Just Hook it to My Veins!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofglass11 View Post
Ur dad has a nice semi colon

Old 09-21-2018, 06:39 AM   #124
Candy Cane
Demi-God

Location: Where the willows weep and the whirpools sleep you'll find me.

I'll admit, I'm a big fan of the semi colon.

Back in college, I was given the nickname semi colon; because of my preference for the semi-colon instead of a simple dash or even a full-stop. I'd walk down the halls and people would whisper 'there's semi colon guy'; either that, or high-five me in passing 'hey semi colon! See you at the game later!'.

Pretty soon it got around that I knew where to put a semi colon and everyone would want a part of me; girls would ask me on dates, guys would invite me round for beers and pool; I had everything and yet strangely, there was a hollow feeling nagging away deep inside.

Soon, I was helping people with their assignments; advising them where to place the semi colon. I got so many requests I started to charge money for semi-colons. I was cheating the system. Lecturers would get suspicious; they'd question me; was I running a semi colon racket on the side on campus!? 'Hell no!', I'd vehemently reply; 'What you think I am? Crazy!?'

But I knew I was in over my head; I'd get calls in the middle of the night; 'hey semi colon, I've got a paper to hand in tomorrow and the punctuation marks are driving me up the fucking wall!' 'I'll be there', time and time again was my foolish response; but soon it all came crashing down, crashing down my friends.

To cut a long story short, I ended up in a mental asylum for the massacre of ten college kids; doctors give me no chance of recovering my sanity; but those quacks never counted on a miracle; one day, I was sitting in my wheelchair, when I looked to the sky and there it was; a sun-tinged cloud formation in the perfect pattern of a semi colon and I knew then that God was giving me a sign; he still believed in me.

I jumped out of the wheelchair with a joy that frightened the other patients.'I have to use my powers for good! I have to use my powers for good!'; I kept shouting and shouting with the energetic rush of revelation. Doctors scratched their heads to witness a lost case cured and scrambled to restrain me; to keep me subdued...but in vain.

Semi colon was back; back, and better than ever.

Last edited by Candy Cane : 09-21-2018 at 06:44 AM.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:05 AM   #125
SPfan79
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corgan's Bluff View Post

selfixed The fog machine had it's biggest day since John Carpenter.
lindastrawberry @selfixed hahha ��

Corgan texting on Instagram:

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...7a&oe=5C2D42D4

When you read her comments, she frequently uses I and me. She is awful. If SP were to drop her they'd be better off. She's like a rain cloud that won't go away.

Old 09-21-2018, 09:28 AM   #126
Corgan's Bluff
Minion of Satan

Linda suffering under the isolation at editing:

Old 09-21-2018, 09:37 AM   #127
MyKeyZ
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPfan79 View Post
When you read her comments, she frequently uses I and me. She is awful. If SP were to drop her they'd be better off. She's like a rain cloud that won't go away.
I can't wait for the falling of Billy and Linda that plagues all of Billy's relationships, especially business relationships. If Billy keeps pushing, they'll probably hit a breaking point. These two crazy narcissists. Now that would be one hell of a tell all.

The Strawberry Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree: My Spiritual Journey In Restoring Billy Corgan And The Smashing Pumpkins Back To Greatness Vol.1/Book By Me, Linda Strawberry: Excitement. Chaos. Isolation.

Hey look, I found the cover...
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...KE1iT4w3A_Qs2P

Last edited by MyKeyZ : 09-21-2018 at 09:53 AM.

Old 09-21-2018, 10:02 AM   #128
FoolofaTook

Talking

lololol

Old 09-21-2018, 11:58 AM   #129
Elphenor
Braindead

Billy uses "we" a lot when he means "I"

"James how do you feel about that?"

uhh, I don't remember

Old 09-21-2018, 12:01 PM   #130
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I feel like everybody has at least one Linda Strawberry as a Facebook friend.

Old 09-21-2018, 12:28 PM   #131
BurtSampson
Apocalyptic Poster

Strawdingle is so attached to the band and so self-congratulatory because she knows that working with Bill is her only shot at anything. She's profoundly untalented and seems to have a really off-putting personality and would never survive under any kind of artistic scrutiny otherwise.

Old 09-21-2018, 12:55 PM   #132
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the makeup/band image enough to hate it?

At least Corgan looked like he was having fun on the tour. Three-hour sets, and he still looked like a happy 12-year-old running around in a Batman costume.

That's more than I could say about him for the past decade, during which he looked consistently miserable and bored.

He was totally just going through the motions when I saw him during that Oceania tour.
this is pretty much how i feel about it as well, tbh

Old 09-21-2018, 01:12 PM   #133
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I think some people invest so much of their identities into the media personalities they like, that they feel some kind of vicarious embarrasment when that personality does something "uncool" that the fan feels will reflect poorly on themself. Like being really into pro-wrestling or something.

But really, if the issue is embarrassment by association, liking pro-wrestling and silly theatrical makeup hardly even registers on that scale for me. Not compared to hanging out with Alex Jones and being a general reactionary conspiracy theorist.

Old 09-21-2018, 02:55 PM   #134
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Did her and BC have a relationship at one point? They looked very cozy back in the Machina days. And her kid looks like Billy when he was that age. Plot twist.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:03 PM   #135
FoolofaTook

Exclamation

Breaking News: House of Ass discovereds Linda Strawdingle's skin flutist talents.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:06 PM   #136
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

My first discovery was ur dads skin flutist talents

Old 09-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #137
SPfan79
Pledge

Quote:
Did her and BC have a relationship at one point? They looked very cozy back in the Machina days. And her kid looks like Billy when he was that age. Plot twist.

I have said it before, in 2000 when it ended she was sniffing around. If there was no attachment to Billy, she wouldn't be any big name producer/director.
Hopefully he snaps out of it and they have a blow out. The SP brand will be better off.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #138
houseofglass11
Minion of Satan

Well Billy always turns on the people he works with at some point. He has no loyalty to anyone ultimately.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:28 PM   #139
FoolofaTook

Quote:
My first discovery was ur dads skin flutist talents
https://www.mememaker.net/api/bucket...a-good-one.jpg

Old 09-21-2018, 03:33 PM   #140
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Well Billy always turns on the people he works with at some point. He has no loyalty to anyone ultimately.
Seems to be a narc thing. When things go wrong in his life, he looks for somebody to blame, and takes it out on the people close to him at the time. He thinks things will be different after he rids himself of them, and then the cycle repeats itself.

The reports I've heard from anybody with casual interactions with Corgan always seem to be that he's a really nice guy. Fans who meet him after a show always find him pleasant. People working with him on short projects find him pleasant. People whose work require only minimal contact with him find him a great guy.

But then almost everyone who's had an extended relationship with him seems to report that he's impossible to get along with.

Having a father I suspect of having narcissistic qualities myself, it seems very familiar. My father is the nicest, most magnanimous guy to casual acquaintances and strangers.

But living with him— living with him is something else.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:35 PM   #141
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Hell, I notice a similar pattern with Trump.

People who have just run into him here and there usually say he's a nice guy.

But then look at all of his profressional relationships, and how an associate of his can turn from being "a very good man" to "one of the worst people I have ever known" as soon as he finds it convenient.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:55 PM   #142
Oklahoma Sexual
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post

Back in college, I was given the nickname semi colon; because of my preference for the semi-colon instead of a simple dash or even a full-stop. I'd walk down the halls and people would whisper 'there's semi colon guy'; either that, or high-five me in passing 'hey semi colon! See you at the game later!'.

Pretty soon it got around that I knew where to put a semi colon and everyone would want a part of me; girls would ask me on dates, guys would invite me round for beers and pool; I had everything and yet strangely, there was a hollow feeling nagging away deep inside.

Soon, I was helping people with their assignments; advising them where to place the semi colon. I got so many requests I started to charge money for semi-colons. I was cheating the system. Lecturers would get suspicious; they'd question me; was I running a semi colon racket on the side on campus!? 'Hell no!', I'd vehemently reply; 'What you think I am? Crazy!?'

But I knew I was in over my head; I'd get calls in the middle of the night; 'hey semi colon, I've got a paper to hand in tomorrow and the punctuation marks are driving me up the fucking wall!' 'I'll be there', time and time again was my foolish response; but soon it all came crashing down, crashing down my friends.

To cut a long story short, I ended up in a mental asylum for the massacre of ten college kids; doctors give me no chance of recovering my sanity; but those quacks never counted on a miracle; one day, I was sitting in my wheelchair, when I looked to the sky and there it was; a sun-tinged cloud formation in the perfect pattern of a semi colon and I knew then that God was giving me a sign; he still believed in me.

I jumped out of the wheelchair with a joy that frightened the other patients.'I have to use my powers for good! I have to use my powers for good!'; I kept shouting and shouting with the energetic rush of revelation. Doctors scratched their heads to witness a lost case cured and scrambled to restrain me; to keep me subdued...but in vain.

Semi colon was back; back, and better than ever.
tl;dr

also pretentious and no one cares

Old 09-22-2018, 07:29 AM   #143
Candy Cane
Demi-God

Location: Where the willows weep and the whirpools sleep you'll find me.

Nice semicolon.

Old 09-22-2018, 07:35 AM   #144
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post

Back in college, I was given the nickname semi colon; because of my preference for the semi-colon instead of a simple dash or even a full-stop.
Nice blunder right out of the gate.