Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > Music Board Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2009, 06:51 PM   #31
Shallowed
Braindead

Someone do Sp. I would, but I'd rather stick with ones which are harder to fuck up.

Old 02-04-2009, 06:57 PM   #32
I'm Hardcore
Banned

Big Black - like faceplanting into a treadmill while the bastard son of Henry Rollins and Hunter S yell at you from the pulpit.

Old 02-05-2009, 12:29 AM   #33
mercurial
$ W▲ G

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian zombie vampires View Post
monotonix - led zeppelin fucking the strokes in the ass with a strap on while the strokes rim henry rollins while gogol bordello watches
Lunatic gypsies + crotch-thrusting grooves + language barrier = fun times!!

Benji Hughes - If Luther Vandross and Pavarotti are anything to go by, combining ‘husky gent’ and crooning can take you places… but I suppose anywhere is a place if you’re coming from a career as a house painter. Benji’s sound is unique, and by unique, I mean somewhat like Beck if he’d started exclusively eating Krispy Kremes and stopped buying deodorant.

Never mind the odour of last night’s mustard in his beard – let Benji’s hefty working class frame lean in close and whisper in your ear “if you ever want to find another lover like me, you’re gonna have to get so low, it’s gonna set you back a million years...”

Old 02-05-2009, 12:52 AM   #34
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurial View Post
Lunatic gypsies + crotch-thrusting grooves + language barrier = fun times!!

Benji Hughes - If Luther Vandross and Pavarotti are anything to go by, combining ‘husky gent’ and crooning can take you places… but I suppose anywhere is a place if you’re coming from a career as a house painter. Benji’s sound is unique, and by unique, I mean somewhat like Beck if he’d started exclusively eating Krispy Kremes and stopped buying deodorant.

Never mind the odour of last night’s mustard in his beard – let Benji’s hefty working class frame lean in close and whisper in your ear “if you ever want to find another lover like me, you’re gonna have to get so low, it’s gonna set you back a million years...”
what

Old 02-05-2009, 04:17 AM   #35
Sonic Johnny
Through Silver In Buds

Mr Bungle - If music was ice-cream, going into a baskin robbins and asking for one of every flavour in a giant bucket. then eating it with a shovel while listening to audiobooks on how to speak italian.