Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2017, 11:28 PM   #211
fuzzyroes
Banned

One last thing J-nah, you should refer to the first 2 posts of this thread if you really wanna see who has any sort of foresight when it comes to politics.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:28 PM   #212
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Didn't the most reputable polling in the world suggest that your source of masturbation was going to beat Trump in a landslide?

How'd that turn out for ya, Einstein!?

Now scram, get the hell outta my thread or else we're gonna have a problem. YOU THINK I'M KIDDING!!!!?
no, the most reputbale sources outlined that clinton had more paths to the victory but that the polls were very close and trump had a serious outside chance especially through electoral college popular vote split

which is exactly what happened.

polls don't predict the future you dumbshit they tell likelihoods. clinton always had an edge but no serious pollster ever said it was in the bag because that would defy the numbers. but nevermind the facts, just keep repeating strawman talking points from fucker carlson

Old 01-31-2017, 11:30 PM   #213
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

you don't even try to interpeet the world empirically or scientifically. everything is about your feelings to you. it makes you weak. the very nature of a the polling is likelihoods. but you don't like that, you want a fortune teller because you are a weak minded animal simpleton

Old 01-31-2017, 11:32 PM   #214
fuzzyroes
Banned

oh gimme a break. Every political expert wrote Trump off for dead. No one saw it coming, but if you look exactly a year before the election I made a bold prediction only to be bombarded with ridicule from our resident curly-headed snap-show .

Old 01-31-2017, 11:33 PM   #215
Elphenor
Braindead

in fact I will not quote fuzzy from now on

Old 01-31-2017, 11:33 PM   #216
fuzzyroes
Banned

Did I end up buying into the political experts and think it would be rigged right before the election: Yes I did.

But I just bought the mainstream hooplah... Never again will i do that.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:34 PM   #217
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
in fact I will not quote fuzzy from now on
No one cares but your curly-headed bum-buddy RBG

Old 01-31-2017, 11:34 PM   #218
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

same kind of thought process that makes people say things like "science keeps changing its mind about things, obviously its a sham"

um no science alters conclusions based on new info which is why we live in this wonderful developed world with amazing medicine fast transit computer highways microchips rockets to outer space international air travel system clean water drinking water

your mind is pre enlightenment. you can't think fluidly enough to accept that the right wya to navigate the world is through changing likelihoods based on the newest best available info and it requires constant learning and relearning every day

you want it easy. you want an easy answer. fortune teller predictions black and white universe

Old 01-31-2017, 11:35 PM   #219
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
No one cares but your curly-headed bum-buddy RBG
wow anti gay comment fuck you bigot die in a fucking fire. and I hope your family gets murdered by white terrorists and you die in a fema camp

Old 01-31-2017, 11:36 PM   #220
fuzzyroes
Banned

That's true, you have a point buddy.

Hey look, it's early in the new presidents term. Let's give the man a chance and see how he does eh?

Cheers

Old 01-31-2017, 11:37 PM   #221
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
wow anti gay comment fuck you bigot die in a fucking fire. and I hope your family gets murdered by white terrorists and you die in a fema camp
what's anti-gay about it? they seem to have some sort of romance going on judging by how they follow each other around in all the threads. Nothing wrong with that at all

Old 01-31-2017, 11:37 PM   #222
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
oh gimme a break. Every political expert wrote Trump off for dead. No one saw it coming, but if you look exactly a year before the election I made a bold prediction only to be bombarded with ridicule from our resident curly-headed snap-show .
that's a lie. you can repeat a lie a million times but it's doesn't make it true asshole. the real pollsters were talking about trump winning the EC more and more in the months before election. again clinton always had edge but likelihood is not destiny, that's not how math works. you are pointing out failure of imagination from pundits but those are not experts. the only experts are the numbers and the numbers told the truth. clinton had an edge but trump had a chance through the EC. which is exavtly what happened. you don't understand polls

Old 01-31-2017, 11:38 PM   #223
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
cannot tell which end you are speaking out of again

https://i1.wp.com/amptoons.com/blog/...polls-2016.png
not surprised to see Texas on there too the seeds have been sown here progressives are going to take this state right from under the confederate flag twirlers

Old 01-31-2017, 11:38 PM   #224
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

you weak minded fucktard

Old 01-31-2017, 11:39 PM   #225
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
not surprised to see Texas on there too the seeds have been sown here progressives are going to take this state right from under the confederate flag twirlers
yes give 2 more elections, texas and arizona and georgia are blue. gop is still battling demographic changes which are way more powerful than theyre ability to gerrymander

Old 01-31-2017, 11:42 PM   #226
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
that's a lie. you can repeat a lie a million times but it's doesn't make it true asshole. the real pollsters were talking about trump winning the EC more and more in the months before election. again clinton always had edge but likelihood is not destiny, that's not how math works. you are pointing out failure of imagination from pundits but those are not experts. the only experts are the numbers and the numbers told the truth. clinton had an edge but trump had a chance through the EC. which is exavtly what happened. you don't understand polls
This simply isn't true and you know it.

According to the polls it was all but a done deal and Hillary Clinton and the fox-faced Tim Kaine actually started campaigning for control of the house as opposed to simply winning the election... That's how much of a done deal the pundits made it out to be.

The result was a complete and utter shock to all of the media and know-it-alls and to say otherwise simply isn't reality.

Old 02-01-2017, 12:00 AM   #227
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
yes give 2 more elections, texas and arizona and georgia are blue. gop is still battling demographic changes which are way more powerful than theyre ability to gerrymander
Voter ID law attempts are the sign that they see the writing on the wall and that just makes it all the better

Old 02-01-2017, 12:01 AM   #228
fuzzyroes
Banned

I'm surprised that no ones talking about how Trump met with the big-pharma leaders today to discuss how he's planning to keep their pricing down.

Like him or not, the mans getting shit done.

Refreshing to see out of a "politician".

Old 02-01-2017, 01:15 AM   #229
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

You mean demagogue.

Old 02-01-2017, 01:19 AM   #230
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
This simply isn't true and you know it.

According to the polls it was all but a done deal and Hillary Clinton and the fox-faced Tim Kaine actually started campaigning for control of the house as opposed to simply winning the election... That's how much of a done deal the pundits made it out to be.

The result was a complete and utter shock to all of the media and know-it-alls and to say otherwise simply isn't reality.
dude. why do you not understand this. science is about likelihoods. science is about likelihood. science is about likelihood. the numbers cannot say a "done deal" the numbers can only give scientific likelihood. that is what poll does. this is not that hard.

no poll said it was a done deal. it's not possible for a poll to say that. i can further embarass you by citing the polls from the week before election showing a competive race with trump with an outside chance of winning. but is that necessary? you can't be this fucking stupid. polls are about likelihoods.

agin like I already said you are talking about liberals living in a bubble convinced that the polling matched their bias but that is not the same thing. pundits are not pollsters. pollsters are math minded. pundits talk based on intuition, much like how you think. outmoded. the pundits were fucking the stupid like always. they convinced liberals kerry would the win in 2004. LOL. they convinced republicans obama had NO CHANCE of winning in 2012 LOLOLOLOL. they convinced liberals hillary had it in the shoe in 2016. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

guess what you dumb shit that's not polls. polling is data collection seeking to use the scientific method to give the best likelihoods based on avasilable information. welcome to the real world fuzzyroes

Quote:
I'm surprised that no ones talking about how Trump met with the big-pharma leaders today to discuss how he's planning to keep their pricing down.

Like him or not, the mans getting shit done.

Refreshing to see out of a "politician".
lol you mean how he decided he wasn't going to negotiate prices with them after all? you fall for the lamest shit. this kind of a the stunt is meant to appeal to simple minded persons such as yourselves. carrier plant LOL did you know that carrier is using their tax brake to automate theyre factory floors LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 02-01-2017, 01:22 AM   #231
Elphenor
Braindead

He's a lost cause but I understand we all need a punching bag

"Here's every idiot Trump supporter you have to put up with irl"

Old 02-02-2017, 12:14 AM   #232
FoolofaTook

Now that I've found out that Dr. Ben Carson acclaimed author if Gifted Hands celebrated surgeon and devout Seventh-Day Adventist (may the Lord make His face to shine uppn Christs Remnant) is part of President Trumps team: I too have become a Trump supporter!

Sieg Heil!

Old 02-02-2017, 12:20 AM   #233
fuzzyroes
Banned

Whether you like Trump or not, There's no denying that Ben Carsons awesome.

Dude has this painting hanging in his living room

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/...7101317767.jpg

Old 02-02-2017, 12:29 AM   #234
buzzard
Minion of Satan

The stigma was a nice touch.

Old 02-02-2017, 01:30 AM   #235
fuzzyroes
Banned

well ya gotta have the authenticity with it!

Old 02-02-2017, 07:32 AM   #236
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
The stigma was a nice touch.
Those are the scars from the wounds made by the nails driven into the hands of Our Lord: hands that caressed the wool.of lambs hands that tousled the hair of toddlers HANDS THAT BLED SO THAT YOU AND I COULD RECIEVE THE BOUNDLESS GIFT OF SALVATION!!!

PRAISE HIM

Old 02-02-2017, 07:34 AM   #237
FoolofaTook

Jesus looks like he listens to dronedoom. He's got the hair the facial flora the robe and yes apparently he self mutilates.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:39 AM   #238
FoolofaTook

Btw thnx buzzard fpr teaching me additional meanings of the word stigma. bet you fuzzy had to look it up too.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:42 AM   #239
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Clearly, you haven't seen Stigmata.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:46 AM   #240
FoolofaTook

No. Does it feature bleeding wounds?