Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2016, 10:18 PM   #1501
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
if i had access to awesome drugs like that i'd probably pull the trigger.
the thought of losing control to that extent freaks me out, because the one time i was on a very strong trip from hash/weed/who knows what cookies in India, it was baaaaad.
thankfully I do not come into contact with serious drugs very often because it would be hard for me to stop myself from doing it all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
LSD is LSD and no two batches will be any different when synthesised correctly.
I trust you and that makes sense from what I understand, but I have also done it enough times to know that not all acid feels the same. This stuff felt pure and smooth, as opposed to a buzzier, less clear-headed sensation I have experienced and heard others speak of. I assume that this is the result of impurities in the substance when people make it in their basements as opposed to in a research lab.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:33 PM   #1502
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

LSD is active in such minute doses that any impurities that exist couldn't possibly be large enough to actually change your experience. It's all in your mind dude. We're talking micrograms. It is possible that you've had different substances all labelled as LSD and it is almost certain that your friend of a friend of a friend story is completely made up lore. But the lore made you have a trip that seemed clearer and more pure or whatever. So in a way it's just as good as if it were true. It is also possible a much different dosage than you previously took. IME, 400ug of LSD vs 100ug of LSD (or the 4:1 equivalent of whatever I took, if those weren't correct numbers) are completely different experiences.

LSD is still awesome fuck all that shit, have a good trip

Old 06-15-2016, 10:41 PM   #1503
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Rbg!!!! You better have some extra fun and insight on my behalf cuz I'm so jealous! Been at least two years since I've been around psychedelics. When the silk road got popped that was it. Everyone around here likes meth and opiates.I miss Austin.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:41 PM   #1504
redbreegull

Well yeah the dosage could explain the different experiences. I've never taken acid in a scientifically measured amount, just whatever was on the tab I was given.

one thing that has always been a little disappointing to me about LSD is that I don't really get the kind of visuals other people talk about. I hear people talk about moving objects leaving trails of light and shit, but a strong dose of shrooms makes everything look funnier to me than acid. It's mostly "in my head" for me if that makes sense.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:43 PM   #1505
ilikeplanets
Braindead

In happy substance news I got a new pipe today and I haven't in quite a while. It's pretty and colorful.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:43 PM   #1506
ilikeplanets
Braindead

And full!

Old 06-15-2016, 10:47 PM   #1507
redbreegull

hey ILP you've done LSA, right? is it worth it? I've thought about it for a long ass time and obviously I won't be doing it right now cause I got US gub'ment silly sauce in my sock drawer. I would just eat the seeds and I know that can result in stomach ache and such... but I'm interested in how the experience stacks up to full on acid.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:50 PM   #1508
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
Well yeah the dosage could explain the different experiences. I've never taken acid in a scientifically measured amount, just whatever was on the tab I was given.

one thing that has always been a little disappointing to me about LSD is that I don't really get the kind of visuals other people talk about. I hear people talk about moving objects leaving trails of light and shit, but a strong dose of shrooms makes everything look funnier to me than acid. It's mostly "in my head" for me if that makes sense.
I definitely always had trails, I could just move my hands in front of my face and stare at it for hours and think it was the best shit ever. You don't get where you can look at patterns, even really basic ones and they move and stuff? Or like carpets that seem like they are alive/moving? I also would get crazy thought loops that would become more and more fever pitched until I had the realization of how fucked up I was/the world was/whatever I was thinking of was and had the peaking feeling of like benevolent chaos I don't even know how to describe it. Also I spent several hours once looking at myself in a mirror and watching my face become distorted - younger looking, older looking, angelic-looking, demonic-looking, all kinds of things.

I never had full on hallucinations (seeing things that don't have any basis in reality) but yeah visuals galore. And closed eye hallucinations are a given. Do you get those? I also once had a feeling like in willy wonka where they're going out into the garden or whatever and in that room where they don't know if they're getting bigger or the room is getting smaller. It was very odd but pleasant.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:51 PM   #1509
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Interested in seeing where the trip takes you rbg. Never done anything beyond a few puffs of weed while nearly blackout drunk, or hash cookie. It fascinates me but I'd never do lsd.

I'm still cutting back my alcohol intake. Feeling much better and lost some weight. About to go on a 2 week bender at the beach though.

Old 06-15-2016, 10:59 PM   #1510
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Outside of any potential psychological influences, dosage and whether it's actually LSD will explain all.

The size of the tab is similarly irrelevant, where the effects of eating a square centimetre or an entire A4 sheet remain determined entirely by the chemical substance within and its quantity.

Last edited by buzzard : 06-15-2016 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Confusing phrasing.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:04 PM   #1511
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
hey ILP you've done LSA, right? is it worth it? I've thought about it for a long ass time and obviously I won't be doing it right now cause I got US gub'ment silly sauce in my sock drawer. I would just eat the seeds and I know that can result in stomach ache and such... but I'm interested in how the experience stacks up to full on acid.
Yeah I have, only once to try it out though. I'd say about 600-700 seeds were consumed, how many will you take? On a plus side the tea actually tastes pleasant and mild compared to the briny hell of San Pedro or bitter death of Ayahuasca. But tbh it was a little mild, I never had that complete breaking and reconstructing of self and though processes like I do on LSD. Maybe I should try again but I really do like acid best. Have you heard of lsz and al-lad? Also similar to LSD, not sure if I could tell a difference actually. But then again it's probably easier to find real acid than those. Anyway tell me what happens!

Old 06-15-2016, 11:05 PM   #1512
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Plenty of other darknet markets stepped in to replace Silk Road, 'lexis.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:06 PM   #1513
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Oh, eat the seeds you say rbg? I made tea. Can you just directly eat them? No wonder you're scared of a stomach ache. I directly eat shrooms which grow in shit, though, so..

Old 06-15-2016, 11:08 PM   #1514
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Plenty of other darknet markets stepped in to replace Silk Road, 'lexis.
I know I did belong to two others and one also got shut down and the owner of the other cashed out the bitcoins and closed the site so ive taken a break from them

Old 06-15-2016, 11:09 PM   #1515
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
I definitely always had trails, I could just move my hands in front of my face and stare at it for hours and think it was the best shit ever. You don't get where you can look at patterns, even really basic ones and they move and stuff? Or like carpets that seem like they are alive/moving? I also would get crazy thought loops that would become more and more fever pitched until I had the realization of how fucked up I was/the world was/whatever I was thinking of was and had the peaking feeling of like benevolent chaos I don't even know how to describe it. Also I spent several hours once looking at myself in a mirror and watching my face become distorted - younger looking, older looking, angelic-looking, demonic-looking, all kinds of things.

I never had full on hallucinations (seeing things that don't have any basis in reality) but yeah visuals galore. And closed eye hallucinations are a given. Do you get those? I also once had a feeling like in willy wonka where they're going out into the garden or whatever and in that room where they don't know if they're getting bigger or the room is getting smaller. It was very odd but pleasant.
I have gotten patterns moving, solid objects pulsing, stuff like that... but never really trails. Last weekend I was in a wooden bathroom stall and the wood grain on the door was kind of doing this paisley 3D magic eye thing, which was cool. I try not to ever look in the mirror when I am tripping because I feel like nothing good could come of that. But yeah I've heard and I'm sure you have heard as well, people talk about people turning into animals or objects, seeing shit that literally isn't there, stuff like that. Salvia and DMT have brought me closer to visually experiencing the stereotypical acid trip more than LSD ever has. But I've also never had a bad trip on psychedelics. I think it's naturally very easy for me to let go and be calm during a trip. Maybe I don't see people turn into devil goats or donuts because I don't bring that into the trip, you know?

I'm not sure that the closed-eye hallucinations have been particularly strong for me on acid either, although I usually cannot stop moving on it. When I started smoking weed years ago, I would get totally insane closed-eye hallucinations from it, but that faded over time and I haven't had it happen the same way again even at zero tolerance, so I suspect it's a matter of perception... something that was only possible when the drug was totally new and exciting

Old 06-15-2016, 11:13 PM   #1516
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Speaking of goats, once on DMT my trip had me see my friends head on a goats body, with flashing rainbow background and all. Not a devil goat, luckily. Was fucking hilarious and insane

Old 06-15-2016, 11:14 PM   #1517
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Have you ever tried to sip water on DMT? I swear it doesn't feel like a liquid lol it turns to plastic/rubber bubbles in your mouth

Old 06-15-2016, 11:15 PM   #1518
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

del convo moving too fast

Old 06-15-2016, 11:17 PM   #1519
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
Oh, eat the seeds you say rbg? I made tea. Can you just directly eat them? No wonder you're scared of a stomach ache. I directly eat shrooms which grow in shit, though, so..
yeah, I have a friend who used to take them all the time, straight outta the package. I guess it isn't that common a thing because what people say on the internet is all over the place in terms of how it works. Some say that the stomach ache is the result of pesticide-coated seeds and to go organic, others say organically grown seeds will give you the same stomach ache. Also Erowid has some batshit crazy stories about LSA that I find kind of difficult to believe if it's really like a milder LSD.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:18 PM   #1520
redbreegull

Quote:
Have you ever tried to sip water on DMT? I swear it doesn't feel like a liquid lol it turns to plastic/rubber bubbles in your mouth
I have never tried to do anything on DMT; my experience has been one of fully immersive body and mind hallucinations that result in a total disconnect from the real world. I've only done it a few times but like I couldn't even see the room I was in or my friend's faces, which apparently means you did the correct amount.

Old 06-15-2016, 11:19 PM   #1521
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
I have gotten patterns moving, solid objects pulsing, stuff like that... but never really trails. Last weekend I was in a wooden bathroom stall and the wood grain on the door was kind of doing this paisley 3D magic eye thing, which was cool. I try not to ever look in the mirror when I am tripping because I feel like nothing good could come of that. But yeah I've heard and I'm sure you have heard as well, people talk about people turning into animals or objects, seeing shit that literally isn't there, stuff like that. Salvia and DMT have brought me closer to visually experiencing the stereotypical acid trip more than LSD ever has. But I've also never had a bad trip on psychedelics. I think it's naturally very easy for me to let go and be calm during a trip. Maybe I don't see people turn into devil goats or donuts because I don't bring that into the trip, you know?

I'm not sure that the closed-eye hallucinations have been particularly strong for me on acid either, although I usually cannot stop moving on it. When I started smoking weed years ago, I would get totally insane closed-eye hallucinations from it, but that faded over time and I haven't had it happen the same way again even at zero tolerance, so I suspect it's a matter of perception... something that was only possible when the drug was totally new and exciting
I've said the same thing, if you want the acid trip you see in movies take DMT. But acid has given me some fun times of its own color, too. I even mixed them once. Don't! The DMT style visuals come back throughout the acid trip, in the acid head space. I was staring into a light socket from my bed for like three hours looking at the world in there.

And, salvia has never worked for me. I've tried ten times, all different kinds. Friends tripped off the same batch. Perhaps I'm immune?

Old 06-15-2016, 11:22 PM   #1522
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

you're not missing anything, salvia sucks and i've never met anyone who enjoyed it

Old 06-15-2016, 11:30 PM   #1523
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
I have never tried to do anything on DMT; my experience has been one of fully immersive body and mind hallucinations that result in a total disconnect from the real world. I've only done it a few times but like I couldn't even see the room I was in or my friend's faces, which apparently means you did the correct amount.
Yes. Indeed! I meant coming down. Although I've seen my friend try to run up the stairs before he fully broke through. Lmfao. I always wind up lying on the floor

Old 06-15-2016, 11:31 PM   #1524
redbreegull

I wouldn't say that salvia felt "good" but I also wouldn't say it was a negative experience... it is extremely, extremely intense. Like physically, my body felt like it was being crushed and pressed into different shapes, or like all the molecules in my body were flying apart. Only did it once, had to lean on the wall right after I took the hit (vaguely heard the dude who brought it saying, "Woah dude that hit is waaaaaaaayyyyyy t o o o o o o b i i i i i i i i g......"

everything slowed down and I melted into the wall and slowly sank into the floor. everything turned into what I can only describe as "block town," like the universe was made of legos or something. Then my body, without my brain telling it to, moved directly across the room in a straight line. Instead of moving out of the way for tables and chairs and shit, my body changed shape to allow these things to pass "through" me. And yeah, it wasn't painful per se but I FELT my insides twisting and contorting like there were immensely strong forces pressing me into different shapes. I think JK Rowling must have done salvia once and based her description of polyjuice potion transformations on it, because that is exactly what it felt like

after 7 or 8 minutes the trip stopped abruptly and I was lying in the manger of the nativity scene on this guy' lawn

Old 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM   #1525
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Block town sounds remarkably similar to a trip I had on 2c e once, although there were bones too. Darkly awesome

Old 06-15-2016, 11:35 PM   #1526
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

it felt like there was crosshatch patterns around me and they were trying to go through my body. it seemed physically painful and after i was done i just felt like shit and couldnt get off my friends couch for like an hour. i wasnt back to normal for a few days, mentally. it was extremely dysphoric

Old 06-15-2016, 11:37 PM   #1527
redbreegull

weird polygonal or angular shit seems to be a recurring motif in salvia trips

Old 06-15-2016, 11:51 PM   #1528
redbreegull

Quote:
The size of the tab is similarly irrelevant, where the effects of eating a square centimetre or an entire A4 sheet remain determined entirely by the chemical substance within and its quantity.
right, I know this. I was saying it was enough for two people based on having already done acid from the same sheet a few days ago. Unless the substance is unevenly distributed across the sheet, but again I don't really know enough about how it's made to know if that is possible.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:44 AM   #1529
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I have some DMT, but I haven't done it yet.

What's coming down like? Is there sort of a glow, like with other drugs, where you're not fucked up anymore, but still feel some after effects (I had that with acid)? Because I'm thinking of doing it a little before a concert. Obviously I'd never do something like DMT anywhere but my home/a safe space, but if I were to be at a concert an hour or two after that, would that affect the experience at all?

Old 06-16-2016, 01:06 AM   #1530
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I know I did belong to two others and one also got shut down and the owner of the other cashed out the bitcoins and closed the site so ive taken a break from them
I think one of the newest ones is Python Market.

Quote:
Same with me. I never got full-on hallucinations with LSD. Colors would become more vivid, things might look like they are pulsating of waving if I pay close attention (it won't be that apparent), and I might see colors if I close my eyes, but other than that, nothing much changes. I just can't stop giggling at everything, can't sleep, get indigestion, I salivate more, and my mouth has an odd taste.

I also get into trains of thought only to suddenly forget what it was I was just spending the previous ten minutes thinking about. The thoughts are just sort of incoherent.