JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
but if the laws change than everyone will just have to practice safer sex

you deserve to have your dick cut off

Old 01-24-2017, 12:11 AM   #62
fuzzyroes
Banned

You're one vulgar, disturbed man. Even the people who are on your side think you're an imbecile.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:12 AM   #63
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

do us favor and put your genitals in the food processor

then don't come back to this board you stupid fuckstick

Old 01-24-2017, 12:14 AM   #64
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

how has nimrod's son not killed his self yet

Old 01-24-2017, 12:18 AM   #65
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

fuzzy you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the issue of abortion. birth control fails. sometimes fetuses die in the womb. sometimes they get fatal illnesses or deformities. sometimes people are raped. and on and on. it's not acceptable to say no, you with the dead fetus inside you, you need to go 1000 miles away from here and spend money you don't have on a trip and then recover in some gross motel room from what is one of the worst experiences of your life.

and i know you'll be all like 'but yeah in situations like that of course it should be allowed' but that's the entire problem with exceptions. how do you prove rape? what if they guy says it wasn't rape? do you try him right away to get the guilty verdict and then she can get an abortion? what if the fetus is technically alive but will die within 5 minutes of birth, and this is known at 12 weeks... you're gonna make a mother be pregnant for 6 months to a DOA baby?

keeping abortion legal is the only way to make sure people have the right to decide what to do with their bodies and when a situation is untenable. the states cannot deal with an issue like this. you either think people should have agency over their own pregnancies or you think they shouldn't, because exception policy would never work. people will get abortions anyway, fyi, if it becomes illegal. just many more people will die from them.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:20 AM   #66
JESUSNEEDSAHIT
Apocalyptic Poster

he's not a woman so truthfully he doesn't care. everything that come out of his mouth proves he is literally unable to entertain being a different kind of person. he picks up political views like fashion accessories. to him, it's all about his identity

Old 01-24-2017, 12:22 AM   #67
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
fuzzy you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the issue of abortion. birth control fails. sometimes fetuses die in the womb. sometimes they get fatal illnesses or deformities. sometimes people are raped. and on and on. it's not acceptable to say no, you with the dead fetus inside you, you need to go 1000 miles away from here and spend money you don't have on a trip and then recover in some gross motel room from what is one of the worst experiences of your life.

and i know you'll be all like 'but yeah in situations like that of course it should be allowed' but that's the entire problem with exceptions. how do you prove rape? what if they guy says it wasn't rape? do you try him right away to get the guilty verdict and then she can get an abortion? what if the fetus is technically alive but will die within 5 minutes of birth, and this is known at 12 weeks... you're gonna make a mother be pregnant for 6 months to a DOA baby?

keeping abortion legal is the only way to make sure people have the right to decide what to do with their bodies and when a situation is untenable. the states cannot deal with an issue like this. you either think people should have agency over their own pregnancies or you think they shouldn't.
These are all fair and thoughtful points and I think Trump will address them.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:22 AM   #68
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESUSNEEDSAHIT View Post

I don't need you to do my fucking job for me

Old 01-24-2017, 12:24 AM   #69
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Nothing needs to be done except make abortions easier and safer and more affordable to get.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:24 AM   #70
fuzzyroes
Banned

And if the worst happens these woman will still be able to travel to a nearby state to get one if their state makes them illegal. I'm pretty much pro-choice, but I realize this will sound insensitive but I think there is bigger fish to fry for the country right now and I'll have to make some philosophical compromises when they come I think

Old 01-24-2017, 12:26 AM   #71
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'm sorry. This place just has me on edge along with some personal shit lately.

Trump winning the election was really something I felt deeply and powerful about and the attitudes around here can become sensational and aggravating and I think we should have a collective policy around here where politics are off the table for a month or so.

This Nazi talk is really inappropriate and people are being very vulgar and we just gotta take a collective deep breath and try to look at things rationally. Yes, I am in many ways pro-choice, but if the laws change then everyone will just have to practice safer sex. It's something people need to be doing anyways. If you're responsible, you won't need to get an abortion anyways.
I am not accepting your apology or this weird tangent. You are Canadian! None of this concerns you and your obsession is nearing pathological

Old 01-24-2017, 12:26 AM   #72
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
These are all fair and thoughtful points and I think Trump will address them.
yeah he'll address them by letting the states decide, resulting in situations like the one I described. don't be dumb, he can't address problems that are irreconcilable

Old 01-24-2017, 12:28 AM   #73
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohnoitsbonnie View Post
I am not accepting your apology or this weird tangent. You are Canadian! None of this concerns you and your obsession is nearing pathological
Sorry, but what happens in the United States concerns the whole world. They are after all perhaps the largest super power... Or at least they once were.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:29 AM   #74
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Quote:
And if the worst happens these woman will still be able to travel to a nearby state to get one if their state makes them illegal. I'm pretty much pro-choice, but I realize this will sound insensitive but I think there is bigger fish to fry for the country right now and I'll have to make some philosophical compromises when they come I think
whew some philosophical compromises, don't hurt yourself fuzzy. meanwhile, while you have cognitive dissonance women will be forced to birth dead babies and babies conceived when their father raped them. but yeah there are bigger fish to fry no big deal

Old 01-24-2017, 12:29 AM   #75
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
Because it's so easy to just do something like that. To take off work and get on a bus 1,000 miles away in some cases to go have a serious procedure done. You're out of your mind. It's already really fucken difficult for me to get a timely teeth cleaning on a day I have off work (and lots of people have more restrictive schedules than myself) and abortion has a time limit.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:30 AM   #76
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
yeah he'll address them by letting the states decide, resulting in situations like the one I described. don't be dumb, he can't address problems that are irreconcilable
who cares then? if the worst happens a lady will be free to travel to another state. It's not ideal, but people take abortions to willy-nilly in this day and age. I know about 4-5 people who have had more than 1 abortion and I just gotta throw up my arms in exasperation.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:32 AM   #77
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

i can't even continue this conversation. it's not acceptable to make someone go to another state for an abortion. "who cares then?" literally all women and some men who apparently have more empathy than you do

Old 01-24-2017, 12:33 AM   #78
fuzzyroes
Banned

Look the worlds a stone-cold fucked up place. I've always been responsible and never had to have an abortion. It's not like it's an issue that is out of peoples control. If you're reasonable the issue of abortion should not come up unless an extreme situation like the ones Reprise suggested. In those cases, it is awfully tragic, but there will still be options available even if states start banning them- which as this point is all conjecture anyways.

Trump was pro-choice before he ran as a politician so I wouldn't be surprised if he still actually feels that way.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:36 AM   #79
fuzzyroes
Banned

The worlds a stone-cold place. Look, do you realize if someone commits first degree murder in Canada that they only serve an average of 6-7 years in prison?

Where's the outrage in this?

Old 01-24-2017, 12:37 AM   #80
fuzzyroes
Banned

I could just kill some fuck-head that I don't like and then spend 6 years in a Canadian prison which are super cushy and laid-back compared to the United States and then be strutting along the streets in no time.

The worlds full of fucked up injustices and if we go mental and lose our shit over such specific issues than we're never gonna make any progress.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:39 AM   #81
fuzzyroes
Banned

bigger fish to fry in the united states. I don't like pro-life bullshit either, but there's a ton of other shit that needs fixing. Take our victories where we can get em.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:41 AM   #82
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

http://info.lawyershop.ca/archives/2...-manslaughter/

This site says that the minimum sentence for first degree murder is 25 years

Old 01-24-2017, 12:44 AM   #83
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Fuzzy is worst

Old 01-24-2017, 12:44 AM   #84
fuzzyroes
Banned

no no no. Well in Canada everythings always 2nd degree murder this, 2nd degree murder that. The justice system is an incredible joke.

We have what they call revolving door jails. The more charges you're laid with the less time you spend in jail.

There's guys that have like 50 infractions and get busted breaking into houses and are out on the streets again in 5 hours. You guys should really read up on it. It's absolutely mind-blowing.

So people always complain about the justice system being too tough in the States but honestly, they have no idea. Better tough than a joke.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:45 AM   #85
fuzzyroes
Banned

and you gotta understand that if you're given say 15 years, it's often only 5 years served... No one spends the full time in prison.

Old 01-24-2017, 12:56 AM   #87
ohnoitsbonnie
Banned

Quote:
no no no. Well in Canada everythings always 2nd degree murder this, 2nd degree murder that. The justice system is an incredible joke.

We have what they call revolving door jails. The more charges you're laid with the less time you spend in jail.

There's guys that have like 50 infractions and get busted breaking into houses and are out on the streets again in 5 hours. You guys should really read up on it. It's absolutely mind-blowing.

So people always complain about the justice system being too tough in the States but honestly, they have no idea. Better tough than a joke.
Yet your crime rates as a whole are significantly lower than the united states

Old 01-24-2017, 01:14 AM   #88
MyOneAndOnly
Shut the fuck up!

This thread is equivalent of starting a thread about neg rep.

Fussy is a retard

Old 01-24-2017, 01:18 AM   #89
Disco King
Minion of Satan

As somebody who's actually studied the Canadian criminal justice system, Fuzzy once again has no idea what he's talking about.

Old 01-24-2017, 01:31 AM   #90
buzzard
Minion of Satan

Trite lawyer-speak from the laughing stock of the supermarket industry, I say.