Old 11-17-2016, 01:11 AM   #31
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

That's a good one

Old 11-18-2016, 03:38 PM   #32
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I had a really weird one this morning.
Mike and I were living in Japan and he ran a diner open 12 am-6 am and I cleaned out polluted volcanoes. My boss told me to pick up Tiffany Trump at the train station at 4 am, but my phone was on silent when she called and I forgot to set an alarm, so she was mad at me even if Tiffany wasn't. The details/transition into this is a little fuzzy), but I remember being pissed off at everyone doing unsafe things, like my dad driving without a seatbelt and Avram's dad, Goran, putting his mouth in the head of crocodiles and messing with ostriches. When I woke up, Mike had told me how he had done a very stupid thing and gave my engagement ring to my sister (and I saw her wearing it as a bracelet). Of course I was upset about that. There was also a point of the dream where I really wanted to have curly hair.

Horrible dream. Not worth rating. Complete trash

Old 11-18-2016, 03:39 PM   #33
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Mike also looked like himself but as Bob from Bob's Burgers. I used rocket boots and an incinerator wand in the volcano.

Old 11-18-2016, 03:41 PM   #34
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
here's the last one.

i climb up some stone or red brick stairs, with bushes and flowers and plants barging in through the fences on the sides. it's fairly narrow. the stairs are reminiscent of the kind there were where my childhood home used to be. i go up and suddenly i see a metallic blue sports car, honda i think, the two seat kind, just parked across the stairs. i kind of squeeze through the side, pressing my hand again the window of the car, and as i do that, i notice that it's sort of dewy on the inside, which makes it clear somebody's in there.
after i get past the car i look back on it. the door opens, and a fairly big human-like rat tumbles out of it. it's a she. she looks dazed and confused. she was just in a car accident (although the car was in perfect shape when i got past it). i ask her, "oh my god, are you all right?"

and she kind of takes a moment, soaks up the question, and expressively asks me back the exact same question. i ask, "what happened?", same thing.

there were a couple more questions and then i woke up.
If only the car was red because then this would totally be me irl

Old 11-18-2016, 03:47 PM   #35
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I bought an old Supra from a kid. Kinda obsessed with the idea now
This was a cool dream. It was the second set of models for the Supra and also white. Lotsa rust but it was like $600-$2000 so not awful. We met in a dark alley and I looked over the car.

Old 11-18-2016, 03:48 PM   #36
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I've never dreamt about my teeth.

Old 11-18-2016, 10:11 PM   #37
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i get the teeth falling out dream a few times a year

Old 11-18-2016, 10:13 PM   #38
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

oh man it really freaked me out when i dreamed i looked in a mirror and my eyes were gone.

i hate when i'm on the verge of waking up, but i'm doing homework in my dream, and in that state i decide to go back to sleep to finish my homework. loool

Old 12-13-2016, 10:48 AM   #39
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

It was a whirlwind but I went to a mall to get my hair cut and was sitting on a roundabout (like you'd find in a park) when the professor that I feel like I let down came in to cut hair. He arranged it more like a classroom and tried to get me to talk to other students about what I've been doing. I was thankful that I had been hiking on islands near the brooklyn bridge a little before because I had on unfancy clothing and my hair was a little sweaty, greasy, and dirty and I didn't want him to judge me too hard.

Old 12-13-2016, 02:46 PM   #40
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

http://i.imgur.com/hHBmxEv.gif

Old 12-14-2016, 12:29 AM   #41
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

I was living in some kind of really nice trailer, and inside were three cats from my past. I know one of them was Ebony, and there were two other ones. That all died a while ago, from when I was a kid. So somehow in this dream I was living turn by turn, like in a game. And so there was a fire, and I grabbed one of the cats but not the other two, and then it was the next turn and I had the option of either 1. rebuilding my house with a 40k (or something like that) loan from the 'game' or staying how things were after the fire and finding some other way.

So in the dream I'm thinking if I just rebuild that means my cats will still be there. But they aren't. So I backup a turn (which you can do apparently) and try to change my choice but some kind of game overseer tells me the cats are gone and that's it. So somehow I ask for like the manager or game master or something, and he agrees to get me my cats back, however he's going through all of these past 'save points' and asking me about all of these cats from my whole life (I've probably shared homes with 20 cats total over my life) and as things are in dreams, I'm having problems remembering certain one's names and if they were the cats I currently had or not.

Somehow present day seeps in, towards the end of the dream, and the name Layla (my current cat) comes up but I am confused and don't recognize the name. Meanwhile, there are all of these images of the other cats but I can't think of their names.

Nothing else really happened but it never got resolved, I was still trying to remember which cats I was supposed to have

Old 12-16-2016, 11:48 AM   #42
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

M and I had sex inside a sex shop right in front of the owner (although it was standing up. Is that even possible?) like as in he just put his penis inside me and came with my leg up. Ftr I can put my leg up that high because I have hypermobility in my legs. I remember trying to get into a restaurant that only served fries, chops, and jello dessert but they were incompetent so went back to the sex shop and I overcooked burgers and cheesesteak meat. I ate a plate of the cheesesteak meat and sliced turkey

Old 12-16-2016, 11:51 AM   #43
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Also this took place in Florida

Old 12-16-2016, 12:16 PM   #44
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

So I was in some kind of jail for teenagers (I guess I was a teenager) and we were playing football and I was the only girl that was playing, apparently this was co-ed jail. So I ended up doing really well and scoring touchdowns and shit. All of the guys were pissed off that a girl was beating them and stuff.

So then later in the dream, it's years later (but I'm still living with my mom, somehow) and I get these packages in the mail. Somehow one of these boys (now men) shipped himself in a box, and somehow him getting out summoned all of the others. They all proceed to gang rape me and start talking about doing stuff like making me eat my own flesh and 'really fucked up things'. Also they've somehow set up a camera and this is broadcasting on TV. They all know this will get them life in prison or whatever and so have decided to be as fucked up as possible because they accept the consequences.

My mom is there somehow and is saying she doesn't understand, I was in jail 8 years ago and these boys (now men) held a grudge this whole time over me doing better than them at football.

There was also a part of the dream in the jail, besides the football game. Some boy has decided to help me get out but planting someone sneaking in a weapon, and me 'catching them'. So he wants payment for this, which consists of a list of possibilities ranging from me sneaking him out to letting him have sex with me, or setting him up to confess his love for me on live TV. There were some other options as well.

Old 12-16-2016, 02:46 PM   #45
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Another dream about my dad catching me cross dressing. Sigh

Old 12-30-2016, 04:48 AM   #46
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Ws just jolted awake during a bad dream where teh bolly and otjer betphorians and. I were exploring a refurbished underwater wreck. There was something in it.
Also someone got sexually assaulted. Dogfigtjer
Screwed ip

Old 12-30-2016, 05:25 AM   #47
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

ok i had a weird one.

in reality, my best friend had a kid with his wife like 3-4 months ago. it was right before i left back to shanghai.
so in my dream, we're having a get together at his house, getting fucked up, drinking and stuff. we are having fun singing along to a talk show opening song, altering the lyrics to something like "even though i've never worked hard in my entire life, i make more than 10,000$ a month".

then suddenly his son is coming down the stairs. he's only a few months old in reality, but in my dream he's already a KID, like 5-6 years old. i kind of talk to him a little bit, kiddie talk, like, "hey what's up little man? you came to say hello? get over here", and i grab him to seat him on me and play with him.

suddenly he starts crying, and a little pink drop comes emanating from his exposed orifice (i think he wasn't naked before). i am unhappy that he's shitting (?) on me, and twist uncomfortably as the pink drop runs down my back.

next thing i know, i see a tiny red thread bouncing off from my back to the wall, sticking to it and running away. i follow it, but it's fast and it's gathering more and more girth and power as it's moving on the walls, like it's collecting dust and becoming bigger or something. it's insect like in essence but not in look, and it's becoming frighteningly fast and large, like the size of a small dog. very quickly it looks like a huge liquid lump of red jello, leaping from wall to wall, making a big sticking sound, running back and forth through the apartment.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:08 AM   #48
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I dreamt I was in Israel and from the hotel room I could see a body of water far away and some pretty buildings around it. I decided I wanted to go see that and take pictures.

Then I walked outside and got lost in crissy crossy small streets erroneously walked into a hair salon and was asking for directions, ended up having a weird chat on the side walk with a few residents.

Then I woke up.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:15 AM   #49
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

....so you were kinda, sorta, roundaboutedly.... in a general way... dreaming about me? AH-NAH!

Old 12-30-2016, 08:39 AM   #50
Cool As Ice Cream

Old 12-30-2016, 11:29 AM   #51
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i was in like a real world version of a video game. it was supposedly world of warcraft but it actually was nothing like that. she i was on a cruise ship with a bunch of ppl that were supposed to be acquaintances, plus some professors. I somehow have memories of some other account I had and my 'house' on in it, where I had some kind of virtual cat. I get word that I can go back there, save a .gif of the cat, and somehow load it and the cat will be real again. the only problem is i save the .gif on the plain c:/ drive and I can't get there because the joker has somehow invaded it (it's like a parking garage and the c:/ drive is at the bottom). and this is some kind of feature of the 'game', like the joker and cohorts invade it periodically like in a game.

so after this i am in a 'level' with a bunch of schoolmates and some of my professors. Every time they come over I'm concerned they'll 'catch' me drinking alcohol. Eventually I realize we're all of legal age and what the fuck am I worried about.

Then there is some kind of award ceremony and one of my professors is given an award and there are other details that are boring and i won't get into. Suddenly the cabin of the ship we're in has some kind of attack and a panel closes, effectively closing us off from the rest of the ship (plus liquor) and people are scared. later, another door panel closes and now we are in a fairly small space.

Old 03-18-2017, 06:25 AM   #52
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I was on my bed at my parents' home on my laptop. The lights were on and my siblings were going in and out of the room at their leisure and we were talking. Outside the sun was setting and a lawn service staff were doing their work over at the neighbor's house. It started to get darker and darker, and the staff migrated over to my parents lawn and around the window. At first I thought it funny, but they weren't laughing. I turned off the light and they kept staring. I was really uneasy so I left my room and went to the kitchen, passing a large picture window where a couple was standing and staring. I was really bugging now and told everyone I was going to call the cops. For some reason I couldn't find how to call on my phone and my parents home doesn't have a landline irl so I couldn't just pick up one of those. For some reason I went on Craigslist and saw an ad describing this phenomenon and wanted to contact them, but then I thought that it was a trick and that's how they'd get my number and name. Then, there's a knock on the front door, and a voice a little stuttered but sounding like my brother. But my brother was in the living room!!

Old 03-18-2017, 06:25 AM   #53
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Old 03-18-2017, 06:26 AM   #54
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Of course I woke up very scared, turned on a light, and clung to Mike because it was actually a nightmare!!!

Old 03-18-2017, 06:57 AM   #55
Shallowed
Braindead

Had one of those dream-within-a-dreams recently. Every time I "woke up" I was a completely different person living a completely different life that I was "dreaming". After the second or third "waking" I began to freak out, never completely certain that my current life wasn't all just another dream.

Old 03-18-2017, 07:56 AM   #56
FoolofaTook

every night in my dreams
i see u
i feel u

that is how i know u go on

Old 03-18-2017, 07:57 AM   #57
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Had one of those dream-within-a-dreams recently. Every time I "woke up" I was a completely different person living a completely different life that I was "dreaming". After the second or third "waking" I began to freak out, never completely certain that my current life wasn't all just another dream.
Duude that's just like inception brah

Old 03-18-2017, 07:58 AM   #58
FoolofaTook

Bit yeah those are super trippy.

Old 03-18-2017, 08:03 AM   #59
Shallowed
Braindead

ikr totally except it wasn't all slow motion and as far as I know, there was no planting of ideas in the deepest part of my subconscious

Old 03-18-2017, 11:58 AM   #60
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I was on my bed at my parents' home on my laptop. The lights were on and my siblings were going in and out of the room at their leisure and we were talking. Outside the sun was setting and a lawn service staff were doing their work over at the neighbor's house. It started to get darker and darker, and the staff migrated over to my parents lawn and around the window. At first I thought it funny, but they weren't laughing. I turned off the light and they kept staring. I was really uneasy so I left my room and went to the kitchen, passing a large picture window where a couple was standing and staring. I was really bugging now and told everyone I was going to call the cops. For some reason I couldn't find how to call on my phone and my parents home doesn't have a landline irl so I couldn't just pick up one of those. For some reason I went on Craigslist and saw an ad describing this phenomenon and wanted to contact them, but then I thought that it was a trick and that's how they'd get my number and name. Then, there's a knock on the front door, and a voice a little stuttered but sounding like my brother. But my brother was in the living room!!
Hmmm, sounds portentious. Maybe call your folks, have em tip the lawnscare staff with extra cerveza, like but only on Fridays, don't want to make a workers comp claim (weed whacken drunk's one of leading causes decapitated genitals, etc, multimillion $ settlements)

Also don't hire lawnscare from C's List, too