Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
D.
Consume my pants.

Default my parents are giving me this awesome bed from their guest bedroom.

my dad refused any monetary benefit, although im gonna slip him some next time i see him.

my bed right now is just two matresses. now i will have a hella comfortable bed with nice wooden frames and everything!

Old 08-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
GlasgowKiss
Quaid Hates You

thread looked like it might have said quest bedroom from outside with the underline do you think you could pad this out with some fantasy backstory

Old 08-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #3
yoshinobu's revenge
Apocalyptic Poster

i figured "this awesome bed" meant it would includ3 pics

Old 08-25-2008, 10:33 PM   #4
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Have you considered combining the two in order to create, say, a Voltron of beds?

Old 08-25-2008, 11:10 PM   #5
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

i wonder how many times they fucked on it

Old 08-25-2008, 11:11 PM   #6
redbull
Immortal

i slept on the two mattress setup until i was 8, i didn't realize how much like a house of prostitution my room was. complete with lego posters and all.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:25 PM   #7
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
dunno. it's a guest bed. i know i did at least once.

Old 08-25-2008, 11:26 PM   #8
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Quote:
Originally Posted by wHATcOLOR View Post
I doubt they came close to breaking our record amirite?! o/

Old 08-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #9
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

*\0

Old 05-11-2017, 01:55 PM   #10
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Old netphoria

Old 05-11-2017, 02:00 PM   #11
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

You're reading me as too malicious

Old 05-11-2017, 02:04 PM   #12
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

one day i'm going to visit my parents with a uhaul and take my childhood dresser and all my dang books.

really tweaks my melon, though, that lots of the books i took great care of and read voraciously met a sad end when the met my little brother 10+ years later. that little baby wrote all over my books that were handed down to him and he didn't even read them...he just wrote all over them.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:08 PM   #13
yo soy el mejor

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
my dad refused any monetary benefit, although im gonna slip him some next time i see him.

my bed right now is just two matresses. now i will have a hella comfortable bed with nice wooden frames and everything!

maybe just pay it forward now or later. that's the best thing to do when you ain't got the funds. being poor kinda forces you into being a considerate and thoughful person.

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 05-11-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Old 05-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #14
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
really? you aren't trying to show D how he used to post mundane shit back in the day?
you're sure you saying this doesn't have anything to do with D talking about the alt-right trolls on this forum? I would have sworn

Old 05-11-2017, 03:17 PM   #15
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
really? you aren't trying to show D how he used to post mundane shit back in the day?
Is that a malicious thing to do? It's not as if this is defamatory. I get the feeling that the boards seemed more exciting in the past because of some nostalgia amnesia we all suffer from but they were always mundane and sometimes more exciting because mayfuck was abusing and humiliating someone. I doubt he wants to go back to those times so my point is that the "sanitized" board is the same as the board of the past but with less abuse

Old 05-11-2017, 03:48 PM   #16
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Yeah abusers can always just leave their situations. That's a general rule that everyone knows and follows. Let's go back to posting full names in threads then. What's your name, poots?

Old 05-11-2017, 03:52 PM   #17
redbreegull

I don't remember the boards ever being so fucking thrilling. People just used to put in fronts and act out characters more, now people seem more interested in talking on an actual level where we learn about each other's lives like we are real friends or something I mean call me fucking crazy but that doesn't seem that bad.

all the exciting shit was always bad, like all the crazy stories of grown adults in their 20s and 30s doing insane shit because everyone who likes SP is an emotionally stunted baby

Old 05-11-2017, 04:09 PM   #18
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I agree

Old 05-12-2017, 10:43 AM   #19
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Yeah abusers can always just leave their situations. That's a general rule that everyone knows and follows. Let's go back to posting full names in threads then. What's your name, poots?

i'm not trying to start any shit with you bonnie but i find it odd that you say this about your own case of trauma/abuse, and then go a complete 180 when i say trots was rightfully banned because of repeated abuse towards me.

i mean it's awfully nearsighted of you to flood your difficulty everywhere and expect ppl to sympathize, then turn around and wave off others' related sentiment by saying stuff like "he has mental problems i just wish he was here right now"

btw i'm not comparing your childhood board related traumas to whatever beef trots & i had, but you can't claim enabling abuse is ok based on how much it personally bothers you or not

Old 05-12-2017, 10:48 AM   #20
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I don't remember the boards ever being so fucking thrilling. People just used to put in fronts and act out characters more, now people seem more interested in talking on an actual level where we learn about each other's lives like we are real friends or something I mean call me fucking crazy but that doesn't seem that bad.

all the exciting shit was always bad, like all the crazy stories of grown adults in their 20s and 30s doing insane shit because everyone who likes SP is an emotionally stunted baby
and i also completely agree with this

i think netphoria is bizzarely divided between wanting to shake its regrettable past, and being addicted to it. and frankly it's kinda troubling to me that there's a vocal percentage of people here who would be happy to have 2006 netphoria back. i very certainly would not

Old 05-12-2017, 11:09 AM   #21
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i'm not trying to start any shit with you bonnie but i find it odd that you say this about your own case of trauma/abuse, and then go a complete 180 when i say trots was rightfully banned because of repeated abuse towards me.

i mean it's awfully nearsighted of you to flood your difficulty everywhere and expect ppl to sympathize, then turn around and wave off others' related sentiment by saying stuff like "he has mental problems i just wish he was here right now"

btw i'm not comparing your childhood board related traumas to whatever beef trots & i had, but you can't claim enabling abuse is ok based on how much it personally bothers you or not

I've been able to see it both ways. I'm not trying to invalidate your experience at all. Today I'm feeling like the ban was just tied based on your testimony as well as what Andyslash and other mods have said. Anyway the original comment that you're replying to is saturated in sarcasm and strengthens the argument towards him being banned.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:10 AM   #22
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
and i also completely agree with this

i think netphoria is bizzarely divided between wanting to shake its regrettable past, and being addicted to it. and frankly it's kinda troubling to me that there's a vocal percentage of people here who would be happy to have 2006 netphoria back. i very certainly would not
That's a good way to sum it up. The drama was delicious in a way but you read those past threads and feel a little nauseous at the sociopathic behavior

Old 05-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #23
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

If I take offense to anything you said, bolly, it's the "complete 180". I didn't know that I was coming across that way but I didn't feel it for sure. I wasn't trying to communicate that. I've been on the fence about it.

Old 05-12-2017, 11:21 AM   #24
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

it wasn't my intention to offend, either way. but you did justify his actions by saying it was his outlet (unless i'm mixing your words up with someone else's, if i am forgive me) and said something along the lines of 'i wish trots was here to rip this guy to shreds right now' about some other post.

n/m i've ranted enough about this and you know my standpoint on it, so i'll just shut up.
i wish it was simpler for everybody to just get along

Old 05-12-2017, 11:37 AM   #25
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Yes I say these things because I've been on the fence. It was a visceral feeling towards Scotty last night but also many many resources I've read say otherwise to what he said. He was very smug about his red meat eating and adopted a shitty attitude and beliefs to defend it.

Old 05-12-2017, 12:47 PM   #26
D.
Consume my pants.

Classic Bonnie.

Old 05-12-2017, 01:20 PM   #27
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

What exactly is classic. What are you saying

Old 05-12-2017, 01:29 PM   #28
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

You feeling the heat and the burn of this necro, D.?

How's the bed doing?

Old 05-12-2017, 03:09 PM   #29
D.
Consume my pants.

Def feelin' scorched. 🔥 🔥 🔥

Old 05-12-2017, 06:15 PM   #30
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
What exactly is classic. What are you saying
he meant you are a classic beauty