Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List

Old 07-12-2007, 10:24 AM   #61
goldenmonkey
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by morecowbell
wow. so who else is going to try again on saturday & then sell the presale seats @ face value.
i am, but i doubt i'll get any better.

can't hurt to try. maybe one of us will get lucky and pull AAA or something. heh. we can only dream

Old 07-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #62
dammit paul
Pledge

Bullshit. That's all I have to say. But after much cursing and about 10 min of being told that there were no tickets available, ticketmaster finally spread her dirty legs and gave it up. 4 tickets to Detroit F4 (center stage) row W. Did anyone get anything close to the stage or are they holding the best seats until Sat?

Old 07-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #63
LeLoup
Pledge

Yeah, I wasn't gonna chance it either. I'm curious to see what the best seats are that someone here gets...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_canuck
dunno... but i wasn't willing to take the chance... there'll be WAY more people trying for tix at the public on-sale... i bet the really good seats are already gone to the corporate suits for them to give out to friends/family...

peace

Old 07-12-2007, 10:25 AM   #64
thebaconpress
Pledge

I got four, but I fucked up by having two Ticketmaster windows open and refreshing them both trying to find the best seats.

Had ORCHRC Row N seats 78-79 locked in to buy and was going through the confirmation, but stupidly refreshed my other TM window and it took over with the new tickets it found. Of course, I didn't realize it until I checked out and ended up with ORCHLT Row T seats 1-3 and ended up also getting ORCHRC Row FF seats 64-66 for some friends that might or might not go.

This is Atlanta BTW.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:26 AM   #65
morecowbell
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenmonkey
i am, but i doubt i'll get any better.

can't hurt to try. maybe one of us will get lucky and pull AAA or something. heh. we can only dream
yeah you got pretty good seats. guess i shouldn't complain either.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:26 AM   #66
stellawasadiver
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by if there is a llama
Where are they at?

The best pair I could get was in Row Z (too far back). The best single I could get was row K (again, too far back).

They must've hardly released any good seats for the ATL show.
I got right center orch seats, row 00 seats 60 and 62

I guess that's good, right now I'm too excited to care

Old 07-12-2007, 10:28 AM   #67
goldenmonkey
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by morecowbell
yeah you got pretty good seats. guess i shouldn't complain either.
i'm certainly not complaining.

but it can't hurt to be closer

Old 07-12-2007, 10:28 AM   #68
Smiley

Why the fuck are tickets so expensive for this tour? Hey, that's a good "ask a pumpkin" question. I saw $120+ tickets for Atlanta, and I just paid $73 each (after fees) for shitty seats. All I can say is they better fucking play some Gish for that price.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:29 AM   #69
gkersey
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley
Why the fuck are tickets so expensive for this tour? Hey, that's a good "ask a pumpkin" question. I saw $120+ tickets for Atlanta, and I just paid $73 each (after fees) for shitty seats. All I can say is they better fucking play some Gish for that price.
Where are your seats?

Old 07-12-2007, 10:29 AM   #70
if there is a llama
Demi-God

I didn't think the ATL seats were good enough to buy now. I got Columbus instead

I'm waiting until the public on sale.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:30 AM   #71
mpp
Minion of Satan

i can't believe i just paid $140 for 2 ticks to see the smashing pumpkins

that's by far the most i've ever paid

Old 07-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #72
rsd
Amish Rake Fighter

Was finally able to get 3 tickets to Monday's show in Boston.

Was hoping for 4 on Tuesday. Might try on Saturday. Was really hard to get anything more than 1 ticket for either night.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #73
thebaconpress
Pledge

Quote:
I actually never saw any of the $102 dollar tickets for sale for Atlanta and I started refreshing the page at 9:58AM until it came up.

In fact, the best single ticket I saw was for ORCHRC Row H and the best 2 together was for ORCHRC Row N. I have a feeling they held alot of the tickets for the general public.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #74
HorseflyKing
Apocalyptic Poster

Last row of main floor for Detroit.

Tried to get mezzanine or balcony, but no go.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:31 AM   #75
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

For Philly's Sunday show:

R/C Loge
Row DD
Seats 1-3

I wanted Loge to avoid jumping assholes, so I'm content. Are these good seats? Sound decent to me (never been to Tower before).

Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #76
Effloresce
Banned

They blocked me at first for accessing the site too frequently, so I quickly opened another browser and logged in, and finally, success. Got mine. I'm on the floor!

Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #77
gkersey
Amish Rake Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaconpress
I actually never saw any of the $102 dollar tickets for sale for Atlanta and I started refreshing the page at 9:58AM until it came up.

In fact, the best single ticket I saw was for ORCHRC Row H and the best 2 together was for ORCHRC Row N. I have a feeling they held alot of the tickets for the general public.
Wow, those are the best I've heard out of ATL tickets.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #78
DamingR
SPFUN!

If you guys didn't buy 4 tickets, you can use your code again.

I just searched Detroit and pulled much better seats than some of you. Also pulled Atlanta and Columbus.

Anyway, you might want to try again for better seats. You can always sell your extras.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:33 AM   #79
Ben Linus
Pledge

2 Hours 30 till the SD pre-sale starts. I'm just waiting for this Pre-sale to suck ass.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #80
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

It's going to be funny if these shows do not sell out and people with no pre-sale get awesome seats. Pre-sale with no details about what you are getting really sucks.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:34 AM   #81
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk
For Philly's Sunday show:

R/C Loge
Row DD
Seats 1-3

I wanted Loge to avoid jumping assholes, so I'm content. Are these good seats? Sound decent to me (never been to Tower before).
Anywhere in there is decent, it's a great venue. There is a seating chart on Ticketmaster but it will not let me link to it.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #82
EllisAshbrook
Amish Rake Fighter

I got 2 seats together, 3rd row mezzanine (balcony) for Boston' Monday show. Took me many attempts. Then i got 2 separate seats for Tuesday, one row R Orchestra, and 1 3rd row mezzanine.

I too felt like I was locked out for 10 minutes. I tried everything, any number of seats and price levels and nothing worked until 10:10. I consider myself pretty damn lucky, those are not bad seats! I'll be getting rid of the row R orchestra, and going to the mezzanine seats both nights. W00t!

And of course, I'll be trying for better seats on saturday.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #83
gkersey
Amish Rake Fighter

The thing I hate about the Fox ticketing in Atlanta is that they do not offer the best tickets first. They use a random ticketing system that will pick anything from row A to OO in the section.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #84
pale blue eyes
NOPE.

Tower seating chart:

Old 07-12-2007, 10:36 AM   #85
Effloresce
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rider
It's going to be funny if these shows do not sell out and people with no pre-sale get awesome seats. Pre-sale with no details about what you are getting really sucks.
That's the risk you take with a presale, unfortunately...

Old 07-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #86
redbull
Immortal

Quote:
how much are they charing for ATL? Normal is 40+ fees which will probably be like 55 total

Old 07-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #87
MI_canuck
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by dammit paul
Bullshit. That's all I have to say. But after much cursing and about 10 min of being told that there were no tickets available, ticketmaster finally spread her dirty legs and gave it up. 4 tickets to Detroit F4 (center stage) row W. Did anyone get anything close to the stage or are they holding the best seats until Sat?
those aren't bad.... mine are f2, row u (2 rows closer, but off to the left... although my seats are biased towards the middle so i can't complain much)...

my question is if we buy 4 through the presale, doesn't that mean the 4 ticket limit applies to the public sale as well? ie. will ticketbastard pull my tix if i try to buy 4 more at the public on-sale?

peace

Old 07-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #88
if there is a llama
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveJones
Who else got kicked off after getting in right at 10am??

I was trying to get tickets for Tower Theater right at 10am sharp and there was nothing. This is complete garbage, either they didn't reserve enough presale tickets or something else is wrong. This is ridiculously dissapointing and iTunes is an utter joke.

Guess it's ticketmaster.com at 10am on Saturday with the rest of the masses.
Same thing happened to me.

I got in the first second possible, then clicked on "search for tickets", and it said something like "that is not available". Like it was an error message - it didn't even show me the captcha.

After that, the pre-sale code box disappeared and didn't show up until two or three minutes later

Old 07-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #89
soma09
Pledge

i got 1 ticket for both boston nights. what a pain in the ass. i probably would have gotten better seats if i didn't go for 4 tickets initially. i'm gonna try again saturday and see if i get anything better.

Old 07-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #90
Effloresce
Banned

It depends on the venue. The best ticket price for AJ Palumbo is $57 ($73 with tax and bullshit ticketmaster fees).