cork_soaker
full of longing

bagueeeeette

Old 07-01-2017, 01:38 PM   #2313
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
I slept 14 hours and I'm still exhausted when I have to get up at 8am what's up with that
You slept too long, fam. I always feel hung over if I sleep more than 6, 7 at a time

Old 07-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #2314
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i just had my bike stolen. left it at the metro station, came back - they were gone.

so fucking pissed. i'm basically useless without my bike. ESPECIALLY these days when it's so insanely hot and humid. gah fuck

so all pissed off, i decided to go home and smoke weed 2 4get. i smoke a bowl, chill for a few mins, and then go to the bathroom - only to find a huge fucking black cockroach (or cricket) there. and like, dude, i literally just smoked and this is so not fucking cool right now oh god fuck.

but let me tell you, how i handled that shit was the stuff you tell your grandchildren about. it was about facing your toughest difficulties bang on, eye to eye, mano a mano.

i freaked but i knew i have to handle this NOW while i can still get him conveniently without it having to turn into 'moving huge hairdresser to find the filthy little shit or we're not going to sleep' kinda thing.

i grabbed a translucent plastic box and a bunch of papers and trapped him in it. i had to look at it go rampant under my hand and feel the vibrations from it's repulsive little body, all while figuring out what the fuck i need to do with it - cause i was compelled to react so fast, it was like being in battle - "GO GET THE FUCKING PLASTIC BOX RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

i ended up walking around with it for at least 2-3 minutes trying to figure out what i can open without moving my hands, that were securing the fucking cockroach inside the box. after much fumbling i somehow tossed it outside my window (i live in 8th floor). but - now i can hear cricketing and i'm not sure if it's the same one i threw out. for fucking crying out loud

what a shit fucking day.

Last edited by teh b0lly!!1 : 07-01-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Old 07-01-2017, 03:01 PM   #2315
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
i just had my bike stolen. left it at the metro station, came back - they were gone.

so fucking pissed. i'm basically useless without my bike. ESPECIALLY these days when it's so insanely hot and humid. gah fuck

so all pissed off, i decided to go home and smoke weed 2 4get. i smoke a bowl, chill for a few mins, and then go to the bathroom - only to find a huge fucking black cockroach (or cricket) there. and like, dude, i literally just smoked and this is so not fucking cool right now oh god fuck.

but let me tell you, how i handled that shit was the stuff you tell your grandchildren about. it was about facing your toughest difficulties bang on, eye to eye, mano a mano.

i freaked but i knew i have to handle this NOW while i can still get him conveniently without it having to turn into 'moving huge hairdresser to find the filthy little shit or we're not going to sleep' kinda thing.

i grabbed a translucent plastic box and a bunch of papers and trapped him in it. i had to look at it go rampant under my hand and feel the vibrations from it's repulsive little body, all while figuring out what the fuck i need to do with it - cause i was compelled to react so fast, it was like being in battle - "GO GET THE FUCKING PLASTIC BOX RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

i ended up walking around with it for at least 2-3 minutes trying to figure out what i can open without moving my hands, that were securing the fucking cockroach inside the box. after much fumbling i somehow tossed it outside my window (i live in 8th floor). but - now i can hear cricketing and i'm not sure if it's the same one i threw out. for fucking crying out loud

what a shit fucking day.
I am a raging speciesist, but the difference between cricket and cockroach is important to me. A cricket I would have done the same as you, but a cockroach I would have smashed the fuck out of

Old 07-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #2316
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Once you sober up you'll realize there was no cockroach and that your bike is actually still in your apartment building's lobby.

Hopefully.

Old 07-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #2317
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

But seriously, fuck that shit. Sorry to hear.

And here I thought my dull day of sweating it out in my apartment was bad.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:17 PM   #2318
yo soy el mejor

tim and i went roller-skating this morning at maggie daley park. it was $24 for a 1 hour rental so i should probably just buy my own skates before doing that again. i bought tim a pair of roller-blades for his birthday last year so he skated for free.

i went around about 20+ times and fell on the last leg because i was focusing so much on taking my feet off the ground. i hadn't bladed in about 17 years but it only took me 10 minutes to really get going. however, my crossover turn game is all but gone.

Old 07-01-2017, 07:24 PM   #2319
yo soy el mejor

it's a quarter-mile skating ribbon that in the winter is used for ice-skating. we've only done that once when tim's little sister came to visit. it was nice and not crowded today and a fine way to spend a saturday morning; there are some slights dips and inclines to keep it fun and fast.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...ymorning.0.jpg

5 STARS. WILL RETURN ONCE I GET BLADES.

Old 07-01-2017, 08:17 PM   #2320
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
they pogo in their bedroom
and they never use toothpaste
but they've got 2 pound 50
to see The Clash, tonight
great lyrics so the profound

Old 07-01-2017, 10:57 PM   #2321
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I am a raging speciesist, but the difference between cricket and cockroach is important to me. A cricket I would have done the same as you, but a cockroach I would have smashed the fuck out of
i could have easily smashed it but then i would have to deal with cleaning gooey smashed bug remains, and sorry, but

FUCK

THAT

SHIT

Old 07-01-2017, 11:00 PM   #2322
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

if i freaked out every time i saw a cockroach or cricket i would have a problem living in florida

Old 07-02-2017, 12:45 AM   #2323
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

ABOUT YOUR STEAK: Ruth’s Chris specializes in the finest custom-aged Midwestern beef. We broil it exactly the way you like it at 1800 degrees to lock in the corn-fed flavor. Then we serve your steak sizzling on a heated plate so that it stays hot throughout your meal. Our steaks are served sizzling in butter – specify extra butter or none.

$46

Old 07-02-2017, 12:45 AM   #2324
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Corn-fed flavor lol

Old 07-02-2017, 12:47 AM   #2325
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I don't know if that's an Easter egg or if they're proud of it. I'm going to get the cheapest and probably vegetarian option

Old 07-02-2017, 01:25 AM   #2326
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Bonnie reviews...
D.C.: *yet to come*
Arlington: I fucken hate Arlington
Alexandria: nice
Mount Vernon: very good, I like this a lot. Many ghosts

Old 07-02-2017, 01:54 AM   #2327
redbreegull

fuck mt. vernon they treat their employees like shit

go to montpelier or monticello

#ExGirlfriendWasAnArchaeologist

Old 07-02-2017, 08:37 AM   #2328
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

They're on the list

Old 07-02-2017, 08:46 AM   #2329
FoolofaTook

I like crickets. They are cute. And they slay in 2 sheila.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:00 AM   #2330
Eulogy
huh

I don't think I spent enough time in Alexandria. And yeah Arlington is just a caricature

Old 07-02-2017, 10:17 AM   #2331
FoolofaTook

I applied for the Peace Corps two days ago. I have an assault charge.

lol i am fucked.

Old 07-02-2017, 11:56 AM   #2332
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
it's a quarter-mile skating ribbon that in the winter is used for ice-skating. we've only done that once when tim's little sister came to visit. it was nice and not crowded today and a fine way to spend a saturday morning; there are some slights dips and inclines to keep it fun and fast.

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...ymorning.0.jpg

5 STARS. WILL RETURN ONCE I GET BLADES.
That actually looks really fucking cool. Last time I skated I fucked up my ankles for a week.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:54 PM   #2333
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Corn-fed flavor lol
My review of Ruth chris or whatever: too expensive, horrible for you but tasting good food. Would have preferred some good pizza and wine to red meat marinated in butter. Definitely makes you want to be vegetarian.

Old 07-02-2017, 10:55 PM   #2334
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

We did not pick it nor did we pay so I shouldn't complain so much

Old 07-02-2017, 10:56 PM   #2335
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

My body cannot handle the sheer amount of richness that a New York strip steak has

Old 07-02-2017, 11:11 PM   #2336
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

i'm far worse than you on that bonnie.

i basically don't eat heavy cream sauce pastas, bacon, fatty meats, etc because it's just way too much for me

Old 07-02-2017, 11:19 PM   #2337
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I don't eat those things either... especially as a lactose intolerant person. I eat too much in portions and sugar mostly. :/

Old 07-02-2017, 11:19 PM   #2338
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Got some real diarrhea from this meal lol

Old 07-03-2017, 12:38 AM   #2339
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I can't wait to go home. His parents are too out of touch for me. And we agree politically but I'm tired of hearing it. We don't like the same foods at all. I don't want to live my life their way which is like rampant consumerism and adoration of new and shiny

/complaints about inlaws

Old 07-03-2017, 12:39 AM   #2340
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Or be asked if we're having children. You have some wonderful grandanimals...