Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > General Chat Message Board
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 12:04 AM   #61
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: spiceworld
Posts: 38,992
Default

are you seriously attacking me? way to excuse that type of abusive behavior. i will always have to live with the fact i was abused and on top of that someone wants to accuse me of hers.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:04 AM   #62
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: spiceworld
Posts: 38,992
Default

it is too much trauma to bear, guys.

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:05 AM   #63
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 23,578
Default

go fuck yourself you soulless vampire

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:05 AM   #64
ohnoitsbonnie
resident ✩ cnidarian
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can 🍧
Posts: 20,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I was date raped at a party in high school. I was too scared to say no or do much other than make choked noises as I lay there. I started to really really want to die and I told a counselor at school and they said "did you say no at any time" and I said no I didn't and they told me I had regrettable sex
This very traumatic anecdote is being told because I'm comparing Lauren to these people that have fucked up mindsets that serve only to perpetuate this abuse.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #65
ohnoitsbonnie
resident ✩ cnidarian
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can 🍧
Posts: 20,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
are you seriously attacking me? way to excuse that type of abusive behavior. i will always have to live with the fact i was abused and on top of that someone wants to accuse me of hers.
You are complicit.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #66
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: spiceworld
Posts: 38,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I'm comparing Lauren to these people that have fucked up mindsets that serve only to perpetuate this abuse
and for no good reason

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:06 AM   #67
Trotskilicious
i used to have a good one
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,180
Default

nah bonnie this is just beef

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:07 AM   #68
yo soy el mejor
Just Hook it to My Veins!
 
yo soy el mejor's Avatar
 
Location: spiceworld
Posts: 38,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
You are complicit.
you're just saying that, but it isn't true

 
yo soy el mejor is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:08 AM   #69
ohnoitsbonnie
resident ✩ cnidarian
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can 🍧
Posts: 20,149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
nah bonnie this is just beef
Because you take the fuzzy roes approach when it comes to Lauren. "Who hasn't said the n word when young" right? Maybe she'll move back to Texas and start fucking white dudes again.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:11 AM   #70
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 23,578
Default

If lauren doesn't get some sleep soon, I just don't know how she is going to have the energy to beat on the 9th graders tomorrow

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:14 AM   #71
Trotskilicious
i used to have a good one
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,180
Default beef beef beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Because you take the fuzzy roes approach when it comes to Lauren. "Who hasn't said the n word when young" right? Maybe she'll move back to Texas and start fucking white dudes again.
see this is why its beef

first, yo soy and i have bad beef since forever & i don't like her

second, there's really nothing you can do to prove that she was actually complicit with abuse and she denies it and idk what else you can do from there but the way you two go at each other is beef, its just beef.

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 12:15 AM   #72
ohnoitsbonnie
resident ✩ cnidarian
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can 🍧
Posts: 20,149
Default

I already said this is my only recourse. Give me my posts at least because I won't get my dignity, cortisol levels, and sleep back any other way

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:08 AM   #73
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 863
Default

yoh soi almay whore

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:34 AM   #74
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 8,092
Default

I smell Ranger Justice with Hernandez. Little chance he killed himself. His lawyer is thug scum like him, maybe worse; he managed to get him acquitted of double homicide and was angling toward his conviction, because it was yet to be heard buy some appellate court that reviews death sentences in Massachusetts.

Somebody somewhere decided to be the ultimate judge, and it wouldn't be a narcissists like Hernandez to do as such, he doesn't fit the profile else he'd of done it right away, not when he just got cleared of murder charges and had an outside chance at his conviction. Whoever offed him had complicity with the Warden and local police. It's SO MUCH easier to report is as a suicide and be done with it; no murder trial for his killer and the media freak show that would become. It's over -- for the prison, for those around the victims of his recent acquittal and of course the Odin family.

 
The Omega Concern is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:43 AM   #75
buzzard
Apocalyptic Poster
 
buzzard's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,070
Default

Vidar was behind this, I tell you.

 
buzzard is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:56 AM   #76
Trotskilicious
i used to have a good one
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,180
Default

honestly it doesn't make a lot of sense that he would kill himself after being exonerated of 2 murders and he did kill people because he had gang connections, and they do know how to kill a guy if they're worried about turning states on em, for example a young, famous, former pro football player that recently beat two murder charges while serving time for another

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:56 AM   #77
Trotskilicious
i used to have a good one
 
Trotskilicious's Avatar
 
Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.
Posts: 39,180
Default

like if he wanted to die why wait until after this trial so he could kill himself being only guilty of one third the murders?

 
Trotskilicious is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 03:04 AM   #78
Shallowed
Socialphobic
 
Shallowed's Avatar
 
Location: my parent's house in a shitty backwater country town
Posts: 14,152
Default

Life is meaningless and we all die anyway

 
Shallowed is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:54 AM   #79
Eulogy
huh
 
Posts: 60,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
Saved the government a lifetime of room and board
sigh

Scotty that isn't how budgets work

 
Eulogy is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:56 AM   #80
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 19,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I already said this is my only recourse. Give me my posts at least because I won't get my dignity, cortisol levels, and sleep back any other way
another recourse would be to ignore her. she doesn't most much. and when she does it's often just to poke you

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:58 AM   #81
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 19,350
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shallowed View Post
Life is meaningless and we all die anyway
respect

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:22 AM   #82
smashingjj
Gestapo
 
smashingjj's Avatar
 
Location: roboplegic wrong-cock
Posts: 26,711
Default

i've heard beef is cheap in america

it might even be subsidized by the government

 
smashingjj is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #83
LaBelle
Minion of Satan
 
LaBelle's Avatar
 
Location: Butthurt Island
Posts: 5,961
Default

That's why everybody got beef!

 
LaBelle is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 09:56 PM   #84
reprise85
Submortal
 
reprise85's Avatar
 
Location: Now, I'm not a professional psychologist, but I am an amateur psychologist. And I think that your spontaneous eye-watering may have something to do with your father.
Posts: 25,730
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
like if he wanted to die why wait until after this trial so he could kill himself being only guilty of one third the murders?
who knows, it might have been very emotional to go through a trial and be acquitted and then have to deal with still being in prison for the rest of your life. emotional roller coaster, you know? 'not guilty verdict' knowing that most people walk out of the courtroom after that but not you, you're fucked for life

or someone might have killed him, i dont know. but i don't think it's inexplicable if he killed himself.

 
reprise85 is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:23 PM   #85
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: we are the new age of whatever
Posts: 23,578
Default

sometimes people just kill themselves

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 06:58 AM   #86
LaBelle
Minion of Satan
 
LaBelle's Avatar
 
Location: Butthurt Island
Posts: 5,961
Default

IT'S A WAAAAHLD WAIIIII SOOOOOEEECIIIIDE

 
LaBelle is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So when is Jimmy coming back? Elphenor Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 21 02-17-2016 05:58 PM
netphorian haikus Dogfighter28 General Chat Message Board 93 08-04-2013 09:53 AM
Richard Ramirez, raping and murdering in Hell! scottytheoneand General Chat Message Board 45 06-19-2013 10:52 AM
So I listened to MACHINA 7 times today... EyesOfAJackal Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 32 09-21-2012 09:59 PM
Kick-Ass was a far better movie than I expected Nimrod's Son General Chat Message Board 45 06-14-2012 05:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright 1998-2014