Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2006, 03:52 PM   #1
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Angry fucking goddamnit

so, israel is a goddamn warzone right now, especially up north, where my annoying aunt and her two daughters, and my grandmother, happen to live.
and guess what?
one sunny day they all landed right fucking here in my home and they've been leeching on my life for the last two days. and it doesnt seem like they're fucking outta here soon.
i realize this sounds egotistical, but you really have to fucking know the types to realize why this is so annoying...
ive had the most grueling day at work the other day, and i come back home and hope to defrost some pizza i have left in my fridge and have a nice meal, and it turns out the fucking maggots ate it all and i was pretty much left to starve. fucking nice!
a day after that, i go out with a buddy of mine, and when i come home at like 1-2 am, i get inside the house, lock the door, turn around and boom - they're all asleep in the FUCKING LIVING ROOM.
then we order some pizza today with my mom and sister and her fiance and they order some hideous shit (pizza with fucking tunafish) and me and my sister order tomatoes and mushrooms. anyway the little cunts ate all my fucking tomato pizza and pretty much most of the good pizza we had there.
ugh. and my cousin keeps asking me to fetch my cat so she can hassle it around and shit, and t4T$ @QTQJKLT QJLKJ !!
they really arnt bad people, i even kinda of like my cousins and my grandma, its just that its too fucking much when they're all together and patrolling my house 24 hours a fucking day.
bad side of the war, folks.

sheesh. needed to get that out.
this thread will now turn into a nigger joke thread

Old 07-22-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
RopeyLopey
Braindead

blame israel

Old 07-22-2006, 04:38 PM   #3
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Talking

Quote: