Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2011, 04:21 AM   #91
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

he's post-scientific, bro

Old 03-03-2011, 04:22 AM   #92
Trotskilicious
Banned

and he's also oddly arguing from a hawk perspective and i thought he hated those guys but he needs therapy or shock treatment or something. it's entertaining at least.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:04 PM   #93
Order 66
Socialphobic

i'm still waiting for him to name who these 'critics around the world' are

Old 03-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #94
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by redbreegull:

did you graduate high school? seriously. you provide an example, I argue your example, and you say, "that's a separate issue." Are you incapable of logic?
You're argueing policy philosophy and I'm calling out Obama as an in over his head diplomat who would rather party with celebs than do his job. From handing off the budget mess to Bill Clinton that one press conference, to the Motown party recently to the poetry party just this week, the man has lowered the standard of the Presidency which was something he was supposed to reverse from his predecessor.

Obama's 'Where's Waldo?' presidency

"For a man who won office talking about change we can believe in, Barack Obama can be a strangely passive president. There are a startling number of occasions in which the president has been missing in action - unwilling, reluctant or late to weigh in on the issue of the moment. He is, too often, more reactive than inspirational, more cautious than forceful."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...030105489.html

Old 03-04-2011, 06:55 PM   #95
Trotskilicious
Banned

you know what's funny is that you're criticizing someone for personally failing when all i see is a systemic failure

obama has to party with celebs and shit to raise the impossible amount of money that presidential elections now require.

at least he's not on the ranch

Old 03-04-2011, 07:12 PM   #96
Nimrod's Son
Master of Karate and Friendship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
you know what's funny is that you're criticizing someone for personally failing when all i see is a systemic failure

obama has to party with celebs and shit to raise the impossible amount of money that presidential elections now require.

at least he's not on the ranch
there's no golf course on the ranch

Old 03-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #97
The Omega Concern
Banned

fair enough point...

the problems are systemic. I stopped taking my vote for a candidate on a personal level some time ago, but I understand why people do as they get defensive over a critique on a pol they support.

nevertheless...He's in the seat of power and has freewill but this guy isn't really a leader, just a fairly effective teleprompter reader. It reflects the sad state of affairs our system has devolved into and as such, he isn't the man to bring about the change so many had hoped for, never was.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #98
Order 66
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
He's in the seat of power and has freewill but this guy isn't really a leader, just a fairly effective teleprompter reader. It reflects the sad state of affairs our system has devolved into and as such, he isn't the man to bring about the change so many had hoped for, never was.

http://www.americannonfiction.com/wp...an_hannity.jpg

Last edited by Order 66 : 03-05-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:19 AM   #99
Order 66
Socialphobic

better being a rightwing hack than a retard crackpot i guess

WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS

Old 03-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #100
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Well at least he can read, so all else being equal he's still 1 up on George Bush Jr.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #101
Trotskilicious
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrod's Son View Post
wat

Old 03-06-2011, 01:19 AM   #102
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Old 03-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #103
The Omega Concern
Banned

middle east burns...

Obama golfs...

http://www.phillyburbs.com/blogs/new...7a4a78c22.html

Well, what did you expect from Obama? A muscular effort to quell the disturbance? Mediate? It's ironic. He won the Nobel Peace Prize because the Nobel committee believed he could resolve these kinds of troubles. Now he fiddles while the Middle East burns. This president seems out of touch with the seriousness of the situation now engulfing that region. He does almost nothing of importance to address these history changing events, seems confused about how to respond, and then heads to the links.

And -- he has played seven times as much golf as Bush. Bush quit playing in 2003, you may recall, because he felt it was unseemly for the commander-in-chief to engage in lighthearted sport while young men were dying in war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:54 PM   #104
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

when did you become such a neocon

Old 03-06-2011, 08:01 PM   #105
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by Trotskilicious:

and he's also oddly arguing from a hawk perspective and i thought he hated those guys but he needs therapy or shock treatment or something. it's entertaining at least.

ripping Obama is not arguing for a Hawkish position. He's a puppet for the western imperalist who are currently on a rampage in the middle east.

Mubarak didn't want to play the NWO to its endgame (WWIII) so after 30 years of rule with our help, he's gone. He's been replaced with yet another military leader of our choosing and the new guy will go with the NWO playbook.

Now it's Qaddafi's turn...over 4 decades in power and now he's hanging by a thread. The swiftness of both these events is eye-opening. The media is playing their part by portraying him as the worse tyrant ever (when in reality, he's no worse than any U.S. President since Kennedy) and the oil market is being manipulated upward to garner support for his removal.

Here at home we're facing austerity measures...over the next 12 to 18 months it's going to be anarchy. Protest, strikes, food inflation with commodity spikes in precious metals, wheat, rice, oil, etc. Head these signs and take it as a warning to stock up on the basics as the inflation monster is beginning to show its ugly head.

Pay no attention to the man behind the media curtain saying the economy is recovering and the numbers that are manipulated to indicate this. They will do anything to keep the game going to keep their agenda on course.

Old 03-06-2011, 08:04 PM   #106
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
originally posted by redbreegull:

when did you become such a neocon

I opted out of the false right/left paradigm some time ago. I do believe in the liberties provided by the bill of rights and constitution, but they have been trashed by the one worlders who have brainwashed the masses into buying things like NAFTA and that SCOTUS ruling which allowed corporations to be counted as individuals.

Old 03-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #107
Trotskilicious
Banned

Omega Concern argues on behalf of the time stasis perspective, that everything must stop happening or else everything snowballs into a fascist police state. there's no way for anything to happen that will deter this inevitable collapse, including and not limited to the reveal of the fascist/democrat conspiracy by the media and the trials thereafter.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:23 AM   #108
Order 66
Socialphobic

nah he opted out of that paradigm some time ago

Old 03-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #109
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Omega Concern argues on behalf of the time stasis perspective, that everything must stop happening or else everything snowballs into a fascist police state. there's no way for anything to happen that will deter this inevitable collapse, including and not limited to the reveal of the fascist/democrat conspiracy by the media and the trials thereafter.

The 'war on terror' is a con game and in reality the Illuminati play the role of both terrorists and defenders in a dialectic to advance their NWO agenda. That's what the Bilderbugers, the committee of 300, the Council of Foreign Relations, the protocols of Zion all have had in their plans in one way shape or form.

it's being played out right in front of everyone now...

the current Raymond Davis situation in Pakistan is the clearest example of our CIA being caught red-handed in this dialectic.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:22 PM   #110
Eulogy
huh

protocols of zion, really

Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #111
The Omega Concern
Banned

lemme guess...you gonna believe the wikipedia b.s. that's its a fabrication? Take a look at the protocols and the history of the last century and get back to me.

and also...A Zionist doesn't care anymore about a Jew than a Pedophiliac Priest cares about a Catholic he molest, just to be clear.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #112
Eulogy
huh

really

Old 03-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #113
Eulogy
huh

really

Old 03-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #114
Trotskilicious
Banned

raymond davis is the CIA doing what it does

i wouldn't be surprised if it was a diversion. i think the CIA is doing double time lately, and getting a lot of results.

Old 03-07-2011, 09:10 PM   #115
The Omega Concern
Banned

Raymond Davis did the one thing CIA agents aren't supposed to do...get caught.

The allegations he was selling nuclear material to the Taliban is probably accurate...everything else that the ISI (Pakistan's CIA) has said about him has been right so far, so...

Old 03-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #116
Order 66
Socialphobic

has obummer bowed to quadaffi yet

Old 07-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #117
The Omega Concern
Banned

Bump...

looks like our stooges The Muslim Brotherhood are about to get the boot, or something.

Quote:
ULTIMATUM TO MORSI: YOU HAVE ONE DAY...

Protesters storm Muslim Bros HQ...

Set ablaze, looted...

10 killed after millions flood streets...

Dutch reporter gang-raped in Tahrir Sq...

Revolution returns...

Muslim Brotherhood vows action after Cairo headquarters attacked

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News...nst-Mursi.html

Old 07-03-2013, 11:01 PM   #118
The Omega Concern
Banned

http://i42.tinypic.com/2n19clh.jpg

That was quick. Morsi out military coup style. The clusterfuck continues.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:54 PM   #119
The Omega Concern
Banned

(Reuters) - Americans strongly oppose U.S. intervention in Syria's civil war and believe Washington should stay out of the conflict even if reports that Syria's government used deadly chemicals to attack civilians are confirmed, a Reuters/Ipsos poll says.

Quote:
About 60 percent of Americans surveyed said the United States should not intervene in Syria's civil war, while just 9 percent thought President Barack Obama should act.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...97O00E20130825

Looks like we gonna bomb away anyway. All the neo-cons and sellout Dem's are proposing it despite the polls. It's another clusterfuck and Obama has backed himself into a corner and now may be forced to act militarily.

This isn't going to end well, especially if it springs forward the WWIII timeline their behind on.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:40 AM   #120
Starla

http://i42.tinypic.com/n1wf93.jpg