Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 11-22-2007, 01:51 AM   #1
SOB
Oblivious Virgin

Default Billy is sooooo Cooool!!

I am glad after Billy whined and cried through his whole solo tour about how the record industry mistreated him, he finally came through and became their main bitch. BTW you can download Radioheads new album for free on their website, that is if your not too busy out there buying the beige Zeitgeist.

So to make this interactive what do you think of Billys unfailing love for money and never ending means of doing a song a dance to get yours?

Old 11-22-2007, 01:58 AM   #2
PlayingTheAngel
Demi-God

go fuck yourself

Old 11-22-2007, 02:05 AM   #3
SOB
Oblivious Virgin

I did when I bought the regular red Zeitgiest for 14.99 but I could of had the full one and a Dvd for 9.99. I am just glad that Billy is out there fighting the record industry

Old 11-22-2007, 02:38 AM   #4
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

wow, thank you so much for bringing interesting, previously un-discussed discussion to netphoria. This place was really struggling until you came here and blessed us all with your well thought-out, unique, never-before-heard argument and criticism. I'm humbled that people like you are alive and kicking! I truly feel so grateful for this topic... I feel as though I'll be able to sleep easy for at least a month after reading such an incredibly thought-provoking conclusion drawn on Billy.

Old 11-22-2007, 02:40 AM   #5
null123
Minion of Satan

don't kid yourself i_adore_adore, you are equally repetitive

Old 11-22-2007, 03:06 AM   #6
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

I don't understand. I was being completely serious.

Old 11-22-2007, 03:36 AM   #7
Rickpat12
Apocalyptic Poster

I fucked this guys mother once...just once though...

Old 11-22-2007, 03:43 AM   #8
TheMilstead
Minion of Satan

Just once.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:42 AM   #9
chris1979
Pledge

And by the way, Radiohead's album is only free because you chose not to pay for it. By entering 0$ you're making the statement that the album isn't worth any money.
Radiohead's idea was to release music and let people decide what they want to pay for it, assuming that there are enough people paying for it out of respect for their work effort, not to give the album away for free.
In contrast: 8 years ago The Smashing Pumpkins released Machina II for free!

Old 11-22-2007, 06:10 AM   #10
???
Minion of Satan

hey alex. really sorry i couldn't make it to your show the other week, hope you had a good one

Old 11-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #11
exactlythesame
Minion of Satan

Location: I thought what I'd do is I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

I am glad after that SOB whined and cried through his whole post about how the record industry mistreats us, he finally came through and became our main bitch.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:55 PM   #12
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_adore_adore
wow, thank you so much for bringing interesting, previously un-discussed discussion to netphoria. This place was really struggling until you came here and blessed us all with your well thought-out, unique, never-before-heard argument and criticism. I'm humbled that people like you are alive and kicking! I truly feel so grateful for this topic... I feel as though I'll be able to sleep easy for at least a month after reading such an incredibly thought-provoking conclusion drawn on Billy.
This would go great when tied in with my signature.

Hi, my name is newb and I refuse to read threads, past or present, or even the post that came before mine. Would you kindly tell me who these "Smashing Pumpkins" are, what kind of music they play, where I could illegally download their CD's, how can I download all of their shows, where is yesterday's show, and where are the never-before-released hoarded for 15 years shows. And say... how come you guys are such assholes to new guys like me?

Old 11-22-2007, 03:56 PM   #13
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
This would go great when tied in with my signature.
The two were truly made for one another.

Old 11-22-2007, 05:38 PM   #14
skipgo
Minion of Satan

worst thread ever. or in a while anyway.

Old 11-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #15
stripes
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciGarski
at least she excersises moderation in her posting. a dying breed among the population here.
Total Posts: 7,297 (5.31 posts per day)

Old 11-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #16
stripes
Apocalyptic Poster

SOB is sooooo Coooo!!!

Old 11-23-2007, 01:29 AM   #17
SOB
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Well thank you, and nice user name did your mommy help you come up with that?

Old 11-23-2007, 01:29 AM   #18
SOB
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipgo
worst thread ever. or in a while anyway.
No wonder the rest of the world hates the US you live in the land of opportunity, yet all you do is post on a board of a band that sucks while living in it.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:33 AM   #19
AnnMarie727
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOB
No wonder the rest of the world hates the US you live in the land of opportunity, yet all you do is post on a board of a band that sucks while living in it.

i never can understand why people invest time on something they dislike. namely the people who do not like the smashing pumpkins yet come here to talk about how they dont like the band. it just seems so wasteful. go do something you like to do! silliness. i dont like wasting one minute on things i dont like. yet some people spend lots of time on things they do not like. it's the most strangest behavior. i dont get it
shrug

Old 11-23-2007, 01:44 AM   #20
SOB
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie727
i never can understand why people invest time on something they dislike. namely the people who do not like the smashing pumpkins yet come here to talk about how they dont like the band. it just seems so wasteful. go do something you like to do! silliness. i dont like wasting one minute on things i dont like. yet some people spend lots of time on things they do not like. it's the most strangest behavior. i dont get it
shrug
I am spending time on something I like to do, which is making fun of morons who are sheep.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:46 AM   #21
dasuitekilla
Banned

stfu u sob

Old 11-23-2007, 01:52 AM   #22
i_adore_adore
Apocalyptic Poster

Morons who are sheep!? Do you honestly think you're the only one with this opinion? I can make the same argument about the people who think, "Oh, lots of Zeitgeists, gotta hate the Pumpkins now!"

And no, I came up with this username ENTIRELY on my own. Yours must have had more than one person working on it, though. It, like your original post, is truly mind-blowingly cool.

Old 11-23-2007, 02:23 AM   #23
SOB
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
And no, I came up with this username ENTIRELY on my own. Yours must have had more than one person working on it, though. It, like your original post, is truly mind-blowingly cool.
Wow you came up with that username on your own? Do you have that as a plaque hung on your trailers wall?

Old 11-23-2007, 02:28 AM   #24
smashingpumpkin
Apocalyptic Poster

i ated ppopcurn

Old 11-23-2007, 02:29 AM   #25
Professor Fox
Ownz

Don't feed this thread.... that's exactly what the terrorists want.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:37 AM   #26
IWishIWasBlank
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie727
shrug
I guess we should all put you on ignore then. I'm pretty sure all of Netphoria dislikes you.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:01 PM   #27
gwt
Pledge

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOB
I am spending time on something I like to do, which is making fun of morons who are sheep.
oh my, you sure do have a life.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #28
Mariner
OB-GYN Kenobi

is this another blamo invasion

Old 11-23-2007, 12:05 PM   #29
Cherub Angel
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatvegetable
Releasing an album online with optional payment is truly an altruistic gesture. Until you realise that fans were loyally choosing to pay for an album of poor quality MP3s that was also available in an over-priced box format and would have a regular CD release a few months later.

I think you'll find most of these marketing tricks are record company initiatives. Sorry to have lengthened this hackneyed thread but it really pisses me off to see people getting sucked into this whole In Rainbows fight against the industy shit.
not to mention, it's hard to see Radiohead "fighting the industry" when they just signed to another record company. Yes, I think they did have the sway to release albums/tour without the help of a label.

The "In Rainbows" thing was a great stunt though. Got everyone talking about Radiohead.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:54 PM   #30
Springbridge
Ownz

Quote:
Boy what a bitch!