MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

plastic ribbon scars

Old 01-14-2017, 09:08 PM   #92
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
one of my house mates in college was a Croatian. She hated Jews and she hated Serbs. I could never figure out which she hated more.
I don't understand what their problem with jews is. I had never heard an antisemetic statement in person before I met Avram

Old 01-14-2017, 09:18 PM   #93
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I thought Avram was a serb. its funny that he hates jews since his name is that of the source of teh hebrews.

yeah i actually got shit for having a "jewish" name. fucking idiots. all their "christian names are greek versions of dudes who were jews.

Old 01-14-2017, 09:23 PM   #94
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post
remember when you were up in the arms because you thought the father of the dead Muslim soldier had an accent that was to heavy to understand? think you said it was hardly coherent? and everyone else could understand him fine?

I felt that in the moment you mihgt actually have realized how shitty you are because the real truth was everyone else could understand because his English was quite good and you honestly couldn't because you raised and live in such an isolated place you truly never interacted with people who don't speak w/o an accent. but then you quickly compartmentalize and play it off like you did nothing but i think in that moment even briefly you realized how stupid you sound to everyone else. this story is also the epitome of your interaction with liberals here, and the epitome of trump voters interaction with the outside world in general.

you can't understand because you have never tried. the fault is yours, not the guy who speaks multiple languages. but you blame him because it easier for you and doesnt require you to think about how your experiences and world view is limiting you and making you stupid
You're still blabbing about that old, bald as a cue-ball Indian dweeb? That guys old news. He was 2016's version of "Joe The Plumber". Anyone remember that sensation? And I never said that I couldn't understand him, I simply described it as broken-English.

But go on and cry a river. Sensitive little flower

Old 01-14-2017, 09:26 PM   #95
FoolofaTook

Lol jesusneedsahit thinks that there are people who speak with accents and people who speak without accents

lol IMBECILE SWINE

Old 01-14-2017, 09:27 PM   #96
FoolofaTook

Whose dumber conservatives or the liberals who argue with conservatives?

Old 01-14-2017, 09:29 PM   #97
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I don't understand what their problem with jews is. I had never heard an antisemetic statement in person before I met Avram
A lot of people just hate the Jewish elites and then they stupidly end up stereotyping the people as a whole that way

Old 01-14-2017, 09:58 PM   #98
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
I thought Avram was a serb. its funny that he hates jews since his name is that of the source of teh hebrews.

yeah i actually got shit for having a "jewish" name. fucking idiots. all their "christian names are greek versions of dudes who were jews.
Yeah the name doesnt match the inside

Old 01-14-2017, 10:02 PM   #99
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

you mean the elites, some of who happen to be jewish? i mean i know you don't, because you think a jewish elite cabal is a real thing, but

Old 01-14-2017, 10:27 PM   #100
fuzzyroes
Banned

what are you flapping your gums about now
I said the Jewish elites. I didn't say every single elites a Jew.

Old 01-14-2017, 10:28 PM   #101
FoolofaTook

Your wasting you're breath reprise.

Fuzzy are rbg andd teh b0lly part of the elite or are they rabble?

Old 01-14-2017, 10:29 PM   #102
FoolofaTook

Lolol here we go!

Old 01-14-2017, 10:32 PM   #103
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Jewish elites implies an organized conspiratorial group

Old 01-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #104
FoolofaTook

Helmed by Mel Brooks and bitterly opposed by Mel Gibson.

Old 01-14-2017, 11:36 PM   #105
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
You're still blabbing about that old, bald as a cue-ball Indian dweeb? That guys old news. He was 2016's version of "Joe The Plumber". Anyone remember that sensation?
You are aware that he was Pakistani and that his son actually died, right?

It seems more than just a little insensitive to dismiss such a tragedy as election year theatrics of no greater significance than an opinionated figurehead for small business owners, regardless of whether his story was exploited for political objectives.

Quote:
I never said that I couldn't understand him, I simply described it as broken-English.
Quote:
Come on man, that guy had more than just an accent. I could barely understand him at times.
Oh, fuzzyroes. Come on, now.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:00 AM   #106
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah, I feel honor for his son. A great American hero. But the fact that his old dad's trying to capitalize and politicize on it in hopes that it can lead to a benefit in his political leaning is pretty shameful.

It would have been just as easy for Donald Trump to parade out some parent who lost a son or daughter in Iraq in order to chastise Hillary Clinton for her determination to go to war... But there's just some things you shouldn't try to politicize. This "Khazir Khan" guy and Hillary Clinton crossed a decency boundary.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:02 AM   #107
fuzzyroes
Banned

and @ Buzz: I could understand most of it. It's just at times it was a little quick and babbled.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:11 AM   #108
buzzard
Minion of Satan

What, exactly, is wrong with an individual espousing political views borne of life experiences in an effort to persuade others?

Old 01-15-2017, 12:16 AM   #109
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Nothing.

Old 01-15-2017, 12:30 AM   #110
fuzzyroes
Banned

And how exactly did his sons death align with the policies of Hillary Clinton?

Clearly when Trump was expressing concern about Muslims it was from the high-risk regions where terror is prevalent and you'd have to be a fool to believe that this president of the United States is just gonna "ban all muslims"

I'd have more sympathy and respect for this Khan guy if he went up and was heartfelt and honest but he went up there like a used car salesman, had his little prop, offered to "lend" his copy of the constitution to a billionare as if Donald hasn't read it or couldn't afford to buy one for himself. Who did this guy think he was addressing?

The guy came off as pompous fool. I'm sorry, but it's the truth. And that takes away nothing from the heroic service of his son.

Old 01-15-2017, 01:03 AM   #111
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Fuzz, you are a fucking idiot.

the fucked up thing about White Supremacist Trump supports is that they mostly like Israel because the Likud regime enforces apartheid.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:26 PM   #112
Elphenor
Braindead

"Let me lend you my copy Donald" was one of the biggest smack downs of 2016 I was like ohhh shittt wrekt

Old 01-15-2017, 07:45 PM   #113
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

https://scontent.fdet1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...8e&oe=58DB103C

Old 01-16-2017, 04:01 PM   #114
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Except the point of his speech was to say pls don't forget the constitution and don't forget that it took all kinds to make up this country so don't arbitrarily ban and treat one group as second class citizens.

Old 01-16-2017, 04:02 PM   #115
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I guess "blame" is on your mind

Old 01-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #116
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
I know that correlation does not mean causation, but it has to be more than a coincidence that the nation slipped into the shitter after white men gave up their exclusive powers. Make America great again indeed. We all know what needs to happen to make that a reality.
What percentage of CEOs are white males? How about high-ranking politicians? Who calls the shots? Who shapes society?

Old 01-16-2017, 05:51 PM   #117
killtrocity
Saturday Night Goth

http://thegrio.com/2011/11/21/who-ar...ack-1-percent/

Quote:
nearly 96.1 percent of the 1.2 million households in the top one percent by income were white, a total of about 1,150,000 households. In addition, these families were found to have a median net asset worth of $8.3 million dollars.

In stark contrast, in the same piece black households were shown as a mere 1.4 percent of the top one percent by income, that’s only 16,800 homes. In addition, their median net asset worth was just $1.2 million dollars. Using this data as an indicator only several thousand of the over 14 million African American households have more than $1.2 million dollars in net assets.

All those racial minorities dominating society are just fucking things up for us white folks

Old 01-16-2017, 05:54 PM   #118
Elphenor
Braindead

Responding to blatant racism why bother

Old 01-16-2017, 06:33 PM   #119
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
The reality is that it didn't take all kinds of people to make up this country. It took white people. White people founded this nation and enslaved some Africans to work on some farms and ran out the Indians and conquered the Mexicans. The Muslims and whatnot did not help found this nation or build anything about it at all. Not saying that they can't come here if they want to help build something, but at least be honest about their contributions to the United States, which is basically nothing.

Let's not forget, the Constitution was written by white men, for white men. The rest of you are just later additions to the party as the country slowly degenerated into the shithole that it is today. I know that correlation does not mean causation, but it has to be more than a coincidence that the nation slipped into the shitter after white men gave up their exclusive powers. Make America great again indeed. We all know what needs to happen to make that a reality.
You heard it here, folks.

Old 01-16-2017, 06:35 PM   #120
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
Responding to blatant racism why bother
Beyond racism. This is pure white supremacist garbage and propaganda. It's incredibly vile.