Old 03-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #2
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Is this the only day you post on now

Old 03-06-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

lol@ ben asking if the rabbit had a number on it.

and alejandro, yes. Cause this place sucks my dick. My rock hard massive cock.

Old 03-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
I'm Hardcore
Banned

dont talk about my cock like that

Old 03-06-2008, 10:41 PM   #5
skipgo
Minion of Satan

the man on the boat has to be michael.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO FINALLY SAY IT.

Man, Ben's crush is AWESOME.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:05 PM   #7
Banana
Banned

Man on the boat is definatly micheal.

Another great episode in this so far great season. Is next weeks episode the final one until the final few episodes kick in at the end of april?

Also anyone else find it strange that Locke pulled out a dollar to hand to ben? Why would someone who is so intent on never leaving the island and has been on the island for a number of months now still be carrying around money?

Old 03-07-2008, 01:42 AM   #8
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana03 View Post
Man on the boat is definatly micheal.

Another great episode in this so far great season. Is next weeks episode the final one until the final few episodes kick in at the end of april?
Yes...last episode before the break.

Good question about the money.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:14 AM   #9
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.

Indeed, this seemed to be a return to having the characters do things for the sake of the plot, not because they made any real sense. Locke carrying cash around was one, certainly. I'd also love to know why Dan and Charlotte decided they had to knock Kate out rather than explain what they were doing--it should have been abundantly clear that she and Locke's group were not working with Ben. I can understand that they're mistrustful of the island folk in general, with good reason, but it still felt like it was done for the sake of keeping the audience in the dark rather than making sure they fulfilled their mission.

This week's "A fan is writing this episode" moment: Juliet calling the Others "Others." For fuck's sake, it's a name the audience has adopted for the sake of convenience. It makes no sense whatsoever for Ben and group to call themselves that.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #10
skipgo
Minion of Satan

i thought it was weird when she called them "others" as well, but then figured it was just because she knew that it's what Jack and the other crash survivors called them. What do they call themselves, anyway? Do they have a name that I'm forgetting?

Old 03-07-2008, 11:29 AM   #11
Andrew_Pakula
Fine! I'll go make my own
web site. With Blackjack,
and Hookers... Actually,
forget the web site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana03 View Post
I think had planned to show up to Episode 7 and then break until the new post-strike episodes were complete however it looks like they will be showing up to Episode 8 now and then breaking for about a month before resuming with the remaining episodes.

Old 03-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #12
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Location: Let me see you do the booty hop. And now make the booty stop. Now drop, and do the booty wop.

I'm especially interested in Episode 8 after the preview for next week's episode. 8 ends on some huge cliffhanger, right? I and I think everyone else assumed that would be the reveal of Ben's spy on the boat. But now it looks like we're getting that early.

...Of course it's Michael, but I still don't think that makes any sense. How the hell would Widmore not know who Michael was? Unless... Widmore knows full well who he is and that's why he picked Mike for captain, he just doesn't know Mike is working with Ben? But why is Mike working with Ben... Unless Mike wants to come back to the island, to atone for screwing his friends? Or Walt is insisting?

This has been me figuring out the obvious, in real-time. I hope you found it enlightening to join me in my journey.

Old 03-07-2008, 12:09 PM   #13
Thaniel Buckner
Minion of Satan

this was a fairly crappy episode. for all the reasons given by topleybird (who i just saw has a larger avatar now, you motorboatin' son of a bitch)

the dude on the boat isn't michael. everybody's waiting for michael. that said i have no idea who the dude on the boat is.

also, i didn't watch last weeks episode until last night. what was with the guy strapped to the gurney? for some reason desmond was able to call the physicist on the island and despite a dying cell phone battery and bad reception, the physicist was able to figure out exactly what was going on. why wasn't he able to help the other guy?

Old 03-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #14
The Jesus
Minion of Satan

6/10

Old 03-07-2008, 02:25 PM   #15
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaniel Buckner View Post
the dude on the boat isn't michael. everybody's waiting for michael. that said i have no idea who the dude on the boat is.
I am holding out for a massive, paradoxical mindfuck like Charlie. But it pretty much has to be someone we recognize for the surprise to be effective, and it's a pretty short list of candidates. It's like Mike/Walt or Christian. And Mike's back in the regular cast list.

Guy on the gurney: I am guessing that he simply didn't have an "anchor" like Daniel was talking about. If he'd had something like Kate's toy airplane he--FUCK. FUCK WHAT DID I JUST THINK OF. KATE HAS AN ANCHOR THAT SHE REALLY, REALLY CARES ABOUT AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO HOLD ON TO HOLY FUCK SHE IS A TIMELORD.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:25 PM   #16
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
this was a fairly crappy episode. for all the reasons given by topleybird (who i just saw has a larger avatar now, you motorboatin' son of a bitch)

also, i didn't watch last weeks episode until last night. what was with the guy strapped to the gurney? for some reason desmond was able to call the physicist on the island and despite a dying cell phone battery and bad reception, the physicist was able to figure out exactly what was going on. why wasn't he able to help the other guy?
Dude go back and watch last weeks episode, it was one of if the not the best episode of Lost ever.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #17
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Thumbs down

Quote:

also, i didn't watch last weeks episode
The exact moment when Rider stopped reading.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:05 PM   #18
Andy /

Last weeks ep definitely is one of the best ever. Sooooooo good.

I don't often feel "happy" for many characters, be it movies, tv or whatever, but when Desmond talked to Penny at the end I felt pretty happy for him. It was really cool.

Now let's hope Penny is truly a good person and not associated with her father's interests in the island. Because that would really suck.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:56 PM   #19
neopryn
let's see your penis!

I can't look at Penny without getting thinking of her getting fucked for real on HBO's Tell Me You Love Me.

Last night's episode was pretty bad. I like how the promo for next week said we'll see someone we never thought we'd see again, and yet they've had his name in the opening credits for 6 fucking episodes.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #20
Geek USA
car wash cunt

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by neopryn View Post
I can't look at Penny without getting thinking of her getting fucked for real on HBO's Tell Me You Love Me.
They were having sex for real?!
Man that's crazy. She was a crazy bitch in Tell Me You Love Me. I liked that show.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:28 PM   #21
skipgo
Minion of Satan

maybe it won't be michael on the boat. I mean, they said "someone we never thought we'd see again", but obviously we know his name is in the credits. So maybe there's someone else, and they've been playing us all this time. Although I can't think of who else it could be that would be an exciting twist.

edit: wtf is this post above mine? is this guy for real? go away dumbass.

Old 03-07-2008, 05:38 PM   #22
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Maybe it's that psychic guy? Or a woman???

Old 03-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #23
neopryn
let's see your penis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek USA View Post
Man that's crazy. She was a crazy bitch in Tell Me You Love Me. I liked that show.
no but it looked like it.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:38 PM   #24
Andy /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geek USA View Post
Speaking of Lost bitches in other things, I just read last night that Juliet messed around with Angelina Jolie in that Gia movie.

GOOGLED

NSFW

Old 03-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #25
Banana
Banned

Ahh, I've seen that video several times before, never noticed it was juliet.

Whenever I see juliet I think of that pedophile character she played in Running Scared.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:46 PM   #26
Andy /

Why is it always the goofy looking lost chicks who have done the skin scenes in other movies?

Old 03-07-2008, 08:20 PM   #27
Rider
Minion of Satan

Location: I was born a snake handler, and I'll die a snake handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySlash View Post
Why is it always the goofy looking lost chicks who have done the skin scenes in other movies?
Which chicks on lost are the un-goofy looking ones?

Old 03-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #28
Andy /

good point

I dug Naomi, but she showed her tiggos in some movie too. Sun and Claire don't have annoying physical attributes, really.

Kate has the rabbit teeth that stick out any time she opens her mouth... Juliets boobs bother me.. er, moreso her cleavage than her boobs. I wish she'd lay off the low cut tank tops because it's distracting and not in a good way.

Also, about Kate... her Canadian accent has really been apparent this season.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:38 PM   #29
Warsaw
Minion of Satan

Any nudes of Rose out there?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #30
Banana
Banned

Kates hot but she's not incredible though. I'd say Claire is by far the best looking chick on the show, love her accent too.