Netphoria Message Board


Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > General Boards > Politics Forum
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2017, 11:42 PM   #211
FoolofaTook
Minion of Satan
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 8,762
Default

Still no update on the rectal bamboo splinter?

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:42 PM   #212
FoolofaTook
Minion of Satan
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 8,762
Default


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:43 PM   #213
FoolofaTook
Minion of Satan
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 8,762
Default

(and to think some ppl have me on ignore! poor beggars)

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 11:47 PM   #214
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: best looking resorts you'll never visit
Posts: 21,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
(and to think some ppl have me on ignore! poor beggars)
I don't know why anyone would bothering ignoring you when we have users like poots and fuzzyroes

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:01 AM   #215
FoolofaTook
Minion of Satan
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 8,762
Default

Good point. They've totally out-tooked me.

 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:10 AM   #216
redbreegull
Immortal
 
redbreegull's Avatar
 
Location: best looking resorts you'll never visit
Posts: 21,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
Good point. They've totally out-tooked me.
I finally put poots on ignore because his aping of your posting style in between his alt-right wet dream posts crossed the line

 
redbreegull is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 05:04 AM   #217
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 7,682
Default

You put people on ignore because you're a coward.




 
The Omega Concern is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:29 AM   #218
ohnoitsbonnie
pocosin princess
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can
Posts: 16,704
Default

While I'm not lapping up these accusations nor do I think it's fair to judge him for his personal life as long as the sex workers were treated respectably and compensated well, this "Russia said it's false" thing is lauaghable. But of course Russian dicksucker plant here would post media telling us to trust Russia. OF COURSE.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:31 AM   #219
ohnoitsbonnie
pocosin princess
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can
Posts: 16,704
Default

Somehow he always manages to frame Russia in a positive light and tell people to listen to them rather than yourself. Get out of here you Russian plant.

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:46 AM   #220
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I finally put poots on ignore because his aping of your posting style in between his alt-right wet dream posts crossed the line

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:54 AM   #221
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,246
Default

RGB, it's obvious that the reason you put me on ignore is because I completely r3kt you over the last couple of pages in schooling you about the Civil War. No response from RGB after he figured out he was in way over his head. Again. The Ultimate Beta Male, RGB.

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:48 AM   #222
MplsTaper
Pledge
 
MplsTaper's Avatar
 
Posts: 163
Default

Lots of people took the "wait and see" approach with hitler and it ended up being a horrible, horrible mistake.

 
MplsTaper is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:59 AM   #223
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,246
Default

Lots of people attempt to draw a parallel between anything they disagree with and Hitler, and it usually ends up being a horrible, horrible mistake.

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:08 PM   #224
Dade
Ownz
 
Dade's Avatar
 
Posts: 693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade View Post

All tin-foil hat shit aside- this story was literally created by a group of trolls on fucking 4chan and from there was able to make it's way into an intelligence briefing, so if anything we should be applauding these nut jobs on 4chan who occasionally unify and wreak havok. These are the same kind of people who convinced feminists to start a "piss your pants and post a picture of it" campaign to support rape victims.

No one wants to even discuss how the liberal media tried to run with this story only to quickly remove it once it was shown to be false. In relation to this transition, I'll take Trump's Twitter fingers for updates any day over the media right now- and it's driving them fucking crazy.

Shit story = shit thread about a non-event= more excuses for scotty and rgb to speculate how badly Trump is going to fuck this country up.

I know most of you want to see this man fail in order to validate your own confirmation bias, but so far he's been quite pro-active for someone who's not even in the White House yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
You put people on ignore because you're a coward.





Thanks for posting that TOC, I feel like the flow chart picture is the best way of describing this to these folks. Cowards will cower.

 
Dade is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:21 PM   #225
myosis
Apocalyptic Poster
 
myosis's Avatar
 
Location: the institute
Posts: 4,365
Default

i'm pretty sure if McCain or anyone gets this kind of info from MI6, they will pass it along to local intelligence, not necessarily to "destroy" their "enemy" but to make sure they can look into it themselves and judge if any damage control is in order.

 
myosis is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #226
MplsTaper
Pledge
 
MplsTaper's Avatar
 
Posts: 163
Default

It's not that I feel trump = hitler exactly. I do think trump along with everyone he's surrounding himself with have a great potential for alignment to do some awful damage to us both nationally and internationally. Lots of evil people will be in position to pull strings. I want the best for our country and the rest of the world. It's just difficult to be hopeful when you do not trust the lot of who's in charge. I also don't think it's cowardly to question an administration you don't trust. That seems more productive than blindly following along. This administration supports many things that should not be supported including hate, racism and xenophobia to name a few. This is all very plain to see.

 
MplsTaper is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:24 PM   #227
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Ownz
 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT's Avatar
 
Location: Greater Anabaptist Rakefighter Kingdom
Posts: 640
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
The slave trade was banned by the Constitution which had a sundown clause on the slave trade. Because of this, it ended in 1808 and had nothing to do with Jefferson or his party.




that's a flagrant lie. 1807 was the earliest date the constitution allowed the abolition of the slave trade. the consitution DID NOT abolish slavery it only said it can't be done before such date. jefferson ended it.

 
JESUSNEEDSAHIT is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:52 PM   #228
Cool As Ice Cream
Immortal
 
Cool As Ice Cream's Avatar
 
Location: František! How's the foot of your turtle?
Posts: 27,745
Default

trump is a clown
it's not very funny, though

 
Cool As Ice Cream is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 05:52 PM   #229
Dade
Ownz
 
Dade's Avatar
 
Posts: 693
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MplsTaper View Post
It's not that I feel trump = hitler exactly. I do think trump along with everyone he's surrounding himself with have a great potential for alignment to do some awful damage to us both nationally and internationally. Lots of evil people will be in position to pull strings. I want the best for our country and the rest of the world. It's just difficult to be hopeful when you do not trust the lot of who's in charge. I also don't think it's cowardly to question an administration you don't trust. That seems more productive than blindly following along. This administration supports many things that should not be supported including hate, racism and xenophobia to name a few. This is all very plain to see.
See? This is a legitimate debate. He's not immediately going full on retard by imposing all of these stupid "conservatroll" stereotypes because he disagrees.

To be fair about your comment on being cowardly- I don't think it was being implied the way you are taking it in terms of questioning the administration's motives or agendas. Of course everyone is going to have different opinions on Trump's cabinet picks, but it's still just too early to speculate such a horrible outcome or much less compare him to Hitler etc.

Couldn't you agree that it's fair to call someone a coward who refuses to dig deeper past the mainstream liberal media to sort fact from fiction? Even while our country has a 6% trust rating with the media? Even after they've been proven time and again to blatantly lie and deceive us to fit their agenda? (And no, that doesn't mean you should get all your news from Alex Jones, but it really just might change your point of view to look at what both sides are arguing for or against.)

People like Scotty jack off all over themselves when stories like this come out, and now he won't even acknowledge that this never happened?

Truly, from my perspective I feel that the largest disconnect lies within the double standards remaining inside both liberal and conservative groups. At the end of the day we're all still human and share the same behaviors.

The best example that comes to mind without typing a novel here is this- speaking relative to the moral foundations theory. Most of us all have basic impulses of morality, even as children we focus on 'fairness', we track those type things early on in childhood and eventually we see different motions of fairness play out into our adult lives.

Different political groups favor other notions of fairness more than others. Let's use the Pro-life VS Pro-choice argument for example- liberals are obviously pro-choice based on the crux of 'freedom' over their body. Conservatives being pro-life on that subject is still the same behavior as how a liberal feels with gun control.

So are we all hypocrites? Or do we simply just use the same intuitions as the other only articulated differently?

 
Dade is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:19 PM   #230
ohnoitsbonnie
pocosin princess
 
ohnoitsbonnie's Avatar
 
Location: russlin' trash can
Posts: 16,704
Default

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.c4b0c33d2c2c

 
ohnoitsbonnie is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 06:46 PM   #231
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 18,310
Default

it's funny how shit for brains guys spend all their time on right wing web sites reading fake news and getting enraged at women, minorities, LGBTQ people. And then one thing they think is fake news makes it to CNN and they lose their collective shit.

you're all hypocrites and losers. get out of your mother's basement and get a fucking job!

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:29 PM   #232
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 7,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
Somehow he always manages to frame Russia in a positive light and tell people to listen to them rather than yourself. Get out of here you Russian plant.



 
The Omega Concern is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:40 PM   #233
FoolofaTook
Minion of Satan
 
FoolofaTook's Avatar
 
Location: The Walla Wallaean Vale
Posts: 8,762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poots View Post
The Ultimate Beta Male, RGB.
I'm an omega male.


 
FoolofaTook is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:40 PM   #234
Dade
Ownz
 
Dade's Avatar
 
Posts: 693
Default

You're saying this bullshit inside a thread you created ABOUT a fake news story you loony fuck. All you know how to do is muddy up any dialogue that isn't in line with your desperation to whine in a new thread every time something hits the headlines about Trump.

Don't take things out of context here either asshole, there is no "people think" the story is false- the story IS false. Just because your straw grasping left wing sites or facebook friends haven't told you this doesn't mean anything. Also, no one lost their shit because CNN fucked up- won't be the first and surely not the last..again you brought this up.

If we're all such hypocrites and losers then maybe you shouldn't be pushing 20 thousand posts on this board, instead of spending that time with people who agree with everything you say or think?

 
Dade is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:45 PM   #235
The Omega Concern
Minion of Satan
 
The Omega Concern's Avatar
 
Location: stay, far, away
Posts: 7,682
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myosis View Post
i'm pretty sure if McCain or anyone gets this kind of info from MI6, they will pass it along to local intelligence, not necessarily to "destroy" their "enemy" but to make sure they can look into it themselves and judge if any damage control is in order.

Mi6 was the agency that promulgated the WMD lie to push war in Iraq. The CIA followed suit and even Dubya was less than impressed with the evidence presented to him. Nevertheless, he and Blair pushed and pushed and sent Colin Powell to the U.N. to present the evidence and...you know the rest.

If you don't understand Operation Paperclip and the birth of the CIA, you'll have a much tougher time trying to figure out the motives of the agency now and why they are freaking out about Trump. The Bush half of the agency in paticular, the Nazi wing of it which Operation Paperclip brought over.

 
The Omega Concern is online now
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 08:59 PM   #236
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 18,310
Default

the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false
the story is false

 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #237
Poots
Minion of Satan
 
Poots's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
How dare they? How dare they?

 
Poots is offline
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:45 PM   #238
scottytheoneand
Shut the fuck up!
 
scottytheoneand's Avatar
 
Location: "You are the poster child for an uninformed brainwashed American" -OmegaConcern
Posts: 18,310
Default


 
scottytheoneand is offline
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Google


Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ha ha ha the liberals are in nuclear meltdown Starla General Chat Message Board 489 12-08-2016 07:46 AM
Is it my fault that Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States? teh b0lly!!1 General Chat Message Board 221 11-18-2016 09:42 AM
People who are leaving America if Trump becomes president Starla General Chat Message Board 12 03-03-2016 04:50 PM
Donald Trump officially runs for president fuzzyroes General Chat Message Board 1 06-16-2015 08:25 PM
Friday afternoon "What's going on in your life?" thread TheMilstead General Chat Message Board 45 06-07-2008 10:09 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:54 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
www.netphoria.org - Copyright © 1998-2014