Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 12-17-2013, 01:01 AM   #31
Order 66
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
the sequence of events here is confusing, but I suspect they are confusing for you as well
i probably should've clarified the statue was next to the window. i picked up thinking it was like 50 lbs lighter than it really was and i wobbled around a bit and CRASH

Old 12-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #32
Order 66
Socialphobic

i'd like to say oh man i was crazy back then but within the last month we had a meeting at work about dicks i drew on the calender and me and my lady friend got drunk and stole a santa statue. i'll probably be doing this in my 40s too

Old 12-17-2013, 01:50 AM   #33
Elvis The Fat Years
007 373 5963

when i joined this board.

Old 12-17-2013, 07:20 AM   #34
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

this is a low point, but in a different way:

when i was with my extremely abusive boyfriend, he used to threaten to kill me and/or myself basically daily (started after a year or so of living with him). i was so distraught and it was so traumatic, and one day after he threatened my i literally begged him to kill me. he just beat me up though, and laughed a lot.

i've mentioned this before, but part of me thinks he did kill me and the rest of this is all some kind of dying hallucination or dream or something

Old 12-17-2013, 08:26 AM   #35
MusicMan4

I was pretty convinced for a couple weeks after my worst suicide attempt that I couldn't have possibly survived and maybe I was going through that but then it was like no that's stupid and shouldn't dying hallucinations be more pleasant than a goddamn metal hospital

Old 12-17-2013, 08:27 AM   #36
MusicMan4

Who knows where to buy smack in Las Vegas

Old 12-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #37
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

METAL HOSPITAL FUCK YEAH TEH MOTHERFUCKIN DAVSTER

Old 12-17-2013, 09:17 AM   #38
yo soy el mejor

or waking up in a stairwell with wine stains on my smiths shirt and my backpack missing. i was in a familiar area so i went to a winn dixie's and inside to use the phone. as i sat waiting for my ride a woman handed me a dollar thinking i was homeless.

you best believe i took it and bought a soda. you could get one for 50 cents back then. kekeke

Last edited by yo soy el mejor : 12-17-2013 at 09:32 AM.

Old 12-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #39
hnibos
Braindead

Being admitted into a mental hospital. Being kicked to the curb by friends because my depression was overwhelming me. Waking up next to a wastebasket with dark vomit caused by alcohol and painkillers. Spending 10 dollars on a meal at arbys during lunch break while I was working for an evil bank. No specific order, all equally as low.

Old 12-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #40
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

seriously though you guys are easily picking these out

i honestly don't know where to begin

Old 12-17-2013, 02:59 PM   #41
yo soy el mejor

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
I unfortunately have no idea what this means. I can't drive, no car for me.
oh, i see! so you were just being a perv.

it could have been you, though, and i wouldn't have even know.

Old 12-17-2013, 03:59 PM   #42
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
oh, i see! so you were just being a perv.

it could have been you, though, and i wouldn't have even know.
Yeah we've never met. I vaguely recall something about this - wasn't it at Rubber Gloves? Had to have been 12 or so years ago, crazy.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:17 PM   #43
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeris Hilton View Post
I was pretty convinced for a couple weeks after my worst suicide attempt that I couldn't have possibly survived and maybe I was going through that but then it was like no that's stupid and shouldn't dying hallucinations be more pleasant than a goddamn metal hospital
why do you think they would be more pleasant than that

Old 12-17-2013, 05:22 PM   #44
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i mean i've been to mental hospitals a lot, but not for three years and hopefully never again.

once i was going to crash my car to kill myself. so it's like rush hour and it's something i've been thinking about but just decide right then i'm going to do. so i speed up and start veering off the road, when i see a road crew cutting the grass right as a start to swerve around the car in front of me. i swerved back and hit the car in front of me. then i faked pain to score painkillers at the hospital.

Old 12-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #45
Order 66
Socialphobic

i was in the loony bin once and they gave me something called librium.. shit was off the chain.

Old 12-18-2013, 02:57 AM   #46
cocteautwins101
Amish Rake Fighter

When I used to take large amounts of DXM...
Lol

Old 02-12-2014, 06:09 PM   #47
Order 66
Socialphobic

k

Old 02-12-2014, 07:11 PM   #48
Tuscaloosa
Demi-God

sometimes life is good
other times it isn't

Last edited by Tuscaloosa : 02-12-2014 at 07:31 PM.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:03 PM   #49
Mr Darcy
Amish Rake Fighter

When I persuaded Bingley not to marry Jane, even though I knew he was madly in love with her.

Old 02-12-2014, 08:09 PM   #50
yo soy el mejor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocteautwins101 View Post
When I used to take large amounts of DXM...
Lol
lol

Old 02-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #51
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by duovamp View Post

FUCK YOU ASHLEY YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Old 02-12-2014, 09:44 PM   #52
Banana
Banned

2010 into 2011 was a pretty low time. Graduated college which I wasn't at all looking forward to or ready for especially since the economy was full on in it's collapse at that point. I was living with my serious gf at the time. Could not find a job for the life of me, couldn't even get a job at a retail store. This caused huge tension and trouble in the relationship and it boiled over to me breaking up with her in July, going home for what was to be a couple of days to cool off and ultimately I decided I didn't want to end it. She had other plans and did want to end it. Tried for a few months to get back together and moved back home to let her have her space at our apartment all the while helping pay all the bills. She kept stringing me along for basically that reason until she out of nowhere to me started dating someone whom until that point I had considered a friend. That crushed me. I was on the lease so I had to keep paying my rent until the end the lease which made it hurt all the more. They eventually got married.

I had a job though which was nice. But I was living at home and it was in a field I had no desire to be in. I eventually got laid off from that job in early 2011 but quickly wound up in another job in the same field since I had license and what not but I had absolutely no desire to be working there or doing that work. I was miserable at the job and eventually got laid off from that job in July bringing me full circle to the year before. So that was not a fun 12 months.

Went to Alaska for a couple of weeks after that at the end of July and when I got back I had unemployment to refresh myself with before grabbing a new job and getting a place to start 2012. 2012 was probably one of my favorite years of life thus far so that was a nice rebound year that I needed.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #53
Starla

Where in Alaska? I've been looking into moving to Juneau.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:33 PM   #54
Banana
Banned

One of my best friends lives out there. At the time he was living on this families "farm" about 40 minutes north of Fairbanks. It wasn't really a farm just their house and two cabins on a huge amount of land at the base of a large hill/small mountain. Only the house had some electric but nothing really besides lights, a fridge, and a radio to play npr. No running water. That's the true roughing it way of life especially there where it gets so cold and dark in the winter.

But that farm was basically just our base. Drove all around the state. Worked our way down to Valdez and back and then to some other places as well stopping at any given mountain along the way that looked like fun to climb/hike and camping out on it. That whole state is absolutely gorgeous. So devoid of people too. Fairbanks is the second largest "city" in the state and it was a just a large spread out town with hardly anyone filling it except for the eskimos/natives stumbling around drunk 24/7 on the sidewalks. You get out of there and you don't see anyone except for Denali and other extremely rare towns.

Old 02-13-2014, 12:45 AM   #55
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
2010 into 2011 was a pretty low time. Graduated college which I wasn't at all looking forward to or ready for especially since the economy was full on in it's collapse at that point. I was living with my serious gf at the time. Could not find a job for the life of me, couldn't even get a job at a retail store. This caused huge tension and trouble in the relationship and it boiled over to me breaking up with her in July, going home for what was to be a couple of days to cool off and ultimately I decided I didn't want to end it. She had other plans and did want to end it. Tried for a few months to get back together and moved back home to let her have her space at our apartment all the while helping pay all the bills. She kept stringing me along for basically that reason until she out of nowhere to me started dating someone whom until that point I had considered a friend. That crushed me. I was on the lease so I had to keep paying my rent until the end the lease which made it hurt all the more. They eventually got married.

I had a job though which was nice. But I was living at home and it was in a field I had no desire to be in. I eventually got laid off from that job in early 2011 but quickly wound up in another job in the same field since I had license and what not but I had absolutely no desire to be working there or doing that work. I was miserable at the job and eventually got laid off from that job in July bringing me full circle to the year before. So that was not a fun 12 months.

Went to Alaska for a couple of weeks after that at the end of July and when I got back I had unemployment to refresh myself with before grabbing a new job and getting a place to start 2012. 2012 was probably one of my favorite years of life thus far so that was a nice rebound year that I needed.
i'm feeling this

Old 02-13-2014, 12:59 AM   #56
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

sounds exactly like my life without that kind of heartbreak i'm sure that makes me the real loser or whatever

Old 02-13-2014, 01:04 AM   #57
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana View Post
Jeez banana that sounds pretty shitty. Sorry that happened to you. Do you still talk to the friend? I'm assuming not...

Old 02-13-2014, 01:05 AM   #58
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

although my job still is incredibly pointless and stupid i'm doing well at it

Old 02-13-2014, 01:07 AM   #59
slunken
Virgo

TROTS get me a job where you work and we can live together

Old 02-13-2014, 01:08 AM   #60
slunken
Virgo

it would be like a funny 80s coming of age movie