Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2017, 02:48 PM   #121
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You, the dumbfuck pussy leftist, have rendered the meaning of a term like Nazi useless by spreading it to those who argue effectively against the hedonistic, nay nihilistic, nature of the lefts view on just about everything.

You have a man and a woman who follow the cues of their hormones that have been instilled since the dawn of man and you imply this is somehow offensive to those who are not straight.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay but I don't fully understand the push to identify straight folks for being straight as oppressive. This cult like thinking seems to run rampant with the naval-contemplative religious left.
Hormones tell us to fuck. Other humans animals trees inanimate objects dolls etc.

society tells us to fuck the opposite gender.

o and back off nihilists brah. what did we ever do to you?

Old 10-08-2017, 02:54 PM   #122
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottytheoneand View Post
He was never banned from speaking at Berkeley. The university has not banned him. He was the commencement speaker at their graduation ceremonies 3 years ago.
He was initially disallowed from speaking and only after all of the backlash did they decide to invite him back.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:50 PM   #123
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
You, the dumbfuck pussy leftist, have rendered the meaning of a term like Nazi useless by spreading it to those who argue effectively against the hedonistic, nay nihilistic, nature of the lefts view on just about everything.

You have a man and a woman who follow the cues of their hormones that have been instilled since the dawn of man and you imply this is somehow offensive to those who are not straight.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay but I don't fully understand the push to identify straight folks for being straight as oppressive. This cult like thinking seems to run rampant with the naval-contemplative religious left.
Straight people are not offensive, but it is oppressive that the world has only been made for straight monogamous couples - regarding legal marriage, adoption laws, etc. But things are changing. Also, I wouldn't hang your hat on human impulses since the dawn of man. There you will find violence, rape, genocide, and superstition.

Old 10-08-2017, 03:56 PM   #124
Disco King
Minion of Satan

People ITT legit think that the monogamous nuclear family is anything but a recent invention

Laughing at their pure ideology

Old 10-08-2017, 04:48 PM   #125
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Hormones tell us to fuck. Other humans animals trees inanimate objects dolls etc.

society tells us to fuck the opposite gender.

o and back off nihilists brah. what did we ever do to you?

The hormones are there for procreation and the only way to do that until recently in human history was hetero sex.

When you combine the hedonism with the nihilism in the political realm, you get this:

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Quote:
Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill Friday that lowers from a felony to a misdemeanor the crime of knowingly exposing a sexual partner to HIV without disclosing the infection.

The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

Modern medicine allows those with HIV to live longer lives and nearly eliminates the possibility of transmission, according to state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and Assemblyman Todd Gloria (D-San Diego), authors of the bill.

as the ol saying goes, politics can make strange bedfellows. I would like to think we are all in agreement this is a terrible bill Brown just signed into law. But I dunno, maybe scotty likes it. Or maybe some of you are buying the rationale Big Pharma has pushed on the politicians to work around the moral dilemma of not revealing you have an STD to someone your about to sex up, because wth, drugs render all that moot now, I guess...

Old 10-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #126
duovamp
Brazilian Blouselord

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by slunken View Post
its 2pm and im still wearing only my underwear.

if i make it till nightfall i'm a "pajampion"
The portmanteau makes it less depressing.

Old 10-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #127
slunken
Virgo

I'm here to warm hearts.

Old 10-08-2017, 06:22 PM   #128
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
People ITT legit think that the monogamous nuclear family is anything but a recent invention

Laughing at their pure ideology
more truth

Old 10-08-2017, 06:36 PM   #129
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Quote:
The hormones are there for procreation and the only way to do that until recently in human history was hetero sex.

When you combine the hedonism with the nihilism in the political realm, you get this:

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

as the ol saying goes, politics can make strange bedfellows. I would like to think we are all in agreement this is a terrible bill Brown just signed into law. But I dunno, maybe scotty likes it. Or maybe some of you are buying the rationale Big Pharma has pushed on the politicians to work around the moral dilemma of not revealing you have an STD to someone your about to sex up, because wth, drugs render all that moot now, I guess...
right. I got this instead;

You are attempting to enter a private internet forum.

Entrance to this private establishment requires membership but not an account.

Membership Contract:

• You Contractually Agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are accessing this website for personal use only.
• You Contractually Agree that you wish to join as a member to this private establishment and that any communication taking place here is considered private communication between members and is not publicly disseminated information.
• You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your IP Address and device on this website, including your conduct and any User Content you provide or that you allow others to provide under your IP Address and device.
• You will not use this website to harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate another person, government, or legal entity.
• You will not use this website to promote, recruit for, or organize any real life group, political or otherwise.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise illegal.
• You will not provide, submit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," "affiliate links" or any other form of solicitation.
• You will not violate any local laws in your jurisdiction (including, but not limited to, intellectual property laws).
• You will not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
• You will not access, "hack," alter or otherwise use any part of the Site in any unauthorized manner.
• You will not utilize any software bugs, robots, web spiders, or other such technological device to automaticly access, extract or archive any data or information contained on the Site.
• You understand and agree that your membership to this private establishment can be revoked by this website's staff at any time for any reason whatsoever or no reason at all.
• You Contractually Agree to abide by and be bound by the additional terms of service, disclaimer, and copyright agreement found in the footer of this website.
• You Contractually Agree that: (i) this Website shall be deemed solely based in the country of Jersey; and (ii) this Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over this website, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than the country of Jersey. Unless prohibited by local law, these Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Country of Jersey, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Unless prohibited by local law, any claim or dispute between you and this website that arises in whole or in part from this Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in the country of Jersey.

it's fucking hard when the Truth turns out to be locked up behind some Internet forum membership wall

Old 10-08-2017, 06:53 PM   #130
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

let's all stop responding to the Trump Trolls in this thread

Old 10-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #131
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

is it coincidence that TRUTH and TRUMP both have five letters and start with the same three?

Old 10-08-2017, 07:02 PM   #132
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

as opposed to OBAMA: four letters, only the first two are the same

Old 10-08-2017, 07:05 PM   #133
smashingjj
real estate cowboy

Just something to think about

Old 10-08-2017, 07:12 PM   #134
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

It's hard to tell if monogamous nuclear families actually exist, but I think holding that as ideal has been around certainly for two thousand years, if proverbs and the Pauline epistles are anything to go by. Is that what you mean by recent DK? In evolutionary terms it is definitely recent I agree, but it's not like a product of the 1950s or anything. I think the nuclear family home is a product of that time, maybe. Nuclear families living separately from their extended families is pretty recent.

And I agree that it is culturally solipsistic claim that monogamous nuclear families are natural to humans. But certainly for some human populations the concept and apparent reality have been around for a while?

Certainly for women there has been an expectation of virginity and monogamy, even if the rules were a little more relaxed for men. Up until very recently there has been an understandable incentive for men to be concerned with women being monogamous, I would think?

Old 10-08-2017, 07:13 PM   #135
FoolofaTook

What about Obama and Osama

?

Old 10-08-2017, 08:14 PM   #136
fuzzyroes
Banned

The snowflake epidemic on campuses continues:

A student at Michigan State University reported a “racial incident” after a “noose” was hung outside her room, only for police to discover that the object was a lost shoelace.

The story began when the president of MSU Lou Anna K. Simon released a statement saying she, “Was distressed this morning to learn of a racial incident in one of our residence halls. A student reported a noose was hung outside of her room. I want to recognize the courage it took for the student to report this incident.”

Simon went on to say that “a noose is a symbol of intimidation and threat that has a horrendous history in America,” adding that such behavior would “is not tolerated on our campus”.

After MSU Police investigated the incident they discovered that the “noose” was actually a lost shoelace.

“After investigating, MSU Police have determined the object was a packaged leather shoelace and not a noose. The matching packaged shoelace was found outside of the residence hall. Officers located and spoke to the student who lost both of the shoelaces, which are packaged in a way that someone could perceive them to look similar to a noose. The student who lost the shoelaces lives on the same floor as the student who made the original report,” read the statement.

Basically, another student saw the shoelace on the floor, picked it up and put it on a stairwell door handle, presumably to make it easier to find. This then turned into a potential racist hate crime.

The incident once again highlights how Americans have become obsessed with race to the brink of mass hysteria.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:16 PM   #137
Elphenor
Braindead

"snowflake epidemic"

Old 10-08-2017, 08:23 PM   #138
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Weren't you just on about how much better things are in the United States?

Never mind that a pretty powerful ignorance of the castle doctrine was required for that stance, in any case.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:31 PM   #139
fuzzyroes
Banned

Yeah, but I'm only talking about this snowflake movement that's gripping the nation... It's a problem for those like me who are proponents of freedom.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:33 PM   #140
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Yeah, but I'm only talking about this snowflake movement that's gripping the nation... It's a problem for those like me who are proponents of freedom.
fuck you retard

Old 10-08-2017, 08:33 PM   #141
redbreegull

how's that for freedom you stupid asshole

Old 10-08-2017, 08:43 PM   #142
Rairun
Apocalyptic Poster

We could be talking about all sorts of gay things here, but they have this talent of reducing everything to shit.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:45 PM   #143
fuzzyroes
Banned

Perfectly fine.

I'm not trying to ruffle anyones feathers. Even Bill Mahers rallying against the movement and it's a big reason why people voted for Trump in the first place.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:49 PM   #144
Elphenor
Braindead

die

"even Bill Maher"

Old 10-08-2017, 08:52 PM   #145
Elphenor
Braindead

Bill Maher got triggered when he got called out for being stupid and xenophobic about Islam and so now he does the same thing alt right Trump bros do claiming people are too sensitive

nah man you said something stupid and got called out

Old 10-08-2017, 08:53 PM   #146
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Perfectly fine.

I'm not trying to ruffle anyones feathers. Even Bill Mahers rallying against the movement and it's a big reason why people voted for Trump in the first place.
you are such a disingenuous shithead

Old 10-08-2017, 08:56 PM   #147
fuzzyroes
Banned

You have some serious mental problems man... Fuckin' lowlife stoner

Old 10-08-2017, 08:57 PM   #148
Shallowed
Braindead

Shut the fuck up, fuzzy

Old 10-08-2017, 08:58 PM   #149
FoolofaTook

Yeah forget slunken I want to fight fuzzy now.

fuck you dickhead imma buy a mace and show up on your doorstep tlish style.

Old 10-08-2017, 08:59 PM   #150
Shallowed
Braindead

Did Trots often show up on peoples doorsteps?