Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2004, 08:10 AM   #1
Alfredo!
Pledge

Location: My other alias was "Guest", in case anyone wonders...
Question So, Bush testifying with Cheney...

Did he ever give a reason why he wouldn't go in front of the 9/11 commission by himself?

Old 04-28-2004, 08:26 AM   #2
ORKO
Amish Rake Fighter

I believe his response was that Cheney is too much of a friend to leave at home, so that's why.

Oh, i forgot to mention that Cheney had his hand up Bush's ass while he was saying this.

Old 04-28-2004, 08:38 AM   #3
sleeper
Minion of Satan

http://www.theonion.com/images/380/i...48_160x118.jpg
Cheney Wows Sept. 11 Commission By Drinking Glass Of Water While Bush Speaks

Old 04-28-2004, 08:45 AM   #4
dean moriaty
lion of saloons

in that pic it's easy to believe that bush does have chaneys hand in his ass

Old 04-28-2004, 08:50 AM   #5
BlueStar
Newly independent

Red face Re: So, Bush testifying with Cheney...

Quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo!
Did he ever give a reason why he wouldn't go in front of the 9/11 commission by himself?
He needs Cheney to whisper the answers to him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 04-28-2004, 10:35 AM   #6
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by sleeper
Cheney Wows Sept. 11 Commission By Drinking Glass Of Water While Bush Speaks
Haha, I didn't get that at first

Old 04-28-2004, 10:36 AM   #7
machinaddict
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by sleeper
Cheney Wows Sept. 11 Commission By Drinking Glass Of Water While Bush Blathers On About Bullshit

Old 04-28-2004, 10:54 AM   #8
I_was_aborted
Minion of Satan

I think his answer for insisting on appearing together was:

"Uhhhh well they have uhhhhh some questions to ask us and uhhhhh we wan to answer them uhhhhh"

Old 04-28-2004, 11:13 AM   #9
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Because he's a bumbling fool.

Old 04-28-2004, 11:19 AM   #10
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Who else is supposed to explain the big words to him?

Old 04-28-2004, 12:39 PM   #11
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

is pointless.

they aren't going to be under oath, because they don't want to be, so say whatever ya want.

also, they don't want their session taped either. bill talking about sex, YES tape that, make it under oath. but security issues? big deal. why would the public want to hear what their leader has to say on some non-issue like an attack?

yeah, this doesn't seem suspicious at all.

Old 04-28-2004, 01:01 PM   #12
Quiet CD
Apocalyptic Poster

getting your dick sucked is an impeachable offense worthy of near crucifixion, but letting two airplanes crash into two skyscrappers killing over 3,000 americans to push your own agenda for oil and construction contracts for your buddies overseas, psssh just tell us whatever you want....

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Old 04-28-2004, 01:15 PM   #13
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
psssh just tell us whatever you want....
and they most assuredly will. maybe we'll get a scoop on how hillary destroyed weapons plants from NYC just to cover up that she is sleeping with a WOMAN! she's evil! wonder what chelsea thinks of this? and who will feed the cat while the rest are at play?

oh, yeah, that's right, this was about w, not hillary - me so easily mislead by pretty smoke and mirror shows.

Old 04-28-2004, 01:42 PM   #14
I_was_aborted
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by Quiet CD
getting your dick sucked is an impeachable offense worthy of near crucifixion, but letting two airplanes crash into two skyscrappers killing over 3,000 americans to push your own agenda for oil and construction contracts for your buddies overseas, psssh just tell us whatever you want....

WAKE UP AMERICA!

I hate Bush and I thought Clinton was a decent president but PLEASE GOD STOP SAYING HE GOT IMPEACHED FOR GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED! He was impeached for lying under oath. The precedent of purgery was on trial here, not the subject matter which Clinton lied about.

I do not think he should have been asked about his sexual relations with Lewinski but he shouldn't have lied about it either. It was just one big stupid fucking incident that should have been avoided.

Old 04-28-2004, 02:25 PM   #15
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

it's creepy how his personal affairs faced a publicized grand jury inquisition. how is it that he was railroaded into court over a sex act? why didn't he invoke executive privilage? why was THAT lie worthy of grand jury time? for as smart as he is, he was dumb to let himself get hauled into court over that. he was dumb for letting that overshadow his presidency.

why isn't w's commission hearing under oath like the other people? why does god boy have a problem with a bible oath?

i'm sorry, but if you refuse to be under oath, then i can only deduce you plan to lie and not tell the truth. cool thing about god though, he knows if your lying whether you swear on the bible or not. you can lie to people and fool some of them, but god knows the truth either way.

Old 04-28-2004, 05:57 PM   #16
Quiet CD
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by I_was_aborted

I hate Bush and I thought Clinton was a decent president but PLEASE GOD STOP SAYING HE GOT IMPEACHED FOR GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED! He was impeached for lying under oath. The precedent of purgery was on trial here, not the subject matter which Clinton lied about.

I do not think he should have been asked about his sexual relations with Lewinski but he shouldn't have lied about it either. It was just one big stupid fucking incident that should have been avoided.
your completely right, but the act of getting his dick sucked is what started the whole ordeal... completely ridiculous and was unnecessary...

what i meant to allude to that its ridiculous that clinton had to be under oath for getting his dick sucked and bush doesnt have to for possibly being responsible for the deaths of 3000 americans (not to mention the hundreds that have died in Iraq and Afghanistan).

check out the documentary called the Truth and Lies of 9/11 by Mike Ruppert

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/index.html

its $25 US (and worth it) but you could probably renti it somewhere, and i've seen it places for download as well... regardless i recommend everyone watch it, gives a great history of our nation over the last 60 or so years and the legacy of the Bush family, really interesting and all documented facts, no ann coulter style ranting and raving.

Old 04-28-2004, 06:15 PM   #17
Alfredo!
Pledge

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Quiet CD

WAKE UP AMERICA!
HE DIDN'T GET IMPEACHED FOR GETTING HIS DICK SUCKED, HE GOT IMPEACHED FOR LYING UNDER OATH

I hate Bush as much as the next Bush Hater, but at least get your facts straight before you start your arguements. Shit.

Edit: I know it was already said, but I'm reiterating. In fact, I'm making a thread about it so people will shut the fuck up.

Old 04-28-2004, 06:18 PM   #18
Quiet CD
Apocalyptic Poster

i already said he was completely right, i was just trying to make a point, yes he didn't get impeached for getting his dick sucked but lying about it.

Old 04-28-2004, 07:20 PM   #19
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

i think what most people are talking about with the clinton thing is that he wasn't there for lying under oath about war-related, but personal, sex-related stuff.

i know it wasn't THAT he had sex, but that he LIED about it. it's just a pathetic technicality that he was in court for lying under oath about something that was no one's business.

spend 40 mil on w and i bet you might find some not so wonderful things. but that won't happen. he doesn't sleep around, so he'll never have to testify about anything. he won't have to lie about sleeping around because he probably doesn't. and even if he did, no one would dare get to ask him in or out of a court setting.

i think it's wrong he was ever asked about his sex life under oath. it wasn't anyone's business. stupid clinton - he didn't do anything that put the nation at risk, but he let himself get caught under oath falsely answering a question about having sex because the prosecution had nothing important, but counted heavily that they'd "nail" him on that sensational tryst.

Old 04-29-2004, 09:13 PM   #20
tweedyburd
Ownz

I love how no one here is even aware (or at least not mentioning) that Clinton didn't testify to the commission alone either--he had his national security advisor right there with him, in private nonetheless, off the record, no cameras.

I think I heard on the news this evening the panel itself admitted that Bush was asked and answered 99% of the questions, and that he answered their questions to their satifaction. I don't like it all that much either, but seriously, think if Bush and Cheney had gone into it separately and had even one tiny detail of their testimony seem inconsistent or vague, imagine the new hole the media would've torn in them for that.

Old 04-30-2004, 01:20 AM   #21
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally posted by homechicago
is pointless.

they aren't going to be under oath, because they don't want to be, so say whatever ya want.

also, they don't want their session taped either. bill talking about sex, YES tape that, make it under oath. but security issues? big deal. why would the public want to hear what their leader has to say on some non-issue like an attack?

yeah, this doesn't seem suspicious at all.
Uh, none of Clinton's testimony in any way affected classified information or national security.

Old 04-30-2004, 02:50 AM   #22
sppunk
Netphoria's George Will

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son
Uh, none of Clinton's testimony in any way affected classified information or national security.
Right. It didn't affect anything except his personal life. And I couldn't give a flying fuck about that.

Old 04-30-2004, 07:32 AM   #23
BeautifulLoser
Socialphobic

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by tweedyburd
I don't like it all that much either, but seriously, think if Bush and Cheney had gone into it separately and had even one tiny detail of their testimony seem inconsistent or vague, imagine the new hole the media would've torn in them for that.
If they said something so inconsistant that it was actually relevant, then they deserve to get crap from the press. The more I see from this administration, the more I think some shady shit is going on.

Old 04-30-2004, 09:49 AM   #24
tweedyburd
Ownz

Of course, but what I'm saying is the media would've probably blown it completely out of proportion regardless if it was irrelevant, just like they're blowing every Kerry pseudo-scandal out of proportion.

Old 04-30-2004, 11:53 AM   #25
Alfredo!
Pledge

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by tweedyburd
Of course, but what I'm saying is the media would've probably blown it completely out of proportion regardless if it was irrelevant, just like they're blowing every Kerry pseudo-scandal out of proportion.
Yes.

I hate how much sway the media has these days.

Old 04-30-2004, 01:10 PM   #26
Pudge
Demi-God

Default Re: So, Bush testifying with Cheney...

Quote:
Originally posted by Alfredo!
He said yesterday that he wanted to show how Cheney and him worked as a team after the attacks.

I guess by team he meant being told what to do by a old and new defense morons and "not negotiating with himself" afterwards, even if there was evidence to the contrary.

Old 04-30-2004, 01:29 PM   #27
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

"worked as a team", "wanted to keep our stories straight"

no one else needed a puppet master, but whew, what a relief the big guys cannot operate alone. they use the buddy system! why didn't condi have a pal too?

the whole thing was a waste of time.