Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #6631
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
rbg can i post this on /r/hatephoria pleasE?
yes

Old 03-25-2017, 08:52 PM   #6632
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i use it sometimes for some reason but i have like 75 friends at this point and even still its mostly junk posts and old people memes that have been reproduced a thousand times so they're all blurry and hard to see and its just some dumb cliche you've heard a thousand times already

Old 03-25-2017, 08:53 PM   #6633
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

although when i was frantically trying to find a flight out of boston when mine got cancelled i posted about 10 times in a 36 hour period, becoming less and less coherent as i went

Old 03-25-2017, 09:56 PM   #6634
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah I know, I was just hanging out with this guy after a show, smoking some weed, shooting the shit about basketball and we were gonna go to a strip-club and as soon as I had my wallet in my hand he grabbed me, dug his nails in my wrist and snatched the wallet and went running and I went chasing after him and he emptied the wallet and threw it on the ground and I stopped to pick it up cause it had all of my ID and shit in it and then the guy was gonezo.

Totally whack. I guess I was a mark and he was planning it during the whole time we were chilling. Cause he just happened to pop up as I was smoking some weed with some people outside after the show. I shouldn't have went off with him by myself, but he didn't really seem sketchy or anything.
Did he wait until you were thoughly stoned?

Old 03-25-2017, 10:13 PM   #6635
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
ye of little faith

best thing on the board since the leaks

Old 03-25-2017, 10:14 PM   #6636
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Got 2 bottles of wine and a brewski

Old 03-25-2017, 11:56 PM   #6637
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
ye of little faith

this is actually better than I thought would be

Old 03-26-2017, 12:41 AM   #6638
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
ye of little faith

http://i.imgur.com/dhMeAzK.gif?noredirect

Old 03-26-2017, 12:45 AM   #6639
FoolofaTook

Holy fucking shit redbreegull has crossed over to the other side

Old 03-26-2017, 12:46 AM   #6640
FoolofaTook

Damn brah how's the weather over there?

Old 03-26-2017, 12:47 AM   #6641
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Old 03-26-2017, 12:51 AM   #6642
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Holy fucking shit redbreegull has crossed over to the other side
Quote:
Damn brah how's the weather over there?
in those days Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was baptized by John in the Jordan. and just as he was coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens torn apart and the Spirit descending like a dove on him. and a voice came from heaven, "you are my Son, the Beloved; with you I am well pleased."

and the Spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. he was in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan; and he was with the wild beasts and the angels waited on him.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:02 AM   #6643
Shallowed
Braindead

Hey Elphenor look at what I found

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0...40&oe=5956B39F

Old 03-26-2017, 01:03 AM   #6644
FoolofaTook

Aw rbg you adorable tooksterlike fellow! That brought a tear of joy to my eye as it reminded me of the bittersweet days of yore when ChristJesus roamed free quoting the kjv (1611 bitches) with sovereign righteousness.

Old 03-26-2017, 01:03 AM   #6645
slunken
Virgo

lol

Old 03-26-2017, 01:05 AM   #6646
redbreegull

Quote:
Aw rbg you adorable tooksterlike fellow! That brought a tear of joy to my eye as it reminded me of the bittersweet days of yore when ChristJesus roamed free quoting the kjv (1611 bitches) with sovereign righteousness.
not a fan of king james tbh

I have an ecumenical study bible, it's the best

Old 03-26-2017, 09:38 AM   #6647
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I'm not a fan of the bible myself.

The Necronomicon Ex-Mortis is more my idea of light reading.

Old 03-26-2017, 05:32 PM   #6648
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Ayyy

Old 03-26-2017, 07:46 PM   #6649
FoolofaTook

The Holy Bible as light readinhg labelle? No no. Ancient epics are HEAVY tomes.

Rbg plz read psalm 23, the gospel of John, psalm 137, the last three chapters of job in 1611 kjv.

then we can talk.

Old 03-26-2017, 07:47 PM   #6650
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

Irish whiskey + ginger beer + lime wedge = throwing down on boring posters even tho it'll get me ostricized

Old 03-27-2017, 03:39 AM   #6651
Disco King
Minion of Satan

So, that girl who kinda just left me hanging and stopped responding to texts, I decided to send her another one today, and still no response. So, I guess that's my answer. It's weird, though. She was even initiating conversations with me, so it's not like she would only text me out of an obligation to respond to my messages. It's hard to gauge laughter over text, but she seemed to genuinely find me funny, because instead of just typing things like "lol," she'd type things like "omg hahahaha" or "hahahaha you're the best." Even looking back at the text conversation, it's difficult to find any signs that she was uninterested. It doesn't even look like the conversation fizzled out or naturally died down, it was smack in the middle of some pretty good exchange that she just ceased contact. Oh well, I guess it could be anything. Maybe she's in some on-again-off-again relationship and it just went on again, or there is a serial killer going around who looks exactly like me and she saw his face in the paper, or she was kidnapped, I dunno. I know I told myself not to get too excited because poor outcomes always seem to be more likely than good ones and they are worse when you don't expect them, but it's still kinda a let-down.

I guess I have a date with some other person next week, hopefully that goes okay. I can't explain why, seeing as I only have a five-minute chat and a few texts to go on, but I just get the vibe that we won't end up gelling. But I don't want to let that suspicion create a self-fulfilling prophecy wherein I think I won't be into her, so I don't try, and then our interaction is awkward and cool, and then we end up not liking each other. I still need to give it an honest try.

I grabbed the number of a coworker today, as well. I dunno, I feel better about her (I don't know why, I also only chatted with her for a short time; it's just the vibes), but I won't know if she's actually interested, or if she just gave it out of politeness with the intention of flaking until I get the hint, until we actually set up a date.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:17 AM   #6652
Shallowed
Braindead

I'd date you in a heartbeat

Old 03-27-2017, 04:35 AM   #6653
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
So, that girl who kinda just left me hanging and stopped responding to texts, I decided to send her another one today, and still no response. So, I guess that's my answer. It's weird, though. She was even initiating conversations with me, so it's not like she would only text me out of an obligation to respond to my messages. It's hard to gauge laughter over text, but she seemed to genuinely find me funny, because instead of just typing things like "lol," she'd type things like "omg hahahaha" or "hahahaha you're the best." Even looking back at the text conversation, it's difficult to find any signs that she was uninterested. It doesn't even look like the conversation fizzled out or naturally died down, it was smack in the middle of some pretty good exchange that she just ceased contact. Oh well, I guess it could be anything. Maybe she's in some on-again-off-again relationship and it just went on again, or there is a serial killer going around who looks exactly like me and she saw his face in the paper, or she was kidnapped, I dunno. I know I told myself not to get too excited because poor outcomes always seem to be more likely than good ones and they are worse when you don't expect them, but it's still kinda a let-down.
I used to let stuff like this really get me down, but with experience you become more callous to it. You're right, it could be anything. She could be a secret heroin fiend who disappears for days at a time. She could have a family in a different city. Or she could be on the outs from a bad relationship and freaked out at the prospect of an actual meaningful relationship. Really who knows, it's best to try and not guess.

In the grand scheme of things, poor outcomes are more likely than good ones, but the more you put yourself out there, the more likely it is that you will hit it off with someone you really like. Also try to remember that no experience is a failure unless you truly learned nothing from it.

BTW you seem to be hauling in phone numbers like a commercial fisherman nets bluefin tuna

Old 03-27-2017, 04:55 AM   #6654
Cool As Ice Cream

lol @ toase

Old 03-27-2017, 09:09 AM   #6655
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Yeah good to hear you're keeping the ball rolling DK. That's the spirit really.

With each date, you're one date closer to finding someone compatible.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:24 AM   #6656
FoolofaTook

Git pretty baked this morn. Did laundry. When the time came to dry I put four quarters in and tried to start the cycle but nothing happened. I pushed the buttons and tried to get the machine to take the coins repeatedly. Nothing. Aftera while I noticed that one of the coins looked different. I remember thinking that its slot must sit lower than the other three, making that quarter look different from the rest. this pissed me off since it was further proof of the driers worthlessness.

i decided to do another wash load and just hang everything to dry. when i took (o yeah) the quarters out iof my pocket to start the washer I noticed that:

ONE OF THEM WAS A NICKEL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 03-27-2017, 10:23 AM   #6657
Elphenor
Braindead

DK must be at least good at first impressions

I think it's the leather jacket personally

Old 03-27-2017, 10:27 AM   #6658
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Git pretty baked this morn. Did laundry. When the time came to dry I put four quarters in and tried to start the cycle but nothing happened. I pushed the buttons and tried to get the machine to take the coins repeatedly. Nothing. Aftera while I noticed that one of the coins looked different. I remember thinking that its slot must sit lower than the other three, making that quarter look different from the rest. this pissed me off since it was further proof of the driers worthlessness.

i decided to do another wash load and just hang everything to dry. when i took (o yeah) the quarters out iof my pocket to start the washer I noticed that:

ONE OF THEM WAS A NICKEL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Lol :smokers: :smoken: lol

Old 03-27-2017, 10:31 AM   #6659
Elphenor
Braindead

I'd do something like that while sober

Old 03-27-2017, 11:23 AM   #6660
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Got invited to hang out one-on-one (NOT a date) this next thursday.

Feeling giddy about it rn.