Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2002, 05:18 AM   #1
spadore
Amish Rake Fighter

Exclamation [OT : urgent] Dj Shadow Live Secret Show London

Hi
I won 2 tickets and backstage for the DJ Shadow's Secret show in London 28th august.
Problem to have tickets, I need to give them an address in London or borough!
A friend of mine live in London but I don't think she really likes this kind of music. So if someone from London want to go see this live with an another friend cause I think I'll be impossible to me to go (from France), contact me @ [email protected]

SECRET SHOW CONTEST
As previously mentioned, we are going to be giving away 15 pairs of tickets to go see DJ Shadow at the ICA on Pall Mall in London on August 28th. The rules of the contest are simple and apply those who live in or around London. Email the answer to the following question:
\"Where (Venue, location) and on what date did DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, and Numark record, 'Pushin' Buttons live'?\"
to [email protected]. Be specific with your answers. The first 15 emails we receive will be replied to with a password. Your name and the password will be required to collect your tickets (2 tickets per winner) from Rough Trade (on Talbot Road in Notting Hill, London). You must pick up your ticket before 7:00 PM on Saturday, August 24th. Winners will also receive a pass to meet Shadow himself. Good luck.

Reply to my email :
Correct. In order to receive the password you must provide us with your
address which must be in or around London and your full name.
--
News Admin
http://djshadow.com
>>RECONSTRUCTION CONTINUES...

Last edited by spadore : 05-29-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Old 08-22-2002, 08:08 AM   #2
toyschoketoys
delete delete

I saw him in Edinburgh as part of T in the fringe the other week there from what i remeber the show was rather weird.
Eion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.