Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-22-2016, 02:32 AM   #61
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Unless Fuzzy is a crown ward, he certainly holds his own life in his hands. And I'm frankly worried about his ability to handle that responsibility and amazed that it hasn't led to disaster thus far. If this guy is so susceptible to unquestioningly following TV personalities, what happens when Vince Offer starts a cult?

http://fm.cnbc.com/applications/cnbc...g?v=1379104356

"Follow me, for only I can wipe your soul clean of sin, leaving it completely dry with no streaks or residue."

Old 11-22-2016, 02:57 AM   #62
Disco King
Minion of Satan

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...27&oe=58D2BC97

Old 11-22-2016, 03:01 AM   #63
Disco King
Minion of Satan

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b3&oe=58B65000

Old 11-22-2016, 01:54 PM   #64
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

because you're incredibly stupid?

Old 11-22-2016, 11:19 PM   #65
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Kovaleski was not "ripping Trump to pieces." He simply corrected him. Trump claimed that "thousands" of Arabs were seen dancing and celebrating the attacks on 9/11. Being pressed on this lie, Trump's campaign scrambled to find any source they could that would support Trump's claim, and settled on an article written by Kovaleski that said nothing of the sort. Kovaleski denied ever writing that thousands of Arabs were ever sighted celebrating on the day of the attacks, and that pissed Trump off enough to mimic his disability.

Even were Kovaleski to have "ripped Trump to pieces," he would be totally justified in doing so, as he caught Trump in a blatant lie. The fact that you think being criticized legitimizes Trump making fun of somebody's disability speaks volumes. You think Trump is perfectly justified in making attacks on anybody who says things that he doesn't like, and that anybody who contradicts whom deserves these attacks. You equate somebody questioning the truth of somebody else's words with somebody ridiculing another person's illness. And what's more, you maintain that this is fair and justifiable, while also maintaining that it crosses a line for a citizen to publicly express discontent with the policies of a political figure, even if they use polite words to do it.

Fuzzy, can you please actually consider what you've typed? If you're a rational person, you have to recognize that everything you're saying is blatant bullshit. I'm trying to tell you this in a polite way, because I know that if I just insult your intelligence again, you'll immediately go on the defensive and evade all my points. Can you please explain why you have such a love of authority, that you think it is inappropriate for people to criticize authority figures, and cheer on authority figures who demean anyone who dare call them out on anything? I mean, even the average Trump voter is capable of criticizing him, while you are like some sort of cult member who has a pathological need to rationalize everything he does and never question him. Why?
I just don't really care man. The United States is in a bad place and there's so many more important issues at hand to be focused on rather than "oh he mocked a disabled guy! we should be outraged!"

Trumps authentic. It isn't always polite but I'll take that personality over the insanely crafted, premeditated phoniness of Hillary Clinton any day. Have you guys seen any of the Wikileaks? The level of how pre-orchestrated EVERYTHING she says is absolutely insane.

The United States government needs a shakeup and I have faith in what Trumps team is going for. Trump being crass be damned... There's more important issues at hand.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:25 PM   #66
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Can you please explain why you have such a love of authority, that you think it is inappropriate for people to criticize authority figures, and cheer on authority figures who demean anyone who dare call them out on anything? I mean, even the average Trump voter is capable of criticizing him, while you are like some sort of cult member who has a pathological need to rationalize everything he does and never question him. Why?
I've been rallying against the United States government for years. I have no love for authority.

But I'm very pleased that the United States public has woken up and has decided to break from the insanity and actually try something new with someone who's not beheld to all the special interests. Trump may merely be a vessel, but his main architect Steve Bannon is fully aware of what's going on in the world and is completely tuned into the truth movement.

It's an exciting time for politics. The old rigged archetype is crumbling right before our eyes. It's an advancement for humanity.

Old 11-22-2016, 11:27 PM   #67
fuzzyroes
Banned

10 000 posts!!!

http://i.imgur.com/oTdRvvK.gif

Old 11-22-2016, 11:33 PM   #68
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

fuzzy made fun of a dude at work by asking if he was mentally retarded and is puzzled why they took it to management. safe to say he has no respect for disabled people and just doesn't give a fuck. trump is your perfect president, congrats

Old 11-22-2016, 11:34 PM   #69
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
It's an exciting time for politics. The old rigged archetype is crumbling right before our eyes. It's an advancement for humanity.
it's true it's crumbling, but i doubt it will be an advancement for humanity unless you think white supremacy is an advancement

yes trump is authentic. an authentic douchebag

Old 11-23-2016, 12:10 AM   #70
buzzard
Minion of Satan

True progress in the form of a narcissist figurehead held up by a who's who of the most run-of-the-mill conservative figures ever blended in with a spot of nepotism and the neckbearded alt-right's answer to Leni Riefenstahl.

Old 11-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #71
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Excellent time to stop posting!

Old 11-23-2016, 07:11 PM   #72
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post
So does that mean if he wasn't "against" gay marriage that you would ask him for anal sex instead of booing him or showing any respect that he IS our Vice President elect?
I-- what?

Old 11-23-2016, 07:13 PM   #73
Disco King
Minion of Satan

This is like seven months of Fuzzy and Poots condensed into one post.

Old 11-23-2016, 07:55 PM   #74
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:

So does that mean if he wasn't "against" gay marriage that you would ask him for anal sex instead of booing him or showing any respect that he IS our Vice President elect?
:
Yes, I would peg him as long as he did an enema beforehand

Old 11-23-2016, 08:17 PM   #75
buzzard
Minion of Satan

There's actually an unlicensed plugin for Microsoft Word, known in the modding community as Auto-Conspiracy, that inserts the word "proven" ahead of any claim that's gained sufficient traction within the truther community.

Old 11-23-2016, 08:18 PM   #76
Elphenor
Braindead

Reverse racism

Old 11-23-2016, 08:30 PM   #77
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
it's true it's crumbling, but i doubt it will be an advancement for humanity unless you think white supremacy is an advancement

yes trump is authentic. an authentic douchebag

You're the racist twat with you're indoctrinated b.s. you regigurtate like a turd with a 17 IQ.

Authentic douchebag is preferable to the Satanic Pedophile Drug Trafficker and her minion partners in such crimes, like the Podesta brothers:

http://82.221.129.208/mccann.jpg

Old 11-23-2016, 10:55 PM   #78
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
I can completely respect someone like Pence, sure his bible belt views can be cringy, but what you must take into account is that he doesn't impose these beliefs on everyone else
he tries to and now he has way more power

Old 11-23-2016, 10:57 PM   #79
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:

People in echo chambers don't give a shit about facts. This place is a nauseating example of it.. I just think most of you are so focused on the wrong things, caught up in stupid details that ultimately don't affect you. Is it possible for you to even be the least bit optimistic that this guy can turn things around? Give the dude a chance before shitting all over him, or the people he's not even done selecting for cabinet positions yet.
I would love for him to do well but it's really hard to have faith in him because he has acted so despicably and laid out plans to do things like register muslims, torture prisoners, bomb civilians, etc

Old 11-23-2016, 11:00 PM   #80
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You're the racist twat with you're indoctrinated b.s. you regigurtate like a turd with a 17 IQ.

Authentic douchebag is preferable to the Satanic Pedophile Drug Trafficker and her minion partners in such crimes, like the Podesta brothers:

have you contacted them yet? why arent you calling them?

nice insults btw, turd with a 17 iq is great

Old 11-23-2016, 11:19 PM   #81
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

yeah insult someone's IQ in the same sentence as misusing "you're"

Old 11-23-2016, 11:31 PM   #82
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I found this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/user/SchiffReport

Old 11-24-2016, 01:16 AM   #83
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
fuzzy made fun of a dude at work by asking if he was mentally retarded and is puzzled why they took it to management. safe to say he has no respect for disabled people and just doesn't give a fuck. trump is your perfect president, congrats
Wrong. Why lie? I jokingly asked some burnout if he happened to have Down Syndrome. I never used the "R word"

Old 11-24-2016, 01:20 AM   #84
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
how about reverse racism? with everything else you mouth breathers are throwing out here it sure seems logical to point it out

I can completely respect someone like Pence, sure his bible belt views can be cringy, but what you must take into account is that he doesn't impose these beliefs on everyone else, while also still respecting the religious views (and origins) of other Americans.

Why is it okay to write someone off as bigoted or ignorant because they don't share your own progressive views? Explain to me why these bleeding heart liberals think it's comical to make donations under Mike Pence's name to Planned Parenthood? Meanwhile, his personal belief is that the government shouldn't fund them but yet people like you are sending them outside donations? What am I fucking missing here?

It is absolutely sickening reading that a pretty vast majority of you are literally freaking out over this. Nothing is going to change for the LGBT, trans, or "#triggrered" community guys- you're just not going to be as pampered as you've been feeling entitled to be.. You fucks won't even be around here in another 3-4 years when NOTHING happens to eat shit sandwiches either, so it's kinda pointless to even express views when most of you can't even show a shred of optimism towards a new President and system..

But yeah, let's talk more about Howard Stern interviews and "hot mic" tapes from 11 years ago to gauge what type of guy Trump is. But only if we make sure to ignore Hillary's record of DECADES of proven corruption, scandals, sex trafficking children, and deleting thousands of emails on a private server after getting a subpoena. That stuff doesn't matter at all.. Let's just focus on the sexist words Trump said and how he MUST be a "sexual predator" since he joked about it with another guy over 11 fucking years ago.

Have any of you people even gone back to watch any shows/series from as early back as 2005ish? It's a true testament to how things have changed in such a small time.

Also, Poots for Prez 2020!
Amen brother, amen. Some common sense among the asylum.

Old 11-24-2016, 01:37 AM   #85
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post

All white people look the same

Old 11-24-2016, 02:58 AM   #86
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Wrong. Why lie? I jokingly asked some burnout if he happened to have Down Syndrome. I never used the "R word"
lol that's even worse. sorry i remembered it wrong.

btw mentally retarded is still used in medical settings to refer to what's now called intellectual disability. i wasn't saying you were bad for using the R word. but that you used it as an joke insult and didn't realize why it upset the guy

Old 11-24-2016, 03:00 AM   #87
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
I can appreciate and understand that concern, but I also feel at this point it's fair to at least wait and see how much of that actually transpires the way a lot of people have perceived it to.. and again, in regards to the Planned Parenthood stuff it's one thing to say in public at a rally full of your supporters that you're "against" it, but it certainly doesn't solidify any legislation being hammered down right away. I just don't see Pence as a threat, as I said before he really is probably the best guy in the Trump camp. He also comes across to me in such a way that he's much more willing to compromise and actually open dialogue on subjects like Planned Parenthood rather than simply making a decision one way or the other by himself when he does have more power.

Yes, I'll also agree that he was pretty nasty during the campaign, but after the dust has settled a little now it's almost ridiculous not to acknowledge that he didn't know what he was doing throughout the trail. He was up against impossible odds especially in regards to constant stories of corruption that Clinton was brewing with Bernie early on etc.. I also feel like the liberal media tried so hard to "expose" all these horrible things about Trump, and basically the whole thing back-fired on them because ultimately they just kept his big orange angry face on television 24/7.. The polls were also fucked as we all know, but what surprises me is how more people DIDN'T predict his win over Hillary simply by watching a handful of his rallies. Thousands of people at his, versus her rallies having better turn-outs mostly when she brought Bill Cosby Clinton with her!!

As for what you said about the plans he's laying out, I just feel like it's still much too early to speculate such disarray right now, or how he will implement it (if at all!)

And it's nice to see some of you can actually discuss these things with other boarders without immediately calling someone with an opposing view a "conservatroll"
I mean it sounds like your basic defense of him is "he won't do what he said he will do"
Don't you see how dangerous that is?

Old 11-24-2016, 08:31 AM   #88
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Just in the same way he wouldn't judge you for believing homoesexuality isn't a "sin"
wow this guy is a true free thinker! He is in the government of one of the most powerful countries in the world with millions of people from all kinds of beliefs, but he totally does not condemn people for not believing the tales in an old fairy tale book. Inspiring!

Quote:
it's an obvious double standard for you to say he should be "boo'd" out of a show he was just trying to attend with his wife because he doesn't share your same beliefs.
he was never booed out, the people in that show were afraid of the Trump administration to come and shared two gently put lines of text in order to share their beliefs. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! APOLOGIZE!

Last edited by smashingjj : 11-24-2016 at 08:41 AM.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:25 AM   #89
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
the truther community? lol it's just so easy to peg anyone with a different outlook than you to be some tin-foil hat enthusiast isn't it? christ this is hopeless.
You've used the word "proven" in reference to the sex trafficking of children, which is a little odd when considering that you're discussing criminal acts for which the word is traditionally employed only where the evidence has been tested and culpability has been established beyond reasonable doubt in the appropriate forum.

Please explain how it has been "proven," doing so without resting your argument upon the creative thinking of a conspiracy theorist and without conflating prima facie evidence with proof. Best of luck to you.

Old 11-24-2016, 10:25 AM   #90
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
People in echo chambers don't give a shit about facts. This place is a nauseating example of it.. I just think most of you are so focused on the wrong things, caught up in stupid details that ultimately don't affect you. Is it possible for you to even be the least bit optimistic that this guy can turn things around? Give the dude a chance before shitting all over him, or the people he's not even done selecting for cabinet positions yet.

As for Pence, you guys are just straw grasping, he is the LEAST antognostic person among the Trump camp, and he didn't go any rants or give any bad press about his experience at the Hamilton performance. Just in the same way he wouldn't judge you for believing homoesexuality isn't a "sin", it's an obvious double standard for you to say he should be "boo'd" out of a show he was just trying to attend with his wife because he doesn't share your same beliefs.
LOL

People aren't mad or worried that Trump/Pence won't "turn things around." People are worried that they might do even half of what they said they would. Which would be a complete fucking disaster. People are mad because what they promise to do is fuck up the lives of most Americans.

These people are fascists and you're either an apologist for them or you're against them.