Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2017, 06:41 PM   #91
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
As if sucking dick is a negative thing. Trump would never do anything so selfless
I dunno; kinda looks to me like it's being jammed in there mid-sentence.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:42 PM   #92
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

On the reals though, if Bush got shoes thrown at him, imagine what lovely things are going to be lobbed in Trump's direction in the coming years.

What a great time to be alive.

Old 01-23-2017, 06:51 PM   #93
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
overpopulation is going to level off anyway in the next century fuzzyroes is mentally disabled. cant answe a fucking question, knows nothing about anythinmg, so eager to open his ugly mouth. selfish enough to not give a shit how much damage he does or how many people die in the future because of peoples like him.

Do you know who Paul Ehrlich is and how wrong he was in this book?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....4,203,200_.jpg

There is no 'overpopulation' as such, so there's nothing to level off. It's a challenge of resources, of which the likes of the Bush/Clinton criminal cabal teamed up to fuck over the less affluent countries instead of creating the Utopian vision they claim to want.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:00 PM   #94
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
you support bigotry and homophobia you piece of shit

You support Satanic Pedophilia. Here, on the left, is what would have been our Secretary of State had the wicked witch of the East, West, North and South had won:

http://static.snopes.com/wordpress/w...ts-podesta.jpg

Old 01-23-2017, 07:13 PM   #95
fuzzyroes
Banned

Trumps already getting down to business. Signed an executive action to abolish the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

The site of a competent person in the role of of top politician is a beautiful thing my friends.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:29 PM   #96
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

he didn't abolish the TPP. All he did was order his Administration to not participate in it. Unlike NAFTA the USA has not yet signed onto it.

The TPP still exists. The TPP will exist with or without the USA. But now the USA won't benefit from it or have any input into it.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:31 PM   #97
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Fuzzy were you worried that joining the TPP would mean that China would hurt the USA the way Mexico did when we joined NAFTA?

Old 01-23-2017, 07:33 PM   #98
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You support Satanic Pedophilia. Here, on the left, is what would have been our Secretary of State had the wicked witch of the East, West, North and South had won:

http://static.snopes.com/wordpress/w...ts-podesta.jpg
You linked to the picture on snopes that debunks this. http://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-...lice-sketches/

Quote:
The "efits" circulated by police depicted one man, not two; the images were of a person of interest or witness, not a possible kidnapper.

John Podesta was 67 in December 2016, indicating he was between 58 and 59 at the time of McCann's disappearance; the man depicted was described as being between the ages of 20 and 40. While only 18 years separate 40 and 58, it would be incredibly difficult to mistake a 60-year-old man for a 20-year-old.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:34 PM   #99
fuzzyroes
Banned

To be honest, I really didn't know much about it when Obama created it. I've only over the past couple years learned about the havoc it's reaped on the United States.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:35 PM   #100
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
You linked to the picture on snopes that debunks this. http://www.snopes.com/tony-and-john-...lice-sketches/
Whether true or not, to be fair, Podesta does show all the red-flag signs for being a sociopath

Old 01-23-2017, 07:39 PM   #101
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

so do many politicians, including donald trump

Old 01-23-2017, 07:39 PM   #102
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
To be honest, I really didn't know much about it when Obama created it. I've only over the past couple years learned about the havoc it's reaped on the United States.
are you talking about TPP or NAFTA? Cause TPP is not in effect. It has done nothing in the USA because the USA is not yet part of it. So it would be impossible for it to cause "havoc."

Old 01-23-2017, 07:42 PM   #103
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

The TPP is an agreement between Pacific Rim countries like the USA and Australia. It is designed to create a trading block that would shut out China and counter the influence of China in Pacific economies.

I'm not defending it. I''m just saying that as usual Fuzz doesn't even understand WTF it is.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:54 PM   #104
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
are you talking about TPP or NAFTA? Cause TPP is not in effect. It has done nothing in the USA because the USA is not yet part of it. So it would be impossible for it to cause "havoc."
The TPP allows countries to take advantage of the United Staes in ways that the dumb-ass Obama probably never even considered.

And for all you climate activists, you should be thanking your lucky stars that Trump signed an order to wtihdraw the US.

Trumps quickly putting a qualm on peoples nerves. I bet RBG's crying in his corn-flakes

Old 01-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #105
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

you didn't answer me. why are you saying it was causing "havoc" when it isn't yet an active trade agreement?

Old 01-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #106
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Are you conflicted within?

Old 01-23-2017, 09:04 PM   #107
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Fuzzy has below average intelligence and is easily manipulated. He's the dumb kid in elementary school who wanted to be your friend so bad that you could abuse him, tease him and make fun of him and he'd never fight back because he never understood that he was being fucked over.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:05 PM   #108
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
you didn't answer me. why are you saying it was causing "havoc" when it isn't yet an active trade agreement?
Countries were intentionally devaluing their currency in order to put a halt on American manufacturing. Jobs were fleeing your nation left and right and the TPP was a big reason for it.

I know you're unaware of the deeper issues in the political landscape so I pulled up some reading material for you to educate yourself with.

This site details a lot of the problems that the TPP causes for your country

http://www.aflcio.org/Issues/Trade/T...ic-Partnership

educate, fight and revolt

Cheers

Old 01-23-2017, 09:06 PM   #109
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Fuzzy has below average intelligence and is easily manipulated. He's the dumb kid in elementary school who wanted to be your friend so bad that you could abuse him, tease him and make fun of him and he'd never fight back because he never understood that he was being fucked over.
ahhh, how nice: the ways of an idiot on full display.

"Rather than have an intelligent discourse with one another, the idiot will always result to personal insults and ridicule."

Old 01-23-2017, 09:09 PM   #110
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Now he's wasting his life supporting bigots and fascists because he thinks that those stupid fucks will somehow welcome him and validate him as something more than a weak minded fool.

That's how Hitler build his Nazi party. They flattered and rewarded stupid people who felt left out. Most Nazi officials were, prior to the Nazi regime, losers. They were people that nobody in their right mind would have trusted to run anything. That's how fascists get followers. They make dumb people feel like they're not dumb people. And then they get those dumb people to do their dirty work and hurt others.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:10 PM   #111
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Scotty, you seem to have experience in this scenario. This description reeks of being a little too personal.

It's okay buddy, you can let the wounds of child-hood heal already.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:11 PM   #112
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
ahhh, how nice: the ways of an idiot on full display.

"Rather than have an intelligent discourse with one another, the idiot will always result to personal insults and ridicule."
you are not capable of intelligent conversation. you are homophobic bigot and I'm going to talk to you the way I talk to all bigots.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #113
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Now he's wasting his life supporting bigots and fascists because he thinks that those stupid fucks will somehow welcome him and validate him as something more than a weak minded fool.

That's how Hitler build his Nazi party. They flattered and rewarded stupid people who felt left out. Most Nazi officials were, prior to the Nazi regime, losers. They were people that nobody in their right mind would have trusted to run anything. That's how fascists get followers. They make dumb people feel like they're not dumb people. And then they get those dumb people to do their dirty work and hurt others.
Why do you always come back to Hilter and all this nonsense? It's unsubstantiated fake news drivel. I know we don't get along all that well, but I at least know you're bright enough to live a successful personal life. How are you falling for this crud hook line and sinker?

Hillary Clinton lost... Get over it already.

Why is it that all these democrats had such a cult-like devotion to Hillary Clinton? I mean if Tim Kaine was the nominee I don't think these liberals would be as butt-hurt.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:13 PM   #114
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

You're canadian, foz

Old 01-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #116
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
you are not capable of intelligent conversation. you are homophobic bigot and I'm going to talk to you the way I talk to all bigots.
Sorry buddy, I don't have a homophobic bone in my body. Never have. I've been personal friends with about 6 of 7 queer folk in my life, and it's never bothered me in the slightest. What business is it of mine what people wanna do romantically?

I also don't have a racist bone in my body. The only thing you could try and spin as "
bigoted" is my views on transgenderism. I'm respectful of the people inflicted by it but I am not under the opinion that ones "gender" is simply something you can't decide on.

Hey, I wish I had a giant cock, but the sad truth is, it ain't gonna happen. I gotta live with that and make the best of what I have- no matter how hard I wish things turned out differently. Gotta accept yourself in your own skin. Stone-cold world man.

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 01-23-2017 at 09:24 PM.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:23 PM   #117
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
You're canadian, foz
Yeah of course. But what happens in America is important to the whole world. We have all the main American news channels and the BBC and everything here.

Americas one of the main super-powers of the world. I'm not just gonna be naive about your politics cause I live in the little-baby American step-sister country.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:33 PM   #118
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Yeah of course. But what happens in America is important to the whole world. We have all the main American news channels and the BBC and everything here.

Americas one of the main super-powers of the world. I'm not just gonna be naive about your politics cause I live in the little-baby American step-sister country.
Wow you think so highly of your home 🙄

Old 01-23-2017, 09:44 PM   #119
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
China is not in TPP, dumbass. Analogy fail.
Hahaha ahh poots you're golden good sir. Your passions align with mine but you're much more educated so it's like shooting fish in the barrel for you to school the haters.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:45 PM   #120
fuzzyroes
Banned

super entertaining and informative to read