Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2018, 11:50 PM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I mean he looks terrible, but, not to speak ill of the dead, I mean...nobody thought they were in some kind of parody video just because they were being interviewed by Joan Rivers
I dunno... I'm always skeptical about these types of shows regarding whether the guests are aware or not that it's a satire show... I mean Dick Cheney signing the waterboarding bottle... He knew what kind of a show it was... I mean you had a ton of Republicans that did Stephen Colberts old show. They all knew he was taking the piss, but did the show anyways... They're not morons.

Like they had some "The Bachelor" contestant featured on the show, and she seemed like she was just fucking around and having a laugh.

Cohen also has a role on the show where he does I guess an Alex Jones type of host but more of a hick and he does the interview in one of those little scooter things. So you see a guy like that and he's got this big professional TV crew with him, I dunno, seems obvious it wouldn't be legit.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 07-25-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Old 07-26-2018, 12:02 AM   #32
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

those videos are hilarious

Old 07-26-2018, 12:37 AM   #33
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
They're not morons.
but they are

Old 07-26-2018, 12:50 AM   #34
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

it was only a matter of time until fuzzy gave his own special view on the matter

Old 07-26-2018, 01:15 AM   #35
Shallowed
Braindead

He's not resigning for real, he's just taking the piss.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:13 AM   #36
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Lets hope Palin resigns just like that Georgia dude. I have a feeling hers is worse, if that's even possible.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:14 AM   #37
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Also, Sacha Baron Cohen is an absolute mastermind to have orchestrated this shit and get them to say/do all of this. Can't believe they fired him from that Freddie Mercury movie.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:21 AM   #38
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzzledMuzzle View Post
Also, Sacha Baron Cohen is an absolute mastermind to have orchestrated this shit and get them to say/do all of this. Can't believe they fired him from that Freddie Mercury movie.
I am pretty sure I have genital herpes. About 2 weeks ago when I was urinating I thought I had a pimple because it felt strange but I felt down there but there was nothing there. The feeling went away and then a few days later I felt a little pain and looked in the mirror and had what looked like a scratch or sore, a long oblong shape, near my vaginal opening. I never saw a blister but it could have been there. A few days after, it burned when I urinated for 2 days and it is now almost healed and gone. I am now having what I think is a urinary tract infection, back pain, chills, slight fever, and bubbles in my urine. I assume this is herpes related but it seems strange that this started when the other sore went away. I thought maybe I had herpes in my cervix or urinary tract but I have no discomfort, itching, or pain, it has never hurt to urinate (other than over the 1 sore).

I do not have medical insurance and just can't afford to go the the dr right now. On the whole I'm feeling pretty good. I did have unprotected sex with 1 person about 30 times in the past year and this has been the first symptom of herpes I have had but I also have HSV1 so I thought I would not have a primary genital outbreak. My partner says he has not noticed anything unusual but I know many people experience no symptoms. I'm not looking at it as the end of the world just an inconvenience and I could be much worse off.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:25 AM   #39
PuzzledMuzzle
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
I am pretty sure I have genital herpes. About 2 weeks ago when I was urinating I thought I had a pimple because it felt strange but I felt down there but there was nothing there. The feeling went away and then a few days later I felt a little pain and looked in the mirror and had what looked like a scratch or sore, a long oblong shape, near my vaginal opening. I never saw a blister but it could have been there. A few days after, it burned when I urinated for 2 days and it is now almost healed and gone. I am now having what I think is a urinary tract infection, back pain, chills, slight fever, and bubbles in my urine. I assume this is herpes related but it seems strange that this started when the other sore went away. I thought maybe I had herpes in my cervix or urinary tract but I have no discomfort, itching, or pain, it has never hurt to urinate (other than over the 1 sore).

I do not have medical insurance and just can't afford to go the the dr right now. On the whole I'm feeling pretty good. I did have unprotected sex with 1 person about 30 times in the past year and this has been the first symptom of herpes I have had but I also have HSV1 so I thought I would not have a primary genital outbreak. My partner says he has not noticed anything unusual but I know many people experience no symptoms. I'm not looking at it as the end of the world just an inconvenience and I could be much worse off.
Damn, that sounds serious. You should get that checked up.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:26 AM   #40
FoolofaTook

that didn't make you hard?

Old 07-26-2018, 02:30 AM   #41
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Ten days ago I met up with a guy that told me he's undetectable. However, I would like to know what would have happened if he was HIV positive, just to understand my risk better.
When we met, I gave him oral sex for a long time and at the moment that he ejaculated, a fair amount of semen went directly into my eye. I closed my eye right away, then cleaned with toilet paper the semen remaining covering my eye, and after 2-3 minutes, I rinsed it once with a bit of water.
I would like to know what are the chances (percentages) or amount of risk that I have of getting HIV if he is actually undetectable.. AND what would it be if he was positive with a viral load?
I am concerned because 4 days ago I had a sore throat, diarrhea on and off, and two days ago I started having muscle aches, at the moment my right side of my torso (by the liver) and my shoulders and back hurt.
Those are all the symptoms I've had. but i've read that muscle ache and the other two can be symptoms of ARS?
Also, they day I was infected I started PEP. However, after talking to some people who believed my risk was too low. I decided to stop due to the side effects I was having. I took PEP for 4 days and been off it for a week now (which I know isn't a smart move) but wasn't too worried until these symptoms started.

Old 07-26-2018, 02:31 AM   #42
FoolofaTook

lol a viral load

Old 07-26-2018, 07:15 AM   #43
LaBelle
Socialphobic

lol you read that

Old 07-26-2018, 08:58 AM   #44
Funbags
Apocalyptic Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by myosis View Post
well he's wearing so much make-up that i'm surprised he wouldn't catch on
Yeah, how did anyone think his face was real?

I feel you can do fake face or fake personality, but you can't get away with both.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:03 AM   #45
fuzzyroes
Banned

Man, I watched the 3rd episode the other day, this show is pretty epic!

I've done some research and apparently they really are cognizant about not letting on that it's a satire show. Apparently they tried to hoodwink Alex Jones into participating but he didn't agree to it.

Here's a news clip with one of the guys from what might be the most ridiculous segment of the show so far

I mean good grief, how could people be so stupid?!? Cohen had em putting condoms over their firsts and rubbing KY jelly on their faces.

You guys think I'm dumb, but I must be a genius compared to some of the people on this show.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:12 AM   #46
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
You guys think I'm dumb
Yes.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:23 AM   #47
fuzzyroes
Banned

Ahhh, actually, the guy who dresses up in the dress in the latest episode is apparently probably an actor, as they were basing the prank on the mustache guy.

The cops that came in are confirmed actors and they tried to sell that on the show by blurring their faces and everything.

Still, a lot more legit of a show than I figured.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:34 AM   #48
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
You guys think I'm dumb
very much so

Old 08-02-2018, 07:35 AM   #49
Cool As Ice Cream

You're stupid as fuck, fuzzy. You stupid fucken fuck!

Old 08-02-2018, 07:54 AM   #50
fuzzyroes
Banned

https://www.truthbrary.org/

lol that's some funny shit

Old 08-02-2018, 08:30 AM   #51
yo soy el mejor

oh look. another link from fuzzy not to click.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:42 AM   #52
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
You guys think I'm dumb
Yup.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:39 AM   #53
LaBelle
Socialphobic

I think it's long been confirmed

Old 08-02-2018, 09:16 PM   #54
fuzzyroes
Banned

You guys shouldn't dumb shame. It's even worse than appearance shaming.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:25 PM   #55
noyen
Immortal

if you had a mental disability I think there would be some sympathy towards your disorder of just being a complete cunt.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:22 PM   #56
Fonzie
Dute of Seven Y's

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
fair enough.

This new Israeli character reminds me of Freddie Mercury after surgery or something, which is no surprise since he was going to play in that Queen film
I thought the exact same thing after watching it last night.

Old 08-06-2018, 11:42 AM   #57
MplsTaper
Apocalyptic Poster

Joe Arpaio Says He Would Accept Oral Sex From Donald Trump on Who Is America?

So now we know what Joe had to do to get his pardon.

Old 08-22-2018, 02:53 AM   #58
ChristHimself!
mental problems angel

i've not seen the latest episode but everything else so far was amazing. i unashamedly love this dude. i'm so glad he did away with the idea of mainly story based characters like the dictator. i only want the cringey troll interview stuff and i can't get enough of it.

Old 08-22-2018, 04:05 AM   #59
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

it is absolutely painful to watch. I mean it's hilarious but I'm not laughing so much as sitting there with my mouth open.

fucking amazing series

Old 08-22-2018, 06:49 AM   #60
FoolofaTook

episode 5 is alright. he goes to a club as an ex con and plays a song with raping and shanking samples.