Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2018, 07:39 PM   #1
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Default god, there is little left, is there?

a single tear wkagabbs fowjyfgyudinh life

Old 08-14-2018, 07:39 PM   #2
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

ik snap best fay mijn ouders in die tijd days beal best wel weinig te bebebesteden hadehynd jeyeuirf

Old 08-14-2018, 08:18 PM   #3
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

itt smashingjj speaks vietnamesish

Old 08-15-2018, 08:14 AM   #4
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

well took, figuratively, from me coming to you, yes, but opposite, so no, if somewhat. Just try and imagine hard, imagine your hardest that, in your mind, or, as some would say, in my mind, things happen, things that are hard to understand (important: don't give up the imagining at this point); but at the same time, the easiest that has ever been. But hard. Am I making sense? It's just like, for instance, for an instance, you are me, but not entirely, in fact entirely not, in fact the opppsite. Or not. It's all a matter of perspective. Or not. It can be factual too. I just sometimes wonder if the universe, listens, I actually more often wonder if I actually ask. I ask, maybe, the universe listens, maybe. You can never be sure. Or you can. Clear, right? Plain and simple. Logic. I like it. But just keep in mind that, when using thoughts, when you're talking, when conveying a certain point, try to talk, or type, clearly, so that you have the full (DOG!) attention (DOG!!) of the other (DOG!!!!!!) person (don't let yourself (DOG!!!!!!!(cat)!!!!!!!) be distracted (easy(-ily(DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!(cat(hamster))))) And there we are again! Full circle. See, it can be simple. Did it feel like a sort of homecoming? It did for me.

Haha. Small talk. Suffocating.

Last edited by smashingjj : 08-15-2018 at 08:22 AM. Reason: (cat)

Old 08-15-2018, 08:17 AM   #5
Cool As Ice Cream

jawel hoor!

Old 08-15-2018, 08:24 AM   #6
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

achteraf misschien toch niet zo'n duidelijk standpunt

Old 08-15-2018, 08:24 AM   #7
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

maar het viel te proberen

Old 08-15-2018, 08:24 AM   #8
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

aan de slachtoffers die het heeft gemaakt zeg ik hierbij, uit de bodem van mijn hart: sorry.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:29 AM   #9
LaBelle
Socialphobic

just a little bit of left is all you need...

Old 08-15-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
Cool As Ice Cream

zal ik jou es lekker in je bek schijten?
of heb je al poep in je hoofd?

Old 08-15-2018, 09:14 AM   #11
Cool As Ice Cream

effe lekker

Old 08-15-2018, 09:21 AM   #12
FoolofaTook

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ple_script.svg

Old 08-15-2018, 05:11 PM   #13
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Moccona heeft meer mmm.

Old 08-16-2018, 03:20 AM   #14
Cool As Ice Cream

hahaha

Old 08-16-2018, 04:07 AM   #15
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i have two words for you, gentlemen:

KANKER LIJERS.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:51 AM   #16
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Smile

Nawww.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:55 AM   #17
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
well took, figuratively, from me coming to you, yes, but opposite, so no, if somewhat. Just try and imagine hard, imagine your hardest that, in your mind, or, as some would say, in my mind, things happen, things that are hard to understand (important: don't give up the imagining at this point); but at the same time, the easiest that has ever been. But hard. Am I making sense? It's just like, for instance, for an instance, you are me, but not entirely, in fact entirely not, in fact the opppsite. Or not. It's all a matter of perspective. Or not. It can be factual too. I just sometimes wonder if the universe, listens, I actually more often wonder if I actually ask. I ask, maybe, the universe listens, maybe. You can never be sure. Or you can. Clear, right? Plain and simple. Logic. I like it. But just keep in mind that, when using thoughts, when you're talking, when conveying a certain point, try to talk, or type, clearly, so that you have the full (DOG!) attention (DOG!!) of the other (DOG!!!!!!) person (don't let yourself (DOG!!!!!!!(cat)!!!!!!!) be distracted (easy(-ily(DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!(cat(hamster))))) And there we are again! Full circle. See, it can be simple. Did it feel like a sort of homecoming? It did for me.

Haha. Small talk. Suffocating.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:57 AM   #18
Cool As Ice Cream

little apple, little egg.
cat in the small container.

Old 08-16-2018, 04:59 AM   #19
Cool As Ice Cream

slacht het kalf met de gouden eieren.

Old 08-16-2018, 05:04 AM   #20
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
little apple, little egg.
cat in the small container.

Old 08-16-2018, 05:06 AM   #21
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

FBI

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington D.C
https://www.fbi.gov/history/directors/christopher-wray

Good Day,

If you receive this email its means you are yet to receive your scam victim Compensation Funds. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Mrs. Gill Marcus of the Reserve Bank Of South Africa, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams, Frank Anderson, Stephen Allen, Emmanuel Nnorom, none officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Banks, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Lamido Sanusi of CBN, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen, Harry Thompson, Barr. Larry Gold and some impostors claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation who exist in different part of the world e.g. Malaysia, Benin Republic, Ghana, Togo, United States, Nigeria, India, China and many others.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI, British Interpol and the African Truth and Reconciliation Commission gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors as you have. As a result of this 1000 people where selected across the Globe for this SECOND BATCH OF THE YEAR COMPENSATION and Your email ( %0% ) was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team observers and this is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed by the US GOVERNMENT in conjunction with the IMF.

We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $5,500,000.00 USD (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be release to you as one of the selected Beneficiaries. To redeem your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the Compensation Center via email or phone for their requirement to proceed for the release of your funds

Dr. Derick Foster
Director- General
Compensation Award Payment Center
Email: [email protected]

On contacting Dr. Derick Foster with your details your file would be updated with the necessary information's, below Dr. Derick Foster is obliged to give you a call and treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone or email.

Full Name/
Telephone Number/
Your Residential Address/
New email address for this safety of this transaction

Most important: You will be asked by Dr. Derick Foster to pay $200 to get your Approval of Payment Warrant before your fund worth the sum of $5,500,000.00 USD (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) will be release to you finally.

Note: Disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your Compensation Funds and forward any emails you get from impostors to Dr. Derick Foster's office so he could act upon it immediately to help stop cyber-crime.

Best Regards,
Dir. Christopher Wray
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.

Old 08-16-2018, 05:07 AM   #22
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

spam mails are my new favorite reading material

Mr Pablo maulana

Interim Head Of Inspection Luggage/Baggage
(Operations,Maintenance,Transportation)
Baltimore–Washington International Airport
Baltimore, MD 21240,USA
Cell me or Text::202-381-3372

Attention: Please

RE- YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I must have your trust before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so I need somebody that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to, I am Mr Pablo Maulana and, Interim Head of Inspection luggage/baggage storage facilities Inspection here at Baltimore–Washington International Airport USA, During my recent withheld package routine check at the Airport Storage Vault, I discovered an abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Africa and when Ultra Scan revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 110kg.

The consignment was abandoned because the Contents of the consignment was not properly declared by the consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay for the United States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my assumption the consignment is still left in our Storage Vault here at Baltimore–Washington International Airport till date, the details of the consignment including your email address and the official documents from the United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual recipient of this consignment, as the Interim Head of Luggage/Baggage Inspection, I will advise you reconfirm your current full data's to enable me cross check if it corresponds with the address on the official documents tagged and to avoid delivering to wrong person.

Your Full Name............
Current Complete House Address........
Cell phone Numbers.......
CELL PHONE NO.............
Scan copy of your ID for easy identification/avoid delivering to wrong person
Nearest International Airport.......

Note that this consignment is supposed to have been returned to the United States Treasury Department OR to its country of origin as unclaimed delivery, I will not be able to receive your details on my official email account, in order words to enable me cross check your details, I will advise you reconfirm the required details to my private email address {[email protected]}for quick processing and response, once I confirm you as the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything concluded within 48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon myself to contact you personally about this abandoned consignment is because I want us to transact this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me since the consignment have not yet been return to the United States Treasury Department after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the confirmation is made, I will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection Fee of $3,700 dollars and arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or I can bring it by myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me of my 30% share.

I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and I will appreciate if we can keep this deal confidential.

You can call me on my telephone number and drop a message.:
YOURS FAITHFULLY

Mr Pablo maulana
[email protected]

Old 08-16-2018, 05:13 AM   #23
Shallowed
Braindead

BILLY CORGAN BUYS A PIECE OF THE GOLD COAST

Ten months after selling his Victorian painted lady mansion in Lake View for $1 million, former Smashing Pumpkins lead singer and chief songwriter Billy Corgan has paid $2.95 million for a recently renovated, historic six-room condominium on the Gold Coast.

After disbanding the Smashing Pumpkins, Corgan formed a new group, Zwan, which is playing three sold-out shows at the Double Door this weekend.

Through his tour manager, Corgan declined to comment on the purchase of the two-bedroom condo. His tour manager confirmed that the singer-songwriter recently has been staying at the condo while rehearsing for Zwan's current tour, but said the Chicago-area native ultimately intends to lease the condo in a 110-year-old building to someone else. The unit has an oak-paneled living room, reception room, balcony framed by granite columns, four fireplaces, walnut parquet floors and a large terrace.

Corgan has shown an affinity for vintage properties. After moving out of the more than 100-year-old Lake View home at 3448 N. Greenview Ave., which he owned from 1993 to 2001, Corgan temporarily stayed in a penthouse in the Haberdasher Square loft development, 728 W. Jackson Blvd., a former manufacturing building that dates to 1926. And in 2000, the Landmarks Preservation Council of Illinois awarded Corgan its President's Award for his commitment to historic preservation.

Since Corgan sold his Lake View home, one Smashing Pumpkins Web site reported that he has been living in Italy, but in interviews he has declined any comment on his permanent residence.

Singer Courtney Love, whom Corgan dated many years ago, just sold her loft in downtown Manhattan for $3 million after buying it for $2.6 million in January 2001, according to the New York Post. The loft is in the same building where rocker Lenny Kravitz just listed his own, five-bedroom, 7,000-square-foot, multilevel loft for $16 million, after buying the space unfinished in October 2000 for $8 million, the Post reported.

Love also recently listed her almost 3,700-square-foot Spanish-style house on Los Angeles' Westside -- which she bought last June for $3 million -- for about the same price, according to the Los Angeles Times. Love reportedly is looking for another house in the area because her five-bedroom house, which was built in the 1920s, is too small.

Ironically, Love told the Times last year that she sold a four-bedroom, 4,700-square-foot French country-style house on almost 2 acres in the Hollywood Hills -- which she had purchased from Ellen DeGeneres in 1997 for about $3 million -- because she was planning to spend more time in New York and actually wanted something smaller in L.A. She sold the Hollywood Hills home for $3.995 million in March 2001 to British businessman Mike Walley. Love's former Hollywood Hills house made the news in November 2001, after Paul McCartney's fellow Beatle George Harrison died. After Harrison's representatives gave a bogus L.A. address on his death certificate, the county's district attorney revealed in February that Harrison actually had died at Walley's house.

Rocker Tom Petty has paid close to $2.5 million for a three-bedroom oceanfront home in Malibu, Calif., according to the Los Angeles Times. Built in 1974, the house has three fireplaces, Malibu tiles and a courtyard with a fountain, the paper reported ... Fred Durst, frontman for the rock group Limp Bizkit, has sold a house he never moved into in Bel Air, Calif., for $3.7 million because it had "vibes that were not quite correct for him," according to the Los Angeles Times. Last fall, Durst bought the four-bedroom, 6,600-square-foot house, which was once owned by the Doors' Robbie Krieger and has a carving of the Doors playing on one wall, for just under $4 million, the paper reported. Durst recently bought a house with a sound studio in L.A.'s Hollywood Hills, and has listed that home for $1.4 million, the Times reported.

Old 08-16-2018, 06:32 AM   #24
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

THE GREAT GATSBY

Old 08-16-2018, 07:36 AM   #25
Cool As Ice Cream

feeën - paleis van de pekel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1kibMCLEzU

Old 08-16-2018, 08:00 AM   #26
Cool As Ice Cream

http://i63.tinypic.com/2yvtevc.jpg

Old 08-16-2018, 05:24 PM   #27
queenoftheswine
Demi-God

Location: Some area where the Canadian dollar is far more valuable than my own.

There is no one left in the world
That I can hold onto
There is really no one left at all
There is only you
And if you leave me now
You leave all that we were undone
There is really no one left
You are the only one

Old 08-17-2018, 09:15 AM   #28
yo soy el mejor