Netphoria Message Board

Go Back   Netphoria Message Board > Archives > General Chat Archive
Register Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2018, 09:02 AM   #121
FoolofaTook
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post

Pro-tip: you can enter an em-dash on PC by pressing ALT + 0151.
Amazing.

Old 04-08-2018, 11:27 AM   #122
ilikeplanets
Braindead

not sure why anyone wants to create an environment where calling people nerdy, fat, and ugly is some kind of high-five worthy insult. not sure why i keep giving you the benefit of the doubt, fuzz. attempting to be cruel based on superficiality is so beyond juvenile that i'm not even sure a high-school drama is an accurate setting for it. that's like middle-school social media stupid.

Old 04-08-2018, 12:29 PM   #123
Elphenor
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
We have entered a dark-age in academia wherein biology supposedly no longer exists, all driven by this bullshit notion of post-modernist egalitarianism. The idea that everyone, regardless of gender, is some sort of "blank slate" is absurd and utter bullshit. They have found behavioural differences in infants that are barely weeks old. They've also found significant links between testosterone and behaviour. They know that children with higher levels of testosterone will develop communication and social sense at a slower pace. The reason why males dominate STEM is because the male brain is wired towards interest in those tasks; just like females dominate nursing, primary education, psychiatry, PSW work, etc, etc. Anyone with a working brain should understand why the sex that is tasked with birthing and raising children would have a natural biological preference towards working with kids, for instance.[/b]
it's never occurred to you that hundreds of years of cultural conditioning might account for the differences in career choice

I mean what you're quoting here is textbook sexism, not a good look

women are simply not "wired" for intellectual pursuits, they prefer to play with dolls

Old 04-08-2018, 02:21 PM   #124
redbreegull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post
it's never occurred to you that hundreds of years of cultural conditioning might account for the differences in career choice

I mean what you're quoting here is textbook sexism, not a good look

women are simply not "wired" for intellectual pursuits, they prefer to play with dolls
jesus fucking christ I actually didn't even read what he copy pasted until now

Old 04-08-2018, 05:27 PM   #125
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
lol you copied this from a baseball forum?

http://www.bluejaysmessageboard.com/...l-2018/page130
I said initially that I came across it on a baseball forum

Old 04-08-2018, 05:29 PM   #126
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
I'm going to have to see some evidence of me having an affinity for underage women. Go ahead, please show me some posts where I expressed a specific interest in girls much younger than myself? I'll just wait here for you to pull up something. It shouldn't take so long since I apparently do this all the time.

btw like I already said I didn't even like Taylor Swift until we were both grown drinking-age adults. My preference is definitely for her later music. This is the thing where you tell a lie and just repeat it over and over hoping people will forget it's a lie. You are pathetic.
The fact is that she's clearly underage in some of those gifs you always fawn over and they're always gifs of her acting really childlike.

To give you credit though, I didn't know who the singer was in your OP. I assumed it was some new pop-tart that you were fawning over

Old 04-08-2018, 05:31 PM   #127
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
april o'neil: another one I wanked off to...big animated tits in tight yellow jump suit....fuck
I dig the cut of your jibe!

Old 04-08-2018, 05:35 PM   #128
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphenor View Post

Nowhere in that written piece does it say that. It's simply discussing how in todays society that the culture is trying to ignore very real and evolutionary gender traits. It's something that Alex Jones has been predicting since 2004 at least, and you're really seeing it come to the forefront now. The ruling elite have some twisted obsession with eugenics.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:38 PM   #129
fuzzyroes
Banned

I highly recommend that you guys watch this documentary. It's an excellent film.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #130
redbreegull

Quote:
Nowhere in that written piece does it say that. It's simply discussing how in todays society that the culture is trying to ignore very real and evolutionary gender traits. It's something that Alex Jones has been predicting since 2004 at least, and you're really seeing it come to the forefront now. The ruling elite have some twisted obsession with eugenics.
your stupidity is incredible

Old 04-08-2018, 05:39 PM   #131
redbreegull

truly staggering, like there are no words

Old 04-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #132
fuzzyroes
Banned

Watch the film

Old 04-08-2018, 05:49 PM   #133
redbreegull

go back to school

Old 04-08-2018, 05:50 PM   #134
fuzzyroes
Banned

hahaha "school". Seems like it's really benefited you with your career ambitions hey?

Old 04-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #135
redbreegull

Quote:
hahaha "school". Seems like it's really benefited you with your career ambitions hey?
nice deflection you retarded racist sexist piece of shit

Old 04-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #136
redbreegull

you're seriously one of the dumbest motherfuckers I have ever encountered

Old 04-08-2018, 05:53 PM   #137
redbreegull

are you aware that the idea of humans being "blank slates" entered mainstream Western intellectual thought in the 17th century

Old 04-08-2018, 05:55 PM   #138
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's not true though. Men and Women are biologically different and have different personality traits based on estrogen and testosterone among other evolutionary traits.

You can't argue against evolution man... As much as you wish to.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:56 PM   #139
redbreegull

and you aren't a fucking psychologist, evolutionary biologist, or intellectual of any fucking kind whatsoever, and neither are whatever dumb douches wrote the blithering bullshit you copy pasted from a baseball forum. you are constantly corrected here by people who are more educated than yourself. you invoke scientific disciplines in your defense and then post conspiracy theory bullshit from sports forums like those people are the experts. you are a seriously dim bulb.

Old 04-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #140
fuzzyroes
Banned

It's why you don't see women in professional sports leagues. They're simply not able to compete with the physically stronger men. Snowflakes don't like hearing about that though

Old 04-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #141
redbreegull

Quote:
It's not true though. Men and Women are biologically different and have different personality traits based on estrogen and testosterone among other evolutionary traits.

You can't argue against evolution man... As much as you wish to.
you can't even define evolution. you don't know what the fuck you are talking about at all

Old 04-08-2018, 05:57 PM   #142
buzzard
Minion of Satan

lol how many white guys do you see making hand-stretched rice noodles

obviously it's an a chinese thing from bangkok

Old 04-08-2018, 05:58 PM   #143
redbreegull

fuzzy, gender roles are not biological and there is no evidence that they are. you can keep citing "biology" or "evolution" to back you up, but you don't even really understand those concepts. they certainly do not back up the points you are trying to make.

Old 04-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #144
fuzzyroes
Banned

Why don't you see any females in Major League Baseball, NBA or NFL? Surely biology doesn't play a role, right RBG?

Old 04-08-2018, 06:04 PM   #145
redbreegull

like you can pretend to respect these high scientific truths all you want, but you don't. you are just using that as a device you think might be convincing to this audience. you are arguing against people who are actually knowledgeable and some even formally educated in disciplines like biology, evolution, and psychology. we are trying to inform you based on information acquired from credible sources like filed experts, professional educators, and published peer-reviewed information. When you go to back yourself up you are copy pasting from a baseball forum and posting conspiracy theory documentaries only tangentially connected to what we are even talking about.

Old 04-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #146
fuzzyroes
Banned

My advice: be proud of your biology, embrace the gender traits that occur naturally within you due to millions of years of evolution.

Old 04-08-2018, 06:05 PM   #147
redbreegull

Quote:
Why don't you see any females in Major League Baseball, NBA or NFL? Surely biology doesn't play a role, right RBG?
way to change your argument again. I award you 1 logical fallacy and a shut the fuck up you stupid dick

Old 04-08-2018, 06:06 PM   #148
redbreegull

Quote:
My advice: be proud of your biology, embrace the gender traits that occur naturally within you due to millions of years of evolution.
kill yourself

and never reproduce

Old 04-08-2018, 06:07 PM   #149
redbreegull

your existence ironically provides the most convincing argument for eugenics I can think of

Old 04-08-2018, 06:07 PM   #150
fuzzyroes
Banned

RBG, you're not the brightest star in the sky when it comes to discussing human biology, that much is certain. You honestly believe that gender is something that exists exclusively in ones mind.