Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2004, 08:51 AM   #1
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

Default reading the bill clinton book

for those who hated/still hate him, fine, but this guy isn't better, and you aren't better off.

critics are panning it, but most of them have likely read the whole book. he's an interesting guy who connected to lots of different people (most of them not millionaires).

judging by the lines here yesterday to see him, i think kerry should use his celebrity to grab more votes. didn't help gore to ignore bubba, and that strategy won't help kerry either.

Old 07-03-2004, 06:23 PM   #2
The Omega Concern
Banned

if Clinton doesnt push the 13/28...then he will always suck. But, that's the redeemer for me.

and for me too.

and you too.

Old 07-04-2004, 08:43 AM   #3
Isle
Braindead

if any of you have played bushgame ( www.bushgame.com ) , you'll find some interesting, if not biased, information on the clinton presidency and how it was (supposedly) the best in many years.

Old 07-06-2004, 04:17 PM   #4
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Isle
if any of you have played bushgame ( www.bushgame.com ) , you'll find some interesting, if not biased, information on the clinton presidency and how it was (supposedly) the best in many years.
Yeah RIGHT! I was a huge fan of Emogame 2 - looks like I'm gonna spend the whole day on this one.

I just got Howard Dean to join my crew. sweet.

Old 07-06-2004, 05:26 PM   #5
Ugly
Immortal

Location: Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly

Yeah RIGHT! I was a huge fan of Emogame 2 - looks like I'm gonna spend the whole day on this one.

I just got Howard Dean to join my crew. sweet.
Eh, just beat it. Nowhere NEAR as epic as Emogame 2. (that game took awhile) Still John Kerry turning into Voltron, fighting Darth Rumsfeld and using Christopher Reve's special attack was worth it.

Old 07-07-2004, 05:36 PM   #6
wounded
Apocalyptic Poster

my friend lives in dc now and lives next to one of clinton's former advisors. i can't remember the name right now. he talked to him and told the advisor told him he likes clinton, but it was a boring book.

Old 07-13-2004, 12:49 AM   #7
ZeroDivide
Pledge

I was hoping for some insight into a man that I have some measure of respect for. Unfortunately, all I got was a few hundred pages of Clinton rambling on about nothing in particular.

Disappointing.

Old 07-14-2004, 02:24 PM   #8
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

I'm on page 700 now, and really, it is amazing how starr was unrelenting in his witch hunt. whitewater was nothing, yet the media keep spinning out suspicion stories. To this day there is no evidence the Clinton's did anything illegal - and god knows it wasn't for lack of trying. The Vince Foster allegations are totally dispicable as well. Totally disgusting. Bob Dole actually apologized eventually, when he realized it was going way too far. That Indiana Senator who shot a watermelon to prove Foster was killed? Burn in hell, you're too stupid to be near human beings.

Old 07-14-2004, 02:24 PM   #9
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

Last edited by homechicago : 07-14-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Old 07-14-2004, 02:24 PM   #10
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

Last edited by homechicago : 07-14-2004 at 02:28 PM.

Old 07-16-2004, 12:57 PM   #11
homechicago
Apocalyptic Poster

page 670 angers me.

all i know is, if there were grand jury investigations on bush with no evidence to start, but investigations continued regardless, the outcome would turn up something damning, and something more substantial than an affair. to this day, nothing shows that whitewater in any way made the clintons guilty. when they were exhonerated, more than once, the stories were never front page news so much as the suspicions were for years. i'd like to see just ONE of bush's past ventures be investigated so heavily to see if he'd come out clean.....