Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM   #1
Ram27
Minion of Satan

Location: Iha: All right! I can't fucking hear you! (laughs) I'm just kidding. Stop your enthusiasm.
Default JIMMY CLINIC ALERT 11/14/19

JIMMY'S PLAYING A CLINIC AT 1PM THIS THURSDAY 11/14

https://pasic.org/2019schedule/thurs/

Old Yesterday, 12:55 PM   #2
Ram27
Minion of Satan

Location: Iha: All right! I can't fucking hear you! (laughs) I'm just kidding. Stop your enthusiasm.

oh boy it costs $165 oh

well i was gonna see corgan on friday, but i have work during that. i have work during this, but also it's jimmy, so.

hmm.

Old Yesterday, 03:57 PM   #3
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

nobody care

Old Yesterday, 06:35 PM   #4
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Red face

I wasn't considering dropping my responsibilities to fly out to this for the day, but I see now that I could catch both the Health and Wellness committee meeting and the Timpani Mock Audition final round after Jimmy's clinic.

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #5
topleybird
Janis Jopleybird

Angry

Whoever decided pianos should be in the percussion category must be just laughing away in Hell. Can we stop pretending drums and pianos have anything to do with each other? "Oh, you see, it's because when you press a piano key it hits the string with a little ha—" No. Fuck you. Out of my face. A harp is just a sideways piano and you don't call that percussion. Yeah I hit the harp, I hit it with my fingers. Explain that one, moron.

Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #6
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram27 View Post
oh boy it costs $165 oh

well i was gonna see corgan on friday, but i have work during that. i have work during this, but also it's jimmy, so.

hmm.

Oh boy, $165 for just half an hour drumming to some old Pumpkins playback tracks...

Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM   #7
Ram27
Minion of Satan

50 minutes actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
I wasn't considering dropping my responsibilities to fly out to this for the day, but I see now that I could catch both the Health and Wellness committee meeting and the Timpani Mock Audition final round after Jimmy's clinic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by topleybird View Post
Whoever decided pianos should be in the percussion category must be just laughing away in Hell. Can we stop pretending drums and pianos have anything to do with each other? "Oh, you see, it's because when you press a piano key it hits the string with a little ha—" No. Fuck you. Out of my face. A harp is just a sideways piano and you don't call that percussion. Yeah I hit the harp, I hit it with my fingers. Explain that one, moron.
these are both great posts

Old Today, 01:29 AM   #8
Corgan's Bluff
Apocalyptic Poster

Get some stuff signed and sell them on Ebay, to finally pay $0...