouth- Not a very big name in the scheme of things...? No real opinion.
celluloid_love- eh.
ChristHimself- I like this guy. I'm sure we'd get along in person. If I'm ever in Scotland, I'll have to stop by and buy him a beer.
christian ****ie vampires- overall not too bad. some posts are eh.
CoolAsIceCream- no real opinion, seems nice though. I remember talking to him in a couple threads... but since my favorite candidate for Ted was eliminated, I was cheering for this guy. damn.
cork_soaker- mostly obnoxious, but relatively bengin.
D.- I like David. We had something in common from when I first got to the board. Hah. Deadsy. good times. I think his KC tattoo is kind of but maybe it's just because I don't love my city enough to get the skyline tattooed on my body. Sad to hear that he broke up with Brena, though.
daydreamer999- I recognize this guy, but none of his posts stand out in my mind. Isn't he from Australia or NZ or something down there?
Dead- Sometimes comes across as creepy (but that's sort of his personality here, so I guess it works), but he's probably a nice guy.
DeadOpera- eh.
dean r koontz- usually, eh. Sometimes it seems like he tries to hard to 'board'.
Debaser- eh.
DeviousJ- I like him. I don't know too much about him, and it seems like he's posting less? Maybe I just keep missing his posts. Either way. I'd like to see some more of his posts
**********- I like Dom. I sent out that Project Runway DVD out to him, but haven't heard if he got it or not. hrm. will have to PM him. I don't know why he moved back to Hawaii though?
drmoon- I'm still reserving judgement. Part of me wants to like her, but it's still hard to believe that she's a girl. I'd always thought she was a guy. but then again, I get that a lot on here, too, because of the sexually ambiguious username/avatars.
duovamp- Still undecided on my opinion. 1/2 the time I want to like him, but the other 1/2 I want to hate him.
East Rocket- Stephen's my buddy. We have the same last name and he lives in Texas, too. I don't think we're related, though. I'll let you know how the potato pancakes turn out. I bought some potatoes. yaay
ella- eh. Whenever a new person comes here, I'm a little curious... I mean, I've been here for over 3 years, and I can't think of any more than a handful of people that have joined since then that stick around or aren't trolls. I mean, ella seems nice, but why did she come here? Why not go to a nice board? (this isn't just directed at you, ella, but other new people)
Elvis The Fat Years- I like him. All of his pictures look the same, though.
Esty- I usually like Esty. That whole rep war shit was a big pain in the ass blah blah blah, but he's probably a nice guy.
Eulogy- he's got some drama, but I guess we all did at that age- we just didn't all post about it. haha. it sucks because he usually only posts about the big angsty dramas he's going through and not day-to-day shit, so all we know is the drama.
Ever- who?
Fathoms (unadorned)- no real opinion
FatteningAss- Gil can be an asshole, but in that he's really your buddy kind of way. The chocolate cake crap got old though, hah.
foxtrot- no strong opinion, but overall not a fan.
FutureBoy- Esty's brother, no? Whenever I think of futureboy, all I can think of is his avatar
Geek USA- It sucks that I live in the same city as her, but haven't met her. She works at Ojedas, which is cool. I have her cell phone number stored in my phone because I was supposed to meet up with her and some people a couple years ago, but I got dragged along with my friend to buy a snake and then I was sleepy. I think Geo and I would probably get along in person (after about an hour of each of us sitting there, silent, like on our faces).
girls like boys- i can only think of a couple posts about this person. doesn't someone know her in person? toby? didn't your boyfriend cheat on you with a deaf girl (or was that someone else?)? I'd probably like to see more from her.
GlasgowKiss- Quaid.
Gpub- eh.
Graveflower- Sean Casey usually seems pretty cool but then he says something super asshole-y and I can't make up my mind. He moved to Pittsburg? or Philadelphia? Somewhere not in NJ. What are you doing for a job there, Casey?
Helena Handbasket- I like Tasha. She watches Bridezillas too. We can talk about embarassing television shows together. heh. I haven't watched Bridezillas in months because I got out of the habit, and I'm not going to have the WE channel next month anyway I remember trying to get that screenshot from the Darkness video for her, but it never worked right. I still remember the flying beagle avatar.
HorseflyKing- who?
I Ate My Hamster- no opinion
Ihaman- IhaMatt seems like a good guy. I'm glad to hear that he finally got off the cocaine and shit. I always worried about him. I still have some of the photoshop stuff that he's done saved on my computer. I used one as a background on my cell phone for months.
Irridescent Fairysex- I recognize the name and can expect what sort of post he's going to make, but I still have no opinon.
Izzle- I think of catfishes. neat, long haired, oxford catfishes.
Jai Guru Deva- Is this Travis Meeks? I used to remember who this was. Sometimes I like him.
jczeroman- Not too much a fan of some of his politics, but that video he made was fucking hilarious. I usually read his posts, but not if they have to do with libertarianism or tipping at restaurants.
JokeyLoki- eh.
Kanan Road- who?
KAT- I always think of the panda bear avatar. and Klavier! he's a goofy cat. Her boyfriend posted on here for awhile, right? he gave me rep once, but he didn't have any reputation, so I just got the little grey square. But I appreciate the thought
Katy Lied/Pretzel Logic- 96% annoying.
killtrocity- who?
KrazeeStacee- I usually like Stacy. She and I probably don't agree about everything, but I love animals probably as much as she does. I think that we would get along in person. She takes jabs and shit on here a lot better than I would. I'm touchy about that shit, even if people don't know me. I always have to be liked.
Lie- I like her. I don't know a whole lot about her, but I enjoy her posts and she seems to be random, like me.
Lucy Sky Diamonds- I like She sent me an awesome secret santa gift a couple years back and we get along. we IM very very sporadically, but it's always fun. I like her rats. naked rat!
Luke de Spa- the new avatar face creeps me out, dude. overall I like you, though.
Mablak- I just see some blob of an avatar in my head when I think about him/her
Mariner- I like Mariner. I like all the photos he posts. He seems like a nice guy
Mayfuck- I have a hard time deciding if I like him or if he annoys me. When I was new, he'd IM me to fuck with me. hah. He's usually an okay guy though.
wHATcOLOR- I like Jesse, even though he doesn't really know who I am. Whenever I think of him, I think of Paul Hem. and Tom Cruise.
mccrick- annoying. and the avatar is kind of creepy, paired with his posts.
mercurial- australia/nz? somewhere down there.
Mia Figaro- I didn't think this was a real person for a long time. Sometimes I still can't decide, but the pics in the scar thread kind of made me think otherwise.
mirrar- I like her. It's odd that i like her and I like some of the people that she dislikes. I like all the photos she posts, but I wish she'd smile and show her teeth or something. the ****ie pictures were neat.
mistle- sometimes i feel like asger never leaves his basement, but he's probably nice enough.
mpp- nothing's coming to mind, but it'll come back to me later.
Murgle- hey, that's me.
mx****ie- he doesn't post too much anymore, but that's because he's off at college, right? isn't his family rich? what's he doing hanging around here?
Nate the Grate- sometimes I get him and other people confused. Oh well. seems like an okay guy most of the time.
Neopryn- I like Nathan. nate? what are you called. I know your name, but shit I can't remember. I wanna say that you're nathan simply because there's a "nate" (the great) here, and so you settled on nathan to avoid confusion? or whatever. go steelers.
Nimrod's Son- I usually dislike him. Sometimes he does something that makes me rethink my opinion, but then he'll be more of an asshole for whatever reason.
North- I always think of frat boys. He might be a nice guy, but I can't get over that over-tanned, beer drinking, golf-playing, teeth whitening, "i'm going to costco"- threads, guy.
obscured01- I like Sarah. I'm pretty sure that we'd be pretty good friends in real life. Whenever you're in DFW next, we'll go get a burger or something
ohnoitsbonnie- is this person real, or a mayfuck troll? There was so much controversy, I don't know what we decided on. haha. anyway.
Orenthal James (as in Padrick)- eat it like a sandwich. maybe a nice guy, but I had a hard time figuring out who was Padrick and who was ****** when they were both on the same name, so part of my opinions might have to do with ****** and not Padrick.
pale blue eyes- I like. I always forget her real name and it makes me feel a bit like an asshole, but I don't think she knows mine, so it's okay. I think that she and I get along pretty well.
pale_princess- relatively scarce around here lately.
peabody- Sbux love. Seems like a nice guy. If you want more hours and money though, you should be a shift.
PkPhuoko- Never had a whole lot of interaction with him, personally. it's also hard to ignore all the rumors and slander and stuff.
ravenguy2000- i think about your tattoo. and that you made a thread asking what kind of tie to wear with your shirt. I like rollercoasters too
redbull- is this a real poster or an imitation of redbreegull?
Rockin’ Cherub- Usually, I like.
RockLobster- Usually, I like.
RopeyLopey- no harm, no foul. I still hope you were kidding on that whole tirade, though....
Sammiches- I always call "sandwiches" "sammiches"- so her name makes me think of pbjs. hah. she seems nice though. i can't recall ever seeing a picture of her though
scouse dave- i think i get him confused with other people, but I like him overall.
Sepiae- I like her. We talked a bit when I was pretty new and she was nice to me
severin- doesn't post that much anymore. I'm curious what's going on with him lately.
Shapan- eh
sleeper- not typically a huge fan of, but maybe I need to give him another chance.
Smashingjj- i remember the picture of the cat he was cat-sitting. it was a pretty cat. i like joeri though, really.
Sonic Johnny- sometimes pretty cool
spa ced- Nice and probably well-intentioned, but kind of flakey.
sppunk- usually I like. lots of sports.
spring- i like spring. nothing outstanding is sticking out in my head right now, but look at all the fucking things i just filled out. sweet jesus.
SuperCres- eh
Tchocky- eh
tcm- arrows
tear stained glass- eh
tehb0lly!!1!- bleh
the- i like ana. she's neat and has a cool voice. really into the prince of persia, no?
The Omega Concern- eh
To Me My Board!- bad name change, but cute dog. very into comic books, so I think we'd probably have a hard time having a conversation in real life.
Toby- I like robbie. i had him for secret santa last year. i see a bunch of guys on campus and usually the first thing i think of is, "that guy looks like toby". probably fun to party with.. but i don't really party.. but he's settled down a lot lately with kiley.
Trotskilicious- i usually like him a lot. i'd be curious if we'd get along in person, though.
trykristin- she usually gets a bad rep, but seems to be a nice person. sure, she posts petty shit that gets her flamed (and she responds to every flame, which feeds the fire), but whatever. it shakes this place up from time to time.
TuralyonW3- eh. lives in austin, right?
twice- i like some of the pictures she posts, but she doesn't post a lot anymore. i like her
Ugly- I like Al. We chatted on MSN a few times. We'd probably get along pretty well in person
Voice Impodes- sometimes annoying, but has been very scarce lately, and that whole lola drama was kind of
wally- he seems pretty cool.
waltermcphilip- eh
wangcomputers- not around too much
Xtina- not around too much anymore
yo soy el major- she seems okay. she seems like she might've mellowed out a little bit, which is probably good for her. I have that project runway DVD burned for her around here somewhere, but I have yet to contact her about it, and i'm nervous about meeting a netphorian in person anyway. i'm really shy when i first meet people, but i warm up kind of quick. eh, i don't know. ******, what happened with Starbucks? I hear you're at Urban Outfitters now? I could never work there. fucking yuppies.
zekix- you live in austin, right? I used to live there. good times, dude.

and now my hands are going to fall off.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:48 AM   #113
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

ames. you almost made me cry. ilu

Old 11-03-2006, 03:55 AM   #114
obscured01
Minion of Satan

Quote:
obscured01 - She's really sweet but I think that she needs to get out of Lubbock and see the world before she settles down for a life of wedded "bliss".
I don't think I have any misconceptions about being married. I know it isn't going to be easy or absolutely wonderful... we both have bad tempers so we'll fight and such, but it's okay, we'll get through it. He's the only person I want to share my life with. We'll be happy even though we may not be blissful

But you're right, I do need to get the hell out of Lubbock.

Old 11-03-2006, 03:55 AM   #115
MusicMan4

hey murgle learn to read you know waht im sayign

Old 11-03-2006, 03:58 AM   #116
murgle

what did i do? i can't read. i know i didn't follow the rules completely, but oh well. I did my own thing.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:03 AM   #117
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Hey, KATE. I mean Murgle. I always remember your name because of the Ben Folds Five song of the same name. I will fill this shit out later but I'm up and figured I'd comment.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:03 AM   #118
MusicMan4

Old 11-03-2006, 04:05 AM   #119
murgle

I like that Dear Kate! song. It's nothing like me though What's your name again? I know that the second after you respond I'll remember it. I suck

Yeah, I saw your location after I posted it, but I didn't want to go back and edit it. also, if I'd stopped mid-filling-out to check, I'd have given up. doing that all in one go is exhausting.

Old 11-03-2006, 04:05 AM   #120
murgle

my throat hurts. I need a cough drop.

an entire fucking value-sized bag of menthol cough drops. i love those things.