Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Pumpkins Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #121
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by paranoid

Ok, so please, truly back your shit up now. Name off the songs right now where IHA can take credit. Don't just tell me Iha was a part of 20 moments and Billy was a part of 300. List 'em off. Iha was an order taker? How was he an order taker? Exactly what articles and blogs did you find these facts? List them off for me, back up your statements. For once, please prove me wrong. Help me see this "stuff."

Well Billy wouldn't just come out and say that James was an order taker ya dig? James didn't do shit at all on the 1st 2 albums when him and Darcy were having problems. He is extremely lazy. There is no point searching through articles because Bily would never put it out that way even if it was true. Don't you get it?It was true and that's why many people told him that this was not his 1st solo cd. He did almost all the work on every damn pumpkins cd. I can't believe that you don't understand that he was the brains behind the band. He made everything. Yeah Iha did a few parts good, but it's his fuckin job to play the guitar. He was ok at it but nothing special.

You know how encryptive Billy is in his interviews or do you. If you know that, you wouldn't expect to hear such answers in an interview. Like he said, he would cover up all the problems for the band and one of the problems was that James didn't do a lot and was lazy. Plus, Iha was not a team player (referring back to one of Billys blog). Billy is just now starting to tell the honest truth about everything. He has covered it up for a long time now.

Old 07-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #122
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Last edited by Corgan Rules : 07-21-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Old 07-21-2005, 01:53 PM   #123
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

[

Last edited by Corgan Rules : 07-21-2005 at 03:30 PM.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #124
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally posted by Corgan Rules

Well Billy wouldn't just come out and say that James was an order taker ya dig? James didn't do shit at all on the 1st 2 albums when him and Darcy were having problems. He is extremely lazy. There is no point searching through articles because Bily would never put it out that way even if it was true. Don't you get it?It was true and that's why many people told him that this was not his 1st solo cd. He did almost all the work on every damn pumpkins cd. I can't believe that you don't understand that he was the brains behind the band. He made everything. Yeah Iha did a few parts good, but it's his fuckin job to play the guitar. He was ok at it but nothing special.

You know how encryptive Billy is in his interviews or do you. If you know that, you wouldn't expect to hear such answers in an interview. Like he said, he would cover up all the problems for the band and one of the problems was that James didn't do a lot and was lazy. Plus, Iha was not a team player (referring back to one of Billys blog). Billy is just now starting to tell the honest truth about everything. He has covered it up for a long time now.
Uh, yeah he would come out and say it. Read the blogs, he's pretty descriptive of how the band dynamic worked out as far as EVERYONE is concerned. dig? If Billy wouldn't directly say it HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!? I AM ASKING YOU DIRECTLY, WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD THESE THINGS!? You are not answering my questions, you are just making up shit again that you assume. I NEVER said Billy wasn't the brains behind the band.. I'm just stating that James DID have an integral part of the group.

Again, do as I asked you. List off the songs he was a part of, give me DIRECT quotes. (If you read enough of what Billy says, you know damn well that billy can be direct about what he says). Have you read te damn guitar world yet????????????

Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #125
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:

Uh, yeah he would come out and say it. Read the blogs, he's pretty descriptive of how the band dynamic worked out as far as EVERYONE is concerned. dig? If Billy wouldn't directly say it HOW DO YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!? I AM ASKING YOU DIRECTLY, WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD THESE THINGS!? You are not answering my questions, you are just making up shit again that you assume. I NEVER said Billy wasn't the brains behind the band.. I'm just stating that James DID have an integral part of the group.

Again, do as I asked you. List off the songs he was a part of, give me DIRECT quotes. (If you read enough of what Billy says, you know damn well that billy can be direct about what he says). Have you read te damn guitar world yet????????????

Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #126
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:

Old 07-21-2005, 02:05 PM   #127
paranoid
Minion of Satan

Quote:

Old 07-21-2005, 02:11 PM   #128
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

bahahahaha.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:18 PM   #129
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Thumbs up

bahahahaha.

Old 07-21-2005, 02:37 PM   #130
neopryn
let's see your penis!

Quote:
James didn't do shit at all on the 1st 2 albums when him and Darcy were having problems.
i guess that's why he cowrote 3 of the best songs

Old 07-21-2005, 02:38 PM   #131
neopryn
let's see your penis!

Question

Quote:
Originally posted by neopryn
hey corgan rules what other bands do you like besides the pumpkins. i've asked this question numerous times but you never answer me.
as the head of all the negativity here i think i deserve a dialogue with you.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:06 PM   #132
COG
Apocalyptic Poster

Wow, you kids are still at it, amazing.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:38 PM   #133
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by paranoid

Nope! Haven't gotten it yet. I will though. You have way too much time on your hands to dig up all those articles throughout the entire day. I don't have that much time. I am here at work.

I have heard these things in blogs some articles and just using my own intelligence. Billy can be direct, but he isn't going to say that Iha didn't do much when the band was still going on. He wouldn't do that to shed the light on Iha. He would cover it up and take the balme himself. You should know that Billy did that type of stuff by now. C'mon now....you act like you are a freakin historian or something. Want a cookie?

The only Integral part he had was that he was a guitarist in SP. That's about it. I am telling you that so don't go back and try to research it again. I'll save you that time. ok? He was average and only did a few things worth mentioning. What do you not understand about it?

Old 07-21-2005, 03:46 PM   #134
Quiet
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
hey corgan rules what other bands do you like besides the pumpkins. i've asked this question numerous times but you never answer me.
Please answer neopryn's question... I'm curious too.

Old 07-21-2005, 03:52 PM   #135
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
i guess that's why he cowrote 3 of the best songs

Wow! Out of 7 albums and over 300 songs, Iha has probably co-written under 20 songs. Wow....what a great accomplishment. Does he not have to produce to keep a job? You have to do something to stay in the band, but he didn't help out Billy very much at all. It's sad how Billy had to come to the rescue and save his ass several times. Iha will never be anything special without Corgan. Yes I didn't research that comments, but I am smart enough to know what I am talking about. Of the 7 albums, they could have been considered solo albums because he did everything. You heard it here 1st.

I can't find the article I read that Billy says that he is starting his 1st solo album even though a lot of his close friends said that this is not the 1st one (saying that because he does all the work). Go for it Paranoi....knock yourself out and go find it. I just don't have the time. I am busy making loot at the moment....how about you?

Old 07-21-2005, 03:53 PM   #136
neopryn
let's see your penis!

Question

Quote:

Old 07-21-2005, 04:06 PM   #137
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Matchbox 20
The Beattles
Beach Boys
Guns and Roses
NIN
Pearl Jam (old stuff)
Atlantis Morrisette
Sarah McLaughlin
Cheap Trick (some)
Lenny Kravitz
Soundgarden (some stuff)
Cheryl Crow
Alice in Chains
Filter
Alien Ant Farm (some stuff)
Live (old stuff)
The Eagles
Some Avril Lavigne (couple of songs)
some underground rap from Bay Area ( used to listen to a lot of it)

Here are a few bands that I like.

The band I like the most besides Billy and SP is Matchbox 20. I like the majority of their work.

Last edited by Corgan Rules : 07-21-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Old 07-21-2005, 05:07 PM   #138
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

you suck, Corgan Rules

Old 07-21-2005, 05:10 PM   #139
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by smashingjj
you suck, Corgan Rules
Smashinjj-- You blow... you piece of shit!

Old 07-21-2005, 05:13 PM   #140
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Talking

Quote:

Smashinjj-- You blow... you piece of shit!
very nice conversation

Old 07-21-2005, 05:13 PM   #141
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

go listen to the beattles

Old 07-21-2005, 05:14 PM   #142
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by smashingjj
go listen to the beattles

Go smash yourself into a brick wall...you WHORE!

Old 07-21-2005, 05:16 PM   #143
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Talking

Corgan Rules, you are really, really, really fucking stupid

Old 07-21-2005, 05:17 PM   #144
neopryn
let's see your penis!

lol @ atlantis morisette

also i made a fabulous post that the server ate destroying corgan rules point-by-point

Old 07-21-2005, 05:20 PM   #145
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:

Go smash yourself into a brick wall...you WHORE!
i do that on a regular basis. and oh yes i am a whore.

Old 07-21-2005, 05:24 PM   #146
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by DeviousJ
Corgan Rules, you are really, really, really fucking stupid

Well you piece of shit....you are really, really, really a fuck tard! Go fuck yourself!

Old 07-21-2005, 05:26 PM   #147
DeviousJ
CORNFROST

Talking

Quote:

Well you piece of shit....you are really, really, really a fuck tard! Go fuck yourself!

Old 07-21-2005, 05:44 PM   #148
MercuryChild
Apocalyptic Poster

Talking

Quote:

The Beattles
Atlantis Morrisette
Sarah McLaughlin

Old 07-21-2005, 05:47 PM   #149
Corgan Rules
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
lol @ atlantis morisette

also i made a fabulous post that the server ate destroying corgan rules point-by-point

That's funny making fun of the artist that I like. What bands do you like?

Old 07-21-2005, 05:53 PM   #150
Shapan
Socialphobic

Quote:

Matchbox 20
The Beattles
Beach Boys
Guns and Roses
NIN
Pearl Jam (old stuff)
Atlantis Morrisette
Sarah McLaughlin
Cheap Trick (some)
Lenny Kravitz
Soundgarden (some stuff)
Cheryl Crow
Alice in Chains
Filter
Alien Ant Farm (some stuff)
Live (old stuff)
The Eagles
Some Avril Lavigne (couple of songs)
some underground rap from Bay Area ( used to listen to a lot of it)

Here are a few bands that I like.

The band I like the most besides Billy and SP is Matchbox 20. I like the majority of their work.
aside from alice in chains, soundgarden, the beatles, and pearl jam, you have some shittastic taste.

matchbox 20's music makes me want to kill people.