Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #31
rolmos
Apocalyptic Poster

IWishIWasBlank to thread.

Old 06-02-2008, 09:11 AM   #32
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

IWishIHadThisCostumeforHalloween

It would go great with this gargantuan spliff.

Marijuana slowly turns you into a lizard. I'm turning green already.

Last edited by IWishIWasBlank : 06-02-2008 at 09:20 AM.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #33
myosis
Minion of Satan

i wish you good luck and health

Old 09-28-2016, 08:29 PM   #34
FoolofaTook
Immortal

Location: Trump first sold Hawaii to the Japanese to now be right saying Barack Obama isn't born in the United States. -Crognan's Bluff

Speaking of weiners, Walla Walla is having its annual Sausage Fest (lolol) these days.

Sausage fest.

Lol

Old 09-28-2016, 11:25 PM   #35
Run To Me
Apocalyptic Poster

How many did u eat

Old 09-29-2016, 01:34 AM   #36
Slurpee
Minion of Satan

Is this the only SP board left?

We survived on pure hate.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:16 AM   #37
T&T
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonoo View Post
r/smashingpumpkins
ugh. too many twats. like james. James (Weesnaw) go back to r/

Old 09-29-2016, 10:33 AM   #38
FoolofaTook
Immortal

Location: Trump first sold Hawaii to the Japanese to now be right saying Barack Obama isn't born in the United States. -Crognan's Bluff

There can never be too many twats, never.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:53 AM   #39
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

i'm surprised netphoria is still around

Old 09-29-2016, 11:05 AM   #40
trevorbrooks
Demi-God

Who the hell doesn't have an adblock enabled in 2016?? I don't think I've ever seen a single ad on this site. Also, how many boards could possibly be divided between the 25 fans who give this much of a shit?

Old 09-29-2016, 11:24 AM   #41
T&T
Minion of Satan

if this board shut down I'd just find another place to shitpost. the sp news is secondary.

Old 09-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #42
T&T
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
Yeah unless you're posting your Machina thesis
we all have to find a way to give a little. you do your radio, I'll do the MM copypasta

Old 09-29-2016, 02:24 PM   #43
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

I heard of a facebook group called Sad Machines that puts blammo and the o board to shame.

Old 09-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #44
Cool As Ice Cream

what happened to it?

Old 09-29-2016, 08:55 PM   #45
trevorbrooks
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider View Post
I heard of a facebook group called Sad Machines that puts blammo and the o board to shame.
can confirm, saw it in my suggested groups the other day. no thank u.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:34 PM   #46
Ram27
Minion of Satan

Location: Iha: All right! I can't fucking hear you! (laughs) I'm just kidding. Stop your enthusiasm.

i joined that around the time the d'arcy rumors were going around. it's weird how they genuinely seem to enjoy the new stuff and respect billy

Old 09-29-2016, 09:58 PM   #47
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern

Monty tweeted that hes closing the site. Kind of a bummer.

Old 09-29-2016, 09:59 PM   #48
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern

I was trying to read up on any news and got redirected as well. Weird.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:00 PM   #49
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

i was reading about this on Netphoria, and it was mentioned in the same breath as accusations of Monte being the one who leaked those songs.
Any truth to that, or is that Netphoria just being it's self?

Old 09-29-2016, 10:00 PM   #50
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Mind linking that thread? I haven't heard anything about that personally, but I'm not sure how it would fit the bunny boiler fanboy persona ive been told of in the past

Old 09-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #51
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=183626

I think some of it was meant to be serious, but I'm not sure.

Old 09-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #52
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SmashingPum..._redirects_to/

Old 09-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #53
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

It is impossible to discuss Smashing Pumpkins fan sites without mentioning Netphoria.org. Since the late nineties Netphoria has been one of the highest trafficked SP fan websites on the net. If you google “Smashing Pumpkins” in the United States, Netphoria is the first fan site you’ll find, right behind the band’s official websites and Wikipedia.org. For years Netphoria provided fans with info on the band, including links to official Pumpkins videos, Tour updates, etc. While the main website has not been updated in more than a year, the infamous netphoria message boards are still going strong. In fact, after more than a decade, the site’s boards continue to be the most active Pumpkins message boards on the internet.

Most fans will find the lack of civility and negative tone displayed on Netphoria’s message boards difficult to tolerate. In fact, Billy Corgan has publicly excoriated the site repeatedly over its ‘anything goes’ comments displayed on the netphoria boards. While the boards might appear extremely crude to the uninitiated, the fan community at Netphoria includes many of the most knowledgeable, long-term Pumpkins fans anywhere. Be careful! Almost any thread on the Netphoria boards is probably NSFW. Browse at your own risk.

https://yourlifeisnotyourown.wordpre...uest-bloggers/

Old 09-29-2016, 10:09 PM   #54
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 09-29-2016, 10:12 PM   #55
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 09-29-2016, 10:47 PM   #56
Ram27
Minion of Satan

Location: Iha: All right! I can't fucking hear you! (laughs) I'm just kidding. Stop your enthusiasm.

the sound collage at the beginning is actually pretty legit

Old 10-03-2016, 07:22 PM   #57
Row
Amish Rake Fighter

I'm still trying to figure out what is going on in this forum.

Old 10-03-2016, 07:39 PM   #58
fuzzyroes
Immortal

I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued.

Old 10-04-2016, 02:32 AM   #59
Cool As Ice Cream

I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued. I wish Monte would dish the dirt on what went down with he and Corgan. There had to have been some mass hilarity that ensued.

nice montish, dickhead.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:03 PM   #60
Kahlo
BAN HAMMER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Row View Post
I'm still trying to figure out what is going on in this forum.
less talking, more hating.