Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2002, 09:10 PM   #61
BeautifulLoser
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Sacred Heart:
I DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU ANYMORE BILLY
YOU SAID "YOU CAN MAKE IT LAST FOREVER" AND DID YOU? NO. IT GOT TO MUCH FOR YOU SO YOU JUST CALLED IT QUITS. ASSHOLE, YOU WANNA WRITE A POEM BOUT MY MOMMA'S ASS? WRITE ABOUT THE FUCKING STRETCH MARKS ON IT,IF YOU THINK IT'S GONNA GET TO NUMBER ONE, BUT DON'T EVER GIVE ME FALSE HOPES,EVER.

TRULY, TRULY. FOREVER.
Oh. My. God.

What has happened since I left?!

------------------
AIM: JenniferZero

censored25: Dont be sad, Jesus loves your ass

 
Old 03-31-2002, 11:16 PM   #62
Red Wine Cage
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by BeautifulLoser:
Oh. My. God.

What has happened since I left?!

nothing, except the trolls got dumber, i think.


 
Old 04-01-2002, 01:22 PM   #63
k8
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy

assholes, or what!

 
Old 04-01-2002, 08:26 PM   #64
aspecialkid
 
Posts: n/a
Post

this thread makes me laugh,

you guys are going to give LADY/heart girl a nervious break down..

with all the new people here, its turning into o-board version 2.0....

 
Old 04-01-2002, 10:05 PM   #65
nelifex
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by JoaoMiguel:
Hey Billy Corgan, fuck off!
haha

 
Old 04-02-2002, 05:06 AM   #66
Lady of the Sacred Heart
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by aspecialkid:
this thread makes me laugh,

you guys are going to give LADY/heart girl a nervious break down..

with all the new people here, its turning into o-board version 2.0....
HEY, YOU SHUT UP. I'VE ALREADY LIVED IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION CALLED "KINGSEAT" FOR A YEAR, AND NOW NOTHING CAN GIVE ME A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!

 
Old 04-02-2002, 05:17 AM   #67
mommy_drank
 
Posts: n/a
Post

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of the Sacred Heart:
HEY, YOU SHUT UP. I'VE ALREADY LIVED IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION CALLED "KINGSEAT" FOR A YEAR, AND NOW NOTHING CAN GIVE ME A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN!
you want a medal?

(by the way, i think you accidentally put the caps lock on, tard http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif )

------------------
my mommy drank with me

[This message has been edited by mommy_drank (edited 04-02-2002).]

 
Old 04-03-2002, 04:23 AM   #68
LavenderBuzz
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I'd just like to point out that Billy just confessed to sleeping with Yelena while keeping somewhat active on this board (which, as a Taurus, I dont know how she'd stand for it), and not one person took a shot at the comment...none at all...

so well i guess its up to me...

so bill, thanks so much....i really needed to hear that you're having sex...jez...i know this board is crawling with teenage virgins but some of us have had sex...and some of us can only remember the days when we got sex...and its just so mean to point that out...

anyway, i should start looking for non-protestant/presbyterian boys...perhaps that has been my problem in getting any of them to put out?

Any 20-28 yr old in San Diego? Leo Film Students need not apply...

you know...only a scorpio could turn this topic into a personal ad...my friends were right...

 
Old 04-03-2002, 05:35 AM   #69
Lady of the Sacred Heart
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by mommy_drank:
you want a medal?

(by the way, i think you accidentally put the caps lock on, tard http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif )

no, it was purposely, i can't talk to people 20 years older than me.
You damn right, i do want a fuckin medal i was 10 wen i was in that fucking mental hospital and it still haunts me 3 years after.

 
Old 04-03-2002, 05:54 PM   #70
Oblivious
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

i hate you all.


------------------
You can find me in the frozen mood section.

 
Old 04-05-2002, 02:17 AM   #71
JoaoMiguel
 
Posts: n/a
Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Oblivious:
http://www.netphoria.org/wwwboard/rolleyes.gif

i hate you all.



 
Old 04-06-2002, 07:22 PM   #72
Woody
 
Posts: n/a
Post

I liked this board better when everyone made me feel stupid.

You guys just aren't l33t enough any more.

------------------
no bodies ever knew, no bodies felt like you.

 
Old 04-06-2002, 08:55 PM   #73
aspecialkid
 
Posts: n/a
Post

ops looks like i hit a nerve there, i was sticking up for you LADY and you just tell me to shut up. maybe you should go take one of your pills....

 
Old 04-08-2002, 05:26 AM   #74
Siamese Dreamer
 
Posts: n/a
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally posted by aspecialkid:
ops looks like i hit a nerve there, i was sticking up for you LADY and you just tell me to shut up. maybe you should go take one of your pills....

Dude Don't call her aldy, she gets real cut at you and starts telling you that you are freaking her out and stuff, and then you need to go take one of her pills!!!!!






------------------

Nothing Left To Say,
And All I've Left 2 Do,
Is Run away From U

 
Old 04-08-2002, 01:37 PM   #75
Mayfuck
 
Posts: n/a
Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by LavenderBuzz:
I'd just like to point out that Billy just confessed to sleeping with Yelena while keeping somewhat active on this board (which, as a Taurus, I dont know how she'd stand for it), and not one person took a shot at the comment...none at all...

so well i guess its up to me...

so bill, thanks so much....i really needed to hear that you're having sex...jez...i know this board is crawling with teenage virgins but some of us have had sex...and some of us can only remember the days when we got sex...and its just so mean to point that out...

anyway, i should start looking for non-protestant/presbyterian boys...perhaps that has been my problem in getting any of them to put out?

Any 20-28 yr old in San Diego? Leo Film Students need not apply...

you know...only a scorpio could turn this topic into a personal ad...my friends were right...
Ophicius


 
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014