Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: which?
Solaris 11 64.71%
Greek USA 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #271
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

onion rings >>>>>>>> fries, french or freedom

Old 07-03-2019, 09:26 AM   #272
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Today's Smashing Pumpkins fans
Nice to see they never took down the DS9 sets

Old 07-03-2019, 05:09 PM   #273
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

petition to ban funbags, thnx

Old 07-03-2019, 05:22 PM   #274
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

you misspelled fussy rosters

Old 07-03-2019, 05:28 PM   #275
redbreegull

Quote:
Don't shoot the messenger. I think some vaccines are valid and important... I just don't think it's safe to inject as many in the newborn babies as they currently do. A LOT of experts agree with that.

Anytime you have a major industry, the prerogative is to make as much money as possible and that's a dangerous conflict of interest.
you're a moron. kudos to reprise for actually trying to educate you but based on the previous 32,589 times someone who knows what they are talking about has taken on your intellectually disabled conspiratorial clowning and mouthing off on things you have barely a cursory understanding of, I'm sure you will just ignore the information presented which contradicts whatever beliefs appeal to you the most emotionally.

By the way you can also shut the fuck up with the pretending to have any level of concern with big companies, you dumb fuck repubiclan donald trump motherfucker

Old 07-03-2019, 05:34 PM   #276
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post
Nope. These are today's Pumpkin fans.

lmao Touche

Old 07-03-2019, 05:36 PM   #277
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funbags View Post
A moderator debating anti-vaxx shit with fuzzyroes in the middle of a SP thread takes the fucking cake.
Hey, if your bald-headed idol wasn't flapping his gums about it, it wouldn't have come up here in the first place

Old 07-03-2019, 05:47 PM   #278
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
this autism shit is just too stupid for words. one person out of 3 billion+ got an award from the fund for autism.

you know what else is increasing? the amount of vitamins parents give kids. why don't you blame that? how about swaddling kids being more popular? fewer people breast feeding?

correlation is not causation.

https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

if you want to argue that vaccines are bad, using autism as your hill to die on is foolish. there are actual complications from vaccines, they're just rare. autism is not one of them.
I dunno Reprise, there's a lot of doctors who are coming out as whistleblowers.

I of course have no medical background, so obviously I can't say for certain, but I was watching a documentary that had A LOT of compelling evidence to suggest that there is an autism/vaccine link.

The Daily Mail has a trailer of it up on their page, you can check it out here

It'd be interesting to get your take on the documentary.

Oh, and one more thing, this recently happened and few news agencies are even willing to report on it but TRIPLETS all became autistic after getting their vaccine

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-12-...ing-video.html

You can find it reported all over the internet... That's a hell of a coincidence, don't you think?

But whatever, I can't say for certain and this isn't some hill I wanna die on and I'm certainly not trying to work anyone up over this as I seem to have triggered Funbags in some way.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:51 PM   #279
redbreegull

you god damn fucking stupid turd

Old 07-03-2019, 05:51 PM   #280
redbreegull

you spread all this bullshit around and kids literally die because of people like you spreading lies

Old 07-03-2019, 05:55 PM   #281
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
you're a moron. kudos to reprise for actually trying to educate you but based on the previous 32,589 times someone who knows what they are talking about has taken on your intellectually disabled conspiratorial clowning and mouthing off on things you have barely a cursory understanding of, I'm sure you will just ignore the information presented which contradicts whatever beliefs appeal to you the most emotionally.

By the way you can also shut the fuck up with the pretending to have any level of concern with big companies, you dumb fuck repubiclan donald trump motherfucker
Hey man, I've definitely softened my stance on the Donald. He's done a lot of things that I'm very upset about, for example, surrounding himself with a bunch of neocon chickenhawks like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo.

I'm kinda rooting for Tulsi Gabbard.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:56 PM   #282
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
you spread all this bullshit around and kids literally die because of people like you spreading lies
These are certified doctors on record in the doc, I figure they know more than you or I.

Old 07-03-2019, 05:59 PM   #283
jimmy drevpile
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
The Daily Mail has a trailer of it up on their page, you can check it out here
Really. The daily mail? They have a reputation for this kind of bullshit. Sorry, horseshit.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:01 PM   #284
fuzzyroes
Banned

Isn't it the biggest newspaper in the UK? lol

Old 07-03-2019, 06:04 PM   #285
redbreegull

Quote:
Hey man, I've definitely softened my stance on the Donald. He's done a lot of things that I'm very upset about, for example, surrounding himself with a bunch of neocon chickenhawks like John Bolton and Mike Pompeo.

I'm kinda rooting for Tulsi Gabbard.
you

Quote:
These are certified doctors on record in the doc, I figure they know more than you or I.
fucking

Quote:
idiot

Old 07-03-2019, 06:05 PM   #286
jimmy drevpile
Apocalyptic Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Something like that - no wonder we're in such a mess, right?
popularity doesn't = accuracy.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:06 PM   #287
redbreegull

it's a fucking tabloid

Old 07-03-2019, 06:07 PM   #288
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy drevpile View Post
Perhaps. But one can't argue the spiking rates in autism... Something's certainly to blame. The increase in numbers has been staggering.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:09 PM   #289
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
you

fucking

idiot
Get bent.

Okay, enough of the derailment of the thread guys.

Let's go back to discussing Billy Corgan's tweets

Old 07-03-2019, 06:29 PM   #290
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

This discussion moved houses, out of the Q&A - see thread title, implied subitle ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - so there is nothing that could be derailed.

Fuzzy, if you are still kinda rooting for Tulsi in say 6 months from now, I'll buy you a drink*.

hyperbole, I won't actually buy you a drink

Quote:
Every time I'm reminded of the reach of the Daily Mail with a nice circulation of 1.2 million, and think "man, UK, come on", I am also reminded of its counterpart, ever seen the newspaper BILD? That's the German counterpart to the Daily Mail when you vomit on it and then use it as toilet paper, with a circulation of 1.6 million or some such in print alone. And then I want to cry.

Last edited by pavementtune : 07-03-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:45 PM   #291
jimmy drevpile
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Perhaps. But one can't argue the spiking rates in autism... Something's certainly to blame. The increase in numbers has been staggering.
Look at how the disorder is diagnosed; how the psychological understanding of the spectrum has changed and the definition now tends to cover a broader range of issues than it once did. We measuring it differently. Pretty simple.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:47 PM   #292
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
This discussion moved houses, out of the Q&A - see thread title, implied subitle ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - so there is nothing that could be derailed.

Fuzzy, if you are still kinda rooting for Tulsi in say 6 months from now, I'll buy you a drink*.

1 month ago I actually put down a 10 dollar bet on her to become the Deomcratic nominee. The odds at the time paid out 26 to 1! haha. As of today she's at 20 to 1.

I might put some more money on her, but the establishment seems hell bent against her, so it might be a foolish gamble, but I can envision her picking up grassroots steam in much of the same way Trump did.

I've been doing some studying and Kamala Harris seems she'll be the logical nominee, but I just logged in and the gambling site has her as the favorite at 3.30 to 1... I'm planning on putting a few hundred on that. If I just would've done it a few months ago when everyone was fawning over Biden i believe she was 7 to 1 or something... fuck!

Old 07-03-2019, 06:47 PM   #293
jimmy drevpile
Apocalyptic Poster

Angry

Quote:

Every time I'm reminded of the reach of the Daily Mail with a nice circulation of 1.2 million, and think "man, UK, come on", I am also reminded of its counterpart, ever seen the newspaper BILD? That's the German counterpart to the Daily Mail when you vomit on it and then use it as toilet paper, with a circulation of 1.6 million or some such in print alone. And then I want to cry.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:52 PM   #294
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

re Fuzzy: oh, so you are kinda rooting for her for betting purposes alone? Or could you say "yea okay, not a Republican, but that's alright" if she became POTUS?

I need to look at some betting sites out of curiosity, I bet on absolutely everthing, but strictly offline in work betting pools or at home. But since we all lost (money, sanity, and hope) with the last presidential election, nobody wants to bet politics any more.

Old 07-03-2019, 06:56 PM   #295
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Look at how the disorder is diagnosed; how the psychological understanding of the spectrum has changed and the definition now tends to cover a broader range of issues than it once did. We measuring it differently. Pretty simple.
There's probably some truth in that, but even the clear cut severe cases have spiked over the years so I don't think it all can be attributed to a previous lack of understanding. And there seems to be a correlation of the symptoms popping up directly after the vaccines were administered...

Could all be B.S., I dunno, but I certainly wouldn't wanna risk it.

The triplets case I referenced is a damning one

Old 07-03-2019, 07:00 PM   #296
pavementtune

Understandable. I'd also prefer the risk of my children dying of Polio or Chickenpox over autism symptoms popping up. Who wouldn't.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:04 PM   #297
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
re Fuzzy: oh, so you are kinda rooting for her for betting purposes alone? Or could you say "yea okay, not a Republican, but that's alright" if she became POTUS?

I need to look at some betting sites out of curiosity, I bet on absolutely everthing, but strictly offline in work betting pools or at home. But since we all lost (money, sanity, and hope) with the last presidential election, nobody wants to bet politics any more.
Well I'm rooting for her because out of any of the Democrats running, she's the one I'd most like to see become president. I LOVE her views on foreign policy and her other ideas she's spitballed seem quite reasonable.

Would I prefer her over Trump? Can't say. Trumps dropped the ball a lot and the fact that he's surrounded with W Bush neocons like Bolton and Pompeo is a massive letdown to me. But she seems very reasonable and is by FAR the only Dem I'd consider.

It actually boggles my mind that the Democratic platform isn't doing more to elevate her.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:04 PM   #298
FoolofaTook

lol

Old 07-03-2019, 07:05 PM   #299
fuzzyroes
Banned

As far as betting, I think pretty much any gambling website offers United States election odds. Be it Democratic nominee or straight up winner of the election. They're even up on the government ran gambling site I sometimes use.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:08 PM   #300
pavementtune

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
lol
you laugh, Hobbit, I smile. When someone like fuzzy, who called himself a Steve Bannon and a Trump fan only a year ago, wouldn't lose his shit if a Dem became POTUS as long as he finds that candidate's stances reasonable, that's pretty good. in terms of hope vs doom and such.

I work with lifelong republicans, no matter what, people where you could make them list all their concerns, and then hand that list back to them and tell them "hey great, this is exactly what candidate X supports, who happens to be a Dem" - they'd spit in my face. They'd rather bury their own values and concerns in the basement before they'd tolerate a dem in office, let alone vote for them.