Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2017, 09:31 PM   #181
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

it's like layer upon layer of compartmentalized obfuscation of white nationalist authoritarianism

Old 01-31-2017, 09:35 PM   #182
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
Something like that. And that was Trump's message to them, while Hillary's message was... ? "You're deplorable"?
Majority of Americans still voted for her so hard to say Americans took it that way

Old 01-31-2017, 09:42 PM   #183
Elphenor
Braindead

Need more populism from the Democratic party even if the current message should be winning because it's right

Old 01-31-2017, 09:50 PM   #184
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Need more populism from the Democratic party even if the current message should be winning because it's right
Liberals have a very hard battle ahead of them. At this point, liberals drastically outnumber conservatives in the US, yet the GOP is dominating politically because while the Dems were busy fucking shit up, the GOP has slowly reordered the entire system to favor themselves and keep their party solvent despite having far, far less support.

If districts were drawn by independent bodies and not the ruling party in state legislatures, the GOP would be absolutely fucked overnight.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:21 PM   #185
Elphenor
Braindead

They need to tap into the gigantic gold mine that is young voters eventually they will become old and vote and combined with demographic changes conservatism as we know is unlikely to survive but will there even be an Earth left by then

right now their current turnout is just abysmal, part of that is voter suppression but still

maybe reconsider the pragmatic strategy it's not that Americans don't agree they just aren't inspired to vote

Old 01-31-2017, 10:28 PM   #186
Elphenor
Braindead

I mean this is how Obama won, he was the rebel, the populist of his time

young people showed up and it was decisive

http://www.politico.com/story/2012/1...ecisive-083510

what I mean is extend that strategy everywhere state, local, House, Senate

Old 01-31-2017, 10:32 PM   #187
redbreegull

Quote:
They need to tap into the gigantic gold mine that is young voters eventually they will become old and vote and combined with demographic changes conservatism as we know is unlikely to survive but will there even be an Earth left by then

right now their current turnout is just abysmal, part of that is voter suppression but still

maybe reconsider the pragmatic strategy it's not that Americans don't agree they just aren't inspired to vote
agreed. It's very early, but right now is the most mobilized liberals have been in decades, which makes me feel pretty good (small victories). This country might be fucking stupid but there are still a lot of people who in the face of a real existential threat are ready to fight. The Dems need to clean house and purge the old guard... even now there are Democrats confirming Trump's nominees. Why? What could the point possibly be? They just don't get it. But hopefully we will see a major insurgency to oust these fucks in 2018 and replace them with our own version of the Tea Party. We need young people not only to vote, but to run for office. If Trump can be president, anyone can be an elected official. Seriously. You or I could possibly be state congresspeople. There is a real void of leadership right now except for Sanders, Warren, Booker and a few others, but even those people may be too old guard for what we need.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:35 PM   #188
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/u...t-workers.html

Quote:
Obama’s Protections for L.G.B.T. Workers Will Remain Under Trump

WASHINGTON — The White House said on Monday that President Trump would leave in place a 2014 Obama administration order that created new workplace protections for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.

In a statement issued in response to growing questions about whether Mr. Trump would reverse the Obama order, the White House said the president was proud to embrace gay rights.

“President Trump continues to be respectful and supportive of L.G.B.T.Q. rights, just as he was throughout the election,” the statement said. “The president is proud to have been the first ever G.O.P. nominee to mention the L.G.B.T.Q. community in his nomination acceptance speech, pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression.”

Old 01-31-2017, 10:36 PM   #189
redbreegull

Imagine if in 2 years, hundreds of districts were flooded with millennials battling for local seats.

I do believe you can rig the system but you can't rig the people, you know? You can tamp down a majority for a season, but in the end large groups of angry people can unseat any power. That's the story of history

and that's also the real psychological motivation behind omg give him a chance why can't we just be calm omg no punching plz... it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a historian to know what happens when an unpopular government cracks down on its people

Old 01-31-2017, 10:36 PM   #190
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Speaking of - Trump just pulled off a legally cunning move to offset George Soros and all those commie front groups he supports and works through. Did it without saying a word, which is truly boss.

Trump has already declared himself a Presidential candidate for the 2020 election. Earliest anyone has ever done it. He did it to muzzle the jew commie who thrives on taking advantage of other jews...and everyone else.

What did this accomplish? SOROS, who does everything with NGO's has been shut up, because it is illegal for any NGO or foundation to speak or act against a candidate because that is interference with an election. So they can only do it against a president, who is not a candidate.

He shut up Soros for 4 full years! lol!!! Keep in mind, this also badly stifles a lawsuit Soros is trying to push through with one of his foundations, which claims Trump should be impeached. Soros can't sue through the NGO's on this, he'd have to do it on his own. Brilliant, if not dastardly, legal moves by Trump against Soros who's used to owning this realm.
Fucking eh man. There's this mainstream media narrative out there that Trumps a dumb-ass and that he has a bunch of clowns in his cabinet but it really couldn't be further from the truth.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:40 PM   #191
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
agreed. It's very early, but right now is the most mobilized liberals have been in decades, which makes me feel pretty good (small victories). This country might be fucking stupid but there are still a lot of people who in the face of a real existential threat are ready to fight. The Dems need to clean house and purge the old guard... even now there are Democrats confirming Trump's nominees. Why? What could the point possibly be? They just don't get it. But hopefully we will see a major insurgency to oust these fucks in 2018 and replace them with our own version of the Tea Party. We need young people not only to vote, but to run for office. If Trump can be president, anyone can be an elected official. Seriously. You or I could possibly be state congresspeople. There is a real void of leadership right now except for Sanders, Warren, Booker and a few others, but even those people may be too old guard for what we need.
Guy just doesn't get it

Old 01-31-2017, 10:41 PM   #192
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Imagine if in 2 years, hundreds of districts were flooded with millennials battling for local seats.

I do believe you can rig the system but you can't rig the people, you know? You can tamp down a majority for a season, but in the end large groups of angry people can unseat any power. That's the story of history

and that's also the real psychological motivation behind omg give him a chance why can't we just be calm omg no punching plz... it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a historian to know what happens when an unpopular government cracks down on its people
Nobody with morality wanted it to happen this way considering the people who will suffer but Trump is poking the sleeping dogs

Old 01-31-2017, 10:43 PM   #193
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Which would be nice for you and your hipster buddies, but do you really think the rest of the states are going to vote for em?

You live in this delusional bubble. Snap out of it already. Elph even gets it. The democrats have lost touch with the average person.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:54 PM   #194
Elphenor
Braindead

rbg just totally agreed with me tho

poor fuzzy

Old 01-31-2017, 10:57 PM   #195
fuzzyroes
Banned

Oh, my bad. I thought you were suggesting that the party focuses more on getting the millennial kids out to vote rather than thinking that they could just run for local seats in the senate and win.

Old 01-31-2017, 10:58 PM   #196
redbreegull

Quote:
rbg just totally agreed with me tho

poor fuzzy
not sure how he could have interpreted what I said to be anything but in agreement since I started with "agreed"

almost makes me wish he wasn't on ignore

I make myself laugh

Old 01-31-2017, 11:01 PM   #197
fuzzyroes
Banned

Ultimately the young people want what the older people want which is to be making money and living comfortably, not working their asses off while still struggling to make a living.

The Democrats just can't wrap their heads around that crucial fact.

Old 01-31-2017, 11:03 PM   #198
fuzzyroes
Banned

Can someone tell RBG that I don't care that he has me on ignore, so he can stop talking about it in every thread in which I'm conversing?

Thank you!

Old 01-31-2017, 11:05 PM   #199
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

No

Old 01-31-2017, 11:06 PM   #200
fuzzyroes
Banned

Thank you for the constructive addition to my thread!

Old 01-31-2017, 11:12 PM   #201
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Ultimately the young people want what the older people want which is to be making money and living comfortably, not working their asses off while still struggling to make a living.

The Democrats just can't wrap their heads around that crucial fact.
cannot tell which end you are speaking out of again

https://i1.wp.com/amptoons.com/blog/...polls-2016.png

Old 01-31-2017, 11:14 PM   #202
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

it would be the fascinating to look back in on fuzzyreos as an old man to see what kind of new lies he has convinced himself of to counter a world that is so out of his control and which he so badly does not understand

Old 01-31-2017, 11:15 PM   #203
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

funny enough though, he will never pick up a book or go back to school and actualy try to learn. just easier to let your passions and animal natures drive you like a good fascist

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YmQeCo4Qbp...nd+Blondie.jpg

Old 01-31-2017, 11:16 PM   #204
fuzzyroes
Banned

ohhhhhh mapchart.net! Definitely a reliable source.

Even if it was based on a "legit" poll, haven't you imbeciles realized that pollings useless?

Old 01-31-2017, 11:18 PM   #205
fuzzyroes
Banned

Listen JNAH: I don't wanna fight, every single night

Old 01-31-2017, 11:19 PM   #206
fuzzyroes
Banned

J-nah

Your new nickname is J-nah

Old 01-31-2017, 11:22 PM   #207
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

so polling is useless but YOU know the truth

math is wrong. science is wrong. but this guy knows the way the life and the truth. follow him, he knows

it would be hilarious if it was not so sick how fascist this thought process is

Old 01-31-2017, 11:23 PM   #208
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

logic is wrong everyone reason is wrong. I don't understand them so clearly its just wrong. but my intuition tells me the truth about the whole world. shhh you don't need facts just feelings

Old 01-31-2017, 11:24 PM   #209
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

oh the polls were all within margin of error by the end and were actually pretty accurate despite extreme turbulent race? shhhhh nevermind just follow your heart

Old 01-31-2017, 11:24 PM   #210
fuzzyroes
Banned

Didn't the most reputable polling in the world suggest that your source of nightly masturbation was going to beat Trump in a landslide?

How'd that turn out for ya, Einstein!?

Now scram, get the hell outta my thread or else we're gonna have a problem. YOU THINK I'M KIDDING!!!!?