Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #61
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Today's companies are less crude, but more devious in their wicked ways, having uneducated poor people signed "informed consent" papers and the like.

The wide open southern border is the reason behind the rise in infectious diseases.
Care to explain what the fuck you're talking about? You obviously realize that nobody else here thinks in the same way that you do, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with outlandish claims like that.

Consent papers? WTF?

Wide open border contributing to diseases? What diseases are you talking about?

Old 12-15-2014, 02:20 AM   #62
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
Care to explain what the fuck you're talking about? You obviously realize that nobody else here thinks in the same way that you do, so I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with outlandish claims like that.

Consent papers? WTF?

Wide open border contributing to diseases? What diseases are you talking about?

The world becomes an easier place to observe when you know how the wicked rulers rule. Whether they're sucking up to Lucipher, Satan, Set, Horus, Bezzlebub or the Dark Side of the Force is inconsequential to the effect their negativity puts on all of us here.

Take Yahweh for example...an Archon that creates the major religions to perpetually fight each other and manifest the energy 'he' needs to survive. Establishes prayer as a ruse so believers concentrate on what ails them or others. The unwitting faithful are merely signaling their weaknesses however so that Yahweh can send his fallen angels to further corrupt matters.

With that template in mind for this planet along with a "as above, so below" hierarchical ethos, the following example is Evil doing what Evil does; presenting poison as a cure:

New York's HIV experiment: the story of the "guinea pig kids"

Old 12-15-2014, 02:42 AM   #63
T&T
Socialphobic

wtf kind of glue are you sniffing?
is this caused by inhaling chem trails directly?

Old 12-15-2014, 02:46 AM   #64
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

You guy don't know about TOC yet?

Old 12-15-2014, 02:47 AM   #65
The Omega Concern
Banned

A basic understanding of epidemiology would show the informed that the addition of millions of people from different cultures with (among many other issues) vastly different hygiene practices than ours, is going to result in new infections of old diseases that were virtually eradicated from the host nation.

But I guess epidemiology is racist.

And heaven forbid I mention USA as a 1st world country and what the effects would be by importing by the millions 3rd world people into the populace. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out and its wholly misguided to suggest racism if someone dares to suggest this immigration influx through amnesty is a danger to public health and safety.

Old 12-15-2014, 02:52 AM   #66
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T&T View Post
wtf kind of glue are you sniffing?
is this caused by inhaling chem trails directly?

You're right. I was being wordy and diplomatic. It's much easier to sum up the ills of the world this way:

http://www.reddirtreport.com/sites/d...?itok=fTNRzOFD

Old 12-15-2014, 09:34 AM   #67
Starla

Quote:

I hear conflicting messages about the dangers of Fukushima. Jeff Rense is fear mongering this way more than AJ. Jim Stone on the other hand, says there's not much danger outside of the immediate area.

On this one, what's the harm in being safe rather than sorry. If the product is what it says it is and is a good source of Iodine and people want to buy it because they trust the source, what's the issue?
No, it's irresponsible and dangerous to conjure up fear by ranting and raving about how Fukushima radiation is going to kill us all. He constantly encourages people to take nascent iodine every day, and claims that him and his family are on it. There's a lot of nasty side effects with iodine, and a lot of people have allergies to it. You're supposed to get a blood test to see if you're deficient, and if you're not, it's not a good thing to be taking it every day. It can really mess up your thyroid and cause a lot of problems. AJ is not a doctor.

Quote:
The wide open southern border is the reason behind the rise in infectious diseases. This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder by touting relativism and diversity where ever they can, so they can bring the 3rd world degradation here, and its working for them.

Nice Job gullible Democrats.
This has nothing to do with the border issues or immigrants. Pertussis, TB, Measles etc. has been making a come back years ago. A lot of parents are not vaccinating their children anymore, that's why.

Quote:
Look, that progressive shield of labeling someone a racist for wanting Illegal citizens to be sent back is a red herring.
Not racist? What's this then...

They're desperate for a better life. You wouldn't know this because of your privilege.

As for 9/11, I think there's stuff we don't know, but I also don't believe that the planes were holograms, the people jumping from buildings were dummies and the Jews were all told to stay home that day.

Last edited by Starla : 12-15-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:40 AM   #68
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
CNN was reporting and legitimizing ideas of "miniature black holes" sucking up that lost Malaysian plane
Yeah

Old 12-15-2014, 02:14 PM   #69
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
That is pretty shady.

I hear conflicting messages about the dangers of Fukushima. Jeff Rense is fear mongering this way more than AJ. Jim Stone on the other hand, says there's not much danger outside of the immediate area.

On this one, what's the harm in being safe rather than sorry. If the product is what it says it is and is a good source of Iodine and people want to buy it because they trust the source, what's the issue?

Alex been talking about the FEMA camps since the late 90's when it was beyond fringe to do so.

He's been largely prescient in his analysis over the years. He's come a long way since his early guest spots on Art Bell's show. His career trajectory have led some to believe he's controlled opposition; that the Elite have allowed his ascension to give a voice to their (doomsday) vision that he translates in clear detail for the masses. This is entirely possible and actually puts together some of the puzzle pieces of his career.

That said, I also think he's genuine and has his heart in the right place. But that doesn't mean he isn't some propaganda tool being used by the double-minded elitist freaks.

[/i]

Sandy Hoax was/is a mass psy-op that was years in the making. AJ has been slow to this fact and is still fairly careful with it.

Today's American Pharm Industry is equivalent to IG Farban, the Nazi backed pharm company that experimented on folks in the concentration camps. Today's companies are less crude, but more devious in their wicked ways, having uneducated poor people signed "informed consent" papers and the like.

The wide open southern border is the reason behind the rise in infectious diseases. This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder by touting relativism and diversity where ever they can, so they can bring the 3rd world degradation here, and its working for them.

Nice Job gullible Democrats.

What does ridiculous and insane have to do with whether its true or not? I would think the outing of governments using false flags to start wars like the Reichstag fire or the Gulf of Tonkin or 9/11 fits the description. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Look, that progressive shield of labeling someone a racist for wanting Illegal citizens to be sent back is a red herring. We're being balkanized as we speak and the outcome is as predictable as it was a century ago in Russia. Enter the Communism (i.e. Global Governance).

http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/315000/31...5384678_bf.gif

Old 12-15-2014, 02:17 PM   #70
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I'd like to know what TOC's diagnosis is. If it's not paranoid schizophrenia it would be interesting to know what it is exactly.

Old 12-15-2014, 02:20 PM   #71
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

the popular myth that people suffering from certain mental or development issues, like depression or autism, makes them artists or geniuses is easily dispelled by a simple visit to almost any bulletin board with modest or no moderation.

Old 12-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #72
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

lol at all the loons in this thread defending Alex Jones

Old 12-15-2014, 03:59 PM   #73
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

TOC relax and have a Budweiser. It's all good.

Old 12-15-2014, 06:10 PM   #74
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

don't tell him to mix alcohol with his meds

Old 12-15-2014, 06:50 PM   #75
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

i'm depressed and a beautiful artist

Old 12-16-2014, 01:26 AM   #76
Mals Marola
Socialphobic

http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG...0000762359.jpg

Old 12-16-2014, 01:36 AM   #77
Stinstrom3
Pledge

Alex and Billy strike me as the type that aren't smart enough to have the discussion about things that are going on so they have to invent some bullshit conspiracy in order to participate in a debate.

Old 12-16-2014, 04:01 AM   #78
Trotskilicious
Banned

michael ian black is an underrated comedian

Old 12-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #79
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i fucking love MIB

Old 12-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #80
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

his memoir-ish book was very good. "you're not doing it right"

the sketches from the state are timeless.

he has some sex jokes that i don't find funny, but everything else is gold

he also kinda looks like corgan and is from chicago

Old 12-16-2014, 05:06 PM   #81
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
The world becomes an easier place to observe when you know how the wicked rulers rule. Whether they're sucking up to Lucipher, Satan, Set, Horus, Bezzlebub or the Dark Side of the Force is inconsequential to the effect their negativity puts on all of us here.

Take Yahweh for example...an Archon that creates the major religions to perpetually fight each other and manifest the energy 'he' needs to survive. Establishes prayer as a ruse so believers concentrate on what ails them or others. The unwitting faithful are merely signaling their weaknesses however so that Yahweh can send his fallen angels to further corrupt matters.

With that template in mind for this planet along with a "as above, so below" hierarchical ethos, the following example is Evil doing what Evil does; presenting poison as a cure:

New York's HIV experiment: the story of the "guinea pig kids"

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i56/5/10/1...azy-62a935.jpg

Old 12-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #82
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

coincidence?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...alIanBlack.jpg

Old 12-16-2014, 05:09 PM   #83
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
...the Dark Side of the Force...
http://media.moddb.com/images/downlo...Force-by-M.jpg

Old 12-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #84
dreams of glass
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The exploding boy View Post
You guy don't know about TOC yet?
nope.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #85
Elijah Moon
Apocalyptic Poster

Like I said in another thread, TOC is a character who has escaped from a Robert Anton Wilson novel.

Old 12-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #86
dreams of glass
Apocalyptic Poster

I didn't know that kind of insane internet rambling was still around

Old 12-16-2014, 06:20 PM   #87
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

I hope if some day everyone considers everything i say to be crazy that ill have to good sense to check myself into a hospital. But that's the beauty with paranoia. The more people disagree with you, the more you know you're right. Of course they'd be calling you crazy,, of course they'd want you to go to get therapy and get brainwashed and medicated and "cured". It all fits into the narrative. They're all after you.

Old 12-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #88
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams of glass View Post
I didn't know that kind of insane internet rambling was still around
Really? Its so popular its practically mainstream

Old 12-17-2014, 12:59 AM   #89
Starla

I loved MIB on I love the 80's.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:02 AM   #90
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

yeah he pretty much was the only person who was consistently funny