abrupt beard jawlines are difficult to bear

Old 01-02-2018, 01:54 PM   #33
cork_soaker
full of longing

for the observer, i mean

Old 01-02-2018, 03:29 PM   #34
ilikeplanets
Braindead

@Labelle awwww well I hope she recovers. The life of an idol surely is difficult. One of my favorite idols just committed suicide, another overdosed on sleeping pills due to a scandal over fucking WEED, and many groups that I follow have members that regularly don't perform due to health problems, injuries, malnutrition, and depression. I don't understand why anyone would want to be so outrageously famous. Must take some seriously thick skin and a true passion for it. Or an insane amount of narcissism. They are cute though :X

Old 01-02-2018, 03:42 PM   #35
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
@Labelle awwww well I hope she recovers. The life of an idol surely is difficult. One of my favorite idols just committed suicide, another overdosed on sleeping pills due to a scandal over fucking WEED, and many groups that I follow have members that regularly don't perform due to health problems, injuries, malnutrition, and depression. I don't understand why anyone would want to be so outrageously famous. Must take some seriously thick skin and a true passion for it. Or an insane amount of narcissism. They are cute though :X
That's the thing, she already announced that if she recovers and resume her singing career it won't be as an idol anymore (which is probably for the best for her, but also 10x harder as a career path).

The obsession asian cultures have with idols is so unhealthy too. Some of these girls can't even date without bringing about a shitstorm. It must be such a horrible restrictive life that you literally live to entertain others full stop.

Not to mention all the creepy sexploitation of underage women that goes on there (ugh).

Old 01-02-2018, 03:51 PM   #36
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Yeah all the idols (male and female) that I follow in Korea usually can't date for like 7 years, and by then their contracts are up for renewal. The ones that sneak dates and get caught are totally ruined. Like that matters at all, no one is gonna date a crazy fan anyway. That will make for the worst kind of relationship. And the under-aged sexploitation happens to both genders, at least in Korea. It's gross. I only follow groups that are relatively close to my age, in either direction. Have you seen any footage of idols getting mobbed at the airports? Fucking terrifying. America is obsessed with celebrity culture too but I think the majority of it is done from a distance, with no expectation that the celebrities can't have personal lives.

Old 01-02-2018, 04:11 PM   #37
Shallowed
Braindead

Ram27 I hope all this has helped you figure out how to get your signature

Old 01-02-2018, 05:56 PM   #38
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeplanets View Post
Yeah all the idols (male and female) that I follow in Korea usually can't date for like 7 years, and by then their contracts are up for renewal. The ones that sneak dates and get caught are totally ruined. Like that matters at all, no one is gonna date a crazy fan anyway. That will make for the worst kind of relationship. And the under-aged sexploitation happens to both genders, at least in Korea. It's gross. I only follow groups that are relatively close to my age, in either direction. Have you seen any footage of idols getting mobbed at the airports? Fucking terrifying. America is obsessed with celebrity culture too but I think the majority of it is done from a distance, with no expectation that the celebrities can't have personal lives.
Yeah in western culture we actually fetishize to an extent celebrity relationships instead of trying to restrict them from having one. I'm not sure why they're so strict there... to keep the fantasy of being "young and avilable"? idk

Old 01-02-2018, 06:36 PM   #39
ilikeplanets
Braindead

yes, that's exactly why. and in western culture i think we like the break up more than the relationship. we're drama addicts.

Old 01-10-2018, 09:48 PM   #40
butthurt
Apocalyptic Poster

Ram27 I have more drumming videos for you, but your inbox is full.

A beautiful brown disc moving as if like sweet chocolate.

#ReachAroundNewsNetwork