Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2017, 07:16 PM   #181
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

I think I'm either bordering or just being insensitive at this point. TOC needs real help.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:59 PM   #182
crabshack
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdgeboy View Post

Coming home from another listless day
why do all shitty sp-inspired indie songs start off just like this?

Old 03-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #183
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Taking this instance by itself...look, i get it. I know it looks like I'm crazy and I understand why people would think that. I'm not unaware, which is kind of the point, I'm hyper-aware. That's why I got singled out for this T.I. whirl.

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:09 PM.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #184
TheEdgeboy
Banned

mipwow

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-15-2017 at 10:00 PM.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #185
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:48 PM   #186
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

TOC, do you think there is a chance, even the slighest, that you are wrong about all of this?

I know you said you were in disbelief before, but right now, how much sure you are about this theory you have? Like 90% or something?

Old 03-06-2017, 08:18 PM   #187
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by toase View Post
TOC, do you think there is a chance, even the slighest, that you are wrong about all of this?

I know you said you were in disbelief before, but right now, how much sure you are about this theory you have? Like 90% or something?

Fair question. sure, 90% But, oh, that mystery 10%.

The billy/email/star chemist/fysche connection is but the pre-text to the "God Proof", to use a rather over-the-top elaborate description. I have another name for it, not to be mentioned here nor till its ready. But it deals in the Noosphere and how the song Wizard of Oz is built around this idea.

I'm angling toward the high-minded concept among some Adepts i've come across, that the Godhead Universal Source of creation is essentially a muse. A vibrational force.

As such, music is the last vestige of true human magic left from the Sumerian age. Tapping into it through music transcends other meditative forms and can, should one enter what's been described as a "Christ Consciousness", create a feedback loop in the Noosphere which could be described as being in the soul plane.

This is where I'm at now with all this. Not to be mean or dismissive of anybody's comments, but I don't need anyone to believe what I already know. I'm throwing this out here in part to get a feel of what would likely be a general response among the non-netphorian internet world.

Old 03-06-2017, 08:22 PM   #188
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
I'm throwing this out here in part to get a feel of what would likely be a general response among the non-netphorian internet world.
Response to the music or the concept you're framing around it?

Old 03-06-2017, 08:49 PM   #189
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I really appreciate you toc. Thanks for sharing.

Old 03-06-2017, 10:48 PM   #190
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:12 PM.

Old 03-06-2017, 10:55 PM   #191
TheEdgeboy
Banned

And I don't know what it is about me that makes other folks want to hack my shit, but one of the mods around here did in broad daylight.

This is a rhetorical question because I don't really care, but who the heck put Rachel Maddow's mug in my sig that one time? It was fucking hilarious. I seriously laughed my ass off because that was a good harmless trollster prank that was a hell of a zinger at the time in that one thread about Maddow and shit.

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:13 PM.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:04 PM   #192
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
n/m. It wasn't Elph. IT's YOU!!! I know you hate me for my politics, but monotone, really? ; P

that's what happens when you write in Drop D a lot, like I did in bands. I forced myself to write in standard E and then had a bunch of original material that didn't fit in other projects.

so here's one for you bonnie, and all us working stiffs. marginal take really till the end, but good enough for now. i'll even ******* the lyrics, which i kinda like. If you bother to listen, let me know if you think this is monotone.

Heaven's Mistakes

Coming home from another listless day
could of done better
but come what come may
maybe I should just leave it all alone
and unplug from this
horrid pixel show

and rise
to fight
against
the rule

Don't want to ride on
Heaven's Mistakes
You feel you're righteous rise
With no apologies

Got to fly over
Heaven's Mistakes
Can't be on my knees
Need to fight this crazy life

and rise
to fight
against
the rule
Nice jam. You have a crazy versatile singing style man. In this track it's actually quite reminiscent to Dave Grohl

Old 03-06-2017, 11:11 PM   #193
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
A few days later, Billy, right before the muchmusic interviewer was about to sign off, says, "wait, we have to mention The Neil Peart." Jimmy then chimes in and mentions a fan (me) handed them a Rush bio amidst the band praising Rush etc. On the 12th, Billy covers Limelight acoustically. I take it as he telling me to get on stage. do music. simple as that.

There were several netphorians that emailed me saying they thought it was a strong indication that, indeed, he was aware of what I was saying at the time on the SP forums. I email them back and say the limelight cover was a coincidence. They were in Toronto where Rush is from, etc. etc.

But I knew otherwise. I had my proof, as it were, so I didn't need other people to be convinced the synchronicities were real anymore.

I didn't even need for us to end up having a mutual friend who tells me one day he admitted to her he "put me through a lot". But that happened as well. So if you were me, wtf would you think by this point?

Now imagine yourself writing a song called Wizard of Oz which you sing at a siblings wedding who eventually has their first child on your birthday. You ought to be excused for thinking it's not a coincidence.

I do appreciate ALL the responses. Even and especially the most cynical ones. Every one is one I factor on some level which can give me a clearer picture should I choose to go forward with this story beyond
Those are some crazy odd things that happened, but I just don't see how stewing on it for all these years later is gonna help anything. If you're using it as an inspiration to really give it your all with your music then it's a noble motivator, but if it's really fuckin' with ya I'd just let it go and say "who the fuck knows" and just move on brother.

But hey, that's just my simple take on it. It would be insensitive for me to say that to you with any sort of conviction cause I really can't judge on something that I never personally went through.

Either way man, harness the oddities in a positive way and it's all good.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:22 PM   #194
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Lol stop stewing on it and being mentally ill because you're making fuzzy uncomfortable with how blatantly sick you are

Old 03-06-2017, 11:30 PM   #195
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Those are some crazy odd things that happened, but I just don't see how stewing on it for all these years later is gonna help anything. If you're using it as an inspiration to really give it your all with your music then it's a noble motivator, but if it's really fuckin' with ya I'd just let it go and say "who the fuck knows" and just move on brother.

But hey, that's just my simple take on it. It would be insensitive for me to say that to you with any sort of conviction cause I really can't judge on something that I never personally went through.

Either way man, harness the oddities in a positive way and it's all good.

I have a clinical view now of my own T.I. experience. It's an MK ultra program that should be exposed and stopped. To what extent Billy could of been involved, I can only guess, but to whatever extent he may have been it was likely an outside influence pushing him to do so.

That and the mechanisms (some call them weapons) manipulate frequencies and attach to aura's, which is basically what I'm saying happened at my brother's wedding in a natural way. I'm not dwelling on what happened, I occasionally look back to see my way forward a little better.

I've said Wizard of Oz is based on the Noosphere, but it was unintentional. I really can't wholly claim the lyrics to that song, if you get my drift. Once the shared birthday manifested, it was reverse engineering, as it were, to decipher what that wedding moment now represented.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:30 PM   #196
fuzzyroes
Banned

@ Bonnie: Must you be so vile all of the time? That's not what I meant at all.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #197
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
I have a clinical view now of my own T.I. experience. It's an MK ultra program that should be exposed and stopped. To what extent Billy could of been involved, I can only guess, but to whatever extent he may have been it was likely an outside influence pushing him to do so.

That and the mechanisms (some call them weapons) manipulate frequencies and attach to aura's, which is basically what I'm saying happened at my brother's wedding in a natural way. I'm not dwelling on what happened, I occasionally look back to see my way forward a little better.

I've said Wizard of Oz is based on the Noosphere, but it was unintentional. I really can't wholly claim the lyrics to that song, if you get my drift. Once the shared birthday manifested, it was reverse engineering, as it were, to decipher what that wedding moment now represented.
I dunno man. You sound awfully sure of yourself considering some crucial parts of your theory are based on a conjecture. Sure, you might be on to something to an extent with the Billy stuff, but I think you're making some tremendous leaps of faith without the necessary anecdotal evidence.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:36 PM   #198
fuzzyroes
Banned

You also mentioned above the testimonials you've read... Internet testimonials are the worst thing to be looking at no matter what the topic man. They can turn a man of a sound mind into a hypochondriac in no time.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:36 PM   #199
toase
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:

do you read the vigilant citizen?

Old 03-06-2017, 11:38 PM   #200
fuzzyroes
Banned

But I dunno brother. If this theory is helping you then by all means, but I'm worried that some of these ideas are consuming you man. Could be way off, just don't overreact is what I'm saying I guess.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:53 PM   #201
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:15 PM.

Old 03-06-2017, 11:57 PM   #202
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Quote:
what I'm saying happened at my brother's wedding
What kind of a relationship do you have with the resulting in-law, if I may be so bold?

Old 03-07-2017, 12:18 AM   #203
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
You have a crazy versatile singing style man. In this track it's actually quite reminiscent to Dave Grohl
Ur mom is dave grohl.

Old 03-07-2017, 12:19 AM   #204
FoolofaTook

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
What kind of a relationship do you have with the resulting in-law, if I may be so bold?
Threads about to get steamy.

Old 03-07-2017, 12:36 AM   #205
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Ur mom is dave grohl.
IVE GOTA NOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

https://media.giphy.com/media/6a2MZa0CbBiwM/giphy.gif

Old 03-07-2017, 09:14 AM   #206
FoolofaTook

A mother confession to make

Old 03-09-2017, 09:22 PM   #207
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:16 PM.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:33 PM   #208
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:17 PM.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #209
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
IVE GOTA NOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

So do I. RBG, in most circles I run in, your music opinion is far more important than your political one. I know you're a muso as well and I think most SP inspired ones I come across have good musical offerings, including you.

In general, I respect all musical opinions because there's pretty much an automatic base of agreement on a certain musical approach, at minimum. At the same time there's no consensus and the taste are pretty wide and several of you have got me into a few good bands over the years.

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:18 PM.

Old 03-09-2017, 09:53 PM   #210
TheEdgeboy
Banned

Last edited by TheEdgeboy : 11-14-2017 at 09:19 PM.