Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2017, 11:31 PM   #391
buzzard
Minion of Satan

With any luck, this will come to serve as the "before shot" of confirmation bias' shocking transformation from preconceived notion to Occam's rash.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:46 PM   #392
myosis
Minion of Satan

the superbowl is rigged man, once you start betting it becomes too obvious

Old 02-09-2017, 12:57 AM   #393
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
There's always the alternative of simply changing your avatar to that Republican elephant logo.

What makes you think I'm Republican? Just because I'm not a mouthwatering firebreathing psychotic marxist commie doesn't make me an R. While the D's are untethered and leaderless atm, their globalist counterparts on the other side are hanging on by a thread trying to manipulate and at least minimize Trump to some degree.

Trump's biggest problems are not the loser leftist crying right now; it's Reince Priebus, Paul Ryan and Mike Pence. At least two of those three are part of the swamp that needs to be drained.

Old 02-09-2017, 12:59 AM   #394
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah man, I heard after the roll-out problems for the ban that he now has this 10 point checklist he has to check with Priebus first or some shit.

And I think the insiders are trying to manipulate Trump into kicking Bannon to the curb, which would obviously be a disaster.

Old 02-09-2017, 04:56 AM   #395
The Omega Concern
Banned

I'm not gonna say I got Trump completely figured out, but, he ain't what he seems. His braggadocious nature is an effect more so than an act. It gives him leverage in negotiations so he's constantly in a realm of setting things up. He's been 3 to 5 steps ahead of everybody and that includes his inner circle.

For instance:

He knows full well Muslim refugees are not a major security threat because virtually every terrorist event we've had here stateside has been a false flag -- Actions set up by rogue elements in and out of our government to blame on muslims. The fact the globalist are importing them by the millions into the west is to destabilize these regions through their s.o.p of divide and conquer (as many are radicalized and want to spread sharia law).

Trump listed the ban of those 7 countries as a trail balloon to see who would be his legal nemesis' going forward. He's getting his answers (Wash. Minn. 9th circuit, etc. i.e. potentially the supreme court). Part of what's been exposed during these proceedings has been a President's ability to legally deport millions of illegals. But Trump has done this not blaming Jose per se', but 'terrorist' while using the false flags to engender support for a ban.

We'll see what happens with the Supremes and the travel ban, meanwhile, he's already set the stage for deportations through this. Pretty brilliant and cunning actually and I'd guess he'll figure out a way to put the squeeze on those who stoop up to all this.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:59 AM   #396
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Old 02-09-2017, 09:01 AM   #397
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
What makes you think I'm Republican? Just because I'm not a mouthwatering firebreathing psychotic marxist commie doesn't make me an R. While the D's are untethered and leaderless atm, their globalist counterparts on the other side are hanging on by a thread trying to manipulate and at least minimize Trump to some degree.

Trump's biggest problems are not the loser leftist crying right now; it's Reince Priebus, Paul Ryan and Mike Pence. At least two of those three are part of the swamp that needs to be drained.
you're no repubican, you're far too much of a special little snowflake to be one.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:45 AM   #398
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Lick my butthole, fuzzyroes
wtf bonnie? i thought we had something special going on and now i find you inviting fuzzy to well you know.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:47 AM   #399
FoolofaTook

Talking

Quote:
I'm not gonna say I got Trump completely figured out, but, he ain't what he seems. His braggadocious nature is an effect more so than an act. It gives him leverage in negotiations so he's constantly in a realm of setting things up. He's been 3 to 5 steps ahead of everybody and that includes his inner circle.

For instance:

He knows full well Muslim refugees are not a major security threat because virtually every terrorist event we've had here stateside has been a false flag -- Actions set up by rogue elements in and out of our government to blame on muslims. The fact the globalist are importing them by the millions into the west is to destabilize these regions through their s.o.p of divide and conquer (as many are radicalized and want to spread sharia law).

Trump listed the ban of those 7 countries as a trail balloon to see who would be his legal nemesis' going forward. He's getting his answers (Wash. Minn. 9th circuit, etc. i.e. potentially the supreme court). Part of what's been exposed during these proceedings has been a President's ability to legally deport millions of illegals. But Trump has done this not blaming Jose per se', but 'terrorist' while using the false flags to engender support for a ban.

We'll see what happens with the Supremes and the travel ban, meanwhile, he's already set the stage for deportations through this. Pretty brilliant and cunning actually and I'd guess he'll figure out a way to put the squeeze on those who stoop up to all this.
Your beautiful.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:04 PM   #400
The Omega Concern
Banned

Another example of the 3D chess game: that Bill O'Reilly interview before the Super Bowl.

It wouldn't surprise me if before the interview Trump says to O'Reilly, "hey Bill, when we get to the Russian stuff, at some point blurt out, 'Putin's a killer', I've got an answer I need to get out there". O'Reilly, "O.K. Mr. President".

So he gives the "what, you think we're so innocent" answer and it upsets the establishment Neo-Con Republicans, among others.

Thing is, Russia is the geopolitical wild card in the world right now:

If they side with China, the U.S. is fucked.

If they side with the U.S., China's fucked.

It's that simple. Any President would have to tread lightly around this, there's too much at stake otherwise. All this political posturing vis a vis Trump/Putin is to placate the situation and not have Russia side with the Chinese economically and militarily.

If you think he's being belligerent, consider it again and understand it's his way of being calculating and setting up leverage for negotiations later down the road.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:21 PM   #401
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Cool story brah

Old 02-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #402
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Conspiracy theories are for the bored and the restless. You need more distractions in your life.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:40 PM   #403
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Try masturbating more. I have some good sites bookmarked if you need.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:41 PM   #404
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Though it is fun to watch fuzzy suck Obama Concern's crumbs up off the Netflooria.

Old 02-09-2017, 06:39 PM   #405
redbreegull

if the circumstances of fuzzy's life had been different, he could easily have been indoctrinated by a cult or the fall guy for some charismatic drug dealer. instead he follows around a paranoid schizophrenic on the internet convinced the guy is a genius

Old 02-09-2017, 06:50 PM   #406
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Another example of the 3D chess game: that Bill O'Reilly interview before the Super Bowl.

It wouldn't surprise me if before the interview Trump says to O'Reilly, "hey Bill, when we get to the Russian stuff, at some point blurt out, 'Putin's a killer', I've got an answer I need to get out there". O'Reilly, "O.K. Mr. President".

So he gives the "what, you think we're so innocent" answer and it upsets the establishment Neo-Con Republicans, among others.

It's that simple. Any President would have to tread lightly around this, there's too much at stake otherwise. All this political posturing vis a vis Trump/Putin is to placate the situation and not have Russia side with the Chinese economically and militarily.

If you think he's being belligerent, consider it again and understand it's his way of being calculating and setting up leverage for negotiations later down the road.
i want you to tell me more about yourself! who is the man behind the stories? what does he do and what does he like. only thing i know so far is he likes QOTSA and his father was a fireman

Old 02-09-2017, 07:09 PM   #407
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Another example of the 3D chess game
There was also the time some planar traditionalist honestly thought he could place his queen directly above my rook as if I wouldn't simply leap to the height necessary to impale her upon the battlements.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:50 PM   #408
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:

That's actually an excellent point that I haven't really considered in that direct of a fashion.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:52 PM   #409
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
i want you to tell me more about yourself! who is the man behind the stories? what does he do and what does he like. only thing i know so far is he likes QOTSA and his father was a fireman
And that he plays guitar but only picks upward.

Old 02-09-2017, 08:53 PM   #410
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
if the circumstances of fuzzy's life had been different, he could easily have been indoctrinated by a cult or the fall guy for some charismatic drug dealer. instead he follows around a paranoid schizophrenic on the internet convinced the guy is a genius
Though this guy has me on ignore, maybe someone could pass this along: It's really easy to just call someone schizo or paranoid, but I don't see anyone rebutting what he's saying with any kind of facts to disprove him.

Old 02-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #411
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Though this guy has me on ignore, maybe someone could pass this along: It's really easy to just call someone schizo or paranoid, but I don't see anyone rebutting what he's saying with any kind of facts to disprove him.

it is not the job of those who accept reality to prove it to the delusional

Old 02-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #412
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Old 02-11-2017, 06:32 PM   #413
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
That's actually an excellent point that I haven't really considered in that direct of a fashion.
I consider your mother in a direct fashion.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:23 PM   #414
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Bannon looks worse than Christopher Hitchens right before he died. And hitchens had terminal cancer and a pickled liver and lungs

Old 02-11-2017, 07:34 PM   #415
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

i think it's amazing that with the exception of one assassination in the past 80 years not a single president has died in office of old age or disease. And there have been some seriously fucked up presidents. Nixon was a raging alcoholic. Reagan had Alzheimer's. Clinton was pretty young but has a serious heart condition. And orange Julius looks like a walking stroke.

Maybe Bannon could hide his diseased skin with a spray tan like his boss

Old 02-11-2017, 08:14 PM   #416
The Omega Concern
Banned

Super Duper Cadillac health care will do that for people. Just look at the average age of the Supremes these days...or how old is Kissinger now, 100(?) and still a big player on the world geopolitical stage.

Bill ain't looking much better than Bannon these days if not worse though. Maybe they both got the syphilis.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:31 PM   #417
fuzzyroes
Banned

I don't know where you guys are getting these photo's from but they seem to be awful shots. Generally he's not that bad looking of a guy.

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/as...xlarge-169.jpg

He is 63 years old for crying out loud. No one looks too good anymore at that age. And Trump literally hardly sleeps, it's gotta be hard for Bannon to keep up with him. Probably wearing the poor guy out.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:32 PM   #418
fuzzyroes
Banned

Dudes still got a good head of hair at least

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 02-11-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Old 02-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #419
fuzzyroes
Banned

ahhh... You guys are dum. Turns out that photo linked in here's a fake.

http://gizmodo.com/that-photo-of-ste...ake-1792252879

here's the real one:

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media...inmw62v5dz.jpg

Old 02-11-2017, 08:35 PM   #420
fuzzyroes
Banned

amazing at what people will do to slander Trump and his team.

Grow up Scotty.