A dolphin, no one ever done a dolphin tattoo

Old 06-26-2017, 08:01 AM   #122
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Or maybe a dragon!

Old 06-26-2017, 01:52 PM   #123
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i remember posting this pic in a tattoo thread in like 2007 or something and some people thought i was for real

http://teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/u...ith-tattoo.jpg

good times

Old 06-27-2017, 08:51 AM   #124
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
When I was 12 and tried 2 die I was in a mental hospital with a bunch of others here was a pudgy white girl that wore too much eyeliner with a huggeee poke and stick of a weed leaf and 420 on her lower back/butt crack omg I'd give anything to see it again
That's a scary and horrible thing to have happened to you and very telling of the rest of the society but was it really relevant to the story that she was white?
and pudgy?

Old 06-28-2017, 07:01 AM   #125
LaBelle
Socialphobic

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e0d8b847d4.jpg

Changed my mind, now I want a tattoo again.

Old 06-28-2017, 07:43 AM   #126
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

say what you will that's pretty accomplished artwork

Old 06-28-2017, 07:49 AM   #127
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Can smell the pepperoni

Old 06-28-2017, 08:41 AM   #128
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

can smell dog drool :/

Old 06-28-2017, 09:16 AM   #129
FoolofaTook

What's wrong with a dragon tatt? As a scholar and a poet I would never sully my immaculate flesh. However if I were to do so it would be with a tatt of the seven headed beast of revelation.

Old 06-28-2017, 09:25 AM   #130
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i remember posting this pic in a tattoo thread in like 2007 or something and some people thought i was for real

http://teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/u...ith-tattoo.jpg

good times
Look like the never-before-seen-on-tv scrote of one stimpson j. cat??

Old 06-28-2017, 10:24 AM   #131
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

The only thing that has tempted me is https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bcea883238.jpg but I just don't feel strong enough about it to actually do it.

Old 06-28-2017, 09:07 PM   #132
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Do you like them for the look or for the barista certification and vape pen they come with?

Old 06-28-2017, 10:15 PM   #133
Eulogy
huh

I'm prob gonna get another one before too long. Superficially deeply un-hip. Which I am. But it'll have levels to me, maaan

Old 06-29-2017, 12:45 AM   #134
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Do you like them for the look or for the barista certification and vape pen they come with?
I just figured they would be good reminders when I'm playing my keytar, so I know which way to put it on

Old 06-29-2017, 08:11 AM   #135
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
can smell dog drool :/
i'd still eat that pizza!

Old 06-30-2017, 07:08 AM   #136
yo soy el mejor

i had a pap smear and breast exam yesterday and the lady was squeezing and pushing on my right breast for a little too long cause she was asking about my tattoo. she realized it and apologized but it was nbd and she moved on to talk about the importance of exams and how everyone's tissue is different and i am the best person to know when something changes or doesn't feel right. of course, lady!

Old 06-30-2017, 10:59 AM   #137
TuralyonW3
Immortal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
The only thing that has tempted me is https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...bcea883238.jpg but I just don't feel strong enough about it to actually do it.
what'll it be tonight bass fap or treble fap

i'm all about that bass

Old 06-30-2017, 11:03 AM   #138
TuralyonW3
Immortal

http://runt-of-the-web.com/wordpress...mess-pizza.jpg

Old 06-30-2017, 11:17 AM   #139
yo soy el mejor

the crust looks like a cowboy hat!

Old 06-30-2017, 06:31 PM   #140
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelle View Post
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...e0d8b847d4.jpg

Changed my mind, now I want a tattoo again.
I must take this opportunity to let it be known that I hate pugs. I hate them.

They barely look like dogs at all. They look like toads that have been coated in glue and then rolled in old hair across the barbershop floor.

They always look wet, even when they are dry.

Their squashed faces make them look like a normal dog embryo got squished up on the side of the test tube. Or somebody smacked them with a canoe paddle. Their square, boxy bodies make them look as though they were rendered in PlayStation 1 graphics.

They appear as though somebody skinned a healthy dog and did their best to wrap the pelt around R2-D2 and pass it off as a living being.

They always look as though they are melting.

They are inbred as fuck. They are genetic abominations. Humanity's very own Frankenstein's Monster.

If there is truly a god, mankind will surely be punished for making this obscene mockery of his creation.

I suppose it's not truly the pugs that I detest. They never chose to live. They are victims of existence.

It must be torture to be born a pug. We've selected for completely disadvantageous and maladaptive traits in them. They can barely breathe properly, and are always choking on their own epiglottis. Always having to make that revolting snorting sound. Their lack of ability to receive sufficient oxygen makes their gums all dark and blue.

What kind of proper organism needs another organism to clean its wrinkles in order to prevent face infections? The short snouts we've designed pugs with fail to protect their eyes from direct contact with the environment as they sniff things, leading to dry eyes, scratched corneas, cataracts, blindness, etc.

Speaking of their eyes... their bulging, buggy, frog-like eyes... pugs are also prone to exophthalmus. They can hardly keep their eyeballs in their skulls.

Their builds make it hard for them to carry their own weight. Their tongues are often too big to comfortably fit into their mouths, causing them to constantly drool.

I feel as though, as revenge, some vastly more intelligent alien species will come to Earth, and decide that humans would be cuter if our heads were to large for our spines to support, and we lacked toe nails. The human condition will thenceforth be characterized by even more suffering than it already is.

Old 06-30-2017, 06:36 PM   #141
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

yeah but have you seen them turn their heads

Old 06-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #142
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Old 06-30-2017, 06:39 PM   #143
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
I must take this opportunity to let it be known that I hate pugs. I hate them.

They barely look like dogs at all. They look like toads that have been coated in glue and then rolled in old hair across the barbershop floor.

They always look wet, even when they are dry.

Their squashed faces make them look like a normal dog embryo got squished up on the side of the test tube. Or somebody smacked them with a canoe paddle. Their square, boxy bodies make them look as though they were rendered in PlayStation 1 graphics.

They appear as though somebody skinned a healthy dog and did their best to wrap the pelt around R2-D2 and pass it off as a living being.

They always look as though they are melting.

They are inbred as fuck. They are genetic abominations. Humanity's very own Frankenstein's Monster.

If there is truly a god, mankind will surely be punished for making this obscene mockery of his creation.

I suppose it's not truly the pugs that I detest. They never chose to live. They are victims of existence.

It must be torture to be born a pug. We've selected for completely disadvantageous and maladaptive traits in them. They can barely breathe properly, and are always choking on their own epiglottis. Always having to make that revolting snorting sound. Their lack of ability to receive sufficient oxygen makes their gums all dark and blue.

What kind of proper organism needs another organism to clean its wrinkles in order to prevent face infections? The short snouts we've designed pugs with fail to protect their eyes from direct contact with the environment as they sniff things, leading to dry eyes, scratched corneas, cataracts, blindness, etc.

Speaking of their eyes... their bulging, buggy, frog-like eyes... pugs are also prone to exophthalmus. They can hardly keep their eyeballs in their skulls.

Their builds make it hard for them to carry their own weight. Their tongues are often too big to comfortably fit into their mouths, causing them to constantly drool.

I feel as though, as revenge, some vastly more intelligent alien species will come to Earth, and decide that humans would be cuter if our heads were to large for our spines to support, and we lacked toe nails. The human condition will thenceforth be characterized by even more suffering than it already is.
must spread rep

Old 06-30-2017, 06:52 PM   #144
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
MAKE IT STOP

Old 07-01-2017, 12:10 AM   #145
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

the sentiment reflecting from DK's post is real.

thanks for that DK, i think you just helped me understand why it is that i absolutely love and adore almost all animals on earth (save for bugs. i hate bugs), but not all these stupid hipster fashionable dogs that are man's disastrous creation.

btw in China people are allll about these types of dogs. not pugs, though; usually very small various breeds of annoying dogs, OR very large exotic Huskies which must be suffering beyond belief in this humid, hot, almost tropical weather.

i think you just made me hate mankind a little bit more.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:28 AM   #146
buzzard
Minion of Satan

French Bulldogs are the iPhone of the pet world.

"Oh, not much. Just taking my French Bulldog for a walk. You?"

Old 07-01-2017, 01:16 AM   #147
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

hahaha slunken don't be so salty bro

Old 07-01-2017, 07:35 PM   #148
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
And another astronomical design on my back.
To be more specific, I kinda want a stellar map on my back, done in the style of one of those old-timey dual-hemisphere globular-projection maps.

Stuff like these are my reference points.

http://i65.tinypic.com/303elux.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tP5Qglv.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/2gxidd0.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/29535s8.png
https://imgredirect.milanuncios.com/...82465209_5.jpg

Thing is, I don't want it too baroque, as I favour minimalism. But I still want some decorative elements, like those little mythological characters, or a scroll, or something.

Maybe, like, just an angel or cherub perched on each hemisphere's constellation map, instead of a whole bunch of them. I dunno, I'd have to think more about it and talk to the artist about it, I guess.

Since this would probably be a more expensive one, I'll get the smaller ones I want first. The sun, moon, Saturn, pocket watch... maybe those lines on the Pioneer Plaque that represent the distance from several pulsars to the sun on my chest...

Old 07-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #149
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Dos Pioneer Plaque lines

https://thethoughtstash.files.wordpr...ng?w=500&h=542

Old 07-01-2017, 08:53 PM   #150
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

my friend scott (RIP) got a jewish star pendant (that he had IRL) tattooed on his chest. and an american flag/eagle thing. he did not understand irony, apparently