Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2014, 07:41 PM   #91
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

don't ever be right there with anything omega says, that is all

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 07:50 PM   #92
Lucky Day Spa
mirrar quit netphoria
 
Lucky Day Spa's Avatar
 
Location: Ice cream pig out in M1-aud
Posts: 2,281
Default

normally i'd be right there with your insanity borne of blind ignorance, but in this case i have some relevant knowledge so i'm stuck here in boring old reality

 
Lucky Day Spa is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 08:49 PM   #93
The Omega Concern
Banned
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
No, there would be very large debris field if it disintegrated at 35,000'. If it nosedived it'd be a much smaller field, and if it tried a water landing it might gave sank completely.

A mechanical failure would very, very likely give time to mayday. There has been iirc no example of this happening in modern airplanes, for the record.



You're wrong about the debris field.



"The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet," said the source.



http://news.yahoo.com/missing-malays...M3BHNlYwNzcg--



You're prolly right about a stress call if mechanical failure started to occur.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 08:53 PM   #94
The Omega Concern
Banned
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
if you actually understood this concept you might not be so fucked in the head


I realize you have to convince yourself i'm 'fucked in the head' because i routinely expose your lack of critical analysis toward anything regarding truth and not propaganda, so, here i go again.


"Azharuddin said a hijacking attempt could not be ruled out as investigators explore all theories."


http://news.yahoo.com/missing-malays...M3BHNlYwNzcg--



All theories. some more plausible than others, but all must be considered.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-10-2014 at 08:59 PM.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #95
The Omega Concern
Banned
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckSuckStyle View Post
I'm headed back to Malaysia on tuesday. I stopped going on Facebook bc my feed is flooded with the most depressing shit ever. Between right wing Islamic groups storming the airport westboro-style slamming MAS for not praying before flights and not dressing their flight attendants appropriately, and people knowing passengers, crazy stories that are probably not true...blah.

The worst part is Malaysia is incredibly corrupt, transparency is not even a thing, and so when something like this happens, there's no protocol. A lot of things slip through the cracks there because when something happens and people don't know what to do, they don't do anything. Things get passed off, it gets worse, and when the shit hits the fan, nobody knows how to answer questions because nobody knows what's going on.

Omega- normally I'd be with you on the passport thing, but the sad fact is, KL is a huge hub for human trafficking. 2 stolen passports on a flight to Beijing probably happens everyday. I'm not kidding. There is a HUGE business in stolen passports in Malaysia. Not that that is okay in any way, but in this particular case, I really wouldn't be surprised if it had nothing to do with the disappearance.

BUT if you follow malaysian politics at all (lol) i think you'd find it interesting that Anwar (opposition party leader who probably would've won last election if it hadn't been for those pesky ''blackouts'' during the ballot-counting) was sentenced to 5 years for sodomy just hours before the flight. The trial had been going on for years and everyone knows he was pretty much framed. (to be found guilty of sodomy you have to be caught in the act. in this case, there is the infamous planted mattress). I'm not saying that this is related either, but Malaysian politics are fucking dirty and i wouldn't put it past them. The current PM has been under investigation for murder. everyone knows he did it. everyone knows the story. they just can't pin him. I could go on and on, that country is such a mess. I fucking love it, though. I don't know why.

I can't wait to go back.




Here's a theory from someone who says they're from Malaysia suggested on GLP:

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 08:58 PM   #96
The Omega Concern
Banned
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,997
Default

12.41am: Malaysia Airlines (MAS) flight MH370 takes off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA). The Boeing 777-200 was ferrying 239 people on board, including two infants and 12 crew members.
Theory: Which includes 2-4 false impostors probably Uyghur extremists. For this to happen, you first must understand how inefficient our customs are. There's been few occasions, that my hand luggage didn't even needs to go through the X-ray scanner.

1.30am: MH370 signal suddenly disappears from Department of Civil Aviation radar. The aircraft did not enter airspace controlled by China and did not make contact with Chinese controllers. The flight was scheduled to arrive in Beijing at 6.40am.
Theory: The plane was hijacked approximately 45 minutes after it took off, and the pilots tried their best to fight back and thus the turning back was evident in the flight path recording that later surfaced from the investigation. They even tried to release the aeroplane fuel hoping to leave some traces. After the cockpit was succesfully hijacked, the perpetrators then switched off the transponders thus the FlightRadar24 only shows the signal up to 45 minutes into the flight. The reason that the transponders were intentionally switched off was to avoid being detected too early and they might risk their mission.

2.41 am - Malaysian air traffic control in Subang lost contact with the plane, some two hours after it left Kuala Lumpur.
Theory: This may be the terrorists attempt to inform the ground crews in Subang Control Tower that the airliner has been hijacked. They then explain that this is a matter between Uyghur people and the Chinese government. And that they will not harm a single soul that is onboard of that plane unless the Communist party fails to come into terms with them. The Subang control tower crews then escalated such event to the Prime Ministers' office. Najib the PM of Malaysia, then immediately inform the Chinese government. The Chinese officials then advised that this matter will be taken care of by China and this news should not be released to the public, in return, China will provide future investments into Malaysia(a debt stricken country) and full support to its way beyong corrupted current ruling regime and in the country. Najib and the administration, quickly works together with MAS(also a debt ridden company which have been making huge losses in the recent years) airliner's top executives to contain the incident by wiping out all evidence that could lead to the suspicion of the plane has been hijacked e.g. any calls or communication that was recorded.


Theory: By around 3am or so, the hijackers knowingly that the fuel could only last for another 3-4 hours(to reserve the fuel for an escape if necessary), they then made the attempt to land the plane in Nanning province.
The negotiation then took place at Nanning airport and it lasted for about 2-3 hours. Knowing the Chinese government will never gives in to any terrorist demands, the negotiation fails and the bomb exploded killing most of the passengers and crews. The Chinese officials then starts to do the cleaning up work which may includes ending the lives of any survivors so that the incident could be contained and made sure no one speaks of it latter. As such handling of terrorist negotiation, would only deemed China as a non-humanitarian and tarnish their image globally. Somehow somewhere, that there was local people around Nanning that witness the landing of the plane and the rumors got leaked.

7.24 am - MAS announced it had lost contact with the flight.
Theory: After the cleaning up work was done, China officials informed the Malaysian government, and thus only at this hour the MAS made such media announcement.


10.15am: Report of flight MH370 making an emergency landing in Nanning, China, was confirmed to be false.
Theory: However, this report was quickly brushed away by controlled media of both sides in China and Malaysia. No reports, interviews or even testimonials were being investigated either til now that only make this rumor spells "suspicious". And it is very unlikely that airport control tower crews could make such mistake at such important juncture on falsely identifying a plane such of this size.

Assumption: Both Malaysian and Chinese governments are unmistakably capable of carrying such atrocities. Also the fact that, Malaysia is almost broke and the current ruling regime is barely hanging onto power. And almost anybody in the government can be bought by $$$.


Smoking gun: There is just too many things both the Malaysian government and the MAS airliner spokespersons are trying to hide. This is so obvious when you see how they release the public statements. The only information they are releasing once at a time are the information that is almost already publicly available. However, all these are just theories, as I felt something is really suspicious on how they could so quickly brush away the rumor without disclosing any information from investigation that states the landing at Nanning did not take place.


How to know if this theory is true: The wreckage will not be fully recovered only pieces of metal and bodies that were later dumped into the sea after the cleaning up. Also, the black box will never be discovered. And in months to come, Malaysia will suddenly be awarded large deals of investments from China such like the agreement to purchase palm oil from Malaysia that was already canceled by the previous Chinese president Hu Jin Tao last year.

Disclaimer: This only represent a theory and I do not wish to offend anyone especially any friends or family of the victims. I'm just merely producing a possibility from what my logical mind can think of after having studied my country's politics and the events in general. My purpose here is to point out to conspiracy theorists in this forum that are active in this topic and I have faith in you to investigate this much better than myself. And hopefully by any single glimpse of chance, that it could still be able to save some lives.

Last edited by The Omega Concern : 03-10-2014 at 09:11 PM.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #97
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

it would be irresponsible not to speculate

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #98
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

hey guys you ever see that movie snakes on a plane?

you know there's lots of snakes in malaysia

i mean i don't need to diagram this for you do i

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #99
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will
 
sppunk's Avatar
 
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 37,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You're wrong about the debris field.



"The fact that we are unable to find any debris so far appears to indicate that the aircraft is likely to have disintegrated at around 35,000 feet," said the source.



http://news.yahoo.com/missing-malays...M3BHNlYwNzcg--



You're prolly right about a stress call if mechanical failure started to occur.
If it disintegrated at that altitude the laws of physics says the spread is greater than close to land. Fuck dude, Columbia had a debris field of hundreds of miles due to disintegration.

 
sppunk is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #100
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will
 
sppunk's Avatar
 
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 37,098
Default

Also if you're going to copy and paste insane rumblings that have no level of factual possibilities at all, at least link to the original source from which you stole the shit.

 
sppunk is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #101
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

snakes

on

a

plane

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #102
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
If it disintegrated at that altitude the laws of physics says the spread is greater than close to land. Fuck dude, Columbia had a debris field of hundreds of miles due to disintegration.
dude that shit just blows away in the air, DUH

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM   #103
noyen
Immortal
 
noyen's Avatar
 
Posts: 26,817
Default

Omega-3 Fatty Acids,

Banana wants to know what time and what channel Cosmos is on. Do you have a theory as to why he asked in that thread?

 
noyen is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #104
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will
 
sppunk's Avatar
 
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 37,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
snakes

on

a

plane
There were 150 or so Chinese on that plane, they'd have caught the snakes and had a feast.

I think it's a simple case of aliens.

 
sppunk is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:48 PM   #105
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will
 
sppunk's Avatar
 
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 37,098
Default

The fake passports were Iranian nationals seeking asylum. Which isn't shocking at all given it left
KL, the tickets were purchased in cash by a known Iranian broker, and purchased the day prior.

I'd put $10 on this not being terrorism. It's in the sea, somewhere. If on land the ELT would've activated.

 
sppunk is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:49 PM   #106
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
I think it's a simple case of aliens.
the evidence cannot confirm or deny this so you could possibly be right

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #107
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord
 
duovamp's Avatar
 
Location: heavy metal pool party
Posts: 35,525
Default

Well it's the simplest explanation. And it's the only one that answers what the reverse vampires have been up to these last few years.

 
duovamp is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #108
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will
 
sppunk's Avatar
 
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 37,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
the evidence cannot confirm or deny this so you could possibly be right
And it disappeared at night. Aliens have never been caught stealing things at night.

 
sppunk is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #109
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth
 
killtrocity's Avatar
 
Location: POLLOS
Posts: 8,788
Default

A plane cannot be completely vaporized, that's fucking retarded. Aliens are more likely. Seriously, do I have to spell this out for you monkey fucking morons. HOW ARE YOU GONNA VAPORIZE AN AIRPLANE WORTH OF METAL AT STP

 
killtrocity is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #110
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth
 
killtrocity's Avatar
 
Location: POLLOS
Posts: 8,788
Default

uniformed sheeple Americans

 
killtrocity is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 09:55 PM   #111
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will
 
sppunk's Avatar
 
Location: Fenway Park
Posts: 37,098
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtrocity View Post
A plane cannot be completely vaporized, that's fucking retarded. Aliens are more likely. Seriously, do I have to spell this out for you monkey fucking morons. HOW ARE YOU GONNA VAPORIZE AN AIRPLANE WORTH OF METAL AT STP
Hey the frog lizards got that plane on 9/11 to vaporize. Well they set up the scene to look it, the plane really is in Siberia being used as a Chinese, Russian and North
Korean spy dungeon.

 
sppunk is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #112
noyen
Immortal
 
noyen's Avatar
 
Posts: 26,817
Default

*gets up off couch.... googles at what temperature things vaporize at.*

okay, i'm an informed american now.

btw, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (an American documentary television series) airs Sunday across ten 21st Century Fox networks, including Fox, FX, FXX, FXM, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo WILD, Nat Geo Mundo and Fox Life. Check your local listings for times, Banana.

 
noyen is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 10:04 PM   #113
noyen
Immortal
 
noyen's Avatar
 
Posts: 26,817
Default

*vapes*

 
noyen is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 10:05 PM   #114
noyen
Immortal
 
noyen's Avatar
 
Posts: 26,817
Default

*reloads*

*vapes*

*puts airplane in volcano. waits for bag to fill*

 
noyen is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 10:05 PM   #115
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
And it disappeared at night. Aliens have never been caught stealing things at night.
You have your facts correct. They also have never been caught stealing things during the day.

Has anyone seen the Doctor lately, I hear that he's real, and this is the kind of thing he should be looking into. I bet some nefarious aliens have teleported them to their planet to make them into blood slaves so that the daleks can rule the world

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 10:06 PM   #116
Trotskilicious
Banned
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,641
Default

i mean if this event doesn't just scream EXTERMINAAAAAAAAAAATE then you are all sheeple with your head in the sand jonathan monte micropenis

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 10:10 PM   #117
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow
 
Future Boy's Avatar
 
Posts: 26,980
Default

pretty sure it just crashed

 
Future Boy is offline
Old 03-10-2014, 11:26 PM   #118
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: WILD BOY
Posts: 31,201
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
I realize you have to convince yourself i'm 'fucked in the head' because i routinely expose your lack of critical analysis toward anything regarding truth and not propaganda, so, here i go again.
as usual when you respond to me, you go off on a tangent that is not related to anything I said. I was just referring to the fact that as a rule, you seem to operate on some sort of antithesis of Ockam's Razor, in which the most far-fetched and fantastical theories are the correct ones according to FACTS (read: websites and blogs run by other conspiracy nuts)

 
redbreegull is offline
Old 03-11-2014, 08:27 AM   #119
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord
 
duovamp's Avatar
 
Location: heavy metal pool party
Posts: 35,525
Default

Deez guys still taking the bait. Love it.

Shine on, TOC, you crazy diamond.

 
duovamp is offline
Old 03-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #120
SuckSuckStyle
Socialphobic
 
SuckSuckStyle's Avatar
 
Location: you look like you like to hang out. you look like you like to hang out and drink soda
Posts: 12,678
Default

from MalaysianInsider....(Melacca is on the other side of the Malay peninsula, west of KL nowhere near china) :


In a strange twist, Malaysia's military believes it tracked the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 by radar over the Strait of Malacca, far from where it last made contact with civilian air traffic control over the Gulf of Thailand.
A military source confirmed with Reuters that the Boeing 777-200ER with 239 on board changed course and made it to the other side of the Malay peninsula.
"It changed course after Kota Baru and took a lower altitude. It made it into the Malacca Straits," the military official, who has been briefed on investigations, told Reuters.
The Straits of Malacca, one of the world's busiest shipping channels, runs along Malaysia's west coast.
The airline said on Saturday that the flight carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew last had contact off the east coast Malaysian town of Kota Baru.
The Berita Harian newspaper was the first to report this development, quoting the Royal Air Force Malaysia (RMAF) chief General Tan Sri Rodzali Daud as saying they tracked the signal to Pulau Perak on the country's west coast.
"The last time the plane could be traced by an air control tower was near Pulau Perak, which is on the Straits of Malacca at 2.40am.
"After that, the signal from the plane was lost," he said.
Incidentally, Malaysia Airlines first statement on the missing jetliner on Saturday said that air traffic controllers lost contact with the plane at 2.40am but it was later corrected to 1.30am.
It was also reported that a Singaporean air traffic surveillance and control unit also picked up the signal that MH370 "made a turn back before it was reported to have climbed 1,000 metres from its original altitude at 10,000 metres”.
It was widely reported that the plane went missing at around 1.30am while flying above the South China Sea between the Malaysian east coast and the southern coast of Vietnam.
The plane reported went off radar and its last known location was 065515 North (longitude) and 1033443 East (latitude).
This is also supported with police reports made by some east coast residents, who claimed that they have seen huge lights and a plane flying at some 1,000 metres above sea level off Kota Baru.
However, search and rescue (SAR) authorities have failed to find any sign of the plane in the waters of the South China Sea.
Indications that MH370 might have turned back have since led the SAR operations to be expanded to the Straits of Malacca and the Andaman Sea.
The operations to find the missing plane involve armed forces and authorities from Australia, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines and the United States, apart from Malaysia.
The SAR operations are in its fourth day. – March 11, 2014.

 
SuckSuckStyle is offline
 


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
netphorian haikus Dogfighter28 General Chat Archive 93 08-04-2013 10:53 AM
Say a guy is eating you out. sickbadthing General Chat Archive 8 12-26-2007 12:19 PM
DID JACK JUST GET A SILENT CLOCK? Effloresce General Chat Archive 24 05-22-2007 02:19 AM
it is pissing rain outside right now diplodocus General Chat Archive 27 04-15-2007 09:42 PM
$39 experiment beef curtains General Chat Archive 30 03-10-2006 04:46 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:12 PM.




Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2019