Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #121
run2pee
Minion of Satan

He engaged in a pattern of sexual abuse for years, while actively intimidating/silencing his victims and their sympathizers.

He betrayed his audience by representing himself as a voice of honesty and decency

Fuck his work. He doesn't get my eyeballs or $ anymore, simple as that

Old 11-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #122
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Did we talk about the historic accusations of "initiating a sexual encounter" with a fourteen-year-old aimed at a Republican senate candidate from Alabama, where an Alabama state official has much more recently pointed to the supposed age gap between Mary and Joseph in the Bible in his defense?

"Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus," Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler told The Washington Examiner. "There's just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual."

Old 11-11-2017, 07:58 PM   #123
Elphenor
Braindead

Hollywood is an orgy of undeserved money and attention

not surprising it's comprised of scumbags

if only they had real jobs

Old 11-11-2017, 08:17 PM   #124
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Did we talk about the historic accusations of "initiating a sexual encounter" with a fourteen-year-old aimed at a Republican senate candidate from Alabama, where an Alabama state official has much more recently pointed to the supposed age gap between Mary and Joseph in the Bible in his defense?

"Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus," Alabama State Auditor Jim Ziegler told The Washington Examiner. "There's just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual."
This shit deserves its own thread

Fucken alabama man

Old 11-11-2017, 08:21 PM   #125
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Perhaps Took could go through his copy of the KJV for us and find the bit in Luke or whatever where Joseph is thirty-two and tries to fuck a kid.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:27 PM   #126
Elphenor
Braindead

they'd rather elect a pedophile than a Democrat lol

Old 11-11-2017, 08:36 PM   #127
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:

but... uh... Mary... was a... virgin... ... ...right? isn't that the whole thing?

anyone who says a 30 year old trying to get with a 14 year old is not immoral but merely unusual shouldn't be able to stay in power. but it doesnt matter at all. the guy who did it, it doesnt even matter

Old 11-11-2017, 08:38 PM   #128
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

like i think that whole thing is a new low for humanity. dude initiates sex with child. still up for election. other politicians defend him. people say, literally say, they would rather vote for a pedophile than a democrat.

like what happened in the last 10 years or is this like age of trump madness people think they can get away with this because of how much he gets away with?

Old 11-11-2017, 08:44 PM   #129
run2pee
Minion of Satan

They're gonna fucken pay

One year ago we learned we can't just sit at home and snuggle comfy in our beds confident in the expectation someone sane will get elected by morning. People are pissed, people are gonna mobilize

Patriarchy's going down, get your kicks while you can, assholes

Old 11-11-2017, 08:46 PM   #130
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

let's burn it all down

viva la revolución

Old 11-11-2017, 08:49 PM   #131
buzzard
Minion of Satan

In 2011, a PRRI/Brookings poll showed that 30% of white evangelicals said "an elected official who commits an immoral act in their personal life can still behave ethically and fulfill their duties in their public and professional life."

In 2016, this figure had risen within the same group to 72%. What could that mean, I wonder?

Old 11-11-2017, 08:49 PM   #132
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
I cautiously agree with this. Not sure what he did warrants tossing out all of his work and forgetting he ever existed, but he definitely deserves whatever is coming to him. If only because he brushed aside initial reports as "rumors." Again, if that apology had come out a month ago, it would've gone a long way towards his redemption.

I'm still wondering why this didn't make bigger news when Tig Nagarro was saying he needs to address this issue back in August. When her claims didn't hit the zeitgeist like the recent news of last week with C.K., I was thinking it was such a wild claim maybe all these comedians were playing some kind of weird Andy Kaufman joke on all of us. Nope, Tig wasn't joking at all.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:53 PM   #133
The Omega Concern
Banned

I wonder if Will Ferrell will ever feel a public wrath from when he knocked out that girl by throwing a basketball as hard as he could and nailed her right in the face and she dropped like a bag of donuts. Big halftime promo at some NBA game or something and he winds up a fastball with a basketball and ko's some cheerleader with it. It's unreal that didn't get more attention.

Old 11-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #134
ilikeplanets
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To Me View Post

Fucken alabama man
no lie

Old 11-11-2017, 09:09 PM   #135
FoolofaTook

Quote:
In 2011, a PRRI/Brookings poll showed that 30% of white evangelicals said "an elected official who commits an immoral act in their personal life can still behave ethically and fulfill their duties in their public and professional life."

In 2016, this figure had risen within the same group to 72%. What could that mean, I wonder?
Fake news

Old 11-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #136
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
I'm still wondering why this didn't make bigger news when Tig Nagarro was saying he needs to address this issue back in August. When her claims didn't hit the zeitgeist like the recent news of last week with C.K., I was thinking it was such a wild claim maybe all these comedians were playing some kind of weird Andy Kaufman joke on all of us. Nope, Tig wasn't joking at all.
Well, at the time, all of the Louis CK rumors were just that -- rumors. Everyone was feeding off of a Gawker (if I recall) article about Jenn Kirkman recalling a comedian locking her in a room while he masturbated in front of her. She later said she wasn't referring to CK, even though 'everyone' had already assumed she was and ran with it.

Old 11-12-2017, 04:09 PM   #137
FoolofaTook

Your post count is 7887 Flaming Globes.

Just saying.

Old 11-12-2017, 04:51 PM   #138
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
like i think that whole thing is a new low for humanity. dude initiates sex with child. still up for election. other politicians defend him. people say, literally say, they would rather vote for a pedophile than a democrat.

like what happened in the last 10 years or is this like age of trump madness people think they can get away with this because of how much he gets away with?

When the rogue deep state gets away with genocide on a routine basis, Trump's brashness against them is what's needed. For you to allow yourself to be influenced by the media types who have been covering for the deep state crimes and only view Trump in defense of their liability, means you're not as aware as you think.

About Moore...what he's essentially admitted to is bad enough. Because his circumstance is political however, I don't doubt there's political motivation by some of the accusers and at least should be thoroughly vetted before rendering any official judgement in terms of staying in/out of his next election.

You should consider all this exposure of the Hollywood sex scandals as a calculated move to soften the public for what's to come in the political circles. This cuts across the political spectrum and for the first D.C. story to be a Republican is aligned with the Russian investigation -- It ropes those most guilty in and to stand against the very thing they have done themselves.

Anyway, with this out about Moore now, its clear to me why Trump endorsed the other Republican in that run-off election recently. He always knew of it and knew he was going down. This is akin to why Trump was talking about making deals with Putin during the campaign which put everybody on edge and willing to go forward with a special prosecutor. The Dems wrapped up in the U1 treason have been the loudest about Trump's alleged collusion with Russia...they fell for the trap.

The Moore situation I think is the tip of what's to come on the D.C. side of what's happening in Hollywood.

TOC out...

Old 11-12-2017, 04:55 PM   #139
Cool As Ice Cream

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Your post count is 7887 Flaming Globes.

Just saying.
your post count is 16,595.
just saying.

Old 11-12-2017, 04:58 PM   #140
FoolofaTook

Not anymore!

Old 11-12-2017, 05:25 PM   #141
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:

About Moore...what he's essentially admitted to is bad enough. Because his circumstance is political however, I don't doubt there's political motivation by some of the accusers and at least should be thoroughly vetted before rendering any official judgement in terms of staying in/out of his next election.
Of course there's political motivation, who cares, he's a child molester and should get zero votes and anyone who knows and still votes for him is morally compromised. you dont have to vote for the democrat, just stay home. for god's sake, don't vote for a child molester. like, that should be an easy one

Old 11-12-2017, 05:56 PM   #142
slunken
Virgo

who is going to make tv and movies now that hollywood is gone?

Old 11-12-2017, 11:22 PM   #143
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
Of course there's political motivation, who cares, he's a child molester and should get zero votes and anyone who knows and still votes for him is morally compromised. you dont have to vote for the democrat, just stay home. for god's sake, don't vote for a child molester. like, that should be an easy one

I get it, but the verification of said accusations ought to be a little different for the pol's than the entertainers.

If the stories are valid though, D.C. isn't any different than Hollywood in the pedobear racket. Your last comment there I suspect is team Trump's long play, if you get my drift from what I was saying before.

Old 11-12-2017, 11:50 PM   #144
buzzard
Minion of Satan

I like how you're effectively telling us not to go making assumptions about a Republican senate candidate facing accusations from four then-underage women that involve one claim he attempted to initiate sexual contact, but still genuinely seem to believe that Hillary trafficked child sex slaves from a pizza parlor set up to farm youthful bone marrow for Democrats chasing the immortality dream.

Makes sense.

Old 11-13-2017, 12:14 AM   #145
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

so many men thought I liked and respected is a piece of shit.

I should of seen it coming, really.

I mean we don't know anything about these people. trust no one.

Old 11-13-2017, 12:54 AM   #146
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
I like how you're effectively telling us not to go making assumptions about a Republican senate candidate facing accusations from four then-underage women that involve one claim he attempted to initiate sexual contact, but still genuinely seem to believe that Hillary trafficked child sex slaves from a pizza parlor set up to farm youthful bone marrow for Democrats chasing the immortality dream.

Makes sense.

I don't regard beliefs into my observations. Moore's story hit just now, I barely know who he is. I've heard rumors for a while now of Adrenochrome usage among elites and how they get it, much in the same way of the Hollywood rumours, some of which are coming to light.

Old 11-13-2017, 01:03 AM   #147
FoolofaTook

Any taughts on bronies

?

Old 11-13-2017, 01:03 AM   #148
FoolofaTook

Btw wats a pedobear racket?

Old 11-13-2017, 01:38 AM   #149
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
I don't regard beliefs into my observations. Moore's story hit just now, I barely know who he is. I've heard rumors for a while now of Adrenochrome usage among elites and how they get it, much in the same way of the Hollywood rumours, some of which are coming to light.
https://i.imgur.com/bOYwlcQ.png?1

Old 11-13-2017, 01:42 AM   #150
FoolofaTook

R u a pedobear buzzard?