Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2018, 12:12 AM   #31
ilikeplanets
Braindead

yeah that actress was realllllly creepy to me fsr, she looked deranged for real. it'll be hard to forget her face. that and the simulated horror game episode were the scariest to me by far. i like the junipero and real life dating sim ones too, for the opposite reason. and i don't really understand the second to last episode with the "dogs".....there was no background info at all. but i did feel really bad for the people, of course.

Old 01-16-2018, 05:20 AM   #32
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Yup she nailed the look of a person destroying their soul with each horrible decision she took. Haunting stuff.

San Junipero was (not very surprisingly) one of my favorite episodes overall. Just very touching and strong emotionally to me.

Metalhead is a weird one for sure.One of the things I read online that makes it a bit interesting to think about is that maybe it is sort of a continuation of the army episode (where the soldiers see monsters instead of people) and the characters we see are "roaches", except the army people have all been replaced by dogs at that point.