Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2017, 02:14 AM   #1
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria
Default Harvey Weinstein thread

What I find sad is that for every woman who has a story about saying no, there is probably at least one who has a worse story, about having low self esteem and saying yes, because she didn't realise she had a real choice.

Imagine having sex with a guy who treats women that way. I can imagine him grunting like a wild pig and a poor thin hollywood model actress spreadeagled underneath him, eyes glazed over, a part of her soul dying.

I read that he came on to Kate Beckinsale when she was 17, offering her alcohol and then calling her a cunt when she declined.

I realise most of this is probably an engineered distraction and there's probably something far worse going down somewhere.

Application to Vixnix Community Justice Centre for humane euthanasia: approved.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:16 AM   #2
Cool As Ice Cream
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixnix View Post
I realise most of this is probably an engineered distraction and there's probably something far worse going down somewhere.
are you saying that this is a false flag?

Old 10-13-2017, 02:23 AM   #3
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Double confirm.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:38 AM   #4
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

just looking at his pictures posted on news sites made me sick. you can see the crude violence in his eyes.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:49 AM   #5
vixnix
Socialphobic

Yeah. I know it's bad form to read too much into a picture. But it's not hard to imagine him behaving like a depraved animal, is it. And you're right, it's something about the eyes.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:53 AM   #6
Shallowed
Braindead

shut the fuck up, fuzzy

Old 10-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #7
The Omega Concern
Banned

Draining the Swamp.

NYPD all up in this...they've been loyal to the Prez for decades.

Every other high-level perv Hollywood/DNC operative is on notice, none too big.

Rose McGowan kicking ass and taking names.

Oliver Stone concerned over vigilante justice...hmmmm.

Clooney, "Buttman" Affleck next...cra-cray...

Old 10-13-2017, 09:01 PM   #8
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...2897379-17.gif

Old 10-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #9
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Trump is just doing his bit to rid the world of lecherous predators that would abuse their position in life and treat women as objects capable of providing pleasure like the sexual equivalents to an endless run of steak dinners, then?

It was probably Nixon that shot Serpico, too.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:20 PM   #10
qwerty sp
Apocalyptic Poster

Time in the slammer?

Old 10-14-2017, 12:27 AM   #11
vixnix
Socialphobic

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-co...instein-04.jpg

My pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola
My eyes are wide like cherry pies
I got sweet taste for men who're older
It's always been so it's no surprise
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds
And it's making me crazy
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby
Come on baby, let's ride
We can escape to the great sunshine
I know your wife and she wouldn't mind
We made it out to the other side
Come on come on come on come on come on baby
Whoa ah yeah
I fall asleep with an American flag
I wear my diamonds on skid row
I pledge allegiance to my dad
For teaching me everything he knows
Harvey's in the sky with diamonds
And it's making me crazy
All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby, yeah
Come on…

Old 10-14-2017, 12:36 AM   #12
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

an interesting thing about these morbid narcissists who harass and rape women on account of their perception that it is somehow warranted, or that they're "allowed" to do so for whatever (false) reasons, is that when they're caught, they're always "devastated" and "shell shocked" and publicly mourning the loss of their spouse/kids as a direct consequences of the way they've persistently conducted themselves for a long time (years and years in this case).

it's still all about them. not about the women whom they violated, not about scars they've left or lives they'd ruined. narcissists to the very end.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:00 AM   #13
vixnix
Socialphobic

I suspect that after you engage in enough acts that dehumanise others, you basically stop having a soul.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:20 AM   #14
teh b0lly!!1
Braindead

oh yeah i forgot to post the link

he "suicidal and depressed"

why don't you just go ahead and pull the trigger on that, big guy. it's the right thing to do

Old 10-14-2017, 01:52 AM   #15
vixnix
Socialphobic

I guess he's become so good at compartmentalising that he can completely forget about his disgusting behaviour while mourning the loss of his family and acting like he knows how to love people.

I say we euthanise him, embalm him, and then expel him into space in a capsule with a message on it saying "Rejected from Earth for disgusting crimes against his own species" with accompanying pseudo-hieroglyphs to relay the message.

Old 10-14-2017, 02:41 AM   #16
buzzard
Minion of Satan

It was pretty bold of him to start referring to second chances within about a week of his decades-long rape innings escaping the bounds of its status as the dinner party banter of the stars.

Old 10-16-2017, 02:38 PM   #17
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
Draining the Swamp.

NYPD all up in this...they've been loyal to the Prez for decades.

Every other high-level perv Hollywood/DNC operative is on notice, none too big.

Rose McGowan kicking ass and taking names.

Oliver Stone concerned over vigilante justice...hmmmm.

Clooney, "Buttman" Affleck next...cra-cray...
Was the first casualty of the Trump's war on celebrity sexual abusers that guy who was shown confessing to casually "grabbing women by the pussy" and reveling in the impunity being "a star" bestows upon those who do this?

I forget that guy's name... Ronald something-or-other? I just remember that there were unproven allegations of him raping children.

Old 10-16-2017, 03:15 PM   #18
redbreegull

harvey Weinstein typology

Old 10-16-2017, 03:15 PM   #19
redbreegull

come on guys please just take the test

Old 10-16-2017, 09:01 PM   #20
Disco King
Minion of Satan

We've reached Harvey-Weinstein equilibrium.

Old 10-16-2017, 09:38 PM   #21
LaBelle
Socialphobic

#metoo

Old 10-17-2017, 05:37 PM   #22
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate

love the avatar

Old 10-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #23
LaBelle
Socialphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
love the avatar
Likewise!

*looks up freddy/jason fic*

Old 10-17-2017, 05:45 PM   #24
LaBelle
Socialphobic

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b33075b1...9bppo1_500.jpg

This is my favorite ship now, tho

Old 10-17-2017, 06:00 PM   #25
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

http://cdn.bloody-disgusting.com/wp-...50269728_n.jpg

Old 10-17-2017, 08:19 PM   #26
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Was the first casualty of the Trump's war on celebrity sexual abusers that guy who was shown confessing to casually "grabbing women by the pussy" and reveling in the impunity being "a star" bestows upon those who do this?

I forget that guy's name... Ronald something-or-other? I just remember that there were unproven allegations of him raping children.

Context is everything...He never admitted grabbing a woman by the pussy, he was saying woman love star power so much you could literally grab them by the pussy with the inference that they love anything like that from a famous person.

The guy is full of hyperbole, but on this one you take him literal. o.k. Maybe he's done that before, maybe he hasn't, but he didn't admit to such an act in that conversation with Bush.

Fulford says the elite have Trump leveraged bigly with a videotape of him pissing on a girl in Russia (yes, the dossier...Ben Fulford has a source that says its true).

Fulford further says this video was altered with a CGI scene of Trump killing the girl. Now that's some fucked up shit if true. I don't know if it is, the only evidence that shows it could be is how Trump governs (will he drain the swamp or not?). I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but it's one rumour I won't forget about and assess as I go. Fulford has been way wrong before even to the point of disinfo, so...

Old 10-17-2017, 08:51 PM   #27
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I'm sure that Weinstein, in his locker-room conversations, portrayed himself as an irresistible star with so much sexual charm that women would swoon when he undressed before them or pushed their heads into his crotch, rather than framing his sexual abuse as sexual abuse. In any case, it doesn't add much to Trump's credit to assume that his unsolicited genital-grabbing never turned out be be sexual assault, because he, through blind luck, only ever did it to women who he only found out were cool with it after he had already committed the act.

It's not like Trump's own admission is the only documented allegation of sexual assault against him, either. A handful of people have accused him of crimes ranging from sexual misconduct to rape, and many of these allegations were forwarded years before the Access Hollywood tape was released, and well before he even ran for president, making them unlikely to be part of some political smear campaign organized against him.

I don't really have much of an opinion on the ubsustantiated Buzzfeed rumours that some dossier contains evidence that he paid for hookers to piss on him. As much as I trust anonymous and faceless MI6 agents who may or may not exist.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:59 PM   #28
FoolofaTook

Walla Walla is full of Trump supporters. Wish I lived in the western part of the state.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:05 PM   #29
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

I would say 1 out of 10 people I brush up against in my area voted Trump. Surprisingly tolerable.

Old 10-17-2017, 11:05 PM   #30
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

You should come to Maine, Took. Your mom liked it!