Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
i heard martin shkreli bought fugazi and jacked their ticket prices to $9
relevant all around

Old 10-04-2016, 03:22 AM   #3182
Elphenor
Braindead

I have internetz on my phone now so now I'm breaking da rulez Facebook at work punk rock bad boy

Old 10-04-2016, 10:00 AM   #3183
Elphenor
Braindead

I get this thread confused with the chat one

Old 10-04-2016, 07:16 PM   #3184
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
i need you to prove that. i know i must seem like a jerk not to believe it, but i googled and googled(not really). i don't just believe something because someone tells me so. where did you get your info so i can check it out?
Oh, this again? Why don't you believe me? We have a long history, going all the way back to...March?

Old 10-07-2016, 12:17 AM   #3185
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I just ended it with pizza girl. I feel confused, like I think I did the right thing because although I like her, I guess I realized my own baggage is not going to allow the relationship to go anywhere it isn't already. Of course now I am second guessing myself like crazy and thinking about all the shit I like about her such as how cute her smile is, how smart she is, and how much she loves Barack Obama's dogs.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:40 AM   #3186
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I get this thread confused with the chat one
They are all chat threads. Even when we try to make a thread about a specific topic, it just devolves into another chat thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I just ended it with pizza girl. I feel confused, like I think I did the right thing because although I like her, I guess I realized my own baggage is not going to allow the relationship to go anywhere it isn't already. Of course now I am second guessing myself like crazy and thinking about all the shit I like about her such as how cute her smile is, how smart she is, and how much she loves Barack Obama's dogs.
What kind of baggage? Does it have to do with your ex?

I just had a second date with my coworker. I don't know what it is, I know we had a good time and we make each other laugh and have some common interests and all, but though I like her, I'm not in like with her.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:15 AM   #3187
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
What kind of baggage? Does it have to do with your ex?

I just had a second date with my coworker. I don't know what it is, I know we had a good time and we make each other laugh and have some common interests and all, but though I like her, I'm not in like with her.
yeah, sometimes there is just no chemistry and that's no good. you gave it a try though and maybe you guys can be friends?

after 4 year open relationship girl dumped me and then I got with rebound girl who turned out to be the craziest person I have ever met, and then my friend who was kind of my hookup buddy/girlfriend on the side also ended it around the same time, I feel broken. I feel like I can't even open myself to someone else in that way again. I made a huge mess of my life and reaped what I sowed I guess but honestly I feel damaged. For a long time I felt so pitiful and unworthy I couldn't even bring myself to try something like tinder. Then I met pizza girl and it was a good relationship. On the surface it should have been great. Similar interests, similar worldviews, she's way smart and works for Pew and loves political stats and polling. She likes folk music and acoustic guitars. She likes Joss Whedon. And I care about her and right now I feel like I miss her pretty bad, but there just wasn't that spark I felt previously. I don't know if it's her or if it's me but it's incredibly confusing and frustrating because I feel like I should be really into her but I just can't be, like that part of me is dead inside

Old 10-07-2016, 01:17 AM   #3188
redbreegull

and I think if I had told her I was confused but there is the possibility I might figure shit out and want to commit to her in the future, I think she would have gone for that which makes me feel worse, because I really feel unworthy of that kind of affection.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:27 AM   #3189
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

why did you tell her you were ending things? were you candid?

Old 10-07-2016, 08:08 AM   #3190
LaBelle
Socialphobic

If you're not feeling it, no point in trying to force it.

See Zeitgeist

Old 10-07-2016, 11:02 AM   #3191
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
why did you tell her you were ending things? were you candid?
yeah, I told her the truth. Last time we hung out I talked about my ex a little and explained that I was having a really hard time wanting to commit to a serious relationship. I asked her what she wanted and she was basically like well is it because of your ex or because of me, and I didn't know how to answer. I thought about it this week and I honestly have no idea, I don't know why I don't feel that spark with pizza girl. So I told her I was confused and that I thought it would be easier if we stopped seeing each other because I feel like I am going to hurt her down the line anyway.

Old 10-07-2016, 11:52 AM   #3192
myosis
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
since you guys have been taking it real slow, i don't think she'll feel too bad about you friend-zoning her.

Old 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #3193
ilikeplanets
Braindead

You're not dead inside rbg, you're just not into her. You'll wake up when you are properly into someone, trust me. Happens every time.

Old 10-07-2016, 01:49 PM   #3194
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by myosis View Post
since you guys have been taking it real slow, i don't think she'll feel too bad about you friend-zoning her.
Hopefully, but I still feel badly about it. Maybe because she's a swell lady, and I feel like there isn't a good reason for me not to like her in that way. Also, I don't know how long she's liked me before I asked her out. It could just be me colouring the past in hindsight and retrospectively seeing clues that weren't there, but I feel like there were signals well in advance of me asking her out.

She already asked me what I'm doing for Hallowe'en, which indicates that she probably wants to hang. I never make plans for Hallowe'en and don't tend to do anything for it, so I'll probably be free. And though I have no problem hanging out with her and would actually like to be pals, I don't want to lead her on. I also don't want to ghost her.

Ah, maybe the fact that she's attractive means that she'll get over it quickly because she probably has a large selection available to her.

It's just weird because this is a problem I never thought I'd have, seeing as I've always seen myself as undesirable.

Quote:
yeah, I told her the truth. Last time we hung out I talked about my ex a little and explained that I was having a really hard time wanting to commit to a serious relationship. I asked her what she wanted and she was basically like well is it because of your ex or because of me, and I didn't know how to answer. I thought about it this week and I honestly have no idea, I don't know why I don't feel that spark with pizza girl. So I told her I was confused and that I thought it would be easier if we stopped seeing each other because I feel like I am going to hurt her down the line anyway.
I can't say what's the best decision, but it seems like most of what you've said about her has been positive. You probably don't want to let that old relationship inhibit new ones, and maybe instead of it being a matter of waiting for the shadow on your past relationship to dissipate before you're "ready" for another one, being in the right one will actually shoo that shadow away.

But at the same time, yeah, if you don't feel something, then you don't feel something. Somebody can be perfectly pleasant and nice and you can still not like them.

Old 10-07-2016, 03:43 PM   #3195
redbreegull

logically I know you guys are right and that if this was the "right" relationship for me, it would just click regardless of whatever shit I have in my past probably. I'm just mad emotionally unstable and can't deal with anything. I mean I'm not the one who got dumped but I just feel bad today. Despite my reputation as a fucker here, I really am a kind and well-meaning person IRL and I feel super shitty and like a bad person for hurting her regardless of whether it was the right thing to do or not.

She was so calm and collected about it too, when i said we shouldn't see each other anymore she was like, "Darn, ok."

Old 10-07-2016, 09:47 PM   #3196
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
I'm just mad emotionally unstable and can't deal with anything. I mean I'm not the one who got dumped but I just feel bad today. I feel super shitty and like a bad person for hurting her regardless of whether it was the right thing to do or not.

She was so calm and collected about it too, when i said we shouldn't see each other anymore she was like, "Darn, ok."
you shouldn't feel bad for hurting her you since you have no indication she felt bad. it sounds like you feel bad for other reasons that have nothing to do with her.

Old 10-08-2016, 01:57 AM   #3197
redbreegull

you are dead inside

Old 10-08-2016, 03:05 AM   #3198
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

**** basically does nothing on these boards anymore other than standing on the sidelines and taking cheap shots at everybody, and making unsolicited posts about her dinner making adventures.

Old 10-08-2016, 03:26 AM   #3199
redbreegull

I will say she has quality cat posts

Old 10-08-2016, 03:28 AM   #3200
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Yeah, exactly

Old 10-08-2016, 05:43 AM   #3201
Cool As Ice Cream

the cat died

Old 10-08-2016, 01:05 PM   #3202
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yo soy just ain't scared of telling it like it is

Old 10-08-2016, 01:05 PM   #3203
fuzzyroes
Banned

though she was a little harsh to B0lly

Old 10-08-2016, 02:30 PM   #3204
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
the cat died
didn't you read about her new cat, Donovan Hannibal Bryan Jennings?

Old 10-08-2016, 08:17 PM   #3205
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Talking

Quote:
I will say she has quality cat posts
well, to be frank, there are few topics that are as prolific and ubiquitous on the internet as cat lolz and cute kitties, so that is not an impressive feat.

Old 10-08-2016, 09:08 PM   #3206
Elphenor
Braindead

overrated

Old 10-09-2016, 02:16 AM   #3207
Ed_Breegull
Pledge

It was nice stopping in and seeing how massively and unbelievably fucked you all still are over a whiskey neat. Be good, and keep wasting your time here; it's safer for society that way.

I'll see you bitches when I see you

Old 10-10-2016, 02:27 AM   #3208
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

see ya ted brogull

Old 10-10-2016, 03:39 AM   #3209
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Drinking hard liquor alone while critically assessing the intellectual capacity of strangers online in an unconvincing manner.

How truly enviable.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:09 AM   #3210
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Now I know why people who enjoy fishing are almost always alcoholics, there's nothing else to do while doing that. What a boring activity.

Also, it's goddamn hard, those fish don't want to get got!