Old 03-07-2014, 04:08 PM   #33
barden
Braindead

So the first world huh

Old 03-10-2014, 02:52 PM   #34
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppunk View Post
Did you buy w/ a cc? If so protest the charge.
So here's an update.

I called and told them I didn't have time to find a truck, load it up, and drive an hour and 1/2 to fix this and that I wanted them to come and get it. I told the guy I was prepared to have the charges refunded. Then he changed his tune and wanted to "help me". I asked him to bring me the box springs that was under the mattress I had tried out on the floor.. because it's def. different than the one they delivered.

They had someone come up on Sat w/ it and it made all the difference. I don't know why but it did. Then I bought this and over nighted it http://www.amazon.com/Hospitology-He...attress+topper

The bed feels like a slice of heaven now. I had a full 8 hour sleep last night. I hope this fixes some of the insomnia issues.

Old 03-10-2014, 02:57 PM   #35
Starla

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxzombie View Post
don't bother with memory foam. my friend had a memory foam bed (shared with his girlfriend) and after a couple of years his side was about 4 inches lower than hers. he was heavy but i'm sure that just degraded it more quickly, it'd happen soon enough for any adult i'd bet.
I tried out the tempur-pedic beds and I thought it was crazy to spend so much on a block of foam. I know a lot of people seem to like those but it felt like a hard brick when I laid on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickbadthing View Post
Starla did you gain 100+ lbs since you bought the bed? Chances are you might be too fat for a bed
lol

Quote:
har har hardy har but seriously i would probably eat a bullet if i had insomnia like you do. it makes me insane and depressed.
The last year has been awful. I've had every test imaginable from a cardiac workup, ct scan of my brain, and sleep study. They don't know what's up, but at least I know I'm not dying right now.

Old 03-10-2014, 05:57 PM   #36
Trotskilicious
Banned

Location: I believe in the transcendental qualities of friendship.

hey and you didn't even have to shout

here's the thing a lot of time dickweeds who can get it fixed that way refuse to do so because of a none issue, but with your circumstance it's important to work with the customer

Old 03-18-2014, 04:17 AM   #37
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starla View Post
So here's an update.

I called and told them I didn't have time to find a truck, load it up, and drive an hour and 1/2 to fix this and that I wanted them to come and get it. I told the guy I was prepared to have the charges refunded. Then he changed his tune and wanted to "help me". I asked him to bring me the box springs that was under the mattress I had tried out on the floor.. because it's def. different than the one they delivered.

They had someone come up on Sat w/ it and it made all the difference. I don't know why but it did. Then I bought this and over nighted it http://www.amazon.com/Hospitology-He...attress+topper

The bed feels like a slice of heaven now. I had a full 8 hour sleep last night. I hope this fixes some of the insomnia issues.
yay!