Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #61
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
Your egocentrism has reached galactic heights!

what does that say about the Masons who designed D.C.?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dmnWEZk5Vz...gton+Map+2.jpg

http://img1.imagesbn.com/p/978076079...1_s260x420.jpg

Old 05-22-2013, 09:01 PM   #62
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Wait oh my god architects use geometry?!?! It all makes sense now.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #63
The Omega Concern
Banned

Here's an interview with architect and autocad teacher Scott Onstott, also film documentarian of Secrets in Plain Sight:

http://sacredgeometryinternational.c...-scott-onstott'

But I'd really like to circle back to Starla's intuition and quote this from the interview:

Quote:
Materialist scientists firmly believe there is nothing more to nature than the physical. However, studies in consciousness have revealed the existence of hidden dimensions of reality which allow people to do things like remote viewing, for example.

If human consciousness can travel outside the body remotely in both space and in time then bingo we have discovered something literally supernatural, and thus it is a type of magic. If consciousness can exist outside the body, then consciousness does not emerge from the brain as is generally assumed but rather the brain is merely an antenna that tunes into or channels your non-physical consciousness into the physical realm mediated by your body.

Big fires start with embers. Watching London right now.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:26 PM   #64
Starla

You should read Transhumanism and it's critics http://www.amazon.com/Transhumanism-.../dp/1456815652

I had to pick a topic for a paper last year and this was a great source for those not in favor of it.

Old 05-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #65
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Frequency View Post
George st pierre was talking about this the other day on jre. He thinks it's aliens
I read a story about a guy who experienced what he thinks was a time slip. I'm looking for it online so I can link it... can't find it yet.

Anyway he says he came home from vacation with his family and when he went in the back yard, he said his pool was missing. When he yelled for his wife to come out side and was freaking about the pool, she looked at him like he was crazy and said they never had a pool. He went through every photo he could find that would show the pool, and found several to prove it existed. Yet wherever he was at this point in time now, there was no pool.

Old 05-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #66
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

thats pretty nuts

Old 05-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #67
Mo
Immortal

I'll spare us all the trouble and take it as the bunch of bollocks that it is. Thanks, though!

Old 05-23-2013, 03:48 PM   #68
D.
Consume my pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
Yeah, remember when tornadoes used to be real, and not staged w/ crisis actors
The good ol' dayz

Quote:
I read a story about a guy who experienced what he thinks was a time slip. I'm looking for it online so I can link it... can't find it yet.

Anyway he says he came home from vacation with his family and when he went in the back yard, he said his pool was missing. When he yelled for his wife to come out side and was freaking about the pool, she looked at him like he was crazy and said they never had a pool. He went through every photo he could find that would show the pool, and found several to prove it existed. Yet wherever he was at this point in time now, there was no pool.
i've been going through these:
http://paranormal.about.com/od/timea...omalies.02.htm

perhaps it's in there somewhere?

Old 05-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #69
Rider
Minion of Satan

I lived in Brookhaven when I was in college I burnt out on these crazy timeslip stories long ago.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #70
D.
Consume my pants.

I fear that will happen with me.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:06 PM   #71
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

maybe your clocks are wrong.

Old 05-23-2013, 04:09 PM   #72
D.
Consume my pants.

and who's to say whose clock is right or wrong???

?????????????????????

Old 05-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #73
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!

< o >

Old 05-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #74
Rider
Minion of Satan

I love this guy he thinks the entire end of Long Island is some government cover up. Oh my god they installed electric meters. Because you know those secret government labs get a visit from the Con Ed meter man just like everyone else.

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbc...ime_travel.htm

Quote:
NO PICNICS AT CAMP HERO STATE PARK

It is a matter of public record that the federal government turned the Camp Hero / Montauk A.F. Station property over to New York State for use as public park land in 1984, yet according to the terms of the deed on record at the Suffolk County offices in Riverhead, N.Y., the federal government retains all rights to all property beneath the surface of the land -- only the surface of this area was actually donated to N.Y. State. The deed also holds that the federal government can reclaim the surface of the land as well for reasons of national security, if necessary.

Thirteen years after this transfer, at least 2/3 of this so-called park remains completely off-limits to the public! This itself is in fact a violation of the N.Y. State Parks' charter, and the restriction is enforced severely by a host of various authorities -- sometimes at gunpoint. Electronics technicians have monitored and recorded extremely unusual and unorthodox radio frequency and other electromagnetic transmissions emanating directly from this supposedly restricted and/or derelict property at the present time, which indicate activities very much like those alleged to have occurred there, and I have personally seen and heard with my own eyes and ears these bizarre and complex EM/RF signal transmissions monitored and traced by direction-finding receivers and other equipment.

New telephone lines and new high capacity power lines with a gigawatt meter have been installed in this allegedly derelict and off-limits area fairly recently, and witnesses observed a highly advanced Cardion Corp. particle beam radar unit being operated on the bluffs at Camp Hero for a period of at least five months in 1994. Investigators were given several different explanations as to the reason for this from various Cardion (Siemens) officials, and one witness was told point-blank by a security guard there that the unit had been malfunctioning in the underground and was thus brought to the surface for testing!

The electrical meter with gigawatt capability is on a structure claimed as an equipment maintenance building by State Parks officials: one the few functional buildings within the restricted area. Gigawatts of electrical power is a tremendous amount of power -- enough to run a large city, but where is the city at Montauk Point? Underground, apparently. Investigators of clandestine activities there assert that if gigawatts of electricity were discharged (utilized) within that single building it would be completely demolished by fire in record time. They point to the existence of the power line and gigawatt meter as clear evidence of secret, and by extrapolation unconstitutional, illicit operations at the A.F. Station. In June 1996 this assertion was confirmed as fact by a serviceman (who wishes to retain confidentiality) for LILCO, the electric utility company for the Montauk area (and virtually all Long Island). A linesman and meter reader for the Camp Hero vicinity, he has stated for the record that he and his supervisors are indeed aware that a tremendous amount of electricity is utilized by this power line and recorded by the meter. He also noted that it is absolutely not possible for the one maintenance building to use that much power for equipment maintenance operations or any other conceivable and legitimate State Parks
activities.
These nuts were all over the place out there. I even remember seeing them on public access spewing streams of this stuff. There is like 150 years of crackpot history out there, thanks to Tesla.

Old 05-24-2013, 01:16 AM   #75
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. View Post
The good ol' dayz

i've been going through these:
http://paranormal.about.com/od/timea...omalies.02.htm

perhaps it's in there somewhere?
I think I read this on the old anomalies.net board, around the time John Titor started posting there.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #76
D.
Consume my pants.

John Titor!! That whole thing is bizarre.

Old 05-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #77
D.
Consume my pants.

TOC is our Titor.

Old 05-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #78
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:

there's an interesting angle to time slips, has to do with celebrity deaths oddly enough.

came across an ATS thread where people were giving examples of hearing news years ago about an actor or actress dying but, nope, their alive today. Joe Montegna I swear was dead, but I guess not. Richard Chamberlain was another one.

tweaky stuff man...that thread cracked me up and got me spooked.

Old 05-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #79
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Holly Shit! There is geometry in architecture!!!

It must be a god damn conspiracy!!

Old 05-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #80
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

joe montegna is on a really dumb, dumb show on CBS about an FBI Serial Killer Unit

each serial killer is more ludicrously ritual than the last

Old 05-24-2013, 04:13 PM   #81
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

how else could shapes and stuff get into things like cities and buildings?

Old 05-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #82
Trotskilicious
Banned

if you don't think symbolic geometry is at work in dc then you're pretty fuckin stupid

but what it means exactly is up for discussion, i think its generally designed to emulate european capitals because they are symbolic of power, the broad boulevards like paris and the christopher wren-esque rotunda on the capitol and the roman columns on damn near everything

it's easy enough to make fun of obama concern without reducing what he said to a straw man

Old 05-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #83
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

it must mean that a secret sect is manipulating human history

Old 05-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #84
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

is there anything TOC doesn't think is a conspiracy?

Old 05-24-2013, 04:18 PM   #85
Trotskilicious
Banned

probably not since he's a troll

Old 05-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #86
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

I like to think of TOC as a Juggalo

"an I don't want to talk to a scientist, ya'll mutherfucker's lying and makin' me pissed!"

Old 05-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #87
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

"Magic everywhere in this bitch!"

Old 05-24-2013, 05:25 PM   #88
Trotskilicious
Banned

message boards, how do they work?

Old 05-24-2013, 06:40 PM   #89
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
I like to think of TOC as a Juggalo

"an I don't want to talk to a scientist, ya'll mutherfucker's lying and makin' me pissed!"

I understand your a shill who can't think for himself, but talks for others.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #90
Rider
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
how else could shapes and stuff get into things like cities and buildings?
It's sacred and has deep hidden meaning only the founders can know.

Or just you know basic math and a protractor.