Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2005, 06:50 PM   #211
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Default Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by sosnumculfer
corgan rules:

you curse at people and call them names in a way that has been seen as unclever and fucking dumb since the 1990s.

when you call people names, it's very safe to break the rules and make an ASSUMPTION that you think negative of whoever you are cursing at.

you do a horrible job at hurting people's feelings

this is the internet. you've got to be very clever with your putdowns.

so people read your 13 yr. old-esque put downs and it just puts the dick in ridiculous.

people think you are a troll because no one should REALLY care enough to stay at netphoria if everyone was just dogging on you all the time.

and your list of favorite artists it just too obviously retarded.

FUCK YOU TOO THEN! Welcome to the club bitch! Fuck you....what's your list fuckface??

Old 07-22-2005, 06:51 PM   #212
br191804
Demi-God

Red face

Quote:
he's like a father to me

Old 07-22-2005, 06:51 PM   #213
br191804
Demi-God

Wait a minute. Devious J has had a sex change. Holy shit!

Old 07-22-2005, 06:52 PM   #214
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by smashingjj
i didn't do any education and it took me a lot of effort to become cleaner but i still think i'm a lot smarter than you, CORGAN RULES!
Get an education buddy! Stop being lazy! You are afraid of money! Everyone with an education will pass you up soon. It doesn't surprise me that you are not educated FUCKFACE!

Lazy ass dipshit!

Old 07-22-2005, 06:53 PM   #215
wHATcOLOR
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Location: || MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID ROCK!!

he/she's like a mentor to me is what i mean, i don't relaly know the first thing about him/her other than i would give my life to defend his/her honor

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:53 PM   #216
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by vbshlofbvgos
how can anyone with a master's degree not know how to spell?
Sorry... I don't study bands names. Eat a dick bitchmade!!!

Old 07-22-2005, 06:55 PM   #217
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by br191804

I have a lot of education. I am a teacher. bla bla bla. So I am definately not knocking people who have higher education, but there is an old adage that states, Some people are educated beyond their intelligence. I don't believe that education means that you are and will be successful. It's definately what you make of it. Corgan Rules: You have an argument with your education but it doesn't mean that you are bright. In the same aspect good for you for sticking up for yourself.

I am already successful. I have made over $100k for 4 years in a row. I guarantee no one in here can say the same.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:55 PM   #218
Mariner
OB-GYN Kenobi

Quote:
Originally posted by Corgan Rules

Lazy ass dipshit!
hey this isn't a sentence

Old 07-22-2005, 06:57 PM   #219
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mariner

hey this isn't a sentence

FUCK YOU AND GET A LIFE!

Old 07-22-2005, 07:01 PM   #220
Mariner
OB-GYN Kenobi

I think it's also becoming clear that Corgan Rules may not understand the meaning of "k".

Old 07-22-2005, 07:11 PM   #221
vbshlofbvgos
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

Sorry... I don't study bands names. Eat a dick bitchmade!!!
yeah, i'm guessing you didn't major in anything English related.

Old 07-22-2005, 07:13 PM   #222
Luke de Spa
someone more...punk rock?

Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud is why i don't play plug in baby the wrong way, like you
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Corgan Rules so far on page eight

Good for you fruitcake! FUCK YOU THEN! You are a little shit head. You are a little PUSSY! FUCK IT.... BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!! All you assholes that talk so much shit are little pussies. suck my FAT ROD!!! FUCK YOU TOO THEN! Fuck you....what's your list fuckface?? It doesn't surprise me that you are not educated FUCKFACE! Eat a dick bitchmade!!! FUCK YOU AND GET A LIFE!
I really, really want to read this guy's Masters dissertation. I bet it's a riot.

Old 07-22-2005, 08:13 PM   #223
Jackbox
Ownz

I didn't know you were allowed to marry inanimate objects. At least Corgan Rules won't carry on this retard gene.

Old 07-22-2005, 08:37 PM   #224
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Talking

[quote]Originally posted by Corgan Rules
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by DeviousJ

Hahaha! I totally lied! In your face Corgan

Welll FUCK YOU THEN! You are a little shit head. You must be like 17 years old or something. You are really immature. I wish I could punch you in the face right now. You are a little PUSSY!
Are you threatening a girl? Wow, real big man. A 17-year-old too! Do you own one of those sweatshops in the developing world or something? Is that how you get your phat lewt?

Old 07-22-2005, 08:38 PM   #225
neopryn
let's see your penis!

i like how all the noobs automatically assume that the girl in deviousj's avatar couldn't possibly be anyone but him.

Old 07-22-2005, 08:42 PM   #226
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by neopryn
i like how all the noobs automatically assume that the girl in deviousj's avatar couldn't possibly be anyone but him.
Oh I've already cleared that up several times. They were unsure if it was me but I let them know it was

Old 07-22-2005, 08:43 PM   #227
MercuryChild
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking Re: Re: .

Quote:

I don't care about hurting feeling now
but don't you get it??? you're not. all you are managing to do is make people laugh their asses off.

but seriously, take people's advice and go to http://www.billy-corgan.com/. you'll fit right in. Everyone there is as blind and in denial as you are.

Old 07-22-2005, 09:18 PM   #228
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky Day Spa

I really, really want to read this guy's Masters dissertation. I bet it's a riot.
"Well the FUCKING FAGGOT Nazis went up and took over the GODDAMN SUDETENLAND so then the rest of Eurpoe realized they were in DEEP SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER.

GIVE ME AN A, COCKFAG PROFF!!!!"

Old 07-22-2005, 09:57 PM   #229
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:

You are a book nerd. I can tell by the way you study the Pumpkins. What kind of job will that get you? You do it just to sound cool and you can tell people you are in the music business when you areally aren't. Good for you fruitcake!
you truly are an asshole. Again making assumptions with now ground to them. I'm not spouting off how well I've done to sound cool, it's the truth and it is what I've accomplished.

There are tons of jobs I can get with a masters in music. Teaching at a college level is a very well paying job, sound work for studios, production, ect. ect. it goes on and on.

Right now, I've started a summer guitar lesson business so i can earn extra cash to pay tuition and loans. I charge $20 an hour for a lesson. I have 40 students a week. I make $800 a week. by the end of the summer, I will have made $12,800. This is just in one summer. It pays a hell of a lot better than working a summer job at McDonalds while trying to get myself through college. Since I only put in 40 hours a week of work, I also gig. On a good night, I can make up to $400 by myself. 3 gigs a week for the course of the summer and through the next year.. well, you do the math.

For an average poor college student, I've got enough money to wipe my ass with.

Yep, I'm a book nerd. But if you are as well educated as you proclaim, I'd assume that you were one too.

Old 07-22-2005, 10:17 PM   #230
paranoid
Minion of Satan

I checked out your profile to see your birth date because you didn't answer my question about your age.

June 7, 1976

YOU ARE FUCKING 29?????????!!!!!!!?? Christ, I know a lot of people in their late twenties, and they wouldn't spend the time of DAY on a message board, trying to hurt the feelings of others. And if they did, and kids about 8 to 10 years younger than them were making such remarks to them, it wouldn't phase them a bit. What it comes down to is, they have a life, they have a significant other, kids to worry about, car payments to make, mortgage to pay. You spend WAY WAY too much time at this board to be an average, mature 29 year old.

I mean seriously, are you really 29? tell us the truth. I for one, promise to never be mean to you again if you just tell me your actual age.

There's no way in HELL you can be making 100k a year and have enough time to be posting here on an hourly basis. no way.

Old 07-22-2005, 11:59 PM   #231
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
Originally posted by paranoid

YOU ARE FUCKING 29?????????!!!!!!!?? Christ, I know a lot of people in their late twenties, and they wouldn't spend the time of DAY on a message board, trying to hurt the feelings of others. And if they did, and kids about 8 to 10 years younger than them were making such remarks to them, it wouldn't phase them a bit. What it comes down to is, they have a life, they have a significant other, kids to worry about, car payments to make, mortgage to pay. You spend WAY WAY too much time at this board to be an average, mature 29 year old.
yep, he's gonna fit in perfectly here

Old 07-23-2005, 12:06 AM   #232
danondorf
Ownz

Default Re: Re: .

Quote:

Fuck it! I have always been attacked for posting my opinions, so now it have said FUCK IT.... BRING IT ON BITCHES!!!!! All you assholes that talk so much shit are little pussies.
Each and every one of them can suck my FAT ROD!!!
And you're calling other people immature?

Old 07-23-2005, 12:10 AM   #233
danondorf
Ownz

[quote]Originally posted by Corgan Rules
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by DeviousJ

Welll FUCK YOU THEN! You are a little shit head. You must be like 17 years old or something. You are really immature. I wish I could punch you in the face right now. You are a little PUSSY!
You need to grow up dude.:erm

If you're as old as you say you are, you should have higher aspirations than wanting to punch 17-year olds in the face.

Quit being immature.

Old 07-23-2005, 12:37 AM   #234
danondorf
Ownz

Quote:

The Beattles
Atlantis Morrisette
Sarah McLaughlin
Cheryl Crow

The band I like the most besides Billy and SP is Matchbox 20. I like the majority of their work.

Nice spelling. Fucking idiot.

Oh, and die you Rob Thomas loving piece of shit.

Old 07-23-2005, 12:47 AM   #235
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Talking

I'm sorry but the fun here is just not stopping

Old 07-23-2005, 12:49 AM   #236
NilSineDeo
Ownz

Red face

holy shit... i didn't bother reading this thread before because of its retarded title. i can't believe how many laughs i've missed!

a mod should change this to the "Corgan Rules vs. Netphoria" thread, just so everyone knows what's happening in here.

Old 07-23-2005, 12:55 AM   #237
NilSineDeo
Ownz

in regards to Corgan Rules being attacked first, I think that's true. only problem is that it didn't happen on this board (and it wasn't really an attack, but you know....).

me and blake used to post at Western Avenue, and one day Corgan Rules came along and posted some totally fanatical thing. I forgot what it was about, but for some reason I want to say it was about Iha and his importance in the band. Corgan Rules said something really stupid, and blake and I, along with others, told him off and said he was wrong. It all went downhill from there.

I don't post at WA anymore, but i heard that the mods aren't allowing any negative comments about any of Billy's music and bands. If you're sick of the negativity, then go back to WA Corgan Rules. Please... go back.

oh, and what the hell is your name? I'm sick of typing out "Corgan Rules" every time i mention you.

Old 07-23-2005, 01:03 AM   #238
D.
Consume my pants.

Talking

i saw we all put our favorite Corgan Rules quote in our signatures.

Old 07-23-2005, 01:04 AM   #239
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Default Re: Re: Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by MercuryChild

but don't you get it??? you're not. all you are managing to do is make people laugh their asses off.

but seriously, take people's advice and go to http://www.billy-corgan.com/. you'll fit right in. Everyone there is as blind and in denial as you are.

Blind and in denial? What the fuck are you talking about? I know what I am talking about regarding Billy and SP. I never sdaid Billy was perfect and I told you that I don't like all of his song. What is the problem? It's as if that's all you do is live in denial.

You don't think being completely negative isn't being in denial. Some of these fans are in denial with the record. They actually like the album, but bash it and rip on it in front of people. You go to that site retard. I am not going anywhere!

Old 07-23-2005, 01:13 AM   #240
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by paranoid
I checked out your profile to see your birth date because you didn't answer my question about your age.

June 7, 1976

I mean seriously, are you really 29? tell us the truth. I for one, promise to never be mean to you again if you just tell me your actual age.

There's no way in HELL you can be making 100k a year and have enough time to be posting here on an hourly basis. no way.

Well....believe it. I actually just turned 29 a couple days ago. I didn't put the exact dates in there on purpose. If you would check when I post, I only usually post during work. Every now and then I will make about 4-5 posts at night time. That's it! I am in Sales and when business is slow, I have a lot of free time. I have not been very busy in the last couple of weeks so I have been able to post more.

I promise that I wouldn't lie about the money I make. Trust me, I never thought that starting at the age of 25 I would be making over $100k per year. I just have gotten lucky so far. I am fortunate that I have a good job working for a good company.

Don't worry about me....worry about yourself.