Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2014, 11:19 PM   #451
Elphenor
Braindead

They have to reproduce asexually

Old 05-15-2014, 11:29 PM   #452
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
here's my sweeping generalization about french canadians

they're all faggots, every last one
GO TELL THAT TO GEORGE SAINT PIERRE'S FACE WHY DONT YOU?

Well........ok he does like to grapple on the floor with nearly naked guys. Fuck.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:32 PM   #453
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

And yes i'm pretty much a fag, i'm not gonna deny that. I mean in the non homosexual kinda way.

Old 05-15-2014, 11:36 PM   #454
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

quebecois are a handsome people and their women are magnifique

Old 05-16-2014, 12:03 AM   #455
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

I see GSP got to you.

The women are pretty good looking in average though, that's not too much of a sweeping generalization. I mean........compared to the rest of canada anyway you know. (oh yes i did go there)

I have to say though, Texans are all ignorant gun loving rednecks.

Old 05-16-2014, 12:33 AM   #456
Trotskilicious
Banned

not all of them are ignorant rednecks

Old 05-16-2014, 12:41 AM   #457
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

So...what gun you got?

Old 05-16-2014, 12:50 AM   #458
noyen
Immortal

44 magnum desert eagle

Old 05-16-2014, 12:54 AM   #459
Bread Regal
Banned

i kinda want a gun but i probably shouldn't have one around the house.

Old 05-16-2014, 01:19 AM   #460
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

So, to keep in theme of the thread what would you guys recommend to blow my head off with? I suppose magnum is pretty good but i'm afraid the recoil from the shot might make me miss.

Shotgun sure, but the mess...i mean loved ones would probably like the option of an open casket.

Old 05-16-2014, 01:20 AM   #461
noyen
Immortal

a sawed off shutgun in your mouth or a 44. a 22 can do the job as long as it bounces around in your skull. don't know how to blow one's head off without the head... being... blown... off.

Old 05-16-2014, 01:27 AM   #462
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Well i didn't mean that literally.

That's what my uncle did, shotgun. But there was a big mess. And he did it at a friends' house. I mean great so his kid can't see it but come on man, its just a friend! they're not supposed to have to deal with the mess. That's not what friends are for. Keep that for the family. Or how about just doing it outside, less cleaning. Less having to look at that stain on your carpet and remember what that's from. I mean id hate having to change my furniture or carpet just cause a "friend" came to kill themselves in my house. See that's NOT what friends do, ruin your carpet with their brain chunks. Come on.

Old 05-16-2014, 01:31 AM   #463
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Fuck you.

Old 05-16-2014, 01:47 AM   #464
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Stop giving me so much credit. I'm about to start believing you hate me.

Old 05-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #465
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

if i ever get a gun i want a pearl-handled deagle. bang!

Old 05-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #466
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Glorification of violence. Shooting guns isn't all fun and games. Sometimes someone gets hurt. Oh no wait, that's actually the fun part.

I want a Lemat. 2 barrels, one regular revolver, one single shot shotgun. Bang AND blam.

Old 05-17-2014, 05:05 AM   #467
Starla

Sweeping generalization

Canadians eat sausage, drink a lot of beer, and have big dogs. They like to go to dog parks and pick up chicks there. Invite them over for steak and prawns, hang out on the deck with your fancy beer, wax philosophical, talk about hockey, and canoeing.

Old 05-17-2014, 10:59 AM   #468
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Yeah that's canadians. Not the french kind. I seldom ate sausage when i ate meat, i hate beer (when i drank it as a teen, to get drunk, it was fairly fancy though), i never had a dog (except as a kid). i rarely talk about hockey and only canoed a handful of times.

I remember when i went to chicago in 2000 people ordered a deep dish with canadian bacon and i had to ask ammy what canadian bacon was. I'd never heard of it...

Other things that make me not very canadian:

My English-American gf had to tell me who Stompin' Tom Connors was, I was like 32

I've never seen the Mckenzie brothers movie (i can't even remember the name right now)

I don't own a Tragically Hip or Rush album

I have decent taste in clothes (well ok i haven't always plus that's an old stereotype from back when canadians were a bit more square...)

I haven't skated since i was like 11 and never was good at it (in the same vein, i havent played street hockey since i was a kid)

I hate winter

Things that make me canadian:

I like maple syrup on everything

I have seen Slap Shot at least twelve times (less than most but you know, but that's because they made a french canadian dubbed version which is potentially better than the english version)

I am sanctimonious

i think The Littlest Hobo theme song is the best TV show theme song ever written

Despite barely actually watching hockey (even though i discuss it and follow it somewhat) i tend to get very emotional when we win the gold medal

i hate winter

Last edited by The exploding boy : 05-17-2014 at 11:28 AM.

Old 05-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #469
Trotskilicious
Banned

i like how even a total post-punk nerd like ariel watches and discusses hockey

O, CANADA

Old 05-17-2014, 07:58 PM   #470
Bread Regal
Banned

one of my favorite euphemisms is for the act of hugging: "rubbing bacon"

Old 05-26-2014, 06:10 PM   #471
hnibos
Braindead

I want to move to another city. I want to live in a big city, with a bunch of people, make enough money to live by myself. I want to completely start over and meet new people. I'm tired of being isolated. I don't want to go home and get stoned and play video games again. I don't want to go to shitty dive bars to play poker because I can't find anything better to do here. And all of this is so hopeless. I don't and probably won't have enough money saved up to just get up and go somewhere. I am unskilled and pretty much wasted the last 8 years of my life and it's so depressing thinking about these wants, and thinking about that excitement, and thinking how much it could drive me, but no that it's basically impossible. I'm stuck here with people and things I don't want in my life.

I'm bored at work and I just needed to get this out. Bye.

Old 05-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #472
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Cities don't necessarily fix all this. I lived the first 21 years of my live in the boonies. Like the real boonies. I hated the isolation the last like 6 years. I moved to montreal finally (well the suburbs for a few years first). I did have a fairly active social life for some years. But now it was ten years in mtl last december and I'm still as isolated as i was . Why? Because turns out places didn't make me lonely, my social anxiety problems and my personality and low tolerance of others makes me lonely and isolated.

Its not always where you are but sometimes who you are. As a teen I used to dream my life would be amazing an exciting in a city. I was very wrong.